Hello There, Guest!

09-07-2011, 02:16 AM | Post: #1
AcHOIM 
CHAPTER I
A boy called Tom in an endless and who knows why war against the Nationals

Cloudless was the sky above that seldom turned bright. Cheers and laughter was drowned in eerie silence. And a boy stared out his window, his eyes keen, and watching below. National tanks below ran their tracks along their road, obviously lagging. This boy was actually a new person on Battle field Heroes. He was a level 7 gunner, and everyone accused him of hacking. But he didn't care and he was getting ready to jump in the awesome battle, he was about to witness. Unfortunately the loading screen was bugged and he had to restart. But when finally he entered, his face drooped as the winds hastily tore at his skin, it was Wicked Wake, the map he hated...

To his right seven royals spawned, all doing the wave emote. Three were commandos, two were soldiers and three were buff gunners. Tom went with the buff gunners as they tore through the beach, avoiding the planes above. When one accidentally stepped on a troop trap. Now before we go on, this is BFH and all of you know that in BFH one troop trap doesn't kill you, so lets continue this epic battle that is about to start. Well Tom fired off his 'The Cheeser' into a building nearby as the rest of the gunners used Leg it and as they tramped along like elephants, national soldiers poured into the building.

They fired ak-74's, PKM's and the cheap commandos fired their SVD's. From afar this battle was but a awesome light show, with planes swirling around it like ravens. Tom knew his situation was desperate, he grabbed an explosive keg and kicked it into the building. Screams and groans of agony could be heard as the keg sent forth its fiery fire. Finally one of the planes above made its move and dived down, wingclipping another gunner. But still Tom and the remaining two gunners fought, until royal planes soared through the sky dogfighting the national scum.

The royal planes groaned as the aviators aboard fired their MG's. One national plane's wing had been shot off and flames broke from its engine, exploding in midair. The rest of the national planes flew away and the ditched their planes into the sea and died because they didn't know how to land. So then the first battle had been won and Tom captured the first flag. He sat on an empty supply crate and reloaded his weapon, whilst the rest of the royals gathered fallen ammo and supplies.

As they were ready to go the next morning, up in the horizon a watch tower appeared. The leader of the party then spoke, "Hey lads, that seems to be a national controlled substratum, lets go cap it!" All the royals jeered and cheered but then a trail of smoke appeared, hitting the commander right in his kiwis. Then more voices coming from the right could be heard, all of the voices shouting, "Dis is an outrage! You stole my kill, I could have got de nutshot!" But the royal company heed not their argument and in a split second the Nationals were dead, each shot in the kiwis.

Tom yawned as they capped the second flag and stared at the stars gayly. They loaded up national guns and talked about what home was like in the forums. Everyone hated actually playing the game, because they knew that they would die, obviously. So as the company went into a deep, dreamy sleep a sneaky and cheap little national commando, gazed at them. His sharp eyes realizing these were no allies, in his cheap little mind he thought, "ROYAAAALS! Oh my god, perfect time for some ksing, cuz im cheap!" Not one of the royals heard the cheap little commando as he drooled over a donut, fresh from off-topic.

AcHOIM says: I hate commandos, so if this offends you please do not comment. This story is weird I know, I just made it for fun, because I got extremely bored. And as you know this is set in a childrens type text, except with the freaking epic combat xD.

[Image: 110628075625953382.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2011 08:32 AM by AcHOIM.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 02:24 AM | Post: #2
Skymeran 
I knife your eyes out when you blink haha.
09-07-2011, 02:31 AM | Post: #3
gunwild 
then i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grin
09-07-2011, 02:32 AM | Post: #4
007Ryo911 
(09-07-2011 02:24 AM)Skymeran Wrote:  then i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grinthen i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grinthen i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grinthen i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grinthen i come in as NBKdchiller2NBk as a national gunner and kill all of ur team and then u and me become freinds and protected each other till there death Big Grin wow you actually read this XD

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 500KB in size. Your sig is 1,353KB in size

`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­)
[ig]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/xxsannyy/PR.gif[/ig]
Join Chickens And Robots United Clan http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/94025 (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 02:33 AM by 007Ryo911.)
09-07-2011, 02:45 AM | Post: #5
Sgt.Sly123 
MANDOS RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Tongue

[Image: 2vuh2cx.gif]
09-07-2011, 07:57 AM | Post: #6
AcHOIM 
CHAPTER II
As morning came, Tom made some finishing touches to his gun as he drew forth a card and slipped it into the gripped handle of his Tommy Typewriter. The rest of the soldiers readied their guns and after a nice, soothing breakfast they trudged wearily along the ruined road of Wicked Wake. It was good as not one player was lagging. But then royal planes droned above and three tall and young men landed on the ground grabbing out Charlie Choppers.

The company halted as the commander a level 17 royal soldier halted Tom. Both the newcomers talked in a fashionable way

"Hey, hey we're friendlies, Royal 18th Airborne Division, we are here to help you fight the nationals?"

"What, you are? I didn't know any noobs like you would join a professional company like us" replied the commander.

As they continued with the airborne division a base came into sight. Noone could yet see a national flag as they rose their weapons. But noone knew a national commando was sneaking behind them, as his dagger shone.

Tom looked around as the commander took out his binoculars and searched the area. When suddenly a scream sounded and running nimbly away was a commando, with a knife bleeding its victims blood. The whole company all blazed their guns, eventually shooting twice at the commando who soon vanished into a thick fog.

"You alright gunner?" said the commander quietly, but there was no answer and his wound was unrepairable as all the soldiers had not yet maxed combat medicine.

Slowly they paced along the road, with the airborne division scuttling ahead quietly like a commando. The gunners were posistioned in crater holes, where dead little and cheap commandos lay. Tom was taken to flank the fort with the third in command of the Company.

They slowly approached as two National guards popped up from behind the gates going into one of the watchtowers. They were both armed with a PKM and a flashlight as they sought for intruders. At sunset Tom and the group he was in finally made it to a gate, locked.

As the storm guard broke the gate Tom took a final glance at the beautiful beach of Wicked Wake, "Hurry up soldier, we wouldn't want the Nationals to arrest us would we lad?" exclaimed a soldier as they shut the door finally, entering a courtyard.

Two laggy National guards, obviously new, tirelessly paced up and down the courtyard. Tom scanned the rest of the place, "Clear" he thought in his mind "This place is deserted." The brave young boy knew that at a nearby hill the airborne soldiers were giving the commander of the group he was in, "You are clear for neutralization, take them out group 4!"

At the sign of this an awesome light shone and with a thud the two guards fell. But behind them the same cheap little national commando approached, his eyes gleaming in revenge. Tom smiled as at the corner of his left eye the gleam of the commandos knife shone. He looked back, grabbed his gun and hit the face of the national commando with the butt of his rifle.

Blood stained the butt of Tom's rifle but the national drew out a long, crude knife (probably his secondary one.) But Tom need not worry because he knew the rest of the company would save him, but they had gone! The company had left the fort already, knowing the lack of importance of the place.

Panic-stricken, Tom leapt backwards and drew his Garreth's Custom, firing several shots at the wounded commando. Quickly regaining his senses, the cheap little commando was hit back but in a last attempt he pegged his knife at Tom, who immediately dodged it.

Now Tom broke into a grin as the helpless commando drew back, but he fired the rest of his pistol and the commando fell, staining the grass red. The boy breathed heavily and sat on the dirt, wiping his bloody forehead.

And then he sprinted along after a well deserved rest into the fading orange where his company waited. He knew he had a great tale to tell them.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 08:03 AM by AcHOIM.)
09-07-2011, 02:40 PM | Post: #7
The_Steinator 
Cool, i wish i could write such storys too

10-07-2011, 07:33 AM | Post: #8
XFireball? 
Nice story bro.

[Image: xfireball.png]

I am a Monarchist, NOT an EA representative.
10-07-2011, 10:45 AM | Post: #9
AcHOIM 
(09-07-2011 02:40 PM)The_Steinator Wrote:  Cool, i wish i could write such storys too

Cheers Tongue

13-07-2011, 08:28 AM | Post: #10
AcHOIM 
BUMPIDTY BUMP

15-07-2011, 06:04 AM | Post: #11
SGTSARGON 
great story

[Image: 2d4c0dfd-b5c7-4b9b-b8b5-9817629fa878_zpsa1a41f50.png]
15-07-2011, 08:37 PM | Post: #12
Zoowana 
(09-07-2011 02:45 AM)Sgt.Sly123 Wrote:  MANDOS RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Agree

[Image: 2]
16-07-2011, 12:36 AM | Post: #13
NastyMann 
Omigawd did the boy surrender?

[Image: QWPQc66.png]
27-07-2011, 09:55 AM | Post: #14
AcHOIM 
Bump
After 2 more bumps imma let this thread die :3

29-07-2011, 06:35 AM | Post: #15
XFireball? 
bump

[Image: xfireball.png]

I am a Monarchist, NOT an EA representative.
10-08-2011, 08:31 AM | Post: #16
AcHOIM 
CHAPTER III:
The day began to come sombre, the sun had gone down and night fell upon Wicked Wake. All the soldiers were so weary, gasping for breath as they continued to trudge along the ruined path. Their uniforms were torn and stained with dirt and blood.

Tom was also very tired, he had missed quite a lot of combat during his ordeal with the commando back at the previous stronghold. He knew the nationals still had so much more obstacles to guard their way. As they camped under the dark gloom of a palm tree noone dared light a fire, it would be suicidal.

Though the sentries stayed awake, everyone else fell to sleep so quickly, noone bothered eating. As the sun rose once more, Tom shook around in his bed, not wanting to wake up. But when Tom finally woke up he sipped some morning tea and out of his pouch ate some stale biscuits.

So another day began and everyone moved quickly along, still never leading anyone behind though. Some sang, others whistled but all of them were happy to live that day. They didn't pass a stronghold for a very long time. And for Tom his troubles were far away, so far he heed not the signs of national presence.

As the royals continued through the island, signs of death and gruesome murders protruded out everywhere. Destroyed royal tanks and jeeps were lying everywhere, collapsed buildings and dead citizens, showing the ferciousness of the National Sixth Army. Some were shocked others just gasped but Tom stared at them woefully, realising who they could be.

This all made his hatred for the nationals boil in his veins, he grew angry and with that his strength was refuelled and he was prepared. As the afternoon passed the party saw a national road block with atleast twelve border guards lined in front of the block.

In the background screams and jeers could be heard. All of the battalion cocked their guns and steadily moved forward. The paratroopers inserted an MG placement by a crater and the rest fired.

The whole area became a raging inferno as a national fell to the ground. All of the other nationals quickly hid behind the blocks, attempting to fire back. Hearing this, tank commanders from the background ordered an armoured movement to limit troops for the royal party.

Seeing this, the lead gunner drew forth his bazooka. He readied it but lo! A national PKM placement had taken the gunners life, and he dropped dead to the ground some 4 metres away from Tom. At that moment the commander shouted 'Dammit! I want that bazooka, get it Private Tom!'

Tom gulped, his eyes widened and he realised the life threatning risk in doing the commanders deed. But it was his duty and he quickly sprinted along, ducking down and then receiving a pounding by now mortar fire!

The boy's vision was blocked. He ran his fingers along the spoiled grass and finally touched a metal piece. But as finally his blockage of vision faded he realized his party had surrendered and around him national border guards stood.

Tom thought like killing them all but when he attempted to grab his gun, the tallest and strongest of all the nationals held his face and punched, then said humourously, 'Zis royal blat will recieve our finest beating of zem all!'

Though the commander was shot dead, everyone else was lined up into national tanks and lorries and drove off to through to the nearest stronghold. When passing along, they passed a village, slaughtered with nationals patrolling around it. Tom gave them grim faces but the guard guarding him always kicked him off.

As they finally departed the uncomfortable transports they were lead through what seemed a maze of rooms. They then finally reached a room, powered by electricity and in its core, its heart sat a chair. Then one by one everyone was shot dead, and then when the gun pointed at Tom he
TO BE CONTINUED

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2011 08:36 AM by AcHOIM.)
17-08-2011, 04:00 AM | Post: #17
Zachary0015 
Bumped because Luke read this in voice chat on Skype and it was the most amazing experience of my life.

[Image: awesomenessclanlogo.jpg]
20-08-2011, 09:31 AM | Post: #18
AcHOIM 
(17-08-2011 04:00 AM)Zachary0015 Wrote:  Bumped because Luke read this in voice chat on Skype and it was the most amazing experience of my life.

xD