22-03-2011, 07:49 AM | Post: #2
larssen 
Options>Sound

[Image: 53400968306106463475.png]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2011, 08:59 AM | Post: #3
rich3331 
the sound down load failed or your speaker arnt working or check options and sound to see if its on and if none of this is the problem then contact support

[Image: 4]
22-03-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #4
fricki2 
sound is enabled and speakers are working... where can i contact the support?
22-03-2011, 02:15 PM | Post: #5
RagedDrew 
(22-03-2011 01:49 PM)fricki2 Wrote:  sound is enabled and speakers are working... where can i contact the support?

This is Technical Support.
So, you've checked the speakers are working? You've checked that the volume in game hasn't been turned down?
Have you checked to see if you've muted BFH client? To check this simply open up the client, so the intro video and sound plays. Now down by your clock (usually down on the right hand side) you should see a speaker icon, right click it and select "Open Volume Mixer" you should have individual volume bars that can be adjusted for each program that is giving out sound at the bottom of them is a "mute" button, a red circle indicates it's on mute.

Note: BFH must be running to preform this test.

[Image: 6]
22-03-2011, 03:46 PM | Post: #6
fricki2 
(22-03-2011 02:15 PM)RagedDrew Wrote:  
(22-03-2011 01:49 PM)fricki2 Wrote:  sound is enabled and speakers are working... where can i contact the support?

This is Technical Support.
So, you've checked the speakers are working? You've checked that the volume in game hasn't been turned down?
Have you checked to see if you've muted BFH client? To check this simply open up the client, so the intro video and sound plays. Now down by your clock (usually down on the right hand side) you should see a speaker icon, right click it and select "Open Volume Mixer" you should have individual volume bars that can be adjusted for each program that is giving out sound at the bottom of them is a "mute" button, a red circle indicates it's on mute.

Note: BFH must be running to preform this test.

yeah!!! long time ago i disabled the bfh-sound now its working again!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
thank you for your help!Idea
22-03-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #7
RagedDrew 
Lol no problem, glad you got it sorted.

[Image: 6]