Hello There, Guest!

06-06-2012, 02:30 PM | Post: #141
jallu87 
i dont think quoting someone will get banned.

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM | Post: #142
The_WUUSTER 
Then I'm putting it in.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
06-06-2012, 02:44 PM | Post: #143
dajurgen 
(06-06-2012 02:32 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  Then I'm putting it in.
then i'l stick to fireballs quote :>
06-06-2012, 02:55 PM | Post: #144
Drugie 

Oh my...

What happens in BF:H stays in BF:H

06-06-2012, 03:07 PM | Post: #145
dajurgen 
(06-06-2012 02:55 PM)Drugie Wrote:  
Oh my...
:'DDDDDD
06-06-2012, 03:12 PM | Post: #146
eatyourface1 
(06-06-2012 09:25 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 03:31 AM)eatyourface1 Wrote:  I know it now sounds obvious, but the inherent inequality associated with difference (i.e. classes) totally left my radar. The classes are not all equal and neither are the humans on their respective side of the keyboard. Maybe that is what provides the game a level of unpredictability (and behold, we have beauty). For me (yeah we are talking about me again) the unpredictability makes a multiplayer game preferable to a single player one. I played the BF1942 series from the start and depended upon the online multiplayer for my own player progression.

Just a thought.....should not this conversation about class inequality and op be prefixed with the classes being equal levels and players / heroes / humans being of equal experience? Are not experience (time) and level (accessibility to abilities) differentials and should therefore be set equal if one is to determine an innate inequality between the classes (still think SuperAwesomeOne is classless, just saying). So for the sake of discussion (or argument), say a level 30 rank XXV soldier, level 30 rank XXV gunner, and level 30 rank XXV commando walk into a bar.....skip that.....put them in a game.....each should be equally matched but they aren't because each is dependent upon the experiences and skill sets of the human on the keyboard, his or her choice of weapons, widgets, and abilities, ....lag, state of mind, current daily taco intake.........yeah it is called VARIABLES.

I don’t believe an even playing field will ever occur between classes even if level and rank are equal. Too many variables that seem to always result in one having an advantage over the other. But it’s a fluid game and therefore that advantage can shift, especially with player instigated change (weapons, widgets, abilities, location,…etc.) . And heaven forbid anyone ever tries a different TACTIC. I’ve had some players scream NOOB BASHER after they are killed repeatedly in the same manner while there are others that may get caught once but soon adjust and kill me in an embarrassingly quick manner. I mean how many times up the TACO BAR ladder before they figure it out? Meanwhile there are those such as INSTINCTS that when shot at jumps from the ladder, shoots me from afar, and then climbs on up as I am lit up like a bonfire running for a new life and a day without fear (no respect for my authoritie). And those TKO jerks ….try the taco ladder on them and they will come after you and then bust up the joint (they’re mean). And E-builder has taken to just standing by the ladder and killing me with that machine gun…repeatedly. Hey wait a minute, what was that about changing tactics???? If I stood in the same spot but called it a “pulled pork penthouse of love”, would that make a difference?
Alas we are not equal, none of us. Never will be. Especially where the classes are concerned.
I am mainly concerned about the advantages and disadvantages(gunners) of each classes. Some are very abnormal to humans and barely have any weaknesses(mando). I mainly want balance on advantages and disadvantages and make chances to abnormal game play or abilities.

Some further changes are coming so meh, tic toc tic toc, few more months till summer.

Commandos, like all classes have weaknesses. You just have to know how to exploit them.

Now go support your local taqueria.
Viva La Taco!!!

[Image: 4]
06-06-2012, 03:14 PM | Post: #147
eatyourface1 
(06-06-2012 09:29 AM)orpheus###### Wrote:  I think we should nerf chicken salt, its much too overpowered with its amazing flavour.

Nothing to add to that.
Thank you kind sir or madam.

Now go support your local taqueria.
Viva La Taco!!!

06-06-2012, 03:16 PM | Post: #148
eatyourface1 

Oh my...

Another taco drops to the floor as the headless noob falls from his hi-chair in a fit of laughter.
This is beginning to be a problem.
Momma told me learning to read would cause trouble.

Viva La Taqueria!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 03:20 PM by eatyourface1.)
06-06-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #149
eatyourface1 

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 03:18 PM by eatyourface1.)
06-06-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #150
AmsterdamHeavy
(06-06-2012 09:25 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  I am mainly concerned about the advantages and disadvantages(gunners) of each classes. Some are very abnormal to humans and barely have any weaknesses(mando). I mainly want balance on advantages and disadvantages and make chances to abnormal game play or abilities.

Some further changes are coming so meh, tic toc tic toc, few more months till summer.

Did you just say that gunners have some kind of major disadvantage that is not proportional to the other classes weaknesses?
06-06-2012, 03:21 PM | Post: #151
eatyourface1 
(06-06-2012 03:17 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 09:25 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  I am mainly concerned about the advantages and disadvantages(gunners) of each classes. Some are very abnormal to humans and barely have any weaknesses(mando). I mainly want balance on advantages and disadvantages and make chances to abnormal game play or abilities.

Did you just say that gunners have some kind of major disadvantage that is not proportional to the other classes weaknesses?

And did he just call me fat?

06-06-2012, 03:28 PM | Post: #152
dajurgen 
(06-06-2012 03:17 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  Did you just say that gunners have some kind of major disadvantage that is not proportional to the other classes weaknesses?

Out of curiousity , how would you balance out the classes Amsterdam ?
06-06-2012, 03:36 PM | Post: #153
The_WUUSTER 

Oh my...

.________________________________________________________________.

You have a twisted mind D:

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #154
Drugie 
(06-06-2012 03:36 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  

Oh my...

.________________________________________________________________.

You have a twisted mind D:

You said it, not me.

What happens in BF:H stays in BF:H

06-06-2012, 03:43 PM | Post: #155
jallu87 
(06-06-2012 03:36 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  

Oh my...

.______________________________________________________________
pro sig.
wuuster:ill put it in.
drugie: oh my...
wuuster: you have twisted...

[Image: 2]
06-06-2012, 03:50 PM | Post: #156
JVJ-Zordan 
I'm a mando and I don't feel like beeing OP...yet...

06-06-2012, 03:51 PM | Post: #157
dajurgen 
(06-06-2012 03:43 PM)jallu87 Wrote:  pro sig.
wuuster:ill put it in.
drugie: oh my...
wuuster: you have twisted...
thats really deep stuff

(06-06-2012 03:50 PM)JVJ-Zordan Wrote:  I'm a mando and I don't feel like beeing OP...yet...
just wait till u get 5 PS Confused
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 03:52 PM by dajurgen.)
06-06-2012, 03:51 PM | Post: #158
AmsterdamHeavy
(06-06-2012 03:28 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 03:17 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  Did you just say that gunners have some kind of major disadvantage that is not proportional to the other classes weaknesses?

Out of curiousity , how would you balance out the classes Amsterdam ?

Ok, well, since you ask...

I would roll back some of the gunner changes (slow & purple haze on keg, heal on FF). Reduce the effectiveness of fireproof panties and nerf the hell out of the fast sniper rifles.

The gunner keeps the team oriented buffs, sharing leg it and hero shield. Old school fire from a keg marks commandos as well as BB does, but the lack of slow and the explosion now become disruptive to a group again. The keg doesnt nail everyone in place making them fish in a barrel. Rolling back the heal from FF change will make gunners more dependent on soldiers again. If gunners want to heal while solo, carry bandages and (OMG) tonics. The way I see it, people now know how to play a gunner when most didnt before the buffs, thus the individual buffs are no longer needed. Team buffs are useful and encourage grouping.

Lower the effectiveness of fireproof panties by 25-40% (TBD), so that having BB actually does damage again. I think soldiers are the most balanced class except for this one widget. I mean, with panties both commandos and gunners will HEAL while burning when using their shield/elixer

I dont find commandos to be OP except for the damnable fast rifles. Nerf either their speed/recoil or the amount that they can benefit from piercing shot. Even *I* can raise hell with an M21 for example and I have never been a particularly good sniper in any game. I play my commandos knife & pistol almost exclusively. Knifing is fine, except PB should not cancel elixer but thats a minor add to make PB useful for something other than post-mortems. Stealth is fine, if you play the game and actually LISTEN, commandos are relatively easy to chase down once spotted and you hit them a few times, just follow the numbers. Not to mention the pricks like me that use MT5.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 03:55 PM by AmsterdamHeavy.)
06-06-2012, 04:07 PM | Post: #159
dajurgen 
i'l respond to what i disgree

(06-06-2012 03:51 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  Rolling back the heal from FF change will make gunners more dependent on soldiers again. If gunners want to heal while solo, carry bandages and (OMG) tonics. The way I see it, people now know how to play a gunner when most didnt before the buffs, thus the individual buffs are no longer needed. Team buffs are useful and encourage grouping.
personally i'd prefer buffing BB instead of nerfing FF. And to make FF heal u need to shoot somebody wich will make them fire back (unless its an afk'er) and most of the time you end up with less health then before/you die.

about BB buffs :
(03-06-2012 12:30 AM)dajurgen Wrote:  lvl 1 : 15 burn damage divided in 3 ticks + rpm increase by 7 %
lvl 2 : 15 burn damage divided in 3 ticks + rpm increase by 14 % + 5 bullets added to your magazine
lvl 3 : 18 burn damage divided in 3 ticks + rpm increase by 21 % + 5 bullets added to your magazine
lvl 4 : 18 burn damage divided in 3 ticks + rpm increase by 28 % + 10 bullets added to your magazine
lvl 5 : 21 burn damage divided in 3 ticks + rpm increase by 35 % + 10 bullets added to your magazine

Quote:I dont find commandos to be OP except for the damnable fast rifles. Nerf either their speed/recoil or the amount that they can benefit from piercing shot. Even *I* can raise hell with an M21 for example and I have never been a particularly good sniper in any game.
mostly snipers are OP , the best way to balance sniping is to re-apply the random recoil bug so sniping actually takes skill to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CubdKcUFvWE&feature=plcp
06-06-2012, 04:34 PM | Post: #160
jallu87 
remove stealth
+less mandos as it would take skill
+would force mandos to teamplay
+snipers wouldnt be so OP
+knifing would actually take skill
-forum QQ
-?