Hello There, Guest!

30-03-2011, 07:30 PM | Post: #61
Theumpie 
Amazing <3

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2011, 02:17 PM | Post: #62
Drolix 
Just seen it on my server log, someone got kick on MM for autobalance based on tickets. Not sure how it does work with MM ...

31-03-2011, 02:37 PM | Post: #63
bfhXTIAN 
I'm at work, but I think I remember most of it ...

Every ticket is equivalent to 6 seconds. (50*6=300 sec)

And of course, the leading team is the one with least nr of seconds.

So your balance settings for tickets are converted to seconds on MM.

[Image: xtianrcon_banner.png]

31-03-2011, 02:45 PM | Post: #64
[nR]Admin 
At first I was afraid of integrating a new tool for our server but now I can't live without it.

thank you XTIAN.

[Image: nr_hea12.png]
01-04-2011, 07:32 PM | Post: #65
Adriano10 
(With beta 5.6):
I am running 2 servers on XTIAN Rcon, in my first server, no problem, but in my second, got that:

.png  Image 2.png (Size: 16.77 KB / Downloads: 590)

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=464706c1bb40ef...7cd774587d]

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 07:34 PM by Adriano10.)
03-04-2011, 08:29 AM | Post: #66
bfhXTIAN 
This has been sorted out via PM.

It can happen if you connect to the same BFH server more than once at the same time.

03-04-2011, 05:51 PM | Post: #67
CohibAA 
We've been using this on the [USEF] BFH server this weekend, and it's been great!

My only request (so far) is a way to make the auto-kick message private so it doesn't clutter everyone's screen. I'm not even sure it's possible to make kick messages private.

Other than that, it works like a champ! Nicely done!

Cool

[Image: 660e.png]

[Image: USEF_NET.jpg]
03-04-2011, 07:50 PM | Post: #68
Acetonium 
(03-04-2011 05:51 PM)CohibAA Wrote:  My only request (so far) is a way to make the auto-kick message private so it doesn't clutter everyone's screen. I'm not even sure it's possible to make kick messages private.

It's possible. However, since the default kick messages are always public, you'd have to kick the player without a kick message, and then just make the tool send it's own message, privately Smile
Hope you got it Smile

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2184/seoren.png[img]
04-04-2011, 12:34 AM | Post: #69
Al3xandar
(03-04-2011 07:50 PM)Acetonium Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 05:51 PM)CohibAA Wrote:  My only request (so far) is a way to make the auto-kick message private so it doesn't clutter everyone's screen. I'm not even sure it's possible to make kick messages private.

It's possible. However, since the default kick messages are always public, you'd have to kick the player without a kick message, and then just make the tool send it's own message, privately Smile
Hope you got it Smile

I think it's better to have public kick messages, withouth it people might think it's some abusive admin. When they're public people will allways see the message why someone was kicked.
04-04-2011, 01:01 AM | Post: #70
QargZer 
(04-04-2011 12:34 AM)Al3xandar Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 07:50 PM)Acetonium Wrote:  

Hope you got it Smile

I think it's better to have public kick messages, withouth it people might think it's some abusive admin. When they're public people will allways see the message why someone was kicked.

With commando limit kicks I think it needs to be private.. our server was filled with commando kicks for like 6 minutes straight and I got killed twice because the yellow text was covering enemies and I didnt know they were even there.

[Image: angelraguelsignature.png]

Our recruitment thread * Click on server banner below to bookmark our server

[Image: steam50px.gif]
  [Image: bookmark.png]
  [Image: xfire50px.gif]

04-04-2011, 07:30 AM | Post: #71
HappyTrueEvil 
(03-04-2011 05:51 PM)CohibAA Wrote:  We've been using this on the [USEF] BFH server this weekend, and it's been great!

My only request (so far) is a way to make the auto-kick message private so it doesn't clutter everyone's screen. I'm not even sure it's possible to make kick messages private.

Other than that, it works like a champ! Nicely done!

Cool

I have this running on the 420 Domain Server nothing but good games so far, but the spam is intense!!! a way to make this a private msg would be great!!

BTW i have read above post and a good way to STOP msg bc they are getting kicked is make a rcon command of
" ban (playersslot) round "

this command will keep them from coming back for a round...... just a though Smile it dosnt trip msg from server......

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 07:32 AM by HappyTrueEvil.)
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM | Post: #72
bfhXTIAN 
I think it is important that the kick message and reason are clear to everyone on server, in order to avoid misunderstanding.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2011 02:44 PM by bfhXTIAN.)
05-04-2011, 04:00 PM | Post: #73
Al3xandar
(05-04-2011 02:02 PM)bfhXTIAN Wrote:  I think it is important that the kick message and reason are clear to everyone on server, in order to avoid misunderstanding.

Exactly. Couple days ago I hit Play Now as my commando and end up in Old Guys (if I'm not wrong) vehicle only server. I get kicked 1 second after I joined. I hi Play Now again and see the same banner. This time I noticed small text on their banner that said "2 commando limit". I'm in the server, but this time I was there for 3-4 seconds before I got kicked. There was no kick message both times I only saw red box with kick messsage error 1 after exiting the server, so how should I know if I got kicked for commando limit or some other unknown reason. Third time when it started loading their server I just pressed Esc on my keyboard.

And should I do the same thing (press Esc key) when I see their banner when loading when I play with my soldier or gunner to avoid vasting time waiting to be kicked in case it wasn't commando limit kick.

Kick message should be diplayed.
05-04-2011, 05:16 PM | Post: #74
dupajasio1410 
needed framework 4.0 Sad

[Image: 2ls9yci.jpg]
05-04-2011, 10:21 PM | Post: #75
HappyTrueEvil 
(04-04-2011 07:30 AM)HappyTrueEvil Wrote:  I have this running on the 420 Domain Server nothing but good games so far, but the spam is intense!!! a way to make this a private msg would be great!!

BTW i have read above post and a good way to STOP msg bc they are getting kicked is make a rcon command of

this command will keep them from coming back for a round...... just a though Smile it dosnt trip msg from server......

well this command i was saying COULD be used AFTER a PRIVATE MSG had been sent to the player.... so they join... then a private msg pops notifing them of limits, then 1-2 second delay b4 rcon command would be used.... all im saying is with ALL this cool stuff the servers running the tool are uaslly coupled with a wall of text in busy servers.......

08-04-2011, 06:21 AM | Post: #76
CohibAA 
(05-04-2011 10:21 PM)HappyTrueEvil Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 07:30 AM)HappyTrueEvil Wrote:  I have this running on the 420 Domain Server nothing but good games so far, but the spam is intense!!! a way to make this a private msg would be great!!

well this command i was saying COULD be used AFTER a PRIVATE MSG had been sent to the player.... so they join... then a private msg pops notifing them of limits, then 1-2 second delay b4 rcon command would be used.... all im saying is with ALL this cool stuff the servers running the tool are uaslly coupled with a wall of text in busy servers.......

This is the best solution, in my opinion. The player being kicked is notified privately, and the rest of the players remain clear of admin chat.

Big Grin

[Image: 660e.png]

[Image: USEF_NET.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 06:21 AM by CohibAA.)
08-04-2011, 07:55 AM | Post: #77
bfhXTIAN 
Besides that I think it is important that the kick message and reason are clear to everyone on server, there is no way (that I know of) to kick, tempban or ban a player without a public message to all.

So if you send the reason (that you can customize) private, the kick message will still be there.

Maybe we could get rid of some admin kick messages if we tempban players for the round (because they can't join until next round), like HappyTrueEvil suggests. But I think this will lead to alot of misunderstanding, for example when VIPs are suddenly banned when they tries to join their favorite server the second time after being kicked for commando limit. I don't think all players will read and understand the tempban message and there will be alot of complaints.

I also think there is too much admin spam sometimes, but I don't have a solution.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 08:39 AM by bfhXTIAN.)
08-04-2011, 08:42 AM | Post: #78
.:Bulletdrop:. 
I LOVE this tool, especially the level limit.... REALLY is the ONLY defence vs lvl bashers (unless you watch your server 24/7)

09:21:04 *****.S4 Join
09:22:58 *****.S4 Left... Played: 00:00:47 [Now: 14]
09:24:10 *****.S1 Join
09:24:34 *****.S1 Kicked: HIGH Level -> *****.S1 :: PL:21 AL:5 DIFF:16
09:24:40 *****.S1 Left... Played: 00:00:30 [Now: 13]

Name removed, But I checked the profiles.... **S4 is a lvl 2 soldier with an elo of 777 and a kdr of 0,25.

s1 is lvl 21.

btw... xtianrcon now running for the 5 day in a row... smooth Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 08:43 AM by .:Bulletdrop:..)
08-04-2011, 09:28 PM | Post: #79
HappyTrueEvil 
(08-04-2011 07:55 AM)bfhXTIAN Wrote:  Besides that I think it is important that the kick message and reason are clear to everyone on server, there is no way (that I know of) to kick, tempban or ban a player without a public message to all.

So if you send the reason (that you can customize) private, the kick message will still be there.

Maybe we could get rid of some admin kick messages if we tempban players for the round (because they can't join until next round), like HappyTrueEvil suggests. But I think this will lead to alot of misunderstanding, for example when VIPs are suddenly banned when they tries to join their favorite server the second time after being kicked for commando limit. I don't think all players will read and understand the tempban message and there will be alot of complaints.

I also think there is too much admin spam sometimes, but I don't have a solution.

yes. and just so you know im just having a disscussion, no whining here, this is a great tool, however i could see a msg when i joined a server that said

" Server Admin : HappyTrueevil, Only 3 Mandos per team, TempBan for the round, plz come back later "

Idk, im sure you could make a better sentence but you get the point, now going forward i could see this being an issuse bc it DOES ban all your soldiers so say i wanted to try again with gunner, no dice would still have to wait for round to be done, BUT im not sure if you can but implement it as some sort of spam gaurd , due to usally its a friend of someone and they KEEP coming back over and over, (even though most server run AABrowser we can give the newbies the benifit of the doubt) bc really there isnt a way to check status of games, so its hasnt been uncommoin for me to see both the greating for the player followed by the kick msg 3-4 over and over as they keep trying, so mybe if they get the kick then if they comeback and get kicked again with same soldier
( i.e. didnt try changing classes) then a tempban for 1 round would come into play???
( Server Admin : You Were Warned About Class Limits, Banned For The Round ) idk just thinking outloud be i can tell you that the rcon above does not trigger server msg's try it out......

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 09:31 PM by HappyTrueEvil.)
10-04-2011, 04:29 AM | Post: #80
j.dogrocks 
Very important, pm me if you have an answer and i would be very gratful: Everytime i save to xtian, everything stays the same on my server, WTF

[Image: 3]