Hello There, Guest!

19-05-2012, 02:06 AM | Post: #1
havoc.: 
Hey guys I need help.

I just bought an Ultimate game card online, and I chose BFH and it said to go to the site, click get funds, select fund amount, and then select Ultimate game card as payment option, but there is no Ultimate EA game card option. Help please!

*Note- Sorry, it was just Ultimate game card not Ultimate EA game card

[- Signature removed -]
~AAnnoob (This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 02:34 PM by havoc.:.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2012, 02:31 AM | Post: #2
Vedsad909 
There is no such thing as "Ultimate EA game card".There is one called Ultimate Game Card and another one Ea Game Card.

[Image: IbPCpa.gif]
19-05-2012, 02:43 AM | Post: #3
Tommy789 
I am pretty sure it will only work on an American account. So unless your account is American then you hav wasted your money.
(prehaps make American account, recruited by this account)
19-05-2012, 03:06 AM | Post: #4
Madface 
You need to go to bigpoint's website to redeem. The following are the directions from Ultimate Game Card's website:

Redeem Instructions:

1. Click GO NOW to head to Bigpoint.

2. Login to your account.

3. Enter your game.

4. Under Store & Funds click Get Funds.>

5. Select the amount you want to top up.

6. Proceed to Checkout and select Ultimate Game Card as your payment method.

7. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

BTW these instructions are specifically for Battlefield Heroes.

Here's the link from Ultimate Game Card's site http://www.ultimategamecard.com/content/...eld-heroes

[Image: EAdDrop-1.png]
Signature Removed
Keep it clean, nothing vulgar, no profanity or explicit imagery
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 03:07 AM by Madface.)
19-05-2012, 04:03 AM | Post: #5
havoc.: 
(19-05-2012 03:06 AM)Madface Wrote:  You need to go to bigpoint's website to redeem. The following are the directions from Ultimate Game Card's website:

Redeem Instructions:

1. Click GO NOW to head to Bigpoint.

2. Login to your account.

3. Enter your game.

4. Under Store & Funds click Get Funds.>

5. Select the amount you want to top up.

6. Proceed to Checkout and select Ultimate Game Card as your payment method.

7. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

BTW these instructions are specifically for Battlefield Heroes.

Here's the link from Ultimate Game Card's site http://www.ultimategamecard.com/content/...eld-heroes

#6 is the problem, there is no Ultimate Game Card as a payment method

[- Signature removed -]
~AAnnoob
19-05-2012, 04:32 AM | Post: #6
Madface 
I see what you mean. I thought it was through Bigpoint's website but it just redirects you to heroes. Here is the support page for Ultimate Game Card, which does list Heroes as a game you can redeem the card in http://www.ultimategamecard.com/content/contact-us However, I have never seen that as an option and thought that's why you needed to go through a 3rd party portal to get a funds code like amazon does. Good luck, soldier.

Signature Removed
19-05-2012, 02:15 PM | Post: #7
havoc.: 
(19-05-2012 04:32 AM)Madface Wrote:  I see what you mean. I thought it was through Bigpoint's website but it just redirects you to heroes. Here is the support page for Ultimate Game Card, which does list Heroes as a game you can redeem the card in http://www.ultimategamecard.com/content/contact-us However, I have never seen that as an option and thought that's why you needed to go through a 3rd party portal to get a funds code like amazon does. Good luck, soldier.

Okay, I went to that site and submitted a question or whatever it is called, and they emailed me a link and said it might be helpful, so I clicked on it, and it said access denied Sad

Anyway here is the link-
http://www.ultimategamecard.com/node/643...sion/27092

and I hope I just didn't waste my money on this thing.

Edit: well this is exactly what they said in the email-

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.ultimategamecard.com/node/643...sion/27092

[- Signature removed -]
~AAnnoob (This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 02:17 PM by havoc.:.)
20-05-2012, 10:46 PM | Post: #8
C5566 
What the **** it doesn't work the option to use a "Ultimate game card" isn't there please give me a reply
20-05-2012, 10:52 PM | Post: #9
SirLazarus 
(20-05-2012 10:46 PM)C5566 Wrote:  What the **** it doesn't work the option to use a "Ultimate game card" isn't there please give me a reply

Then that means they don't except it. You can make a new Easy account through Aeria Games(<--Click) then use the card through aeria to purchase funds. However you will not be able to link an old account. It needs to be newly made when you do the linking process. So you will not be able to spend the funds on any existing accounts.

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 10:54 PM by SirLazarus.)
21-05-2012, 05:11 AM | Post: #10
Madface 
(20-05-2012 10:52 PM)SirLazarus Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 10:46 PM)C5566 Wrote:  What the **** it doesn't work the option to use a "Ultimate game card" isn't there please give me a reply

Then that means they don't except it. You can make a new Easy account through Aeria Games(<--Click) then use the card through aeria to purchase funds. However you will not be able to link an old account. It needs to be newly made when you do the linking process. So you will not be able to spend the funds on any existing accounts.

The problem is Ultimate Game Card's site says you can redeem it for Battlefield Heroes. It tells you to go to Bigpoint's website. However, that just sends you back to Heroes. This might be a new payment option that Ultimate Game Card pulled the trigger on too soon or Heroes hasn't made it around to adding the payment option yet.

You can also buy an EA cash card at places like Target or buy funds through Amazon.com at a better price per fund with the legionnaire outfit, an mgl and now an XP boost as well. At least that's for future reference. As I advised the OP in pm, I would contact Ultimate Game Card for a refund. They claim they don't give refunds but if they are advertising for a game not supported I'd definitely ask for one.

Signature Removed
21-05-2012, 07:06 AM | Post: #11
SirLazarus 
(21-05-2012 05:11 AM)Madface Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 10:52 PM)SirLazarus Wrote:  

The problem is Ultimate Game Card's site says you can redeem it for Battlefield Heroes. It tells you to go to Bigpoint's website. However, that just sends you back to Heroes. This might be a new payment option that Ultimate Game Card pulled the trigger on too soon or Heroes hasn't made it around to adding the payment option yet.

You can also buy an EA cash card at places like Target or buy funds through Amazon.com at a better price per fund with the legionnaire outfit, an mgl and now an XP boost as well. At least that's for future reference. As I advised the OP in pm, I would contact Ultimate Game Card for a refund. They claim they don't give refunds but if they are advertising for a game not supported I'd definitely ask for one.
Yeah, If it's on there as an option they should uphold it. Thanks for the further info.

21-05-2012, 07:17 AM | Post: #12
captainmessi 
If they have an option then they shall give your money back. Thats called fraud and they could get into big trouble so i would get refund. Also i never even heard of this card...I always get ea game cards u dont have to go thro all the problems of paypal, credit card, sms, and other glitches. U simply put code and ur funds are there.

21-05-2012, 10:33 AM | Post: #13
mrSilkie 
It's usually under "pay by cash" or atleast it was when i bought my RS membership. If it's not there then sorry, no can do.

I do suggest you look into a prepaid visa tho. If you live in Australia i can easily help you with locating one.

25-05-2012, 08:33 PM | Post: #14
whooman 
Dude seriosly sombody figure this out I wasted $20
25-05-2012, 08:34 PM | Post: #15
whooman 
Fucking ******** thats what
25-05-2012, 08:35 PM | Post: #16
whooman 
i didnt type that Sad
08-06-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #17
gchfhgfhg 
Even I bought the same game card and it did'nt work waste of money. SadSadSadSadSad
.png  bfh ninja.png (Size: 57.12 KB / Downloads: 49)

[Image: 1]
09-03-2013, 12:04 AM | Post: #18
mangastraeat 
wow this freaking sucks just bought one and now i have to go remake on Areia and see if it works
09-03-2013, 05:21 AM | Post: #19
kidjoe73 
Well i was told by a mod that it was a scam so becareful

10-04-2014, 03:49 AM | Post: #20
Lordcieres 
(19-05-2012 02:06 AM)havoc.: Wrote:  Hey guys I need help.

I just bought an Ultimate game card online, and I chose BFH and it said to go to the site, click get funds, select fund amount, and then select Ultimate game card as payment option, but there is no Ultimate EA game card option. Help please!

*Note- Sorry, it was just Ultimate game card not Ultimate EA game card

I also got a ugc and it didnt work.