Hello There, Guest!

27-05-2012, 12:15 PM | Post: #21
krashlanka 
If this was any other game I would say that this game jumped the shark.

But since it's BFH, you can't say that, because...well...emmm...it's BFH! The more goofy, random it is, more BFH-like it is. That what makes it so different from other games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2012, 12:16 PM | Post: #22
captainmessi 
idk i feel that bfh keeps shoving more and more content down our throats while all we want is a few simple glitches and bugs to be fixed, implement suggestions, listen to us, and add stuff we want.

27-05-2012, 12:37 PM | Post: #23
SirLazarus 
(27-05-2012 10:47 AM)captainmessi Wrote:  Since when did bfh get so kiddy and weird?

Under a rock, that's where you've been.

27-05-2012, 01:24 PM | Post: #24
SD149 
(27-05-2012 12:16 PM)captainmessi Wrote:  idk i feel that bfh keeps shoving more and more content down our throats while all we want is a few simple glitches and bugs to be fixed, implement suggestions, listen to us, and add stuff we want.

They have added tons of cool stuff recently. This time last year we barely got anything due to BFP4F. I also don't see how it's being "shoved down our throats".

27-05-2012, 01:30 PM | Post: #25
Thomi_Factory 
(27-05-2012 12:16 PM)captainmessi Wrote:  idk i feel that bfh keeps shoving more and more content down our throats while all we want is a few simple glitches and bugs to be fixed, implement suggestions, listen to us, and add stuff we want.

Both astronauts and cowboys is great content. Love the way it looks!
So they do implement stuff we (except you) want. I (and as I can read lots of other people) prefer outfits like these instead of another war outfit.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2012, 01:37 PM | Post: #26
captainmessi 
Im not talking about these outfits. Im talking about bfh in general. I love the new cowboy outfits..Also they didnt implement everything like the rank indicator..that would be really useful. Over all i like the way this game is going but i just wanna know is bfh going to keep giving us new clothes or are they going to make this game better.

27-05-2012, 02:00 PM | Post: #27
TviQxx 
Is'int this like the 3rd topic already about this?

[Image: KVYgc49.png]
27-05-2012, 02:03 PM | Post: #28
Groonz 
(27-05-2012 12:16 PM)captainmessi Wrote:  implement suggestions
(27-05-2012 12:16 PM)captainmessi Wrote:  listen to us
(27-05-2012 12:16 PM)captainmessi Wrote:  and add stuff we want.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=168040

STUPID EASY! WHY YOU ADDING THIS FOR!?!?!?!???!?!??!
27-05-2012, 02:04 PM | Post: #29
captainmessi 
SILENCE GROONZ I HAVE KILLED U AND BANISHED U FROM THE FORUMS!!!

27-05-2012, 02:06 PM | Post: #30
TrudleR 
(27-05-2012 11:06 AM)JoZou Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 10:47 AM)captainmessi Wrote:  ... bfh was supposed to be a World War themed game. ...

Here we go again with this never ending crap.

+1

BFH is a fun shooter and should set himself rules in the creativity, that would break the fun.
You can join servers without lunar and you don't have do buy astronaut sets if you find them ugly Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 02:07 PM by TrudleR.)
27-05-2012, 02:14 PM | Post: #31
Wixxi 
(27-05-2012 11:06 AM)JoZou Wrote:  never ending crap

Heroes in a nutshell.

27-05-2012, 08:36 PM | Post: #32
Salvenius. 
I should be closing this since I am sure I answered this very same subject just a few days ago.

Battlefield Heroes when announced in 2006 was inspired to be a comical World War II shooter, this is why the original assets of the game are based from WWII however between 2006 and 2008, the team realised that the game could be so much more.

March 2009 when they launched the in-game store, they released the first ever outfits to be purchased. The original Pirates and Ninjas (Karate) sets. From there they continued to make Heroes unique with customisations and outfits until you get what you have today.

So is Heroes still a WWII shooter...no

Is Heroes meant to be a WWII shooter...no

Heroes is now a crazy cartoon shooter, take it or leave it people but that doesn't mean to say that the team couldn't put some more WWII style outfits into the game. It just means that the game IS NOT only a WWII shooter

This is fact, there is no opinions to this...the above is engraved into Battlefield Heroes history and I should know...I was there when it all happened (Except for anything before 2008, that stuff I just read from what the developers put themselves)

You do know that while they add content to keep the game alive and fresh, they are working hard behind the scenes right?

"Shoving content down your throat"? You, the community demanded that more content was released because you felt neglected...what, is the attention too much for you now?

I also love how this topic goes from "This game is originally WWII shooter" to "I'm only complaining about getting more content when I want game fixes"#

Everyone wants game fixes, I'm sure the developers don't want bugs and issues in their own game but it's not so simple as "Oh here's the issue and there's the fix...bop"

Stay calm, breathe and please for the lack of my sanity, stop making topics how this game is a WWII shooter Wink

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 08:37 PM by Salvenius..)
27-05-2012, 09:09 PM | Post: #33
emb4 
(27-05-2012 02:14 PM)Wixxi Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 11:06 AM)JoZou Wrote:  never ending crap

Heroes in a nutshell.

[Image: fixedu.png]
Youtube______________Steam
27-05-2012, 09:20 PM | Post: #34
firewherwere 
i wonder how many more noobs will say *this is a world war 2 theme game*....... *sigh*

[Image: firewherwere.png]
27-05-2012, 09:21 PM | Post: #35
AmsterdamHeavy
(27-05-2012 02:00 PM)TviQxx Wrote:  Is'int this like the 3rd topic already about this?

3rd this WEEK
27-05-2012, 09:31 PM | Post: #36
[|=.MA$TER-P.=|] 
(27-05-2012 10:47 AM)captainmessi Wrote:  Btw i am not QQing just wondering where is this game heading?

Probably here.

27-05-2012, 09:33 PM | Post: #37
)SlimShady 
(27-05-2012 10:47 AM)captainmessi Wrote:  Ok the new sets and stuff is kinda getting annoying. I mean i thought bfh was supposed to be a World War themed game. I guess not. With Robots, Astronauts, cowboys, and now mexican wrestlers.

Ok the wrestlers are jus plain weird. Like what da??? Confused Since when did bfh get so kiddy and weird?

I played this game cuz of the Wolrd War/Modern war theme..Not this sci-fi fiction stuff.

All i want to know is where is this game heading? The devs release a few sets that are related then they jump to another theme that is unrelated. Idk i liked this game when it was simple and fun now it seems the devs cant make their mind on what to add.
Btw i am not QQing just wondering where is this game heading?

You remind me of myself Big Grin , i read what they replied to you,its true what slavenius said BUT i get your point captainmessi,and this is important.As you said that these sets are childish and stuff like i said before,i agree with you,but the main point in all these new silly releases is the age group of people who play bfh aka (the community).For example im 18 years old and i think these new releases like df and chair widget and wrestlers set and laser weapons ect... are dumb,on the other hand a 12 -15 years old boy LOVES it.So when EA releases these new stuff they know the majority of people who play bfh will buy.Anyway's i cant deny that bfh is one of the best games of all shooter games for two reasons:You kill people and have fun at the same time Smile Not so serious like COD or BF3.So all you can do is ignore the new stuff just don't buy them and hope for new ossum releases(hopefully) Wink

[Image: captureifp.png]
27-05-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #38
Gator4Eva 
If you don't like the outfits go to BFP4F....Nobody is keeping you here

[Image: ienpt4.png]
27-05-2012, 09:47 PM | Post: #39
Thomi_Factory 
I gotta love you Salvenius Big Grin

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2012, 10:25 PM | Post: #40
Crowley69 
(27-05-2012 09:35 PM)Gator4Eva Wrote:  Go to BFP4F

Not even the foulest of demons deserve that punishment.

STR-Unranked will close on Oct 26th