Hello There, Guest!

19-04-2012, 03:47 PM | Post: #61
FlappeDePommes 
[insert=sarcasm]Well, I personally find this a very nice thing. It's very useful for low level players that can't stand that they need to fight for xp.[/insert]

Wow, what will it be next? "Buy your own level 30 character, in store now for only 50,000 funds!"
Perhaps something like: "Tired of never finding the right outfits? Buy every possible item that BFH has ever seen and will see! Only 200,000 funds!"
Or even: "New deal of the day: get every possible weapon on all of your heroes. With the 50% discount, you'll only pay 1,000,000 funds!"

Sure, yet another wonderful screw-up by EAsy. What is it? Is your new manager to lazy to play this game decently and does he **** it up for everyone else as well?

Yes, I do have another account. This one's just for posting stuff on the forums.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 03:51 PM | Post: #62
StackHP 
Looks like someone who posted a certain thread about XP boosts not being stackable gave someone at EAsy, an idea to make some $$$. Smile

Personally I don't care, I want to see more high levels, because it seems we fight the same people every day.

19-04-2012, 04:08 PM | Post: #63
dajurgen 
i don't get why people are so butthurt about this , care to explain anybody ?

Dead game
19-04-2012, 04:46 PM | Post: #64
StackHP 
(19-04-2012 04:08 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  i don't get why people are so butthurt about this , care to explain anybody ?

"I SPEND LONG TIME LEVEL UP, NOW NOOB CAN LEVEL 30 IN ONE DAY"

Something like that.

I like these XP boosts. At least the people who get very little play time each day because of work or school can catch up rather than spend months stuck on level 20. And it would be nice to see alot more high levels. I refuse to buy XP boosts since leveling is the most fun part about the game, but those who want to hit 30 asap, it's a good idea.

(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 04:47 PM by StackHP.)
19-04-2012, 06:30 PM | Post: #65
Jungl3 
Get ready for a new wave of level 30's with level 15 experience .

[Image: jung-sig1.jpg]
19-04-2012, 08:48 PM | Post: #66
gubertuber 
(19-04-2012 06:30 PM)Jungl3 Wrote:  Get ready for a new wave of level 30's with level 15 experience .

I think that evens it out a little bit. If a noob suddenly has a strong player in no time at all he can't get a feel of how to use it without failing epically.

"The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man, it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use." - Arthur Koestler
19-04-2012, 09:30 PM | Post: #67
Scarth 
(19-04-2012 02:39 AM)Knight33 Wrote:  Back when you couldn't buy weapons permanently, limited play-styles, maps, clothing, widgets, etc.
I would like if EAzy would show bug fixes instead of these space-taking squares.

Are you implying this is a bad thing? You could rent a weapon for 7 days for 50 VP. 7 Days of a weapon now is 1050 VP. Back in the CB and early OB, you could get a big variety of different outfits for FREE. The smooth set people spend ~1000 battlefunds on now was Less than 500 vp for a week, And maybe 700 for a month. Also people don't care about advantage giving widgets; the ones that were balanced were in the game and that was fine.

This is just plain stupid. The only new playstyles now have either been developed by players and would emerge if the game stayed in CB all the time. The other new playstyles are introduced by EA's introduction of special weapons - Flintlock pistol etc.

[Image: Utsuho2.gif]
26-04-2012, 10:02 PM | Post: #68
Maybe...Noob 
EAjokeman Wrote:Sometimes you need that little extra push to rise through those levels and have all of those juicy abilities at your fingertips. Well now that's even easier to do as we have introduced some brand new XP Boosts that will let you level up faster than ever before. Get them in the in-game store today!

little extra push ........ !!!!!!!!!
300% !
I always appreciate the accuracy of the news, the complete infos about the new weapons and widgets, too much details) Angel
in fact, it's not funny... just sad to see that the ways of making-money are so numerous and ridiculous.
Guess they will sell abilities (for an insane prize, ofc), like the training points in BP4F. This not a game website, it's just becoming a market.
so many bucks for xp points ? shame, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of customers are ready for it, if they feel happy to give so much money for "shortcuts" (the same marketing principle, but used in BF3).
But just ask yourself one thing, one simple thing ?

BF3 shortcuts prizes :
one shortcut for unlocking all weapons for one classe = 7 dollars

Do you notice that BF3 is cheaper than BFH ?
Why ? more work on BFH than BF3 ? How many people are working on BFH ? on BF3 ? The real costs ?
In fact, the only factor, it's you, players. Are you ready to give so much money for this game ? If the prizes are so high, it's just because that a lot of players are ready for spending a lot of money to have what they whant, and the cost doesn't matter, it's about addiction... XP & game addiction

proud of you EA team ?
Let's statpad kids. Stop having fun and make points, lots of points... a huge amount of points for an insane prize of real money.

--------------
RedBubble

[Image: 5]
26-04-2012, 11:09 PM | Post: #69
Jolly_Jonny 
(19-04-2012 08:48 PM)gubertuber Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 06:30 PM)Jungl3 Wrote:  Get ready for a new wave of level 30's with level 15 experience .

I think that evens it out a little bit. If a noob suddenly has a strong player in no time at all he can't get a feel of how to use it without failing epically.

Yeah but those new Abilities and the thirty new levels are gonna be so ossum!

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 11:10 PM by Jolly_Jonny.)
05-08-2013, 02:36 AM | Post: #70
u.s.a.911 
i dont play allot of this game anymore. i have a slightly bad kdr... but i dont care about the kills, i care about the points and deaths. 130 points=1death. still, i have a lvl 18, 16, 15, and a lvl 3. i am probably going to buy the lowest one because i dont play often and am trying to get my lvl 16, my soldier lvl 30 because i want his abbilities to kick in. i also think premium account gives a xp boost. i have premium because i won the war in the war room witch is also a very new update that i enjoy because they took off the codes and now u can get rewards for the more points you get. witch helps people get experienced and have goals to get a better score and get better rewards faster!!!!!!!

1 shot 1 kill no luck just skill[/b]
05-08-2013, 12:02 PM | Post: #71
xxRockinRollxx 
New ? lol ? Troll ? More Attention ?

[Image: ahfdz.png]
05-08-2013, 12:05 PM | Post: #72
99GHz 
(05-08-2013 02:36 AM)u.s.a.911 Wrote:  i dont play allot of this game anymore. i have a slightly bad kdr... but i dont care about the kills, i care about the points and deaths. 130 points=1death. still, i have a lvl 18, 16, 15, and a lvl 3. i am probably going to buy the lowest one because i dont play often and am trying to get my lvl 16, my soldier lvl 30 because i want his abbilities to kick in. i also think premium account gives a xp boost. i have premium because i won the war in the war room witch is also a very new update that i enjoy because they took off the codes and now u can get rewards for the more points you get. witch helps people get experienced and have goals to get a better score and get better rewards faster!!!!!!!

Another necro??? Tongue

[Image: 5]