Hello There, Guest!

24-07-2011, 09:37 PM | Post: #21
EvilSpoosh 
I got banned for saying the "N" word. Can I get unbanned?
PS. No warning given nor kick given. I couldn't see the rules because it said that I didn't have permission to see this thread.

[Image: asdfadsfasd.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 09:43 PM by EvilSpoosh.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2011, 10:45 AM | Post: #22
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(24-07-2011 09:37 PM)gordo123456 Wrote:  I got banned for saying the "N" word. Can I get unbanned?
PS. No warning given nor kick given. I couldn't see the rules because it said that I didn't have permission to see this thread.

Quote:A player is banned if they say “N word; black person” Racism is not tolerated.

Quote:Stat padding, trucing, glitching, and cheating is not allowed. Keep the teams even. Ignoring admins, regardless if you know it's an admin will result in a kick or ban. Server auto kicks or bans for spam and language.

The rules are listed here, in the thread you posted in, and on the server. Racism will not be tolerated. End of story.

[Image: creampieserverbanner.png]
26-07-2011, 05:40 PM | Post: #23
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
A few people have been asking if GGC is still streaming on the server. I checked with Holdfast and he, being the pro that he is, assured me that the server was streaming. All is well.

Just remember that GGC acts like an anti-virus. If the database isn't updated with a hack that was released 30 seconds ago then GGC wont catch it. Given the amount of work they are putting in over there though I wouldn't worry too much about it.

See you in game folks,

Spetz

05-08-2011, 02:35 PM | Post: #24
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
Autoadmin is up and running again folks. We had a few power outages here (1 after another) and my psu got a little fried. A few spare parts PC's and 13 hours later and all is well.

My apologies for the delay.

See you in game,

Spetz

05-08-2011, 04:49 PM | Post: #25
MetroidDread 
One of the few North American servers where I'm guaranteed both a reasonable ping and a high-scoring game Wink

[Image: TBaMR.png]
05-08-2011, 04:56 PM | Post: #26
AmritSahota 
They should rename the server... Hero of The Hill Only..... And add all the HoTH maps onto this server.. Big Grin

[Image: 0911.gif]
07-08-2011, 09:46 AM | Post: #27
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(05-08-2011 04:49 PM)MetroidDread Wrote:  One of the few North American servers where I'm guaranteed both a reasonable ping and a high-scoring game Wink

Glad you like it.

Amrit: I'll mention it to Cream and see what he says.

07-08-2011, 10:11 PM | Post: #28
foldfeeo 
Ya adding the other HoTH maps to this would be a great idea... MM is also a HoTH map too Big Grin
07-08-2011, 11:32 PM | Post: #29
Volcomskatr2 
(20-07-2011 03:50 PM)0x5b;UHL0x5d;SPETZNAZ Wrote:  
(20-07-2011 08:34 AM)johamand Wrote:  So still no mando limit or?

We do not see the need for any limits on the server. EA wants people to play the classes they want when they want. We want the same thing. You will never wait in queue for 10-20 minutes, on our server, only to get in the game and get kicked because a few people can't handle more than a few of one class.

See you in game,

Spetz
Heck yeah that a

!

[Image: 14217_s.gif]
[Image: 96hov6.png]
07-08-2011, 11:58 PM | Post: #30
Gator4ever 
Just gotta say that i love this server, the matches are usually pretty balanced Wink

[Image: madhattersig.png]
08-08-2011, 12:01 AM | Post: #31
zackalashnikov 
I know this probably isnt the right thread to ask this, but since Spetz (seems to) know what he's doing, I'll ask it anyways. Can you incorporate HotH maps in Autoadmin? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

[Image: awesomesigv.jpg]
"Im a signature, not an official EA respresentative."
08-08-2011, 12:21 AM | Post: #32
xDarksniperx123 
That server blowed the teams were totally stacked and we couldn't get out of spawn
08-08-2011, 02:01 AM | Post: #33
Zheiik 
This server need mando limit..
08-08-2011, 02:34 AM | Post: #34
+Verne+ 
This is a noob question so pardon my ignorance:

Why are there times were the Creampie Lair isn't being shown in the Autoadmin website?

Officially BFH Retired
08-08-2011, 03:41 AM | Post: #35
Volcomskatr2 
(08-08-2011 02:01 AM)Zheiik Wrote:  This server need mando limit..

No it doesn't dude.....
I'm going to play on it right now with my mando.Cool

[Image: 14217_s.gif]
[Image: 96hov6.png]
08-08-2011, 02:15 PM | Post: #36
AmritSahota 
Autoadmin was off yesterday and not sure about today. Big Grin

[Image: 0911.gif]
17-08-2011, 04:46 PM | Post: #37
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
Verne: There was a known issue with Autoadmin for a while. As per Pedro's update it should be fixed. If you happen to see this again please let me know and I will look into it.

zackalashnikov: Sorry I missed your question. I believe Pedro has already added the new maps to the maplist and you should be able to make those changes within Autoadmin.

Amrit: We had a power outage here in the neighborhood for a few days. That may be the time you are talking about. As I am not next to my pc 24/7 though there will be a few times when AA is down. Pedro mentioned he was working on an App for AutoAdmin...I imagine once he has that up and running that things will run a lot smoother.

To the general public: I'm glad everyone is enjoying the server. I have heard your requests to add the other HotH maps and have sent them to Creampie. The man is a busy man. However, I am working on bringing you another server with the HotH maps regardless.

Also, please note that I can not ban a suspected cheater without actual proof. I welcome you to continue to PM me with their information but you must include an unedited video of them cheating. Record it, upload it, and send the link with your complaint. My hands are tied otherwise.

We have worked hard, and through a lot of BS, to give this server a good reputation. I strive to keep that reputation by making you, the players and the ones that keep the server going, happy. So feel free to keep sending me reports...Just remember to add the link to back it up.

Lastly; When I am watching the server I take notice when I see multiple hackusations. I will join the server, I will not say hello, and I will begin filming the suspected player. The bad/funny thing is when I do join and several players start to point out to the hacker that I am the admin and they will soon be banned. 9 times out of 10 the hacker will leave right away when you inform him of who I am. LOL...Let's not do that. Give me a chance to catch them so that we wont have to worry about the cheater anymore.

Thanks again for all of your feedback and for your continued support. You guys have made this server one of the most popular NA MM only servers around and for that we thank you.

I'm joining the server now, see you in game.

Spetz

27-08-2011, 04:30 PM | Post: #38
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
The new server is up and running with GGC and AutoAdmin. Server runs MM and CCN HotH just as you all requested. I look forward to playing with you all on both servers!!!

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=262080

(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 04:32 PM by [UHL]SPETZNAZ.)
29-08-2011, 02:41 AM | Post: #39
EU-63 
Can I be a VIP? I have it bookmarked and find myself on the server often =) Many GGs played there.

[Image: 3]
29-08-2011, 08:25 AM | Post: #40
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(29-08-2011 02:41 AM)EU-63 Wrote:  Can I be a VIP? I have it bookmarked and find myself on the server often =) Many GGs played there.

As a rule we don't hand out VIP to everyone that asks. We want to be sure that you are indeed a VIP Smile . Continue to play on Creampies Lair, respect your fellow players, follow the server rules, and avoid drama and you might just make the list.

I'm glad you are enjoying the server. If you want to check out another great HotH map then jump on the Texas Battle Bunker server as well.

We have the same team (Creampie, Holdfast, Kunjj, and myself) running that server as well and I'm currently in the process of transferring our VIP and MOD list so that everyone will have the same privileges on our second server.

See you in game,
Spetz