Hello There, Guest!

23-09-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #41
fausje 
(23-09-2011 02:53 PM)XXXKruszakus Wrote:  I think IEG should be duration buffed.

FF should REMOVE the ability to deal critical hits.

HS could be slightly nerfed at lower levels and maybe buffed a bit for level 5.

I'd kinda like the keg to deal eaxta 10-15 fire damage at higher levels Smile

FF should be nerfed more than that, the critical hits don't have a significant effect on a gunner's gameplay. (As suggested before) changing it from every 4 to every 5 bullets would already help quite a lot.

I agree with the HS part.

As for the keg, I use lvl 5 keg, I think it already deals a lot of damage, it doesn't really need a buff. DoT from fire would make it overpowered. A commando can survive a lvl 5 kegzooka, but unless he tonics/elixirs he won't be able to survive a lvl 5 kegzooka with 10 fire damage. If you want fiery kegs, buy some pirate kegs.

[Image: 16553_s.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2011, 04:37 PM | Post: #42
Wormrose 
A lot of these things have probably already been suggested, this is just my 2BFs:

In general:
When I choose my abilities I want to feel this: I wish I had more Hero Points. Then I could use that ability, and that one, and that one...
I don't mind if you increase the maximum level above 30 as long as you don't get any more Hero Points, but then I see little point in raising the level cap, so please just don't. I approve of releasing expensive and fun/silly widgets, but not new abilities (unless it replaces an old ability, PB I'm looking at you).

I also think that you should increase the magazine and/or the accuracy of the midrange pistol, since it only deals decent damage at midrange anyway.

Gunner:
No Pirate Pistol. I don't like it at all but it doesn't suit gunners the least. They should fight in close- and midrange combat, not snipe.
FF: Remove heal. The increased damage output and accuracy should be enough.
Shield: Damage absorption 10-20-30-40-60.
IEG: Change duration of IEG so that it scales with higher ability levels.

Along with these changes I've suggested changes for soldiers and commandos in their respective thread:
Commando
Soldier

[Image: Image.png]
[Image: tankpmbtn.gif]
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 04:40 PM by Wormrose.)
23-09-2011, 04:47 PM | Post: #43
Inception. 
Ha, remove healing for FF?

Wow your an idiot.

There's no increased damage for it, only accuracy and healing. Make it heal every 5 bullets, not four, and remove the accuracy bonus tbh
23-09-2011, 04:58 PM | Post: #44
dajurgen 
(23-09-2011 05:04 AM)no_super Wrote:  
(23-09-2011 04:58 AM)isuckatthisgame Wrote:  Heck, you could even change the ammo to unlimited if you really wanted, I think that would be kind of cool.

imo that is the best and easiest fix there is for this bug.

bullets are free, no loss there on EA's part
just be sure to get the cooldown right (about the same as the PP? or a lil more?)

thats actually a brilliant idea,
the easiest way to fix the double reload bug and so easy to implent Sleepy

Dead game
23-09-2011, 08:17 PM | Post: #45
AceEmerich 
(23-09-2011 04:37 PM)Wormrose Wrote:  A lot of these things have probably already been suggested, this is just my 2BFs:

In general:
When I choose my abilities I want to feel this: I wish I had more Hero Points. Then I could use that ability, and that one, and that one...
I don't mind if you increase the maximum level above 30 as long as you don't get any more Hero Points, but then I see little point in raising the level cap, so please just don't. I approve of releasing expensive and fun/silly widgets, but not new abilities (unless it replaces an old ability, PB I'm looking at you).

I also think that you should increase the magazine and/or the accuracy of the midrange pistol, since it only deals decent damage at midrange anyway.

Gunner:
No Pirate Pistol. I don't like it at all but it doesn't suit gunners the least. They should fight in close- and midrange combat, not snipe.
FF: Remove heal. The increased damage output and accuracy should be enough.
Shield: Damage absorption 10-20-30-40-60.
IEG: Change duration of IEG so that it scales with higher ability levels.

Along with these changes I've suggested changes for soldiers and commandos in their respective thread:
Commando
Soldier

I dont agree with you.

23-09-2011, 08:35 PM | Post: #46
The_WUUSTER 
(22-09-2011 05:40 PM)fausje Wrote:  FF needs to be nerfed. Why? Well, if you nerf it, less people will use it, which will result in them putting the points in shield (after it gets fixed) or legit, IEG,... Basically it will make gunners more of the teamplayer type. By nerfing the ability, you'll also make it less overpowered (which it is, check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlmRKOfVUOQ). It's not hard to counter, it's only hard to counter when your all abilities are on cooldown and you miss an rpg shot (or have the reload bug).

FF is only OP to noobs who can't counter it.

But other than that, I think HATE pretty much nailed all of the things we want to see. So if the reload bug is pretty much un-fixable, then a workaround would be nice. Fixing the shield bug would be nice too, and a buff to the SRSG would be great as well. As for nerfing FF? Frankly I don't really want a nerf. If FF gets nerfed then all the noob gunners would realize that FF is no longer "OP" and start playing smarter, and are no longer free 150+ XP bags.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
24-09-2011, 09:53 AM | Post: #47
fausje 
(23-09-2011 08:35 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  
(22-09-2011 05:40 PM)fausje Wrote:  FF needs to be nerfed. Why? Well, if you nerf it, less people will use it, which will result in them putting the points in shield (after it gets fixed) or legit, IEG,... Basically it will make gunners more of the teamplayer type. By nerfing the ability, you'll also make it less overpowered (which it is, check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlmRKOfVUOQ). It's not hard to counter, it's only hard to counter when your all abilities are on cooldown and you miss an rpg shot (or have the reload bug).

FF is only OP to noobs who can't counter it.

But other than that, I think HATE pretty much nailed all of the things we want to see. So if the reload bug is pretty much un-fixable, then a workaround would be nice. Fixing the shield bug would be nice too, and a buff to the SRSG would be great as well. As for nerfing FF? Frankly I don't really want a nerf. If FF gets nerfed then all the noob gunners would realize that FF is no longer "OP" and start playing smarter, and are no longer free 150+ XP bags.

That's exactly what I want, everytime I kill one of those cheeser + 5FF noobs, it just feels like noobbashing. I'd love to see gunners going smart and starting to think of their team and stay in a group.
The fights would be much more fun like this, legit owns FF big time.

[Image: 16553_s.gif]

24-09-2011, 01:15 PM | Post: #48
The_WUUSTER 
Think of FF as a back-up skill to save your ass when Leg-it is on cooldown. Always open up with Leg-it, and a RPG shot/Keg. If you're opponent isn't dead by then, that's when you activate FF to clean up. The only time you activate FF on the spot is when you're shooting at planes to replenish your health.

24-09-2011, 01:59 PM | Post: #49
Phoenyxar 
(24-09-2011 01:15 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  Think of FF as a back-up skill to save your ass when Leg-it is on cooldown.

With all respect Wuuster, but 90% of gunners use FF as an offensive ability...

[Image: firmaphoe.png]
24-09-2011, 02:15 PM | Post: #50
Falkhorn 
Remove PP from gunners.
Remove leg it speeding up mandos. They have elixir so they dont need a gunner.

[Image: 2a2t01.png]
24-09-2011, 05:03 PM | Post: #51
The_WUUSTER 
(24-09-2011 01:59 PM)Phoenyxar Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 01:15 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  Think of FF as a back-up skill to save your ass when Leg-it is on cooldown.

Well, I make a conjecture that 90% of the players aren't that good. Leg-it is still a better offensive skill. Even though FF lets you heal lost HP, it's better if you're using Leg-it and you're disorienting your opponent. What's better? Losing HP and then slowly recovering it or never getting hit in the 1st place?

(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 05:04 PM by The_WUUSTER.)
24-09-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #52
RamDarre 
if u are in low hp use ff amke sure u have sr mg+ sr sg+ rpg and u leg it using shotty

[Image: mual9z.png]
24-09-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #53
Harjan117 
(22-09-2011 08:36 PM)Phoenyxar Wrote:  
(22-09-2011 07:54 PM)AceEmerich Wrote:  Like if you use leg it and in few seconds you use hero shield the leg it was canceled this was annoying.

That's no bug, that's to prevent from building up multiple abilities and using them at once and it encourages teamwork.

I got a second quit idiotic idea, but I've been wondering about it for a while.
Why don't they give the Super/Uber versions of the MG's some few extra bullets? It's done with every other weapon for every other class but not for the MG's, ofcourse the 110-120-130 bullets have ofcourse an already large amount of potential devastation and it seems rather irrelevant, but it got some advantages for the developers too. Well actually just one: people will tend to buy the SUper/uber version more often and that's extra ping ping for EA. I've been talking about extra bullets but I don't actually expect a lot if it does get green light, an extra 5 bullets for your magasin would be more than enough I guess, it's just about the principle of Supers I think. Just a little thought...

the gunner is strong enough like he is
extra bullets would just make it more unbalanced
i do get your point somewhere but still
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 05:30 PM by Harjan117.)
24-09-2011, 05:34 PM | Post: #54
Harjan117 
(23-09-2011 02:53 PM)XXXKruszakus Wrote:  I think IEG should be duration buffed.

FF should REMOVE the ability to deal critical hits.

HS could be slightly nerfed at lower levels and maybe buffed a bit for level 5.

I'd kinda like the keg to deal eaxta 10-15 fire damage at higher levels Smile

the good old days Smile
24-09-2011, 08:44 PM | Post: #55
Frenchyfry 
-remove PP from gunners
-FF should deal max. of 10 health back/5 hits
-IEG should go up a second in duration every other level (1=8, 3=9, 5=10)

mainly, just remove PP from gunners. it would restore game balance (as long as the commandos were nerfed as well). SR shotty buffs and other stuff that I agree with has already been said

24-09-2011, 10:13 PM | Post: #56
Phoenyxar 
(24-09-2011 05:03 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 01:59 PM)Phoenyxar Wrote:  With all respect Wuuster, but 90% of gunners use FF as an offensive ability...

Well, I make a conjecture that 90% of the players aren't that good.
+1

@Harjan: I don't think an extra 5 bullets would make gunners OP all of a sudden :3

[Image: firmaphoe.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 10:13 PM by Phoenyxar.)
25-09-2011, 07:30 AM | Post: #57
dajurgen 

Well, I make a conjecture that 90% of the players aren't that good. Leg-it is still a better offensive skill. Even though FF lets you heal lost HP, it's better if you're using Leg-it and you're disorienting your opponent. What's better? Losing HP and then slowly recovering it or never getting hit in the 1st place?

facing a good opponent who knows how to aim is another story....

Dead game
25-09-2011, 01:47 PM | Post: #58
=(~~_~~)= 
Yeah, remove pp for gunners!

[Image: 2]
25-09-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #59
f00ls4ever
(25-09-2011 07:30 AM)dajurgen Wrote:  

facing a good opponent who knows how to aim is another story....

Even a good opponent will have trouble aiming at a strafing fellow with Leg-it on Tongue
Unless they got some help...
25-09-2011, 02:14 PM | Post: #60
(.SuPPenKeKs.) 
Nerf the Accuracy bonus of FF. Not the heal bonus Wink

[Image: 9155_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2011 02:29 PM by (.SuPPenKeKs.).)