Hello There, Guest!

12-04-2011, 04:06 PM | Post: #41
Uuniperuna 
(12-04-2011 04:03 PM)The_Goat_Man Wrote:  Bugfixes and some new maps should make everyone happy.

Please make it so.

I think making this game balanced would make even more people happy

IMO they should nerf all weapon damages by few percents so the gameplay would be as casual as in CB
Now it feels like this is more and more turning in to a hectic gibwar :/

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 04:08 PM | Post: #42
Ollboy66 
(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Overall, it's just not that easy or as easy as you believe it to be. That is also why game companies hire hundreds if not thousands of employees with different abilities and skills.

I think you'll find it's very EAsy. *raises hand for hopefull high five*

Queue /facepalm's.

[Image: 5]
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 04:10 PM by Ollboy66.)
12-04-2011, 04:12 PM | Post: #43
toob95
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

IKR! It's awesome! some looney weapons would be awesome too!
12-04-2011, 04:13 PM | Post: #44
xJCx 
(12-04-2011 04:12 PM)toob95 Wrote:  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

like a carrot skin for knife?

[Image: HPNewsGunClubEN.jpg]
12-04-2011, 04:21 PM | Post: #45
BodyShot 
This is definitely a move in the right direction. Smile Keep it up.

Angel
12-04-2011, 04:24 PM | Post: #46
toob95
(12-04-2011 04:13 PM)xJCx Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 04:12 PM)toob95 Wrote:  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

like a carrot skin for knife?

meh, that or a cork gun :3
12-04-2011, 04:25 PM | Post: #47
The_Goat_Man 
(12-04-2011 04:06 PM)Uuniperuna Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 04:03 PM)The_Goat_Man Wrote:  Bugfixes and some new maps should make everyone happy.

Please make it so.

I think making this game balanced would make even more people happy

IMO they should nerf all weapon damages by few percents so the gameplay would be as casual as in CB
Now it feels like this is more and more turning in to a hectic gibwar :/

Dat closed beta LVL 5 PS + SR Rifle and dat closed beta Grenade Spam?

[Image: 21b9g6t.jpg]

Thanks to Drebin for making this DELICIOUS AND AWESOME signature
12-04-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #48
swimkid748 
The royal one looks like Jason voorhees in a bunny outfit

[Image: mb4fbc.png]
12-04-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #49
Uuniperuna 
(12-04-2011 04:25 PM)The_Goat_Man Wrote:  Dat closed beta LVL 5 PS + SR Rifle and dat closed beta Grenade Spam?

PS got nerfed, so did GS
Now GS is fairly useless compared to what you can do with BS

12-04-2011, 04:35 PM | Post: #50
1slaystation1 
can't agree more ^.^

[Image: 308cq6t.png]
Xfire: 1slaystation1 |Youtube: 1slaystation1
12-04-2011, 04:35 PM | Post: #51
TPangolin 
New Outfits. 400% Wacky. It's Gold, Lovely even. Glovely.

If you encounter a poor, wild and naked Salvenius, please lend him some pants.
[Image: sZ5rw9G.png]
The Candied Bacon Podcast returns! Click Here to find out more!
12-04-2011, 04:43 PM | Post: #52
Wynhead 
@Adrenaline895: +1

[Image: th_Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbertsmall.gif]
EA Support (Billing Link) Click!
12-04-2011, 04:49 PM | Post: #53
Carosmith 
Yeah I love the new content. Really good touch. I like it when they bring out seasonal content and such. I also agree that more game mods and maps would be nice but, they are also in the process of developing some of those as well I am sure. Patience is really the only way to be happy with this stuff hahahah. It will be here eventually.

On the side not of course. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. amazing job seriously lol

[Image: MyGuys.png]
12-04-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #54
Only2StayUP 
(12-04-2011 04:21 PM)BodyShot Wrote:  This is definitely a move in the right direction. Smile Keep it up.

+1

[Image: mah-siggy-very-old21.png]

Vault ll Confirm ll Weapons ll Drops ll Delete ll Punk ll Hackers reported = 3

12-04-2011, 05:05 PM | Post: #55
Pitkins 
(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Overall, it's just not that easy or as easy as you believe it to be. That is also why game companies hire hundreds if not thousands of employees with different abilities and skills.

The team are back, content is being pumped into the game as demanded by you, the community. Bugfixes are on their way as demanded by you, the community. The team are listening to you, the community.

Where did I hear that before...???

BTW The rabbit outfits are really nice and (I dont say that so often) you guys made a good work, keep on... Wink Finally some BFH spirit outfits, now fix Matchmaking (because it REALLY is broken) and other most annoying bugs and glitches (for example the pistol/fence one, so we won't see it in some map next year like we did in the AA... Dodgy ). Than BFH will attract (not only) me again... Tongue

[Image: ixw.gif]
(Yesterday 07:35 PM)Jballer77 Wrote:  Don't forget Pitkins :3.

I'm a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative And thanks CrvenaSonja for this .gif... Smile

12-04-2011, 05:08 PM | Post: #56
Tomonor 
The new content is just... Awesome.

12-04-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #57
DarkHunterPT 
what is good about 2 new oufits and some eggs festive lolhunt wtf? this isnt content its just another way to suck money from pll like you who get excited by some pixels. jeez are u blind? there is no new maps, mission system, no balance between freeloadesr and bfunds users since the vp price update so i dont see any reason to be emotional lmao! the new content is just awsome for bfund users and before calling me poor or freeloader i did buy bfunds, but i know how the freeloaders feel about this is just unfair thats the main reason i stopped playing this greedy game there is no love in him just a way to make money in some company.

[Image: 6]
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 05:13 PM by DarkHunterPT.)
12-04-2011, 05:14 PM | Post: #58
Nillor 
Yes

12-04-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #59
Al3xandar
New sets are OK in my opinion, not something that I'd buy (except maybe Nat jacket and mask) but they look decent. I don't see why people complain about modern outfits though, isn't variety of choices better thing, having multiple styles to choose is better then seeing everyone dressed similar.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Ok give me one humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree (if you were thinking of a robot Wink)...

Sure, cause "humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree" is the only 1 powerful enough to release all those "PTE" clothes that is being in the files for ages and yet unreleased, incompetent EAsy team lacks manpower to release those items which is 15min job by the way. There's no excuse for laziness to do that.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  leave him/her/it at DICE HQ with a note explaining "it" is there to work and replace the humans currently working there

Working what exactly? 1 hour daily working on P4F, 6 minutes 30 seconds working on BFH, and 6 hours 53 minutes and 30 seconds of drinking tea and cofee spiced up by gossiping girltalk (yes I'm aware of the fact that all developers are male).
I might be wrong though, cause 6 minutes and 30 seconds daily for 22-23 workdays in month would produce more content then 1 outfit per month.
That terrible policy of not sharing what you're working on with the community is there for 1 reason - to hide the fact that no one is working on this game except for 2 days monthly.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Then you can have everything you demand every month.

We're asking a way to spend more money on this game, but with terrible management in EAsy and lack of any vision that's not going to happen. Bad management also causes unmotivated team, and that's why there's so little work on this game and so many excuses.

BFH is unique product on the market, but terrible management is incapable of using it to full potential, good manager would know that key to success is to have both, company and custommers, sattisfied. With proper bug fixing, 1 map every 2 months, occasional game mode, 1 monthly set + couple clothing pieces (like those unreleased items) and occasional new weapons community would be sattisfied and we would spend more money.
But majority of high levels is just bored of this game with no new maps, I'm playing only to do daily mission lately, so as many other guys, and some completely stopped playing, thanks to your brilliant management, even worst policy of secrecy of what team is working on, and complete lack of EAsy team's desire to improve this game.

Maybe I should quote myself to make a point:
Al3xandar Wrote:Sure, cause "humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree" is the only 1 powerful enough to release all those "PTE" clothes that is being in the files for ages and yet unreleased, incompetent EAsy team lacks manpower to release those items which is 15min job by the way. There's no excuse for laziness to do that.
With that said, have you heard about small develping teams that made great games? And what about the speed BFH was receiving content in CB and early OB? But now with bigger team content is coming terribly slow. Maybe cause bigger team means more time needed for gossiping girltalk and less time for actal work on the game.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  The team are back, content is being pumped into the game as demanded by you, the community. Bugfixes are on their way as demanded by you, the community. The team are listening to you, the community.

Where's the new infantry map that majority of his community is wanting and asking for more then a year now if you guys are listening to us? Certainly much more players then those that wanted 50€ peacock.
12-04-2011, 05:24 PM | Post: #60
DarkHunterPT 
(12-04-2011 05:18 PM)Al3xandar Wrote:  New sets are OK in my opinion, not something that I'd buy (except maybe Nat jacket and mask) but they look decent. I don't see why people complain about modern outfits though, isn't variety of choices better thing, having multiple styles to choose is better then seeing everyone dressed similar.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Ok give me one humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree (if you were thinking of a robot Wink)...

Sure, cause "humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree" is the only 1 powerful enough to release all those "PTE" clothes that is being in the files for ages and yet unreleased, incompetent EAsy team lacks manpower to release those items which is 15min job by the way. There's no excuse for laziness to do that.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  leave him/her/it at DICE HQ with a note explaining "it" is there to work and replace the humans currently working there

Working what exactly? 1 hour daily working on P4F, 6 minutes 30 seconds working on BFH, and 6 hours 53 minutes and 30 seconds of drinking tea and cofee spiced up by gossiping girltalk (yes I'm aware of the fact that all developers are male).
I might be wrong though, cause 6 minutes and 30 seconds daily for 22-23 workdays in month would produce more content then 1 outfit per month.
That terrible policy of not sharing what you're working on with the community is there for 1 reason - to hide the fact that no one is working on this game except for 2 days monthly.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Then you can have everything you demand every month.

We're asking a way to spend more money on this game, but with terrible management in EAsy and lack of any vision that's not going to happen. Bad management also causes unmotivated team, and that's why there's so little work on this game and so many excuses.

BFH is unique product on the market, but terrible management is incapable of using it to full potential, good manager would know that key to success is to have both, company and custommers, sattisfied. With proper bug fixing, 1 map every 2 months, occasional game mode, 1 monthly set + couple clothing pieces (like those unreleased items) and occasional new weapons community would be sattisfied and we would spend more money.
But majority of high levels is just bored of this game with no new maps, I'm playing only to do daily mission lately, so as many other guys, and some completely stopped playing, thanks to your brilliant management, even worst policy of secrecy of what team is working on, and complete lack of EAsy team's desire to improve this game.

Maybe I should quote myself to make a point:
Al3xandar Wrote:Sure, cause "humanoid being with 20 pairs of arms, that doesn't need sleep, drink, food, breaks or the toilet to survive, with no personality or life and super intelligence that knows how to fix everything and won't go on a murderous spree" is the only 1 powerful enough to release all those "PTE" clothes that is being in the files for ages and yet unreleased, incompetent EAsy team lacks manpower to release those items which is 15min job by the way. There's no excuse for laziness to do that.
With that said, have you heard about small develping teams that made great games? And what about the speed BFH was receiving content in CB and early OB? But now with bigger team content is coming terribly slow. Maybe cause bigger team means more time needed for gossiping girltalk and less time for actal work on the game.

(12-04-2011 03:12 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  The team are back, content is being pumped into the game as demanded by you, the community. Bugfixes are on their way as demanded by you, the community. The team are listening to you, the community.

Where's the new infantry map that majority of his community is wanting and asking for more then a year now if you guys are listening to us? Certainly much more players then those that wanted 50€ peacock.

+over 9000 peacocks

[Image: 6]