Hello There, Guest!

04-05-2011, 08:22 PM | Post: #41
Shalade 
I havent got to update them. It seems last update fixed it, now theres just lag Cool

[Image: sinttulo1lx.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 10:05 PM | Post: #42
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
Will a mod please close this thread?
04-05-2011, 10:20 PM | Post: #43
gargamelthc
(04-05-2011 10:05 PM)0x5b;UHL0x5d;SPETZNAZ Wrote:  Will a mod please close this thread?

if you dont know how to help other people - STFU
Its not a pc or connection problem, my rl friends have it too
04-05-2011, 10:33 PM | Post: #44
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(04-05-2011 10:20 PM)gargamelthc Wrote:  
(04-05-2011 10:05 PM)0x5b;UHL0x5d;SPETZNAZ Wrote:  Will a mod please close this thread?

if you dont know how to help other people - STFU
Its not a pc or connection problem, my rl friends have it too

Slow down there space cowboy...This isn't a flamewar nor is it the place to trash talk. I have offered up plenty of help to the OP. You on the other hand have provided nothing except to say "same problem here" and "ITS NOT A PC PROBLEM". You see, that doesn't tell me, or anyone else, anything. You've not provided any screenshots, system specs, videos of the issue...Nothing.

I sugested the guy update his drivers, which he said he had never done and he refused to do it. He also said that the problem has magically been fixed.

Therefor, as the OP no longer has any issues, the thread needs to be closed. Even more so now so that we avoid a childish flamewar.

Thanks,

Spetz
04-05-2011, 10:50 PM | Post: #45
gargamelthc
if you are so smart how to make ss if computer dont respond?
I dont need any help from you just waiting for some guy with brain, who can explain me this issue, stop spamming here
04-05-2011, 10:53 PM | Post: #46
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(04-05-2011 10:50 PM)gargamelthc Wrote:  if you are so smart how to make ss if computer dont respond?
I dont need any help from you just waiting for some guy with brain, who can explain me this issue, stop spamming here

Hello there,

Before you post a possible “bug” please use the Battlefield Heroes – Search option. Chances are someone before you has had the same problem. You also need to be sure that you are posting a “bug” and not something that may require Technical Support.

This issue does not look like a “bug”. I would suggest you head over to the Community Support section of the forums. There you will find several user driven resources to help solve your problems.

Be sure to take a look at the updated: [Fixes] A List of Known User Fixes thread as well as the Complete FAQ - Most common questions and answers listed here! thread. Within these threads, and others in the section, you will see some very easy fixes such as updating your drivers, fixing your refresh rate, closing out background processes and more.

Lastly, before posting, please be sure to read the [OFFICIAL] Troubleshooting Tips - Read before posting thread. If, after reading everything listed above AND searching for existing posts regarding your issue, you still have a problem then please follow the directions in making a new post.

Thank you,
Spetz
04-05-2011, 10:58 PM | Post: #47
gargamelthc
(04-05-2011 10:53 PM)0x5b;UHL0x5d;SPETZNAZ Wrote:  
(04-05-2011 10:50 PM)gargamelthc Wrote:  if you are so smart how to make ss if computer dont respond?

Hello there,

Before you post a possible “bug” please use the Battlefield Heroes – Search option. Chances are someone before you has had the same problem. You also need to be sure that you are posting a “bug” and not something that may require Technical Support.

This issue does not look like a “bug”. I would suggest you head over to the Community Support section of the forums. There you will find several user driven resources to help solve your problems.

Be sure to take a look at the updated: [Fixes] A List of Known User Fixes thread as well as the Complete FAQ - Most common questions and answers listed here! thread. Within these threads, and others in the section, you will see some very easy fixes such as updating your drivers, fixing your refresh rate, closing out background processes and more.

Lastly, before posting, please be sure to read the [OFFICIAL] Troubleshooting Tips - Read before posting thread. If, after reading everything listed above AND searching for existing posts regarding your issue, you still have a problem then please follow the directions in making a new post.

Thank you,
Spetz

cool story
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM | Post: #48
Shalade 
+1 in all gargamelthc posts. If you dont know how to help people STFU and stop saying that we dont know how to clean our PCs, etc... Just teel a solution and stop flame war.

06-05-2011, 10:14 PM | Post: #49
[|=.MA$TER-P.=|] 
Fact: This is not an individual PC problem.
Fact: It's a BF:H Problem.

07-05-2011, 08:44 PM | Post: #50
Shalade 
OK Ive been wrong, in fact this IS STILL HAPPENING. It happened to me thsi evening, so I would liek to know if it happened to you too.

10-05-2011, 09:25 PM | Post: #51
RoyalDefender2 
I have this problem too. It happens when there is a lot of action like evryone said.Shalade said that reinstalling is not working... Idk what to do. Spetz suggestions are O.K but im not a ''COMP-MASTER'' and i dont wanna destroy my computer O.o. Is there a simple way to fix this???
12-05-2011, 04:18 AM | Post: #52
[UHL]SPETZNAZ 
(10-05-2011 09:25 PM)RoyalDefender2 Wrote:  I have this problem too. It happens when there is a lot of action like evryone said.Shalade said that reinstalling is not working... Idk what to do. Spetz suggestions are O.K but im not a ''COMP-MASTER'' and i dont wanna destroy my computer O.o. Is there a simple way to fix this???

The easy way is to read my posts, click on the links, and follow their directions.

Off the top of my head one of the easiest things you could do would be to update your drivers. But seriously, this isn't a bug and it belongs in the tech support section.

A mod needs to close this thread.
13-05-2011, 08:52 PM | Post: #53
Jaidsteel 
(28-04-2011 06:27 PM)Notyou Wrote:  ^Oh please..

I have that too and I know there's many, many others with the same problem.
Not a PC problem..

Same I have been posting and posting about this crap for long time. Everyone says its my issue but I have never had the game freeze sound loop crash this is bs that we the customer have to fix the problems.

I know its not my pc my pc is a gaming engine and I play other fps/mmo's just fine with no problems this is a BFH PROBLEM!!!!!! how many ppl does it take to complain about the same damn thing over and over again before something is done?
13-05-2011, 10:38 PM | Post: #54
gargamelthc
everyone knows that's a problem with the game, the question is how long we will wait until everything returns to normal?1 month?1 year?

(12-05-2011 04:18 AM)0x5b;UHL0x5d;SPETZNAZ Wrote:  
(10-05-2011 09:25 PM)RoyalDefender2 Wrote:  I have this problem too. It happens when there is a lot of action like evryone said.Shalade said that reinstalling is not working... Idk what to do. Spetz suggestions are O.K but im not a ''COMP-MASTER'' and i dont wanna destroy my computer O.o. Is there a simple way to fix this???

The easy way is to read my posts, click on the links, and follow their directions.

Off the top of my head one of the easiest things you could do would be to update your drivers. But seriously, this isn't a bug and it belongs in the tech support section.

A mod needs to close this thread.

Mr ,,iwannabeamod" stop pls you are annoying
14-05-2011, 10:56 AM | Post: #55
Shalade 
Thats right, its a BFH problem and so it must be posted here. And stop saying this must be closed Angry

27-07-2011, 12:45 AM | Post: #56
XiXico 
Started again having problems after WW map update but now with wizzards its worse... other pple having same/similar symptoms:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=252243

][Image: xixicopobrezinho.png]
12-05-2012, 05:49 PM | Post: #57
byBasti 
Actually I'm sort of scared to say this might be a PC problem and BF problem. Due to observation I have two comps i can play with. One which is more of "Okay Graphics" and the other one is a more "High quality graphics" and seems like the The okay graphics comp works fine with it! Yeah I can use it whenever but I want to experience more of in game feeling with high quality! And then I try these solutions to fix it then BAM! It sound loops and freezes my entire computer! This is getting into my nerves I really wanna experience some nice quality while playing some decent game!
13-05-2012, 02:09 AM | Post: #58
byBasti 
Guys I think I found a solution! If your'e using chrome as a browser, switch to internet explorer!
That should make battlefield heroes run a bit more smoothly and you don't have to deal with annoying freezes or crashes! Hopefully, this helps! I tried it but haven't really reached the normal amount of time it usually crashes. So why not try it! Because I'am! And if it still crashes, don't quickly complain to me I only gave a try! Oh and PS: I don't see how 3 second freezes are annoying, Haha!
03-06-2012, 02:18 AM | Post: #59
byBasti 
PROBLEM SOLVED: Guys if you just want to avoid this problem, I know a solution!
Step 1: Disable all you're audio cards!
Step 2: Make sure you make it show disabled cards!
Step 3 (OPTIONAL): You may not enjoy bfheroes in silent but you may enjoy listening to music so if you wear headphones plug it to a ipod or anything to listen to music! But if your headphone free gamer than do the same just not with headphones!

[Image: 3]