Hello There, Guest!

27-03-2011, 06:18 AM | Post: #1
iConKill 
OK, so i see that the 'Uber' Guns have critical bonuses but how bout guns that came out after them and are sorta more advanced... do they possess the same or even more extra bonus power? Please help, i'm kinda stuck here it doesn't have any info that is easy to see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2011, 06:22 AM | Post: #2
CyrusPI 
Handy picture guide: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...?tid=67487

Uber guns = BC2 weapons = MoH weapons. They all have the same stats, but different models and sounds. Smile

Rudolf's Uber Rescue = AK74. The Uber Groundbreaker = SV-98. And so on.

The new modern weapons for 560 BF unlimited are different from Uber guns. These weapons are the new uzi / micro-smg and shotguns. There are codes to try them for 1 day free: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...pid3114121

Uzi is full auto, has a wider spread and some say deals more damage. Uzi is based off of short range Uber pistol, but it's different.

Shottys have less bullets, fire a little slower, zero crit chances but have higher base damage. Shotty is based off of long range Uber shotty, but it's different.

[Image: tumblr_lzquiipeO51qe7rwy.gif]
The name is Sherlock Holmes, and I'm the real
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 06:26 AM by CyrusPI.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2011, 07:05 AM | Post: #3
2Yt67W3e 
Cyrus summed it all up. Dont worry tho. Just keep a mindset that the BF2, and MoH weps do have the bonus'. It does wonders for you during your game. Trust me on this. I used to get around 5-2 with my sniper (see the sig) and now i get around 12-3. The power of mind over matter

[Image: 7]
27-03-2011, 07:52 AM | Post: #4
Squonky 
It IS a general rule that uber/ modern weapons are identical on the inside and re-skinned on the outside, but from my experiences, the M95 / SVD sniper rifled actually have less recoil than the uber long/ slow snipers.

Atleast that is how it feels when I snipe with my SVD vs. sniping with a Stefan's uber.

Maybe it's just me.
27-03-2011, 08:09 AM | Post: #5
Bistelli 
(27-03-2011 06:22 AM)CyrusPI Wrote:  Handy picture guide: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...?tid=67487

Uber guns = BC2 weapons = MoH weapons. They all have the same stats, but different models and sounds. Smile

Rudolf's Uber Rescue = AK74. The Uber Groundbreaker = SV-98. And so on.

The new modern weapons for 560 BF unlimited are different from Uber guns. These weapons are the new uzi / micro-smg and shotguns. There are codes to try them for 1 day free: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...pid3114121

Uzi is full auto, has a wider spread and some say deals more damage. Uzi is based off of short range Uber pistol, but it's different.

Shottys have less bullets, fire a little slower, zero crit chances but have higher base damage. Shotty is based off of long range Uber shotty, but it's different.

That ^^ Wink

[Image: 80VhK.png]
[Image: 31oqy.png]
[Image: Iadz3.png]
[Image: fDXM6.png]
[Image: HgEKw.png]
[Image: oqtBW.png]
[Image: 68e6S.png]
[Image: BLtZ3.png]
[Image: qVkO3.png]
[Image: 7WjTP.png]
27-03-2011, 08:46 AM | Post: #6
Blackjack_Seven 
I just love the sound of the SV98. Ah, the sweetness of a silenced sniper rifle.

[Image: siggo.png]
24-04-2011, 04:46 PM | Post: #7
tadys_LT 
I very much want to M16-scoped SOF m16 weapon is very maybe someone knows the M16-scoped SOF m16 code? plz say code Angel and add me as friend and then ask a group of View ...... and write the code to improve the write scoped SOF M16 plz Exclamation ShyShyShyShyShyShyShy

Attached File(s)
.jpeg  BFH.jpeg (Size: 9.66 KB / Downloads: 8)

(This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 04:47 PM by tadys_LT.)