Hello There, Guest!

01-10-2011, 06:01 PM | Post: #101
Crowley69 
(01-10-2011 04:55 AM)7DsSatansReefer Wrote:  I could care less at this point, I'm not going to reply anymore, I took out the trash. Life's too short to care really, maybe you people will get a life one day. So please keep posting here thinking anyone cares what you say or think because guess what, no one cares what you say, just like you don't care what I have to say (and if you do you are mentally slower than "average" and a fool). Get a life, meet some girls, and go spend time doing something other than thinking someone banning you froma digital game is important. Go work out or something. Makes more sense to just ban annoying people from a server and move o n than, than to be banned and actually care. Admin abuse.....I laugh at you if you let someone abuse you digitally. it ain't real guys. Go take a walk and meet some girls, you only live once. Hope the best for all of you

You just wasted your time on 4 forum post repeating the same thing about getting girls, working out, having a life, taking a walk and so on and like everyone else is saying you have no where to run. Ya lost the argument, there's enough proof on the opposing side and yet you don't have anything more but an insult to back you up. And on an ironic note, this whole argument was about banning people for being rude and ya just told everyone that their low intellectuals who have no life.

And on the real life factor no one cares if someone has more of a life. Ive noticed in almost any game that you play its either you "Play to much, ya dont have a life. Your bad at this game, you dont have a life. You hack, you dont have a life. You use widgets, you dont have a life. You use any veichle, you dont have a life." Things like that are said every day, every minute, people play this game to have fun and enjoy it, not to challenge one another to who has a better life. And sadly because of people like you, the game isnt fun because ya need to ban everyone who is in your terms "rude" when you can barley control your own temper on a forum. Way to be a roll model, good job again.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 06:08 PM by Crowley69.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2011, 06:31 PM | Post: #102
AmritSahota 
(01-10-2011 06:01 PM)Crowley69 Wrote:  
(01-10-2011 04:55 AM)7DsSatansReefer Wrote:  I could care less at this point, I'm not going to reply anymore, I took out the trash. Life's too short to care really, maybe you people will get a life one day. So please keep posting here thinking anyone cares what you say or think because guess what, no one cares what you say, just like you don't care what I have to say (and if you do you are mentally slower than "average" and a fool). Get a life, meet some girls, and go spend time doing something other than thinking someone banning you froma digital game is important. Go work out or something. Makes more sense to just ban annoying people from a server and move o n than, than to be banned and actually care. Admin abuse.....I laugh at you if you let someone abuse you digitally. it ain't real guys. Go take a walk and meet some girls, you only live once. Hope the best for all of you

You just wasted your time on 4 forum post repeating the same thing about getting girls, working out, having a life, taking a walk and so on and like everyone else is saying you have no where to run. Ya lost the argument, there's enough proof on the opposing side and yet you don't have anything more but an insult to back you up. And on an ironic note, this whole argument was about banning people for being rude and ya just told everyone that their low intellectuals who have no life.

And on the real life factor no one cares if someone has more of a life. Ive noticed in almost any game that you play its either you "Play to much, ya dont have a life. Your bad at this game, you dont have a life. You hack, you dont have a life. You use widgets, you dont have a life. You use any veichle, you dont have a life." Things like that are said every day, every minute, people play this game to have fun and enjoy it, not to challenge one another to who has a better life. And sadly because of people like you, the game isnt fun because ya need to ban everyone who is in your terms "rude" when you can barley control your own temper on a forum. Way to be a roll model, good job again.
+1
off topic: this is the first time you said something with your funny talk Big Grin

Code:
[align=center][IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--GL5X5RoD--/19fb4pkvvky35gif.gif[/IMG][/align]
Signature file-size is too large! 500kb is the maximum.
-MLGPROXXX420
01-10-2011, 11:03 PM | Post: #103
7DsSatansReefer
(01-10-2011 06:01 PM)Crowley69 Wrote:  

I never insulted anyone, other than to give some adive. People like you and the ones above just give more credit to why I ban in the first place. WHo would want to play a cartoon shooter with you? You take this stuff way too seriously. I laugh at you, and really, I hope the best for you guys. Life's just too short to get so upset at these things, then again, based on the fact how much you guys care, I think you guys have a lot learn. Prioritize elsewhere, or continue to back all 5 of each other up over an argumant noone cares about. Funnt thing is, I could unplug the server tommorrow, and noone would care either. NOONE CARES ABOUT THIS ARGUMENT! Or the game, or their stats or any of it. Its a digital game that in a year, maybe 2 at the most will be virtually nonexiastent. CXontinue to care and post, and continue to amuse the hell out of me.
01-10-2011, 11:55 PM | Post: #104
Indignant 
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 02:38 PM by Indignant.)
02-10-2011, 12:01 AM | Post: #105
7DsSatansReefer
A support ticket? great! Tonight I'll be enjoying a nice glass of gueuze. Servers still packed. Whilst you're at it, complain about my other 7 servers too. Hopefully, they'll all get shut down and reopened for a nice new shney BF3 server Smile
Tongue
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM | Post: #106
Gator4ever 
Coptah didn't talk in lolspeak, Something bad's gonna happen now, nothing good comes from coptah not talking in lolspeak, this is serious now Sad

[Image: madhattersig.png]
02-10-2011, 12:55 AM | Post: #107
7DsSatansReefer
In other news. I hope we all get laid tonite. Binger anybody?
02-10-2011, 03:32 AM | Post: #108
Crowley69 
(02-10-2011 12:55 AM)7DsSatansReefer Wrote:  In other news. I hope we all get laid tonite. Binger anybody?

Yet another person who immediately thinks that getting laid is the solution to life. Get laid, get a chance of getting her pregnant and enjoy being adult at a young age, that's something i would love to happen. I just love how your reactions are to this thread, abuse power and yet the best you can do is go full out troll on everyone when your wrong. No wonder your other thread got closed, so many issues left for ya and all unfixed, and your pretty much repeating the same thing here. Its obvious that your lack of care for anything make you irresponsible for controling a server, when ya coulda just simply unbanned the people you banned for no aperant reason. And whatever you say the reason was you have no proof, like ive heard many people say "Pic or it didn't happen." Whenever we can convince you or not your not following ToS, laugh now but keep this up and certain people will notice.

And on the note of no one caring, some people do. People like to play on a good server that has ballance, and doesnt really matter how much you care about it because others do care. What i dont understand is that you dont care for people, this argument, server ballance, and admin abuse yet as you said before you own 7 servers, why? You said it in at least two pages of post that you dont care for any of this so why even bother paying for servers? Is every server you have just for people to join then you can just screw around with them because you dont like them? Seriously whats your motivation to paying for servers when you can care less...

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 03:41 AM by Crowley69.)
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM | Post: #109
7DsSatansReefer
(02-10-2011 03:32 AM)Crowley69 Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 12:55 AM)7DsSatansReefer Wrote:  In other news. I hope we all get laid tonite. Binger anybody?

Yet another person who immediately thinks that getting laid is the solution to life. Get laid, get a chance of getting her pregnant and enjoy being adult at a young age, that's something i would love to happen. I just love how your reactions are to this thread, abuse power and yet the best you can do is go full out troll on everyone when your wrong. No wonder your other thread got closed, so many issues left for ya and all unfixed, and your pretty much repeating the same thing here. Its obvious that your lack of care for anything make you irresponsible for controling a server, when ya coulda just simply unbanned the people you banned for no aperant reason. And whatever you say the reason was you have no proof, like ive heard many people say "Pic or it didn't happen." Whenever we can convince you or not your not following ToS, laugh now but keep this up and certain people will notice.

And on the note of no one caring, some people do. People like to play on a good server that has ballance, and doesnt really matter how much you care about it because others do care. What i dont understand is that you dont care for people, this argument, server ballance, and admin abuse yet as you said before you own 7 servers, why? You said it in at least two pages of post that you dont care for any of this so why even bother paying for servers? Is every server you have just for people to join then you can just screw around with them because you dont like them? Seriously whats your motivation to paying for servers when you can care less...

Wow, I would hate to ever be your kids, girlfriend, or wife. You got some serious issues bud. Your anger, and how long it lasts over something completely immaterial is going to get you in trouble one day.

I have the servers for my friends and have WAY to much going on to worry about how people feel. Honestly, the only reason I keep checking back to this thread is for shear entertainment and hear you guys whine, but you know what? It's gotten to the point where you need to calm down and think about how much you care about this, seriuosly. You're obviously truly frustrated over this to the point of unhealthy. Good luck again to you bro, you're going to need it.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 09:53 PM by 7DsSatansReefer.)
02-10-2011, 10:18 PM | Post: #110
Indignant 
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 02:40 PM by Indignant.)
02-10-2011, 10:45 PM | Post: #111
7DsSatansReefer
(02-10-2011 10:18 PM)Indignant Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 09:45 PM)7DsSatansReefer Wrote:  Wow, I would hate to ever be your kids, girlfriend, or wife. You got some serious issues bud. Your anger, and how long it lasts over something completely immaterial is going to get you in trouble one day.

I have the servers for my friends and have WAY to much going on to worry about how people feel. Honestly, the only reason I keep checking back to this thread is for shear entertainment and hear you guys whine, but you know what? It's gotten to the point where you need to calm down and think about how much you care about this, seriuosly. You're obviously truly frustrated over this to the point of unhealthy. Good luck again to you bro, you're going to need it.

You're right, but you know what, It's what I thought. I will never be perfect, which is what you want anyway. And you know what else, i thourghouly stand by and believe eveyrthing I've said. So...again, just don't play on the server. it's that easy, just because the server will live without your egos doesn't mean your lives still won't be okay. There's lots of other servers out there. So keep track of everything I say, looking for anything to jump on. Super cowardly, no compassion, etc. Really, i'll tell you what, obviously I'm dealing with some doiffernt kind of people here. Cool

Nice editing your post, where before you called Roflcopter a "future wife beater for sure". Yeah, I bet you feel like a real champ for calling him that.

Obviously at this point (and pretty much the entire time you've tried to make comebacks on this thread) all you're doing now is just attacking Roflcopter with pointless bovine excrement that has absolutely nothing to do with the situation (in other words, you're putting no logic into your posts whatsoever).

Oh, and if you have so much more going on in life to not care about what people feel about, then why are you illogically trying to attack Roflcopter by saying "you have anger issues" or "you're angry to the point that it's unhealthy"? Way to contradict yourself, AGAIN.

Lastly, judging by both sides of the argument, the only one here that makes sense to the situation that's going on with one of your "7 servers" is Roflcopter, and to argue with him at this point is pretty silly.
03-10-2011, 12:33 AM | Post: #112
dangercross 
A mod should close this thread. Dodgy

[Image: 6]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 12:33 AM by dangercross.)
03-10-2011, 01:36 AM | Post: #113
isuckatthisgame 
A mod should sticky this thread in honor of its enjoyableness.

[Image: 1]
03-10-2011, 02:00 AM | Post: #114
The_WUUSTER 
(02-10-2011 03:32 AM)Crowley69 Wrote:  

LOLOLOLOLOL

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
03-10-2011, 03:27 AM | Post: #115
Crowley69 
Im giving up at this point, hes just gonna go full out troll on anything anyone says from now on.

03-10-2011, 05:08 PM | Post: #116
RunChrisRun 
More Creampie server drama

First Spetz, then this.

Shut down the damn server already, how many threads are we gonna close?

[Image: au5bcpaanG.png]

05-10-2011, 01:58 AM | Post: #117
GBeasty 
We backed him into a corner and its his way of defense and attempt at support from others.

05-10-2011, 01:33 PM | Post: #118
7DsSatansReefer
Wow, you still can't give it up can you? Nice life dude.

Most bans (yours included) have been removed and cleared for the week (just like last weeK)

Oh well, I'll await the criticism for this post too, but what can I do......people with bad attitudes and too much time on their hands.

It will be interesting to see how you go through life dealng with minor issues like this.

What's amazing is, you get removed from a server, and then go throught this much effort due to your ego. Really, you have nothing better goi ng on in life than this?

I also can't help but find it funny how many of you critize the server yet continue to play there!

And I can truly say this, you will never, ever back me into a corner, especiaaly on soemthing as meaningless as this because its all digital! The only way you could ever back me into a corner is threating my family (ie children) and you wold have a lot more to worry about than a digital reply.

Your thinking you can do this is.....well...pathetic.

Anyway, feel free to leave another negative comment, because you can. I await another pointless, waste of time reply.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2011 01:38 PM by 7DsSatansReefer.)
05-10-2011, 02:05 PM | Post: #119
isuckatthisgame 
Whenever you make a reply I just imagine you as a creepy guy with a bunny mask and a bowtie. Silly signature. Anyways, this reply sounded kind of dumb too. Oh well.

[Image: 1]
05-10-2011, 02:45 PM | Post: #120
Perq 
Duck^^

[Image: b9fy94.png]