Hello There, Guest!

05-06-2012, 12:27 AM | Post: #81
Fearless-Death 
I strongly disagree with " no stealth when using sniper rifle", that's just wrong.
1) Stealth is a big part of a commando's [SHORT] life, you can't just remove it.
2) I change weps a lot, whether I need to use them or not, if my stealth just goes away when I press "2", that'd just suck.

Every class is balanced, and that's it. Some tweaks are needed, however, but that doesn't mean any class is OP.

(04-06-2012 04:35 PM)OffaLimb Wrote:  There is a huge flaw in the original post:

(04-06-2012 07:48 AM)crosseyedsniper Wrote:  Something should be done about some of the sniper weapons. They're just too OP.

The weapons are NOT OP'd, it's PS that is the problem. Fix/break PS and snipers will suddenly no longer seem OP'd.

And there are lots of ideas out there on what to do about PS:
1 - Only 1 shot per PS activation (previously mentioned in this thread).
2 - Change to vamperic effect like FF. The shots don't do any more damage, but heal the mando instead.
3 - Change PS from set damage amount to a % of life of target left
4 - Remove PS in favor of a skill that stop the scope from swaying (simulating holding breath) - my personal favorite
5 - PS allows rifle to damage tanks, not increase damage to infantry.
6 - Just do away with it entirely and replace it with nothing since mandos already have one more ability to choose from.

No, just no. Have you ever really played as a commando? Your opinions are very bias.
Most of the suggestion would underpower the commando.

@Some random saying something like "won't be able to hear their cries over the cheering of everyone else":
Just as true as saying "it's ok to take away Combat medicine. the cry of a few people can't be heard over the cheering of the others", but that's wrong, just as you are [It'd be appropriate to say only 1/3 of the community are soldiers]. Bias opinion, doesn't count.

@People saying gunners are OP: Nope, just keep a distant between them. All problems solved.

Kthxbb.

[Image: UQ7iX.png]

One PM, to rule them all

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 12:43 AM | Post: #82
OffaLimb 
(05-06-2012 12:27 AM)Fearless-Death Wrote:  No, just no. Have you ever really played as a commando? Your opinions are very bias.

That's right, I have never played as a mando.... Oh wait.....

Seriously though, most my time has been spent as a mando. And, as a mando, I will be the first to tell you that PS is totally unbalanced, overpowered, and in need of a serious overhaul. None of this stupid "just change the duration and cool down timer" crap. The whole ability is in dire need a total rework.

[Image: 16bdd0o.png]

Free shot gun: 3QZZ-GGDK-ZYZX-JK3F - PM if you use it so I can remove this.
05-06-2012, 12:53 AM | Post: #83
Drugie 
(05-06-2012 12:27 AM)Fearless-Death Wrote:  @Some random saying something like "won't be able to hear their cries over the cheering of everyone else":
Just as true as saying "it's ok to take away Combat medicine. the cry of a few people can't be heard over the cheering of the others", but that's wrong, just as you are [It'd be appropriate to say only 1/3 of the community are soldiers]. Bias opinion, doesn't count.

Random? K.

I've spent more time playing commando than any other class. I think I know what I'm talking about compared to... you.

Combat medicine is benifitial to others, PS simply gets you killed without the chance to react. I don't recall ever hearing "Damnit, why did that soldier just heal me?" while playing.

(06-06-2012 02:32 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  Then I'm putting it in.

What happens in BF:H stays in BF:H

05-06-2012, 01:08 AM | Post: #84
SirLazarus 
(05-06-2012 12:27 AM)Fearless-Death Wrote:  No, just no. Have you ever really played as a commando? Your opinions are very bias.

@Some random saying something like "won't be able to hear their cries over the cheering of everyone else":

@People saying gunners are OP: Nope, just keep a distant between them. All problems solved.

Kthxbb.

Lol @ your lvl 21 mando's stats. Then your lvl 1 mando having 2kills/263 deaths, wonder what happened there?? Tongue You called out others for not having experience when you clearly don't know how to work the class yourself, oh the irony.

05-06-2012, 01:14 AM | Post: #85
2DayULive 
(04-06-2012 11:18 AM)darkette Wrote:  Every FPS game has 1 headshot kill for snipers, BF3 1 (head)shot kill with magnum .44 (pistol). Here it actuallys takes 3-4 consistent shots with sniper to kill somebody. This game needs variety. Not everyone likes to play noobfriendly classes like soldier.

Mandos dont have - Blasting strike, 44% heal every 10sec, grenades spamming, BB or 6th sense. 1 touch of BB5 and they already loose 40% of their HP ffs.
Mandos rely on stealth, agility and quickness. So stop being such a baby, if you are a noob dont
blame other classes for being OP, L2P. If you cant play soldier go play the braindead class of gunner like everybody else does...
Just like in every game, it only takes 1-3 shots kill(depending on the weapon) and 1 head shot kill isntead of 10+ while 1 class can take you out in 1 shot, technically 2(stealth gives 1 free shot, the next is kill shot). You have the advantage blah blah blah

In short, if they are going to allow this madness(1 class doing technically 1 shot kill), then might as well make it fair for other classes.

(04-06-2012 02:33 PM)Treeby Wrote:  Agreed with Bosh stop complaining and just play.
You stop complaining about us and just play.

(04-06-2012 02:46 PM)Groonz Wrote:  The thing about this game is that it's not like BF3 or so where single shot to the head can kill you. Soldiers, gunners need to fire multiple shots to kill, that is how BFH is.

EXCEPT snipers still maintain that style of gameplay like in BF3, killing people in so few shots. Headshot+bodyshot, you're dead. 2 hits. Not really different from BF3 and other similiar games.
^

(04-06-2012 03:19 PM)abeldabom Wrote:  Snipers are a little harder but still not so hard with bb and a vlrp.
Rolleyes You wont even see the shots coming, you call that lil hard? or do you just play in lv 1 games?

(04-06-2012 05:50 PM)eatyourface1 Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 05:38 PM)BLADIA-AMNESIA Wrote:  To author. Classes are made to not be balanced. Thats why therer are classes! Mandos for long range and for explosions, gunner for short and soldier for long, mid. Soldier are not useless in short range too. It only depends on your skills. IF YOU THINK THAT CLASSES ARE UNBALANCED, YOU DONT HAVY ANY SKILL OR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GAME DYNAMICS.

Wait , What?
I thought this email was bout a fire breathing Monkey and the fact that CrazyStander is going to inihilate WorldBosh and his rose eating ways.

why dont they shut this thread down
^lol, was about to waste 10 second taking him serious.

(04-06-2012 07:02 PM)LastShadow18 Wrote:  About snipers... Hide, wait, shoot!
Great advice...

(05-06-2012 12:27 AM)Fearless-Death Wrote:  I strongly disagree with " no stealth when using sniper rifle", that's just wrong.
1) Stealth is a big part of a commando's [SHORT] life, you can't just remove it.
Stealth is a big part of knifers, snipers aren't close to needing it with their finishing ability, PS. What to do? Fight in distance, like it was meant. PS5 with stealth allows the mando to keep track of players and attack at any point. To put it short, they have the biggest advantage. Having high "health" or short life means nothing when you have the advantage of taking out the opponent before they can even react. Especially when you can attack at any moment, blah blah blah, this is basic FGS

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
05-06-2012, 02:56 AM | Post: #86
eatyourface1 
So its obvious I get no respect for discussing the OP Monkey epidemic that is sweeping BFHeroes.
If mom hadn't just delivered pizza rolls to my basement man cave I would come up there and give u guys a good talking to.

Survey Says - Richard Dawson - May he rest in peace

[Image: 4]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 02:57 AM by eatyourface1.)
05-06-2012, 03:00 AM | Post: #87
Salvenius. 
Tweaks to balancing need to be made which HATE has confirmed numerous times that tweaking for both Gunner and Commandos will be happening in the near future but "seriously unbalanced"...no where near.

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
05-06-2012, 03:31 AM | Post: #88
eatyourface1 
(05-06-2012 03:00 AM)Salvenius. Wrote:  Tweaks to balancing need to be made which HATE has confirmed numerous times that tweaking for both Gunner and Commandos will be happening in the near future but "seriously unbalanced"...no where near.

Okay, so since once again people insist upon an "unbalanced thread", I will just throw in what I said in one of the never ending labor intensive one's a few months back. And INSTINCTS...I sincerely apologize to you for not discussing further with you at the time about soldiers and for being a weenie and pasting in two of my previous comments below. So here goes and I am certain another one of these threads will appear next week.

Lets face it, with only 80hp most commandos (once found) are more likely to run than fight (I just scream TACO THIEF). However, all classes can kill and be killed as they all have their strengths and weaknesses. The key is learning how to exploit them.

All classes are NOT EQUAL. That is the point.

I know it now sounds obvious, but the inherent inequality associated with difference (i.e. classes) totally left my radar. The classes are not all equal and neither are the humans on their respective side of the keyboard. Maybe that is what provides the game a level of unpredictability (and behold, we have beauty). For me (yeah we are talking about me again) the unpredictability makes a multiplayer game preferable to a single player one. I played the BF1942 series from the start and depended upon the online multiplayer for my own player progression.

Just a thought.....should not this conversation about class inequality and op be prefixed with the classes being equal levels and players / heroes / humans being of equal experience? Are not experience (time) and level (accessibility to abilities) differentials and should therefore be set equal if one is to determine an innate inequality between the classes (still think SuperAwesomeOne is classless, just saying). So for the sake of discussion (or argument), say a level 30 rank XXV soldier, level 30 rank XXV gunner, and level 30 rank XXV commando walk into a bar.....skip that.....put them in a game.....each should be equally matched but they aren't because each is dependent upon the experiences and skill sets of the human on the keyboard, his or her choice of weapons, widgets, and abilities, ....lag, state of mind, current daily taco intake.........yeah it is called VARIABLES.

I don’t believe an even playing field will ever occur between classes even if level and rank are equal. Too many variables that seem to always result in one having an advantage over the other. But it’s a fluid game and therefore that advantage can shift, especially with player instigated change (weapons, widgets, abilities, location,…etc.) . And heaven forbid anyone ever tries a different TACTIC. I’ve had some players scream NOOB BASHER after they are killed repeatedly in the same manner while there are others that may get caught once but soon adjust and kill me in an embarrassingly quick manner. I mean how many times up the TACO BAR ladder before they figure it out? Meanwhile there are those such as INSTINCTS that when shot at jumps from the ladder, shoots me from afar, and then climbs on up as I am lit up like a bonfire running for a new life and a day without fear (no respect for my authoritie). And those TKO jerks ….try the taco ladder on them and they will come after you and then bust up the joint (they’re mean). And E-builder has taken to just standing by the ladder and killing me with that machine gun…repeatedly. Hey wait a minute, what was that about changing tactics???? If I stood in the same spot but called it a “pulled pork penthouse of love”, would that make a difference?

Alas we are not equal, none of us. Never will be. Especially where the classes are concerned.

I will concede the following 3 recent events that have changed my wimpy commando class ways for good and bad:

Pocket Tanks (good) – Allows for total domination from a hill until the enemy realizes I am still a noob commando with 80hp max in a tank. Then I am usually killed quickly with emotes to follow.
Armor Piercing Rifle (good) – Allows for annoyance of enemy armor from a distance and for its destruction if I am lucky enough to catch one in the red or one refuses to take cover.
Smaller Playable Map Area (bad) – Less places to snipe from and hide from enemy or recover health or stealth at. This has substantially disrupted my long used tactics of duck, cover, and evade. With only 80 hp max, I avoid direct (and especially congested) interaction whenever possible.

Peace Out and keep your grubby ROYAL hands off my TACOS........you know who you are.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 03:37 AM by eatyourface1.)
05-06-2012, 03:34 AM | Post: #89
2DayULive 
Complete invisibly shouldn't even be an ability. It's like playing an empty game, you see servers with 0 mando limits and 2 at the very list lol... Not only this but 1 shot kills too, stealth just gives the free shot.

El Hermoso Instincts!
05-06-2012, 04:12 AM | Post: #90
eatyourface1 
(05-06-2012 03:34 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  Complete invisibly shouldn't even be an ability. It's like playing an empty game, you see servers with 0 mando limits and 2 at the very list lol... Not only this but 1 shot kills too, stealth just gives the free shot.

What gun gives me a one shot kill?
Name it please because I want it.
Even with PS5 I cant get a one shot kill with SVD, Science, or the Armor one.
Yes a couple of the rifles have allowed that upon initial release but were promptly nerfed.
Again, What gun gives me a one shot kill?
And invisibility is needed for the commando to have a chance (only 80 hp remember).
The commandos in bf1942 didnt have invisibility but:
1. The playable map areas were exponentially larger
2. All players had the same hp
3. You could pick up the gear of a dead soldier and become its class with weapons setup
4. Any headshot from any gun was a kill
5. Again, What gun gives me a one shot kill?
6. Death tickets per round were much higher

Tactics Tactics Tactics
Instincts...you are better than that and you know it.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 04:16 AM by eatyourface1.)
05-06-2012, 04:31 AM | Post: #91
Crowley69 
(05-06-2012 04:12 AM)eatyourface1 Wrote:  Again, What gun gives me a one shot kill?

The Taco Cannon

05-06-2012, 04:43 AM | Post: #92
eatyourface1 
(05-06-2012 04:31 AM)Crowley69 Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 04:12 AM)eatyourface1 Wrote:  Again, What gun gives me a one shot kill?

The Taco Cannon

Oh how I have longed for such a weapon.
I will call it "The Chorizo Avenger"
nope nope nope...it will tell me its name
SO...how my good sir (or mam) do I procure this weapon?
I won't sleep tonight.

05-06-2012, 04:48 AM | Post: #93
Salvenius. 
(05-06-2012 03:34 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  Complete invisibly shouldn't even be an ability. It's like playing an empty game, you see servers with 0 mando limits and 2 at the very list lol... Not only this but 1 shot kills too, stealth just gives the free shot.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt that you even play the same game we do.

Though funny story, you complain commandos can 1 shot kill (Which they can't) and yet when Soldier's Blasting Strike gets the 1 shot kill bug removed, you cry and state the class is unplayable

Double Standards? OH I THINK SO SHERLOCK!

Sorry 2Day, I'm usually the first to defend the "everyone has their own opinion" phrase but not when it is completely and entirely undeniably wrong.

I really do hope however that the team do take the balancing seriously and ask feedback from players that know the game enough to understand and respect each class

Edit: Oh and before the "I have level 30's, where are yours" comeback...been here 4 years, played multiple accounts and played with and against more people known to be "best of the best" than any person in this game, furthermore, you don't need a level 30 to understand class balancing

Sorry just thought I would remove the main comeback anyone uses against me when I decide to pop in and chime my foot in their rear-endo

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 04:50 AM by Salvenius..)
05-06-2012, 04:57 AM | Post: #94
eatyourface1 
(05-06-2012 04:48 AM)Salvenius. Wrote:  

I'm seriously beginning to doubt that you even play the same game we do.

Though funny story, you complain commandos can 1 shot kill (Which they can't) and yet when Soldier's Blasting Strike gets the 1 shot kill bug removed, you cry and state the class is unplayable

Double Standards? OH I THINK SO SHERLOCK!

Sorry 2Day, I'm usually the first to defend the "everyone has their own opinion" phrase but not when it is completely and entirely undeniably wrong.

I really do hope however that the team do take the balancing seriously and ask feedback from players that know the game enough to understand and respect each class

Edit: Oh and before the "I have level 30's, where are yours" comeback...been here 4 years, played multiple accounts and played with and against more people known to be "best of the best" than any person in this game, furthermore, you don't need a level 30 to understand class balancing

Sorry just thought I would remove the main comeback anyone uses against me when I decide to pop in and chime my foot in their rear-endo

As I hope I made a case for in post #88, balance is an unobtainable ideal.
Perhaps temporal at best.
Too much motion of the multitude of variables in the game.

Hey wait a minute.....is an unbalanced thread code for a NASCAR thread (turn left turn left turn left)?

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 05:00 AM by eatyourface1.)
05-06-2012, 05:03 AM | Post: #95
Salvenius. 
XD True balance is unobtainable but that is where tweaking slightly comes close.

As you mentioned, it's the inequality of each class that makes them unique along with the tactics of the player behind that class but people use that as an excuse because they die or lose to that class.

For example: I hold my own against a Gunner but I do think the frenzy fire could do with a slight tweak...that's my opinion, doesn't mean it is right, wrong or should be acted upon...now I am quite happy to continue playing and continue fighting even though I think this but the difference between myself and most people is, I am quite willing to die again, again and again just to get one kill on that person that killed me, no matter their class, their weapon, their items or their abilities.

So while I do agree with you Eatyourface, I do think slight tweaks are in order, not to balance the game but to make the community happy...well majority of them happy because some of them can not be made happy even if you fulfil every single dream and desire of theirs Wink

Edit: In other words...if we nuke the classes, strip them of all abilities and weapons and just give them sticks...there will still be someone out there that will claim another's is doing more damage than theirs, that their stick is doing inconsistent damage or that someone else's stick is longer than theirs

p.s yes I want a cave-man update just so the above will actually happen Tongue

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 05:05 AM by Salvenius..)
05-06-2012, 05:08 AM | Post: #96
SFBGamin 
Shade you make a great Mod around here.

On topic: Gunner just needs to get less Crit chances on FF, IEG in need of buff for range.

[Image: sfb007.png]
05-06-2012, 05:23 AM | Post: #97
eatyourface1 
(05-06-2012 05:03 AM)Salvenius. Wrote:  XD True balance is unobtainable but that is where tweaking slightly comes close.

As you mentioned, it's the inequality of each class that makes them unique along with the tactics of the player behind that class but people use that as an excuse because they die or lose to that class.

For example: I hold my own against a Gunner but I do think the frenzy fire could do with a slight tweak...that's my opinion, doesn't mean it is right, wrong or should be acted upon...now I am quite happy to continue playing and continue fighting even though I think this but the difference between myself and most people is, I am quite willing to die again, again and again just to get one kill on that person that killed me, no matter their class, their weapon, their items or their abilities.

So while I do agree with you Eatyourface, I do think slight tweaks are in order, not to balance the game but to make the community happy...well majority of them happy because some of them can not be made happy even if you fulfil every single dream and desire of theirs Wink

Edit: In other words...if we nuke the classes, strip them of all abilities and weapons and just give them sticks...there will still be someone out there that will claim another's is doing more damage than theirs, that their stick is doing inconsistent damage or that someone else's stick is longer than theirs

p.s yes I want a cave-man update just so the above will actually happen Tongue

Salvenius,

Please tune in those houndish baskerville ears of yours as I will only say this once......
I completely AGREE with you.
Except of course for your reference to the game not being just about me.
It is about me I tells ya.
It is.
Tweakers!!!!

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 05:25 AM by eatyourface1.)
05-06-2012, 06:37 AM | Post: #98
2DayULive 
(05-06-2012 04:12 AM)eatyourface1 Wrote:  

What gun gives me a one shot kill?
Name it please because I want it.
Even with PS5 I cant get a one shot kill with SVD, Science, or the Armor one.
Yes a couple of the rifles have allowed that upon initial release but were promptly nerfed.
And invisibility is needed for the commando to have a chance (only 80 hp remember).
The commandos in bf1942 didnt have invisibility but:
1. The playable map areas were exponentially larger
2. All players had the same hp
3. You could pick up the gear of a dead soldier and become its class with weapons setup
4. Any headshot from any gun was a kill
5. Again, What gun gives me a one shot kill?
6. Death tickets per round were much higher

Tactics Tactics Tactics
Instincts...you are better than that and you know it.

"1 shot kills too, stealth just gives the free shot."

I already cleared this up, just as another player did.

Stealth gives you 1 free shot, the next shot is the kill. You have the advantage since you are aware and therefore, strike quicker than just realizing you are being attacked blah blah. It's on the previous pages. This will just leave the gunner severely injured or dead.

It's in pg 5

Groonz Wrote:
The thing about this game is that it's not like BF3 or so where single shot to the head can kill you. Soldiers, gunners need to fire multiple shots to kill, that is how BFH is.

EXCEPT snipers still maintain that style of gameplay like in BF3, killing people in so few shots. Headshot+bodyshot, you're dead. 2 hits. Not really different from BF3 and other similiar games.
^ and "darkette Wrote:
Every FPS game has 1 headshot kill for snipers, BF3 1 (head)shot kill with magnum .44 (pistol). Here it actuallys takes 3-4 consistent shots with sniper to kill somebody. This game needs variety. Not everyone likes to play noobfriendly classes like soldier.

Mandos dont have - Blasting strike, 44% heal every 10sec, grenades spamming, BB or 6th sense. 1 touch of BB5 and they already loose 40% of their HP ffs.
Mandos rely on stealth, agility and quickness. So stop being such a baby, if you are a noob dont
blame other classes for being OP, L2P. If you cant play soldier go play the braindead class of gunner like everybody else does...
Just like in every game, it only takes 1-3 shots kill(depending on the weapon) and 1 head shot kill isntead of 10+ while 1 class can take you out in 1 shot, technically 2(stealth gives 1 free shot, the next is kill shot). You have the advantage blah blah blah

In short, if they are going to allow this madness(1 class doing technically 1 shot kill), then might as well make it fair for other classes. "
(05-06-2012 04:48 AM)Salvenius. Wrote:  ...
Go check the BS threads for further information.

El Hermoso Instincts!
05-06-2012, 06:51 AM | Post: #99
620SC 
1 on 1 on 1 , gunner with FF will cream a soldier in seconds, soldier with BB will burn a mando in seconds , a mando with PS will snipe a gunner in seconds. Technically , the classes are not even, but in a strange way it all works out. I passed on my gunner to my son when I got around level 20 because it just got too fast paced and required quicker and more accurate skills than I have. As for mando , I made 1 that is still level 1 . Epic fail in that department. Soldier is just right. I like helping the team out with 5CM and throw a few nades here and there. I do enjoy this class. If an OP nat gunner rushes at me with FF and stolen cheeser going off , we got an OP royal gunner doing the same back at him. A mando with an OP rifle takes me out with two shots so fast I got no idea what just happened , our mando can do it straight back to them. Regardless of my terrible stats , I play with a hell of a lot more tactical thought at this level than I did at level 15. Where it becomes unbalanced is , eg , Seaside Skirmish with 4 mandos positioned all around 3 sides of our spawn sniping the instant we appear. Thats unbalanced.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 06:53 AM by 620SC.)
05-06-2012, 07:46 AM | Post: #100
Salvenius. 
So without the need of reading your post 2Day, you honestly have no idea how snipers in this game work? Commandos cannot technically 1 shot kill. Each class can kill just as fast as each other. Commandos kill fast best at long range, Gunners kill fast best at close range and Soldiers can pretty much kill fast in close range as well. However a minority can easily make each of these classes kill just as fast in the opposite ranges...are we to nerf each class because that minority can do that?

Snipers at most can 2-3 shot a soldier and gunner, that is with the use of a sniper rifle and piercing shot, which by the way some commandos do not play that way and use either pistols or knifes.

That stealth does indeed give a free shot as you put it but so does Sixth Sense for the Soldier as it allows you and your team to find enemies and essentially create tactics on the fly or land a free shot such as grenades/grenade spam or a gunner to throw a Keg in that direction.

Sure, Commandos can run around invisible but THAT is the main purpose of a commando. From the very start of Battlefield Heroes, the developers stated that Gunner and Soldier would be there to cause chaos on the battlefield with their abilities while the Commando is for the more devious and calculating type of players. Stealth allows for the player to set themselves into a nice place and either take a shot or become eyes for their team.

HOWEVER this is where having a commando on your own team comes into play. You see Commandos have this very awesome ability called Mark Target, it uncloaks and reveals enemy commandos, taking the use of their stealth away from them.

Maybe rather than nerfing a perfectly fine class, you should teach the people who play commando in your team on how to use Mark Target effectively or tell the server admin to stop being a wimp and allow commandos to play.

Do you honestly think tweaking the stealth ability will change how commandos are? If so then you are sadly mistaken, at least unless you start putting a duration on the stealth...if that's the case then you may as well start taking games seriously and go buy hats in TF2.

Furthermore, not every commando lands the next shot after the "free shot"...some don't even land the free shot.

Yet again, you have no solid basis to stand on, personally I would say you are letting your judgement get clouded

@620C - Indeed but that wouldn't be due to the class but more so the player. As you mentioned the classes each have an uniqueness that in a strange way works but when a player gets behind them, a new balance is added, which is where luck and skill begins to take part

I will be the first to admit, an excess of any class = boredom, which is why server admins and thanks to Pedro and Xtian for their admin tools can now implement class limiters on the servers. I've been part of servers with 4+ commandos, 4+ soldiers and 4+ Gunners...it either becomes a snipe fest, heal fest or train stomp...no one can deny that but that doesn't mean the classes themselves are over powered, that means team work is and those players know that, which is why they team up as they do.