o_Biscuit_NL 
k bought the grenade thnx every1

[Image: loltpub.png]
[/align]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2012, 08:48 PM | Post: #22
SweetName 
(14-04-2012 03:46 PM)Diggidy Wrote:  most people will tell you the grenade. this is because after you get used to aiming with it, you can consistently do high damage, it has a quick cooldown and stacks well with grenade spam or sixth sense. it's a high skill, high reward ordinance.

the mgl is useful for getting onto rooftops if that's your thing. you can also use it to create a barrier when retreating or spray it into large groups for good damage. aiming the mgl can be inconsistent, and you'll probably find yourself spamming it, so it's a lower skill piece of equipment. the random spam can reward you (rather than skill) which is why most people call it a nooby weapon.

^This is pretty much a spot on assesment of the MGL vs nade.^

Except, you can use the single nade as a retreat barrier as well.

[Image: 2]
15-04-2012, 09:03 AM | Post: #23
mghabbofan 
buy the nade mgl is for mandos Tongue

[Image: 1]
15-04-2012, 05:51 PM | Post: #24
anthodude 
Grenade spam. 'Nuff said.

[Image: iV2fP.png]
15-04-2012, 07:31 PM | Post: #25
WorldBosh 
Well, obviously 90% of the soldiers in this game atm don't have enough sense to give a proper answer so here goes Tongue...

The MGL is a defensive weapon. Generally, you'll find yourself camping behind your teammates and spamming this like mad if you rely on it. Not only does the MGL allow you to scale rooftops (which is major bonus if you've got an LR weapon with decent accuracy), but it can also throw off your opponents movements ALOT. When I used to use the MGL (didn't really know how to use the Hand 'Nade) I used to run a couple steps behind gunners and send this into a pack of enemies after they've been kegged which caused EVEN MORE confusion which then allowed the gunner to charge in and rack up 3 out of the 5 guys with me picking off the other 2 with my LRP. Also, this is also a great anti-camper weapon.

The Hand 'Nade is awsome in every aspect EXCEPT for its small blast radius. Learn to aim with it and you'll consequently learn to own HARD as an offensive soldier. Generally, the hand 'nade is for those wanna charge in like BAWSES and get kills solo, but going as a one-man army endgame is nearly impossible so be advised Tongue.

15-04-2012, 08:41 PM | Post: #26
junkbondtrader 
When I first started playing I thought MGL was so cool. Then upon leveling up I facepalm'd at myself. Hand grenade is a vital part of the soldier's arsenal. Yeah, you can do tricky jumps with MGL, and spam like crazy, but there's no replacement for +60 damage to a single target with grenade. If it weren't for the grenade, playing soldier wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.
17-04-2012, 07:51 AM | Post: #27
ninaty 
Personally, I love the hand grenade. Like little bunny foo foo, you can bop people on the head Big Grin

1. Hitting people for 50-60 dmg and then finish them off with a couple of bullets.
2. Sucker punch
3. Sucker punch

The MGL seems more like a novelty item. Whilst I'm sure that many use it well, there are also a lot where spamming it gives DUW > Kills.

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 07:52 AM by ninaty.)
17-04-2012, 08:22 AM | Post: #28
bonghitter 
MGL is for posers, Grenade is for closers

[Image: 9]
08-06-2012, 12:56 PM | Post: #29
xVCampinCarlVx 
If Im not to late to add my imput, Steel hand grenade. If you need a reason I think you could still find this guide somewhere around the forums. Its called Funks grenade guide.

(25-08-2012 09:01 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  I cry about everything.
08-06-2012, 01:21 PM | Post: #30
WorldBosh 
.....DAMMIT, FOOLED BY A NECRO.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 01:25 PM by WorldBosh.)
08-06-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #31
KillerBruce1825 
(14-04-2012 11:29 AM)HaltStopp! Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 11:21 AM)kristala Wrote:  Steel hand grenade, Cuz mgl for soldier is ridicolous xD

^this^

this

10-06-2012, 10:41 PM | Post: #32
Extremeboy13 
MGL-140 It is AWESOME

[Image: 4]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
10-06-2012, 11:37 PM | Post: #33
EddyKawabata 
(10-06-2012 10:41 PM)Extremeboy13 Wrote:  MGL-140 It is AWESOME

1. Useless bump is useless.
2. MGL is for no-skilled soldiers. You should rely on your ordinary weapons, not the explosives (unless you're a gunner)
3. Nice K/D

[Image: CFvQq.png]
11-06-2012, 08:53 AM | Post: #34
xybolt 
(14-04-2012 03:46 PM)Diggidy Wrote:  most people will tell you the grenade. this is because after you get used to aiming with it, you can consistently do high damage, it has a quick cooldown and stacks well with grenade spam or sixth sense. it's a high skill, high reward ordinance.

the mgl is useful for getting onto rooftops if that's your thing. you can also use it to create a barrier when retreating or spray it into large groups for good damage. aiming the mgl can be inconsistent, and you'll probably find yourself spamming it, so it's a lower skill piece of equipment. the random spam can reward you (rather than skill) which is why most people call it a nooby weapon.

^ well said.

i tried the nade and after several rounds of playing, i got used with it. Result : sometimes "sucker punch" Cool

11-06-2012, 02:29 PM | Post: #35
ZecaMarley 
Steel hand grenade for sure... make a high dmg when you hit right, and with 6 sense its hard to miss xD... MGL its funny just to jump to places, etc

[Image: 4]
12-06-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #36
PANZERMORDER 
Grenade.

/end

[Image: 1]
13-06-2012, 07:27 PM | Post: #37
stupiditytries 
Single grenade all the way. Not that MGL is bad, more that single nade is just a beast when used properly. MGL is the most useful on commando, and even then it's just a spammy noob weapon at best (unless you're doing l33tsauce AA jumps).

The time you spend spamming MGL could be more wisely spent chunking a single grenade then spraying bullets, or just trying to evade the enemy if that's what you're doing.

Not carrying single nade on a soldier is equivalent to not carrying rocket launcher on gunner, in my opinion.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about universe."
-Albert Einstein