Hello There, Guest!

20-09-2009, 07:27 PM | Post: #121
Haresus 
Name: Fritz Rommelius
Side: Nationals
Appearance: Fritz have blue eyes and blond hair ( see where im coming?) but have a pretty normal appearance if you count away the scar on his cheek which he got when he drove a tank.
Weapons: A Parabellum.
Gear: He got a briefcase with documents inside and 5 medals.
Clothes: He wears a grey army uniform and a general ?hat?.
Specialities: Hes a tactical genius and especially knows how to drive a tank.

Bio: He was born in berlin as a aristocrat and was a skillful soldier and when the war broke out he
was promoted from Underfeldwebel(sergeant) to Leutnant(lieutenant) in no time at all. Later after making a counterBlitzkrieg against the Royals in Frankica and srrounding them. He was promoted to Hauptmann(captain) for making the Royals offensive sufffer from need of supplies. Later he had defended National ground well and was promoted to Major(guess which rank that is) In an Royal offensive he and his men was captured but managed to escape and captured some Royal tanks however accidently they drove at the wrong direction and when he reached a command center he knew that but attacked still and capture many generals except General Coogomery who tried to convert them to Royalism but he was shot because noone understood what he said. When they closed in to National lines he put up National flags on the tanks and reached the Oberst(colonel) safe. For this he was immediatly promoted to General.

Back for a short (from 1 day-infinity) while. (This post was last modified: 27-09-2009 10:41 AM by Haresus.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2009, 10:48 AM | Post: #122
Haresus 
-Deleted-

(he will not be used later)

Back for a short (from 1 day-infinity) while. (This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 08:57 PM by Haresus.)
02-10-2009, 08:08 AM | Post: #123
Wolfe7 
EDITING

Creator: Wolfe7
Name: Hadrian Hawke
Faction: National
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Ballistic Knifes, Push Dagger, Pistol [Luger PO8], Assault Rifle [StG 44], SR Shotgun
Explosives: Grenades, Flash Grenades, Sticky TNT's
Skills: Ace Pilot, Mid-Range Combat, Stealth, Unarmed Combat, Engineering
Items: Medic Kit, Aircraft Repair Toolkit, Modified Messerschmitt Me 262 [Aircraft], Radio, Cigarette Pack, Lighter, Wrist Watch
Appearance: A tall soldier, with black hair and dark blue eyes.
Attire: Paratrooper or Camouflaged Uniform

Hawke had joined the Air Force a few years before the war broke out, and had quickly made his way up the hierarchy due to his flying skills and ability to strategise, command, and effectively deploy his troops across the battlefield. Due to a sudden drop in

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Hawke.JPG (Size: 38.31 KB / Downloads: 40)

[Image: 20ivsjr.jpg]

RPC's - M Wolfe - H Hawke - Anton Melinski - William Thorne (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 12:51 PM by Wolfe7.)
02-10-2009, 07:05 PM | Post: #124
Sierra026 
Here's my contribution
Creator: Sierra026
Name: Erwin Guderian
Code Name: Dr. Temujin
Faction: Nationals
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eye: Brown
Appearance: Guderian wears a black Commando trench coat over red-and-black pants and boots, with a helmet and tank driver goggles.
Weapons: Uses a Stg-44 assault rifle, in addition to a PPSH-41
Military service: Guderian joined the ranks of the National army when he was 17 (he had lied about his age). He received high marks during basic training, and was eligible to join the Elite Guards Division, a special shock-force unit usually placed in the front lines to spearhead the assault. Graduating in 3rd of his class of 200, he soon proved his bravery and skills during several battles that ended in victory for the Nationals.
Guderian is also a master of armored warfare. In one battle, he commandeered a Royal Sherman and proceeded to destroy or cripple fifteen enemy tanks and run over eight soldiers before escaping from his own burning tank.
Bio: Normally a friendly person to his teammates and colleagues, he possesses a quick temper that sometimes controls him, particularly when he is being insulted. However, he has the uncanny ability to suppress these emotions when he focuses on the mission. Many who have worked with him have described him as "cold" when he is focused on the task at hand.
In the first days of the war, his parents died in an accidental bombing by a faulty Royal bomber. When news reached him, he swore revenge for his parents' death, and soon joined the army to fulfill that vengeance.
(if anything else comes up that I want to add, it will be edited accordingly)

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" -- Black Templar warcry (This post was last modified: 05-10-2009 07:37 AM by Sierra026.)
04-10-2009, 02:06 PM | Post: #125
SonicBoom01 
Creator : SonicBoom01
Name : Nick 'Sonic' Boom
Class : Soldier
Side : Royals
Weapons : Stewart's Shotty, Greg's Greasy Gun, and Bill's Bomb
Items : Bandages
Appearance : White Skin, Blonde Messy Hair, Beige Soldier Shirt, Brown Gloves, Blue Trousers, and Brown Combat Boots
Allies/Friends : Any Royals
Enemies/Rivals : Any Nationals
Description
A young lad about 22 who dropped out of college to join the Royals army. Growing up all his life in the Royals' country, he was extremely loyal to them. As a kid he played tons of video games, giving him excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy. When he joined the army he knew he could do great things as a Commando, but opted for Soldier training as he thought that shooting the Sniper Rifle was awkward. While others don't really pride themselves on their look on the battlefield, he does try to keep himself neat and tidy. He mainly sneaks around and uses Greg's Greasy Gun to attack from a distance, while he uses Steward's Shotty for up close and personal combat. Arguably one of the most nutty soldiers, he usually messes things up at key points. While he is a good soldier, it's best to keep away from him, lest you risk blowing yourself up in a tank he's driving.
04-10-2009, 02:06 PM | Post: #126
SonicBoom01 
Appearance : White Skin, Blonde Messy Hair, Beige Soldier Shirt, Brown Gloves, Blue Trousers, and Brown Combat Boots
Description
A young lad about 22 who dropped out of college to join the Royals army. Growing up all his life in the Royals' country, he was extremely loyal to them. As a kid he played tons of video games, giving him excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy. When he joined the army he knew he could do great things as a Commando, but opted for Soldier training as he thought that shooting the Sniper Rifle was awkward. While others don't really pride themselves on their look on the battlefield, he does try to keep himself neat and tidy. He mainly sneaks around and uses Greg's Greasy Gun to attack from a distance, while he uses Steward's Shotty for up close and personal combat. Arguably one of the most nutty soldiers, he usually messes things up at key points. While he is a good soldier, it's best to keep away from him, lest you risk blowing yourself up in a tank he's driving.
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM | Post: #127
SonicBoom01 
Description
04-10-2009, 08:45 PM | Post: #128
Volt-man 
Creator : Volt-man
Name : Thomas "Saviour" Stonewall
Class : Gunner
Weapons : Wastelanders MG ,Good ol' keg with Rum, Mr.Jonas's Lucky Shotgun, Trophy Nat Commander Tank Buster
Items : "Saving" Bandages, "Fixing" Johnny's Wrench, piece of paper with Thomas Chester orders,
Mom's photo, Zapp'em Lighter, Pack of useless(not smoking atm) Black Mamba's sigaretts
Appearance : Wastelanders skin , Blond Hair , "Saving" Green coat, Ripping Rocket pants and boots and medals for combat skills and courage
Enemies/Rivals : Any Nationals(+ Thomas Chester somewhere deep in his heart)
Description
He was born in the Royal's country and just like his school mate's joined Royal army when he was 18.Ranked up to Captain pretty fast because of his honor to the elder one's and obeying orders from HQ.His battle mates owned him a great debt after that Battle at Victory Village.An order from HQ was to capture the village at all cost but captain got other things to do...His company got trapped by cross-fire of enemy MG's just at the Church's fountain.Thomas prayed the Lord to save his company when a real miracle appeared...From the side of the rocks has been made 1 shot.Than other.Than once more somebody killed a national trooper with the speed of a sniper...After some thinking Thom ordered his mates to retreat to the nearest friendly sector.His comrades killed a lot of nationals that day and he saved them all but disobeying the order of Colonel Thomas Chester meant that he will get his prison tearm...Next day he was captain Stonewall no more...he became lieutenant....lieutenant "Saviour" Stonewall(his compatriots called him "Saviour" for that great thing he had done for them) and was thrown to the Wasteland where he learnt how to handle MG and his skin became more darker than it was.
He's 43 years old now.He got renewed . And he is fighting against nationals to get his honor back!

[Image: 1]
05-10-2009, 05:38 PM | Post: #129
ThorThunder 
Here's Bern Blitz, my National RP-commando. He's been around for a while but I hadn't made a bio for him until recently. So here it is.

Creator: ThorThunder
Name: Bern Blitz
Faction: National
Class: Commando
Weapons: A regular National military knife with some engravings, an M/28 Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle, a Pistole Parabellum1908
Skills: Especially skilled in camouflage and knifing, although he's fairly skilled in the usage of sniper rifles too. Also has some espionage experience
Items: National Army Survival Kit - "Everything a soldier needs to see another day"
Appearance:
The most important of Bern's characteristics is his black brimmed hat with a bullet hole going through it. For some weird reason, Bern treasures his hat and doesn't want to part with it, even though it's worn and weathered. The hat often covers another of Bern's vital characteristic, the eye-patch covering his left eye (More about it in the biography). Bern used to wear a long black trench coat, but has later used mainly dark grey trousers and a dark-colored coat.

Biography:
Bern is a very silent man and as a consequence, little is known about his background. He prefers being a silent observer in events if they don't involve something particularly interesting. He usually prefers very stiff coffee to alcohol, although a shot every now and then never hurts.

Bern's left eye was injured, according to his own words "in the early phases of the war", this suggests that he's been around for quite some time, although this cannot be confirmed. Not much more remains to be told about the loss of his eye. However, when he happens to be a little drunk, Bern often tells stories about how he lost his eye while being trapped behind enemy lines with "just his knife and wits to help him". Whether this story is even partly true is hard to judge.

Bern was recently promoted to the rank of feldwebel. After the promotion, he has been in command of Team Blitz, a small squad named after him. The most important members of the squad are Stephan Sturm, a soldier, and Gerald Gewitter, a gunner. (I'll make bios for them later on)

[Image: 10728w7.png]
05-10-2009, 06:58 PM | Post: #130
Demoman 
Seeing all these new roleplayers just makes me want to leap out of my chair and roleplay once again!

Due to the Gunner Update, the gunner is now your free, portable wall. A very, very deadly wall.

[Image: 9145.gif]

Old school Role-Player

06-10-2009, 02:49 AM | Post: #131
Wolfe7 
Then please do so! Smile
BTW, How is SonicBoom1's RPC able to play videogames in the er...40's?

RPC's - M Wolfe - H Hawke - Anton Melinski - William Thorne (This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 02:53 AM by Wolfe7.)
06-10-2009, 02:49 AM | Post: #132
Demoman 
(06-10-2009 02:49 AM)Wolfe7 Wrote:  Then please do so! Big Grin
BTW, How is SonicBoom1's RPC able to play videogames in the er...40's?

Boardgames were all the rage.

xD

Due to the Gunner Update, the gunner is now your free, portable wall. A very, very deadly wall.

Old school Role-Player

06-10-2009, 02:57 AM | Post: #133
Wolfe7 
Right.

Quote: As a kid he played tons of video games, giving him excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy.

'video games' NOT THE SAME AS 'Board Games'. How woul one expect 2 get 'excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy' by playing board games?

BTW, I'm gonna try to find the exact location of the guy[s] in the dev team who caused the bug [can only post in specific threads Sad] and hire a mercenary gang to scare him into fixing the bug... FAST.Smile

RPC's - M Wolfe - H Hawke - Anton Melinski - William Thorne (This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 03:01 AM by Wolfe7.)
06-10-2009, 03:06 AM | Post: #134
Demoman 
(06-10-2009 02:57 AM)Wolfe7 Wrote:  Right.

Quote: As a kid he played tons of video games, giving him excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy.

'video games' NOT THE SAME AS 'Board Games'. How woul one expect 2 get 'excellent hand-eye-coordination and accuracy' by playing board games?

BTW, I'm gonna try to find the exact location of the guy[s] in the dev team who caused the bug [can only post in specific threads Sad] and hire a mercenary gang to scare him into fixing the bug... FAST.Smile

Back then, any board game with flashing lights on it could be considered a video game.

I dunno, Monopoly can require some pretty intense hand-eye coordination sometimes, especially when you're moving your piece around.

Old school Role-Player

06-10-2009, 03:09 AM | Post: #135
Agent-McSpy 
You guys know how much it takes to try and get your hands to roll that 3 to land on Boardwalk is?! I don't know how you don't get hand-eye coordination from that.

(Psst Demo, you gots an MSN to gets on?)
06-10-2009, 03:13 AM | Post: #136
Wolfe7 
You guys are unbelievable.

RPC's - M Wolfe - H Hawke - Anton Melinski - William Thorne (This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 03:33 PM by Wolfe7.)
06-10-2009, 04:55 AM | Post: #137
Sierra026 
(06-10-2009 03:06 AM)Demoman Wrote:  

Back then, any board game with flashing lights on it could be considered a video game.

I dunno, Monopoly can require some pretty intense hand-eye coordination sometimes, especially when you're moving your piece around.
Yeah, I mean sometimes you move your battleship one space over and you have to go to jail. XD

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" -- Black Templar warcry
06-10-2009, 12:07 PM | Post: #138
Wolfe7 
I haven't played Monopoly for ages. And I haven't played it on a real board for much, much, much longer. So I don't have any extra abilities from the game.

RPC's - M Wolfe - H Hawke - Anton Melinski - William Thorne (This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 03:33 PM by Wolfe7.)
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM | Post: #139
CanadianBoy 
LOL the Database became a discussion thread about Monopoly. Tongue

Why did I come back? -.-'
This game is even more bullshat than how it was back in '10
Get a sense of charity and do broke players some good, EA.

[Image: spcopy.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2009, 04:43 AM | Post: #140
Demoman 
(06-10-2009 04:55 AM)Sierra026 Wrote:  
(06-10-2009 03:06 AM)Demoman Wrote:  

Yeah, I mean sometimes you move your battleship one space over and you have to go to jail. XD

Yeah, one time I tried to move my battleship past Go, but due to my lackluster hand-eye-coordination abilities, I put it inside the jail.

I was so mad I headbutted the top hat.

Old school Role-Player