Hello There, Guest!

19-09-2011, 03:07 AM | Post: #1
Bl4ck-Leader 
This won't exactly help you to get beter but I just wanted to share for those who wanna know everything even details...

1) If you manage to kill a gunner before his keg explodes, you can still get dammage from his keg but you won't get slowed.
2) Activating shield (even LvL5) won't get a gunner from red hp to white hp. So if you are fighting him and nobody's around and he got suddenly from red to white by activating his shield, he just used a tonic...
3) Blasting strike can affect your kegs (grenade spam also) through the walls so stop wondering why your keg is flying away even if there's nobody around
4) Big bang (even when you kill 3 ennemies) gives only 1 ticket no matter what the flag situation is.

[Image: bigbang3o.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 08:32 PM by Bl4ck-Leader.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 03:13 AM | Post: #2
XXXKruszakus
The latter is an obvious bug then and should be fixed. You should start a separate thread about it, because it is actually kinda big of a deal.
19-09-2011, 03:17 AM | Post: #3
I_ONW_YOU 
And when you get shield from another gunner and it's about to run out and you use your shield it doesnt work >.> it gets annoying....

[Image: 64867386736.png]
19-09-2011, 03:20 PM | Post: #4
dajurgen 
So 50% of the gunners i meet are tonic noobs ?

Dead game
19-09-2011, 06:47 PM | Post: #5
Shoukrout 
Only knew the second one Tongue

[Image: newsighh.jpg]
19-09-2011, 09:39 PM | Post: #6
XXXKruszakus
4. XXXKruszakus and XXXBeefcake are OP.
19-09-2011, 09:45 PM | Post: #7
ManKik 
ty for sharing this

these should be the tips of the week

20-09-2011, 08:34 PM | Post: #8
Bl4ck-Leader 
updated )

20-09-2011, 08:49 PM | Post: #9
dajurgen 
the third one is new to me oO

Dead game
20-09-2011, 09:06 PM | Post: #10
Serban25 
Yay 85% of gunnerrs use tonics no fking wonder the oens that that use tonics i have chanch against them as soldier ugh

[Image: 34zk4zl.png]
20-09-2011, 10:29 PM | Post: #11
no_super
(19-09-2011 03:07 AM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  This won't exactly help you to get beter but I just wanted to share for those who wanna know everything even details...

1) If you manage to kill a gunner before his keg explodes, you can still get dammage from his keg but you won't get slowed.
2) Activating shield (even LvL5) won't get a gunner from red hp to white hp. So if you are fighting him and nobody's around and he got suddenly from red to white by activating his shield, he just used a tonic...
3) Blasting strike can affect your kegs (grenade spam also) through the walls so stop wondering why your keg is flying away even if there's nobody around
4) Big bang (even when you kill 3 ennemies) gives only 1 ticket no matter what the flag situation is.

i didnt know about the last one, that does indeed need a-fix-in.

but i think number 2 is hit and miss. it may be a bug sometimes. I have recorded johnny going from red to white after using shield (and i thought that he was drinking at that time, drinking tonics) but he showed me his recording and there was no tonics on the bar.

so what im saying here is, dont always jump to the conclusion that its a tonic, because sometimes its just buggy like that.
20-09-2011, 10:33 PM | Post: #12
Bl4ck-Leader 
(20-09-2011 10:29 PM)no_super Wrote:  
(19-09-2011 03:07 AM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  This won't exactly help you to get beter but I just wanted to share for those who wanna know everything even details...

but i think number 2 is hit and miss. it may be a bug sometimes. I have recorded johnny going from red to white after using shield (and i thought that he was drinking at that time, drinking tonics) but he showed me his recording and there was no tonics on the bar.

so what im saying here is, dont always jump to the conclusion that its a tonic, because sometimes its just buggy like that.

This is indeed weird because I tested it from shield LvL1 to LvL5 and never got from red hp to white hp. I guess the shield ability is even more glitched then I thought... Thx anyway, I'll test it more.

20-09-2011, 11:03 PM | Post: #13
Boogistyl 
yes shield+white hp = tonic

[Image: 680654bfhfrance.png]
20-09-2011, 11:19 PM | Post: #14
Volcomskatr2 
Wow I thought I'd be like yeah this was 4 things I already knew.

[Image: 14217_s.gif]
[Image: 96hov6.png]
21-09-2011, 02:15 AM | Post: #15
butchthedoggy 
The thing about the big bang is a bummer- hope it gets fixed.

All I want is a
21-09-2011, 06:37 PM | Post: #16
Harjan117 
(19-09-2011 09:39 PM)XXXKruszakus Wrote:  4. XXXKruszakus and XXXBeefcake are OP.

eh.....
that has nothing to do with this thread
also they are just very skilled thats not a crime
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 06:38 PM by Harjan117.)
21-09-2011, 06:41 PM | Post: #17
Harjan117 
(20-09-2011 10:33 PM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  
(20-09-2011 10:29 PM)no_super Wrote:  

This is indeed weird because I tested it from shield LvL1 to LvL5 and never got from red hp to white hp. I guess the shield ability is even more glitched then I thought... Thx anyway, I'll test it more.

this is true from time to time
if you activate shield level 5( thats needed to see the difference) you will see white hp
because the shield is maybe shown separate but its still counting as the gunners hp
so once shield is nearly out the red hp will return i saw it and thought it was a bug but its mostly in bad connection servers
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 06:42 PM by Harjan117.)
21-09-2011, 10:51 PM | Post: #18
red_nielsen 
(19-09-2011 03:07 AM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  3) Blasting strike can affect your kegs (grenade spam also) through the walls so stop wondering why your keg is flying away even if there's nobody around

I have never noticed this. Do you have any video of it?

22-09-2011, 01:15 PM | Post: #19
Bl4ck-Leader 
(21-09-2011 10:51 PM)red_nielsen Wrote:  
(19-09-2011 03:07 AM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  3) Blasting strike can affect your kegs (grenade spam also) through the walls so stop wondering why your keg is flying away even if there's nobody around

I have never noticed this. Do you have any video of it?

Nope but you can easely test it with a friend.

01-10-2011, 04:54 AM | Post: #20
XXXKruszakus
(19-09-2011 03:07 AM)Bl4ck-Leader Wrote:  2) Activating shield (even LvL5) won't get a gunner from red hp to white hp. So if you are fighting him and nobody's around and he got suddenly from red to white by activating his shield, he just used a tonic...

False.