05-09-2011, 11:07 PM | Post: #21
smokeJag 
I play solo mando... this is no use to me

116'th Supporter! /sign/ Today!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 11:08 PM | Post: #22
qwuuw 
ok gunners suke sodiers are ok but commands are fuckin plan awsome!
06-09-2011, 12:35 AM | Post: #23
RamDarre 
nice guide
ff is good because it heals u so soldiers dont have to use combat medicine so it has to cooldown

[Image: mual9z.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 12:36 AM by RamDarre.)
06-09-2011, 01:16 PM | Post: #24
OneTwoSix 
@xabk

Thanks for your feedback xabk i wrote that some pistol commandos switch between 5 MT and 5 TT. Im sure 5 MT is more useful in high level games than 5 TT but it also depends on how you use them.

Troop Traps can instakill every class if you hide them well. Mark Target makes your enemies more careful and they probably tend to walk slower across the map cause they can be seen. Additionally commandos who are marked are pretty much useless for their team for that time cause they usually run away until the effect is over.

Decent commandos can probably put both abilities to good use.

I might add some more commando stuff later.

@RamDarre

of course Frenzy Fire is a great ability and i use it too cause in most servers you simply cannot rely on teamplay. But if there are some friends playing with you its a good idea to not take it. There are other abilities in which you can put the leftover points in you got from FF.

Take abilities which support your teamplay like IEG or shield. Keg is also a good choice to deal heavy damage.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 01:17 PM by OneTwoSix.)
06-09-2011, 01:42 PM | Post: #25
SweetName 
Sad It's sad this hasn't gotten more views.

Ps. PLEASE emphasize just how important it is for commandos to focus on capping flags, marking and harassing enemy commandos.

[Image: 2]
06-09-2011, 02:58 PM | Post: #26
OneTwoSix 
I just posted this yesterday Wink

Well yes the Commando missed out some love but only cause im a Gunner deep in my heart Big Grin

Like i already said i will write more about the Commando class for all you sneaky devils out there BUT i will focus on teamplay since this is the main subject.

14-09-2011, 12:17 PM | Post: #27
xabk 
(06-09-2011 01:16 PM)Gorjay Wrote:  @xabk

Thanks for your feedback xabk i wrote that some pistol commandos switch between 5 MT and 5 TT. Im sure 5 MT is more useful in high level games than 5 TT but it also depends on how you use them.

Troop Traps can instakill every class if you hide them well. Mark Target makes your enemies more careful and they probably tend to walk slower across the map cause they can be seen. Additionally commandos who are marked are pretty much useless for their team for that time cause they usually run away until the effect is over.

Decent commandos can probably put both abilities to good use.

I might add some more commando stuff later.

Well, as you could notice yesterday I'm playing as a gunner lately and I can say now TTs are damn annoying _and_ effective even against a gunner with IEG — you can't always have this thing on -.- So I'm not that sure about MT-5 > TT-5 thing anymore =) It really depends on your foes. If there's a good mando, which is ruining your team attacks — MT can help you counter him. But if there's just a gunners'n'soldiers flock MT is kinda useless, 6-th sense gives much better intel.

1. You're browsing the web
2. You're on battlefieldheroes.com
3. You're reading this.
5. You missed there's no number 4.
6. You've just checked.
7. You're smiling.
14-09-2011, 10:10 PM | Post: #28
Jonny2211197 
I hit a gunner with level 4 BS into a tree and it did at least 149 damage to him. Instant KO

[Image: 3]
16-09-2011, 04:44 PM | Post: #29
[NightShadow] 
Good all-round guide you made. I only read the soldier part so far since it's the class I have the most experience with, and I can't really think of much to add to it.

I agree with GS not really being a team ability although it's still helpful to find hidden commandos. Especially when your team is approaching a flag;
Throw it, and if you do any damage to a hidden commando, try to put them on fire with BB. That way the rest of your team will be able to see him and track him down.

(05-09-2011 01:51 PM)Gorjay Wrote:  When im leveling a new soldier up I like going for CM 3 first and then I take BS 1 and SS 1. Next max out CM 5.

I agree. There are A LOT more commandos on low level games. I think most new players chose to play commando because of the stealth ability, so sometimes you may find yourself surrounded by 2 or 3 commandos trying to knife you at the same time. BS 1 cant do much damage, but it can push them far enough away for you to escape or get an extra kill.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2011 04:59 PM by [NightShadow].)
17-02-2012, 10:41 AM | Post: #30
OneTwoSix 
Bump.

18-02-2012, 11:07 AM | Post: #31
T3553RACT 
Good guide, I learnt a few things from it Big Grin

[Image: 5]
19-02-2012, 11:34 AM | Post: #32
King2899 
(05-09-2011 11:05 PM)qwuuw Wrote:  um its ok but the way better then that im only level 9 about to turn level 10 and the command can do much more of a supporter then that and you make him sound as a wimp

I don't think he can, I'm a mando and he is mostly a solo player, while you are sniping and knifing, most commandos tend to stay alone to avoid damage. Sure, they use MT but unless you are the kind of mando that rushes in to battle pistolling anything that moves, you are really not that much of a teamplayer.Angel

19-02-2012, 01:28 PM | Post: #33
sommer1231231234 
my commando proAngel add me som friend Smile you commando proAngry
19-02-2012, 01:54 PM | Post: #34
WubbWubb 
(14-09-2011 10:10 PM)Jonny2211197 Wrote:  I hit a gunner with level 4 BS into a tree and it did at least 149 damage to him. Instant KO
Red = Lie or just false...
BS is rarely doing more than 100 damage...mostly 20-50. And your enemy isn´t K.O. he´s dead...
25-02-2012, 06:25 AM | Post: #35
EviIHunter 
If you want to be a good team player then find a player with same team and stay next to them all the time, thats how teamwork starts, then more people will join and wallah

25-02-2012, 10:00 AM | Post: #36
SkyAviator 
but... teamplaying sux.

25-02-2012, 08:48 PM | Post: #37
Anti-soldat 
Disagree with mando build
For Sniper Is 5 Stealth 5 PS 4 TT 1 mark 1 elixir (NOT 5)
For pistolero 5 Stealth 5 TT 5 Elixir 1mark
For Knifer Is 5 Stealth 5 Elixir 3 mark 1 TT 1 Poison

[Image: trololobanner.jpg]
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...170&page=2
26-02-2012, 05:09 PM | Post: #38
wksfr 
great guide Big Grin

[Image: j4pBQRb.jpg]
26-02-2012, 05:15 PM | Post: #39
wksfr 
(25-02-2012 10:00 AM)SkyAviator Wrote:  but... teamplaying sux.

let's see you (and yer fantastic self) face a good teamplaying team... you'll soon be the one sucking biting your fingernails with rage Wink

team just works (as opposed to various methods we shall not dicuss here Tongue)

[Image: j4pBQRb.jpg]
08-05-2012, 08:14 PM | Post: #40
Abricola
Nice Smile