Hello There, Guest!

29-03-2011, 06:59 PM | Post: #1
[nR]Admin 
[Image: NEWNERD.png]

Our Mottos

~Shut up and play already~

~We won't beg you to come back, just enjoy your time while on our server~

~Enjoy the features that we have worked so hard to put together for your convenience~

~We don't care if some guy gets GGC banned. We don't want his S^*t filling up your screen~

Server Status: http://www.autoadmin.info/GameData.aspx?id=1072

Bookmark: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/book...4efc9e952d

Overview: [nR] Nerd Rage clan server:

- An East Coast United States server that is accessible to players of all nations.
- Currently featuring CC, VV, MM
- Map rotation starts with VV, then alternates between different lighting and weather conditions, punctuated by a round of MM
- Custom messages and reduced Auto Admin spam: You only see the important messages
- Shortened AA commands for a user's convenience.
- 2 Commando limit, 4 Soldier limit, no restrictions on gunners.
- GGC protection + custom chat filter.
- disabled GGC global ban messages (you will only see the kicks / bans that occur on our server).
- Sophisticated AutoBalance + Level Protection.

Map Rotation:

- Victory Village (classic)
- Coastal Clash (classic)
- Victory Village (snow)
- Coastal Clash (snow)
- Midnight Mayhem
- Coastal Clash (night)

Mission Statement:

Here at [nR] Nerd Rage we care about your gameplay experience. We offer a competitive, clan-style map rotation with a twist: You will see very little Auto-Admin spam, with a map rotation that lends itself to endless hours of level-grinding. Auto-admin with GGC integration gives you the care-free feeling of being in a pub without the risk of cheaters. Ever miss the days of level 1-10 when nobody would trashed talk? Well you're in luck, we have instituted an aggressive chat filter to put a stop to all those fuddy-duddies. Don't hesitate, play on our server today!

We take our gaming seriously and expect the players in our server to do the same. Stick to your voice-communication and leave the immature chat spam to the pubs. If you don't like the way we run things then we're not the server for you.

User's Manual for the [nR] Nerd Rage Server:

Sure, everyone uses Auto-Admin these days. Nearly every server admin uses the default options, messages, and notifications. Many turn on useless information such as "first and last kill". We at [nR] Nerd Rage believe in a shut-up-and-play phiolosophy. You are only greeted by our URL once when you enter the match, as well as introduced to our sophisticated "Help" Menu.

For your reference and comfort, we at nerd rage have provided a list of commands for you to use. These commands are optimized for use during a round. No more getting type-killed while checking your ping!

|menu = /menu = where players can start to navigate our command tree

|features = /features = an explanation of the features that our server has.

|ru = |rules = a list of rules. Also displays our forum URL on the last line

|h = /help = displays the help menu (but won't show admin / mod commands)

|c = |class = display classes currently used in the server

|l = |levels = shows combined lvls and how many of 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 in server

|m = |maps = map function / round #

|p = |ping = ping test (but be prepared to get chastised for asking)

|r _____ = |request ___ = submit request. Type "p" for players or the name of class

We at [nR] Nerd Rage promise not to spam our URL in your window. We promise not to beg you to bookmark us. In fact, all we want you to do is enjoy the extra screen space you have and use it to crush the competition! Happy gaming.

About our chat filter:

Here at [nR] Nerd Rage, we firmly believe that serious players stick to their guns and not their keyboards. We have a zero tolerance policy for QQ-ing as well as showboating. We are not at liberty to discuss the specifics of our chat filter, but, rest assured, many of the common phrases and words have been included. If you use one of the trigger-words, you will get two warnings. On your third incidence you will be kicked for chat spam.

About Autobalance:

End-Round Balancing:

- round must be 7 v 7, 7v8, 8v8. Autobalance will not kick in below these numbers.
- The winning team has a disproportionately large amount of tickets.
- if, every criteria for autobalance is met, a maximum of up to 3 people will be kicked.
- I can't really control if you join the game again; makes no difference to me.
- up to 2 players from the winning team may be kicked.
- 1 player from the losing team may be kicked.
- The next round starts 6 v 7, conditions that favor the losing team (which is what we're going for)

Level Protection:

- High Level protection: If a character is 10 levels above the average they will be kicked.
- Low Level protection: If a character is 10 levels below the average they will be kicked.

Illustrated example of our menu and rules:

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zqwmzb.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2d7xbhg.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/6p1bae.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/alk95w.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2mbpew.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/ncc9sk.jpg

Chat Filter User Feedback:

~Post a reply in our thread if you have comments on our Chat Filter.~

Q1. What is the exact sentence that you typed that ultimately led to your auto-kick?

Q2. The filter operates on the three strikes rule. What were the first two sentence that you typed that gave you warnings?

Q3. Were the private warning messages clearly displayed on your screen?.

Q4. Why do you feel that your auto-kick was unwarranted?

AutoBalance User Feedback:

~Post a reply in our thread if you have comments on our AutoBalance system.~

Q1. What were the tickets at the end of the round?

Q2. How many players were on the winning team?

Q3. How many players were on the losing team?

Q4. Did you feel that it was a steamroll? Did any team have an advantage? Was it one / two players or a flag? Etc.

Q5. List the top two player scores of the winning team.

Q6. List the two worst player scores of the winning team.

Q7. List the top two player scores of the losing team.

Q8. List the two worst plalyer scores of the losing team.

Q9. AutoBalance is currently set for nearly full rounds. How many players were on each side for your round? Did you feel that AutoBalance should have been enabled for your particular round even though it wasn't full?

Server Load and Memory Usage: 7 Day span

[Image: nd050j.png]

GGC-Stream: Statistics

Kicked Cheaters to date (4/23/2011) : 218
New Bans created by our server (4/22/2011) : 26

Not including countless cheaters kicked by AutoAdmin + GGC integration.

Update Logs:

Update Logs:

Server Update Log: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 12:37 AM - PST

- Disabled " / ". You must now use the Pipe character ( shift + "\" = | ).
- Added command error messages.
- "Country" command disabled.
- Added "Admin / Moderator" greeting message.
- Removed standard "nerdrage / menu" greetings for Admins and Moderators.

Most commands will no longer work with the forward slash "/". You must now use the pipe character " | " as well as the shortened command format. We hope that all users on our server are aware of these measures for your convenience. Detailed error messages are installed in order to teach a newbie on our server how to use our custom commands.

[Image: nr_hea12.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 06:42 AM by [nR]Admin.)
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2011, 07:05 PM | Post: #2
Vadeous 
Sounds nice, bookmark'd.

EDIT: Sorry for posting between you D: (ask a mod to delete my message, i'm too lazy Confused)

EDIT no.2: Nevermind ;D

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 07:22 PM by Vadeous.)
29-03-2011, 07:06 PM | Post: #3
[nR]Admin 
http://www.autoadmin.info/GameData.aspx?id=1072

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2011 09:39 PM by [nR]Admin.)
29-03-2011, 07:06 PM | Post: #4
Scarth 
West or East Coast?

If it's West I might come along because US clanservers have damn good games.

[Image: Utsuho2.gif]
29-03-2011, 07:07 PM | Post: #5
strugenzz 
BookmarkedWink

[Image: gunnersiggy.png]

29-03-2011, 07:10 PM | Post: #6
[nR]Admin 
You guys are way too fast. I didn't think anyone was going to check this just yet (I still have some editing to do).

East Coast, United States. Our server appears to cater to an international audience (Seeing players from all over is very nice).

To reiterate, we will never beg you to bookmark us, or tell your friends, or to even come back. All we ask is that you enjoy your game-play experience on our server.

As an additional note, please do not send PMs to this account nor write in this thread if you require assistance. If your require assistance, please register for our forums and start a thread there.

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 07:24 PM by [nR]Admin.)
29-03-2011, 07:30 PM | Post: #7
EisenhowitzR 
bump to subscribe.

29-03-2011, 07:36 PM | Post: #8
Mombert. 
Im teh VIP! Yeeeeee

edit: meh i joined and wus noobbashing hardcore

I dont play anymore lel
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 07:43 PM by Mombert..)
29-03-2011, 07:38 PM | Post: #9
debiliuaskas 
thats what i want =]

[Image: debu.png]

29-03-2011, 07:39 PM | Post: #10
[nR]Admin 
(29-03-2011 07:36 PM)TheWho!? Wrote:  Im teh VIP! Yeeeeee

Well you're a nice guy Tongue

I would like to remind everyone that we stream GGC. By default, we disable all Global messages. If you see a GGC / Punkbuster kick on our server, that means that a cheater tried to connect to your round. We will publish our usage statistics and GGC statistics on a weekly basis.

(no, we're not mentioning names, we will simply tell you how many kicks / bans we have created for the week. If you would like to submit a query, do so by talking to one of our members in our forums).

29-03-2011, 10:12 PM | Post: #11
XaviCreus 
Had some sick games last night with many high-level/skilled players. It's awesome not having to read immature spam in the chat.

[Image: ao25g0.png]
29-03-2011, 10:43 PM | Post: #12
AverageDaniel 
My only experience with this server is asking the question "Are dual LR SG's allowed?" and then getting kicked ._.

Not mad or anything, just wondering if you guys could implement a /rules-command or something like that.

[Image: lDJVGYJ.gif]
30-03-2011, 01:07 AM | Post: #13
[nR]Admin 
(29-03-2011 10:43 PM)AverageDaniel Wrote:  My only experience with this server is asking the question "Are dual LR SG's allowed?" and then getting kicked ._.

Not mad or anything, just wondering if you guys could implement a /rules-command or something like that.

you caught our server while it was in its infancy. We now have a "rules" command, as stated above. Every user is greeted with the "help" and "rules" command. In the rules we have "no dual LR SGs and no dual Knives".

30-03-2011, 01:22 AM | Post: #14
AverageDaniel 
(30-03-2011 01:07 AM)0x5b;nR0x5d;Admin Wrote:  
(29-03-2011 10:43 PM)AverageDaniel Wrote:  My only experience with this server is asking the question "Are dual LR SG's allowed?" and then getting kicked ._.

you caught our server while it was in its infancy. We now have a "rules" command, as stated above. Every user is greeted with the "help" and "rules" command. In the rules we have "no dual LR SGs and no dual Knives".

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

I'll be sure not to bring my n00bish LR SG's onto your server next time :D

[Image: lDJVGYJ.gif]
30-03-2011, 01:30 AM | Post: #15
[nR]Admin 
your signature is oddly hypnotic.

30-03-2011, 06:42 PM | Post: #16
Mombert. 
Just got revoked from VIP? D:

I dont play anymore lel
30-03-2011, 08:15 PM | Post: #17
[nR]Admin 
(30-03-2011 06:42 PM)TheWho!? Wrote:  Just got revoked from VIP? D:

for "noobbashing hardcore".

Don't take it personally.

30-03-2011, 08:19 PM | Post: #18
DutchForcer 
Sounds nice.. Just a shame I live in Europe so lag will be an issue Sad

Got banned from a clanserver? Clanserver list | XFire: johanpwnd | Gallery of GoingLoco | Signature Wizard: LeonvZ | Clan: Royal Old Dutch

[Image: 4j6ek8.png]

30-03-2011, 08:27 PM | Post: #19
Mombert. 
I didnt mean that i actually noobbashed, man -.- I was saying that I joined when alot of low levels were in. So I left. I didnt actually bash them...o.O

I dont play anymore lel
30-03-2011, 08:53 PM | Post: #20
EisenhowitzR 
(30-03-2011 08:27 PM)TheWho!? Wrote:  I didnt mean that i actually noobbashed, man -.- I was saying that I joined when alot of low levels were in. So I left. I didnt actually bash them...o.O

sorry, I'll be sure to let the admin know.

(30-03-2011 08:19 PM)DutchForcer Wrote:  Sounds nice.. Just a shame I live in Europe so lag will be an issue Sad

actually a lot of Europeans get better ping than we do. It is faaaarrrr East coast, more like Canada territory.