Hello There, Guest!

01-02-2012, 09:31 AM | Post: #61
ya(bro)12345 
tnks for the tips Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: 3]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 09:40 AM | Post: #62
ShadeShooter
(31-01-2012 03:22 PM)Evelin_Ash Wrote:  Countdown until ban? Tongue

Round about now considering you just caught me in a bad mood, a very bad mood.

Firstly the mistakes within the tips provided are done by the members that provided them. I am sure Alfredito doesn't mind correcting them but "pointing" them out in a snide move to "show" up a blue is not the way to go about it.

"capping" is a valid term and one used within gaming, so while you would prefer to use capturing, it is irrelevant regardless as "capping" can still be used within the same sentence. Again, maybe you should direct your English lessons towards helping the community members that may not have a great understanding of the language, you know because it might not be their native language.

As to "correcting" a blue. Again rather than pointing it out as you have done so, it is always much nicer to give a polite little nudge maybe through PM and stating you have spotted a mistake within a post. Alfredito is new to the community, I expect our community to be helpful as always, not trying to "show" up a new staff member on his first day of being introduced to the community.

If the above was never your intention then I apologise, however as you mention the "quality" of the tips...again, maybe you as part of the community can maybe suggest some alternatives or help your fellow community members.

p.s I'm still in 2 minds whether to remove your signature or not as to most people, it may not be clear enough and may believe you are an actual EA representative. You know, just trying to make it more clear because clearness is good Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 09:41 AM by ShadeShooter.)
01-02-2012, 10:03 AM | Post: #63
Blackwyn 
(01-02-2012 09:40 AM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  you just caught me in a bad mood, a very bad mood.

Run for your lives! Save the puppy! No! There's not enough time.. NOT ENOUGH TIME!

[Image: blackwynsig.jpg]
01-02-2012, 05:55 PM | Post: #64
JakseKillerXO 
Cool tips i go try them Smile

[Image: 9]
01-02-2012, 08:42 PM | Post: #65
TheBrownMoose 
nice tips
01-02-2012, 09:58 PM | Post: #66
Gen.Spires 
I Say The First Is Best Because I Am A Solider Tongue. Oh And Nice Beginning For The Third.
01-02-2012, 10:44 PM | Post: #67
TRiNiTY_KiiD 
When your a gunner be fast, powerful and always use a shield, probably the best advice i was given, so now i will pass it down Smile

[Image: 2]
02-02-2012, 11:09 AM | Post: #68
sab017 
play good and fair
02-02-2012, 02:20 PM | Post: #69
One-trol 
Moi mon idées qui serait assez intérésente c'est de mètre un payement par téléphone exemple on appeler le numéro puits Apres il nous donne un code que on entre sur le site et on gagne des fund et vous de l'argent sa serait mieux comme payement la plus part des gent non pas de carte bancaire ni de sms a maitre sur un jeux le mieux ses de faire comme dofus le même payement pas code Smile Merci de l’attention . Ussop-Oo
02-02-2012, 03:02 PM | Post: #70
JakseKillerXO 
Cool tips

[Image: 9]
03-02-2012, 12:13 AM | Post: #71
Elvesbreak21 
(30-01-2012 05:25 PM)alfredito54 Wrote:  
Tip of the Day

We thought it would be great to see if you folks had any good tips to add to the already decent tips of the day. They could be helpful, knowledgeable, funny, unique or even off the scale bonkers. Most of all, we were correct in thinking that you had great tips as now we will begin to reveal every week, three tips that we believe are tips of the day. So without further ado, here are the next three tips!

"When you are a soldier always heal your team mates. They can save yor life."
- Miker9

"When capping a flag don't stand still. Keep moving in case you get ambushed!"
- 3ahn

"Are you a commando and you use sniper always have a troop trap next to you so you get protected by other commandos and have your pistol ready to fire."
- uberkyriakos

To submit a tip of your own and read the previous tips, go HERE!
" when you being a pilot always remember BE CAREFUL WHILE GOING LOW, and if your a troop don't be afraid to get in a pasenger seat
03-02-2012, 01:20 AM | Post: #72
PepsiMonster 
"When capping a flag stand still! Let the other team score some points!"
-PepsiMonster

[Image: 2]
03-02-2012, 10:16 AM | Post: #73
Aeezat123 
Check out my group, "Royal Road Army Ranger"
Posted by Aeezat123 - 3-02-2012 5:20 PM
cool tips Big Grin Big Grin Undecided

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Royal Army - BF Heroes.jpg (Size: 107.68 KB / Downloads: 10)

[Image: 1]
03-02-2012, 10:58 AM | Post: #74
jackangus 
awesome bad 2nd

03-02-2012, 12:21 PM | Post: #75
dafffy 
i got a great tip dont play this game ive spent a fortune on here and cant play it kicks me out after playing for less than 1 minute iv contacted evenbalance they say its ea but there no way to contact them so spend your money on other games
03-02-2012, 01:33 PM | Post: #76
FvZz38 
SUDO GABALAS STAI KA AS MANAU Smile)))
03-02-2012, 11:19 PM | Post: #77
ClothesEater 
(30-01-2012 05:29 PM)xHbIk Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 05:25 PM)alfredito54 Wrote:  "When you are a soldier always heal your team mates. They can save yor life."
- Miker9

Agreed.
Hello all!!!!!!! I am giving away this free Battle fund used acc on the 8th!!!!!!!!!! ( WARNING: please let people who dont have a funded acc. to take it. Do you know how happy that would make them? VERY HAPPY! So, all you guys who don't have funds if you P.M. me first the acc. is yours, So HURRY UP TIMES-A-TICKEN oh, yeah, forgot i have kirlinkos mask slys tank top muscules slys pants ninja gloves and a knife o my chest. my weapons are rudolphs uber recue and you can get like lots more in the claw, my bookmarked servers are mostly unranked. i have n00b clap robot dance flex muscles and cup ear thats it if you have read this tnx for takning the time. have fun and let the war commence!!!!!!!!!

04-02-2012, 02:00 AM | Post: #78
MeeDogenLoos 
Power to the newbies xD
just jokin
Respect

04-02-2012, 03:41 AM | Post: #79
Bradisawesome 
here's a tip
If your a gunner, before you throw a keg jump up to throw it even farther.

04-02-2012, 06:21 AM | Post: #80
W.I.H. 
Hello

[Image: 5]