Hello There, Guest!

26-04-2012, 10:44 AM | Post: #361
2DayULive 
(26-04-2012 10:19 AM)orpheus###### Wrote:  Yes but what I meant is that no other weapons can kill soldiers faster than they could before this. (IE the soldiers health has not been nerfed, no weapons or abilities have been buffed)
Hmmm, I thought I mention something about laser gun, would you mind repeating it for me?

Quote:The rate is still the same in terms of health depletion and not enemy confidence.
Hmmm, I don't think you understand what confidence gives a player. Also, how a soldier confidence lowers while the enemies is boosted. It might not be "serious" but it still does make "effect". Which tells me things are not the same. Unless I missed something...

Quote:And the point about the laser gun is only in its optimal range its great, otherwise it's pretty average.
Something that works the same as the cheeser and slightly better(according to a video I watched) doesn't seem "average" to me. Especially since it offers more.

But meh, my gameplay is only slightly affected by these changes. The results I produce should be reduce by probably 9% on the average battle. Although, I can always change my FUN game play and reduce that percentage to 1% or lesser.

(26-04-2012 10:14 AM)(DKL)Dalsgaard Wrote:  Leaving becouz of this nerf is stupid, every1 should have known that this nerf would come since every1 whos playing gunner alot, have ben crying about insta-BS wich they claim comes often, allmost as often as a backraping gunner with 5/5 FF and leg it (take that as a hint OP gunners) ^-^
This does explain wuuster commotion, after all, I did heard gunner biased sumwhere...

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 10:45 AM by 2DayULive.)
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2012, 10:53 AM | Post: #362
Drolix 
(23-04-2012 10:12 PM)Drolix Wrote:  
[Image: 1znn7kg.png]

26-04-2012, 10:56 AM | Post: #363
Jolly_Jonny 
Has it been Nerfed, cos' I'm still getting stomped by it? It's so cheap.

26-04-2012, 10:58 AM | Post: #364
orpheus###### 
(26-04-2012 10:44 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 10:19 AM)orpheus###### Wrote:  Yes but what I meant is that no other weapons can kill soldiers faster than they could before this. (IE the soldiers health has not been nerfed, no weapons or abilities have been buffed)
Hmmm, I thought I mention something about laser gun, would you mind repeating it for me?

Quote:The rate is still the same in terms of health depletion and not enemy confidence.
Hmmm, I don't think you understand what confidence gives a player. Also, how a soldier confidence lowers while the enemies is boosted. It might not be "serious" but it still does make "effect". Which tells me things are not the same. Unless I missed something...

Quote:And the point about the laser gun is only in its optimal range its great, otherwise it's pretty average.
Something that works the same as the cheeser and slightly better(according to a video I watched) doesn't seem "average" to me. Especially since it offers more.

So what you are saying is that people now aim better because the soldier can not Bs instakill??
Because that failed logic is failed. Most of the players don't even know about the nerf
However the new mg is quite good at mid range in terms of damage and healing, but at sr and lr the only redeeming feature is the high heal rate when stacked with frenzy fire, because the damage output is not that good at these ranges. And the alt fire is really unaccurate.

So here i'll rephrase myself for you. Apart from the new lunar mg at mid range the rate ( rate is a measure of speed of killing in this context I.e you can't make your m16 kill an opponent faster than it can shoot) there has been no drastic changes in weapons, abilities or nerfs to the soldier that could affect the rate of health depletion in soldiers.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 10:59 AM by orpheus######.)
26-04-2012, 11:30 AM | Post: #365
Pitkins 
In the Czech Republic we have a saying perfectly fitting this thread and 2Day's situation. Translated in english it would be : "Everyone is crazy but I'm an airplane!!!" I hope you understand, guys... Smile

[Image: yTkabr4TE.jpeg]

I'm a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative

26-04-2012, 11:32 AM | Post: #366
Tomonor 
(26-04-2012 11:30 AM)Pitkins Wrote:  In the Czech Republic we have a saying perfectly fitting this thread and 2Day's situation. Translated in english it would be : "Everyone is crazy but I'm an airplane!!!" I hope you understand, guys... Smile

Avarik does.

26-04-2012, 11:33 AM | Post: #367
Maximilian 
(26-04-2012 11:32 AM)Tomonor Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 11:30 AM)Pitkins Wrote:  In the Czech Republic we have a saying perfectly fitting this thread and 2Day's situation. Translated in english it would be : "Everyone is crazy but I'm an airplane!!!" I hope you understand, guys... Smile

Avarik does.

I sure do. Good on ya!

26-04-2012, 03:26 PM | Post: #368
The_WUUSTER 
2Day just challenged Shad-Salvenius!!!11!!11!

That just goes to show how far off the deep end he's gone.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
26-04-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #369
GPrime232 
(26-04-2012 08:58 AM)Ruhti Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 08:08 AM)GPrime232 Wrote:  After the lunar map update, soldiers have even more disadvantages, we die faster.
How do we die faster now (yes, I main soldier)? As far as I know only blasting strike got a nerf (fix), base health and combat medicine were not touched.

Quote:You guys want this game only have GUNNERS AND COMMANDOS??
Personally, Id want a balanced game, class and weapon wise. In the current state Gunner and Commando seem indeed superior but I have faith in EA, they will nerf them and buff soldier. Eventually after thousand years of waiting, we will probably have a perfectly balanced BFH.
About the "die faster": Ok maybe it's because of my ping.
All the blues love GUNNERS (I saw an interview clip last week), that's why they dont care about soldiers. They should have made this game only 2 classes.

[Image: 8]
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 04:32 PM by GPrime232.)
26-04-2012, 04:56 PM | Post: #370
Lightingbird 
The more I think about it, I realize this nerf was a must. No class should have the ability to just hit one button with no thinking, aiming, planning, or any level of game skill and get instant kills.

[Image: x3i8bb.jpg]
26-04-2012, 05:37 PM | Post: #371
2DayULive 
(26-04-2012 10:58 AM)orpheus###### Wrote:  So what you are saying is that people now aim better because the soldier can not Bs instakill??
Because that failed logic is failed.
You are starting to understand but do not see it in overall. If you go by logic, confidence enchants AIM mentally and physically to HUMANS. This isn't just based on studies but results too. No instant kill = decreases soldiers confidence while boosting gunners/mandos blah blah(already explained).

(26-04-2012 04:56 PM)Lightingbird Wrote:  The more I think about it, I realize this nerf was a must. No class should have the ability to just hit one button with no thinking, aiming, planning, or any level of game skill and get instant kills.
You missed a few things...

El Hermoso Instincts!
26-04-2012, 07:09 PM | Post: #372
Salvenius. 
(26-04-2012 03:59 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  This is what this have come to. Nerfing ability out of personal value. Where is the balance in this? Please.

Learn to get a sense of humour ¬_¬ I've noticed two things about you

1) You take things too seriously

2) You over react to the smallest things

I mean kudos, you've get this topic going longer than it should be going for but it is now getting pathetic...if soldiers were left utterly defenceless and couldn't attack then you would have a reason to cry but they aren't defenceless and they can still put out huge damage...so do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look like a complete moron.

(26-04-2012 03:59 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  Small changes to be needed? Especially at time like these for soldiers? Please, way to spicy up the thread. There is no small in "OMG! OVER POWERED, NERF NERF NERF".

Over reaction and attention seeking, you are now boring me.

(26-04-2012 08:08 AM)GPrime232 Wrote:  After the lunar map update, soldiers have even more disadvantages, we die faster. You guys want this game only have GUNNERS AND COMMANDOS??

lol and yet for years and still even now Gunners and Soldiers just want it to be them and don't want to acknowledge the existence of commandos.

Get off your high horse...this game will always have 3 classes, gunners, soldiers and commandos but there needs to be a balance between them. Soldiers are still dangerous

Overall...this is pathetic people...it is a small and minor change to stop easy kills from happening instantly. In fact at the end of the day, you are complaining that the team have fixed an exploit...isn't that the reason you were all complaining months ago? Because the team weren't doing enough in your opinion to fix such exploits?

If you are complaining about the team fixing exploits then you really need to rethink your life

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HEROES!!
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
26-04-2012, 09:34 PM | Post: #373
2DayULive 
(26-04-2012 07:09 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  1) You take things too seriously

2) You over react to the smallest things
I take balance serious. You want balance too, so I am sure you can understand. You might not agree on how I "overreact" over "unreasonable" changes, no matter how little or big. I am doing this to maintain at least a little bit of balance but MEH. To be honest, I probably know most of what lead them to make the decision of "fixing" BS(accidental instant kills, odd way for the ability to make dmg, stabilize the ability, or if it's even allowed to do instant kills in this game, etc...).

I simply disagreed with some reasons, especially ones that are being brought up by the "community". Which is leading people to believe that I am completely against this and is misleading me(if they were to be true). I am against some of their(community) reasons, especially if they were accounted. Plus, how the changes impacts the soldier. Actually, hearing the community comments about this made me be even more against this change because of how absurd their reasons were.

Quote: if soldiers were left utterly defenceless and couldn't attack then you would have a reason to cry but they aren't defenceless and they can still put out huge damage...
Not utterly but it might go to that point.

Rest seems unrelated/false to me... bleh. *reloads gun*

El Hermoso Instincts!
26-04-2012, 09:48 PM | Post: #374
Fearless-Death 
Instincts, stop keeping this thread alive please.
I'm pretty sure you do realize that this was a necessary change for the game; as pressing a single button without having to even look at what's happening in the screen, and yet getting a kill when the enemy was full health, is just.... overpowered. Yes, it's rare, but the fact it's rare is what makes it hardly noticeable.
If EAsy had never mentioned these changes and noone ever checked the game files, NOONE (except the blues and people close to them) would notice ANYTHING about this nerf.

Please stop complaining about something this minor.

[Image: UQ7iX.png]

One PM, to rule them all

26-04-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #375
Notyou 
This is the, what, fourth or fifth time the discussion came back in circle?
Let it go guys, he'll stop complaining when there's no one left to hear him.

27-04-2012, 02:07 AM | Post: #376
2DayULive 
(26-04-2012 09:48 PM)Fearless-Death Wrote:  Instincts, stop keeping this thread alive please.
I'm pretty sure you do realize that this was a necessary change for the game; as pressing a single button without having to even look at what's happening in the screen, and yet getting a kill when the enemy was full health, is just.... overpowered. Yes, it's rare, but the fact it's rare is what makes it hardly noticeable.
If EAsy had never mentioned these changes and noone ever checked the game files, NOONE (except the blues and people close to them) would notice ANYTHING about this nerf.

Please stop complaining about something this minor.
Well, you are replying as notyou said... Any ways, I do not think the change was necessary, especially not for the reasons you listed. However, considering BS was a "S bug" and it got "hotfixed". All game bugs should be fixed ofc. You can assume instant kills were a bug since you would get accidental instant kills but MEH. As I said before, MEH.

El Hermoso Instincts!
27-04-2012, 03:14 AM | Post: #377
GPrime232 
You idiots who tell it's just only hit a button. It's tactical, !@sz!@, look at your games, see how many left soldiers are playing.

[Image: 8]
27-04-2012, 09:30 AM | Post: #378
Drolix 
(26-04-2012 10:53 AM)Drolix Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 10:12 PM)Drolix Wrote:  
[Image: 1znn7kg.png]

27-04-2012, 09:37 AM | Post: #379
HATE
I believe this thread has come to the end of it's functional life.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=de37a2aa548e13...mp;amp;c=1]

EAsy Studio Lead Designer

"X New thing will be awesome! Sadly X new thing will not be in the next patchBlush"

"Can I has attack squirrels now Heart?"
27-04-2012, 09:43 AM | Post: #380
eXtremous 
(27-04-2012 09:37 AM)HATE Wrote:  I believe this thread has come to the end of it's functional life.

Good point. Everything has been said.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user