Hello There, Guest!

29-04-2012, 07:01 PM | Post: #301
Geels1 
(22-09-2011 07:38 AM)HATE Wrote:  'To start things rolling.......

The #1 change I would like to see for soldiers in the near future is - Combat Medicine clears slow effect from keg.'

just get rid of the whole fucking slow effect. it doesn't make fucking sence... keg explodes: you are slowed down. ??????????????? WTF

[Image: 4]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 01:48 AM | Post: #302
epicchickengod 
You can breathe in space: doesnt make since either

[Image: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
30-04-2012, 07:11 AM | Post: #303
rival.w1nghaven 
decrease recoil/spread/whatevar of the smgs. thats the point.

or buff that lr smgs.
30-04-2012, 01:31 PM | Post: #304
The_WUUSTER 
^Re-buff LRSMG? No thanks.

There are already enough 5 BB campers as is.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
30-04-2012, 02:08 PM | Post: #305
:HAN: 
(30-04-2012 01:31 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  ^Re-buff LRSMG? No thanks.

There are already enough 5 BB campers as is.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

30-04-2012, 02:48 PM | Post: #306
HATE Go to next important person...
There will be a follow up to the Bstrike change. Hopefully it will help fix the problem where soldiers are not being awarded points when Bstrike does damage. Or kill credit when Bstrike kills.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=de37a2aa548e13...mp;amp;c=1]

EAsy Studio Lead Designer

"X New thing will be awesome! Sadly X new thing will not be in the next patchBlush"

"Can I has attack squirrels now Heart?"
30-04-2012, 03:02 PM | Post: #307
epicchickengod 
So bs is buggy atm?

30-04-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #308
HATE Go to next important person...
(30-04-2012 03:02 PM)epicchickengod Wrote:  So bs is buggy atm?

To be clear - the latest change won't be removed/altered.

This is just another change so that Soldiers get awarded points & kills when they smash people with Bstrike.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=de37a2aa548e13...mp;amp;c=1]

EAsy Studio Lead Designer

"X New thing will be awesome! Sadly X new thing will not be in the next patchBlush"

"Can I has attack squirrels now Heart?"
30-04-2012, 04:34 PM | Post: #309
Diggidy 
if the intent of the developers is to eliminate insta-kills, will the same logic be applied to other classes? I'm looking at you gunners, with your rpg insta-kills and mandos with their TT+widget spam.

also, any progress with respect to other aspects of the soldier? CM removing keg slow, making sixth sense a continuous ability, some kind of GS buff have all been discussed seriously in the past. I'm partial to soldier here so clearly I have a bias, but also the other classes seem to be evolving much more dominantly.

finally, is there any idea of examining mando PS and/or gunner abilities?

thank you.

[Image: 12]
01-05-2012, 12:56 AM | Post: #310
stryker: 
I would like it if soldiers became less of a spammy class.

[Image: NirdP.png]
(31-03-2013 07:01 AM)skata123 Wrote:  Tomonor is a bad astronaut.
01-05-2012, 03:40 AM | Post: #311
orpheus###### 
I would like it if burning bullets was less of a spammy ability.

Sixth sense could do with a tiny buff.

Combat medicine should remove the keg slow effect.

Other wise nerf some aspects of the gunner (keg, FF) and then everything will be fine.

**** this game, that is all.
03-05-2012, 02:30 PM | Post: #312
epicchickengod 
I wish this class was less campy, even campy than commandos. Since they can heal the selves aslong as they want, have a damage over time, and can blasting strike anyone who gets near.

On that mountain on PP on the nats side, There was this one noob who camped on that hill the entire game. And he did not die. ONCE. The next game i decide to troll this guy and switched to gunner and keep rocket jumping up there to kill this camper. Did this the entire game until he had enough brains to come down. He had a bad aim and doesnt know how to strafe.

04-05-2012, 02:44 AM | Post: #313
The_WUUSTER 
(30-04-2012 04:34 PM)Diggidy Wrote:  if the intent of the developers is to eliminate insta-kills, will the same logic be applied to other classes? I'm looking at you gunners, with your rpg insta-kills and mandos with their TT+widget spam.

also, any progress with respect to other aspects of the soldier? CM removing keg slow, making sixth sense a continuous ability, some kind of GS buff have all been discussed seriously in the past. I'm partial to soldier here so clearly I have a bias, but also the other classes seem to be evolving much more dominantly.

finally, is there any idea of examining mando PS and/or gunner abilities?

thank you.

What are the chances of an RPG insta-kill?

TT kills on the other hand... well those aren't that common either.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
04-05-2012, 06:29 AM | Post: #314
Diggidy 
if the intent of the devs is to remove this possibility then frequency shouldn't be an issue.

[Image: 12]
05-05-2012, 10:22 AM | Post: #315
620SC 
I don't care what they do to BS . I only have 1 point invested in it anyway because the points are more valuable in other abilities. Consider this scenario , a mando engages his poison stuff coming up behind , I panic and hit BS , if I have a lvl 4 or 5 BS the mando is up in the air , over a fence stealths up and runs away only to snipe me 40 seconds later. A gunner will be up in the air with plenty of time to rain his cheeser down with FF and I'm dead. Low level BS however will move the mando out of reach with his nasty ass knife enough so I can start drilling him. As for the gunner , well , It's my fault for straying away from the safety of my own team. Not much will save me from him. The only thing a noob like me with terrible aim could ask for is bigger clips. The amount of times I've had opponents all the way down to reds and had to reload when all I needed was another 5 rounds , thats frustrating. Other than that , I'm pretty satisfied with a soldier . I will always give lvl5 CM when needed and I pretty much just stand behind the crowd throwing a few nades here and a BB from ak74 there and generally avoid getting in their way.My stats show that at lvl 25 , I'm better off just helping out the big guns who have good hand / eye coordination and try not to make my deaths the loss of a game.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 12:24 PM by 620SC.)
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM | Post: #316
stryker: 
They need to make it so if theres a team of 5+ soldiers and gunners on a team they're not invincible.

[Image: NirdP.png]
(31-03-2013 07:01 AM)skata123 Wrote:  Tomonor is a bad astronaut.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 12:37 AM by stryker:.)
09-05-2012, 03:44 PM | Post: #317
azerty4545 
soldier is the best classe for bfh.

[Image: 4]
12-05-2012, 07:51 AM | Post: #318
Honnie 
YEAH soldiers are in the middle of op and weak.

[Image: 2]
13-05-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #319
KUBILAYOZTEKIN 

[Image: 1]
BattlefieldHeroes.com oyuncu profili, Ücretsiz Nişancı Oyunu
24-05-2012, 10:17 AM | Post: #320
Svijeca 
(22-09-2011 05:43 PM)SweetName Wrote:  /shrug

CM is perfect, but I wouldn't mind it if CM removed keg slow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BS? The damage should be more predictable...

The damage of a combined BS can be WAY over the top though. (I mean... if its possible... nerf the DAMAGE of a combined BS... but keep the knock back. As stacking BS is one of the most fun things a pub soldier can do.)

===================================================
SS? Is awesome already. It would be nice if CM didn't cancel it I guess. (As sometimes I don't want to heal a gunner because I JUST activated my SS.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB? Just too easy to use for too strong a result in my opinion. There are two things I would do with the ability.

First, I would nerf BB 5 so that the cool down is 11 seconds instead of 10.

Second, I would keep the DoT damage the same... but increase the duration of the DoT by (2?) seconds. The longer duration (but same overall damage) would give it's victims more time to activate an ability/bandage to counter the damage...

while at the same time increasing BB's utility as a marking/tracking ability.

======================================================
GS: This is the only aspect of the soldier I would say should be "buffed"

I think GS would be a stronger and more useful (IN COMBAT) skill, if it was deployed like the keg rather than like the single nade.

(Push GS button = throw rather than push GS button = equip.)

The current set up is too slow. It makes GS only really useful in situations were no one is shooting at you. (GS, especially at higher ranks, is just plain to unpredictable to actually benefit from any "accuracy" gained under the current system regardless.)

Oh, It would be nice if there was a more clear cut benefit to ranking up GS as well.

As it stands, GS is the only ability were the common wisdom (I don't necessarily agree with it*) is that increasing GS actually WEAKENS the ability.

*I do however, think that it would be beneficial if we made ranking up GS a more viable alternative to ranking up BB... I would do so by one or both of the following:

A. An increase to the crit chance progression of GS. (so instead of being 5,6,7,8,10... we went 5,6,8,10,12)

B. A further reduction in cool down at ranks 3+ (From the current 20-18-16-14-12 to a new 20-18-15-12-10)

PS. Any other changes would depend heavily on what you do with the OTHER classes... The stuff I said above really only applies to the CURRENT balance of the game.
shut up