Hello There, Guest!

08-01-2011, 05:51 AM | Post: #81
Loutsik 
(08-01-2011 05:42 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 05:39 AM)Loutsik Wrote:  Hey night, what's up with a guy acting black in your sig?

Also, I don't have XFire

Thats eminem, And I have an idea. Everyone watch this post.

ok

(0.o)

I'm watching you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 05:54 AM | Post: #82
Nightowl12 
Sign on here with whatever your username and password here is:

http://irc.stelivo.com:8000/?room=room_name_here

If it don't work, install java.

I am Nightowl. I was a fourth generation writer here. You guys are eighth or ninth, I lost count. Anyway, I used to love this game, this forum, etc. But I don't browse here very often anymore.

Anyway, there's a little info about me. Yourself? What are you like?

(Shoutouts to Zach, Dogiedude, Nastymann, Protonoob, Commander, Aries, All fourth and past gen writers.)
08-01-2011, 05:56 AM | Post: #83
Loutsik 
Have to atm? Going to sleep soon.

Very well. Will do. But I am not installing anything

EDIT: how do I sign up?

(0.o)

I'm watching you
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 05:56 AM by Loutsik.)
08-01-2011, 05:57 AM | Post: #84
Nightowl12 
It should ask you to sign up once you get past the java loading screen,It'll take anything you put in.

I am Nightowl. I was a fourth generation writer here. You guys are eighth or ninth, I lost count. Anyway, I used to love this game, this forum, etc. But I don't browse here very often anymore.

(Shoutouts to Zach, Dogiedude, Nastymann, Protonoob, Commander, Aries, All fourth and past gen writers.)
08-01-2011, 05:58 AM | Post: #85
Loutsik 
(08-01-2011 05:57 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  It should ask you to sign up once you get past the java loading screen,It'll take anything you put in.

So I just type random stuff?

Will do command.

(0.o)

I'm watching you
08-01-2011, 05:59 AM | Post: #86
Loutsik 
Ok, i'm on there.

Name is Brosef, and says I am not allowed to talk Undecided

(0.o)

I'm watching you
08-01-2011, 07:58 AM | Post: #87
Nightowl12 
Quote:DogieDude1234:
Stories/Works:Dear War Stories..., Intervention for an obsession, A nationals war story,
Respect level: 6/10
Writing skill: 6/10
Friends/Foes: Friends with most everyone, foes with trolls,
Skills: Grammar, Guides, Rock songs, Creativity,

08-01-2011, 08:03 AM | Post: #88
DogieDude1234 
Adding. Smile

Check out my story: A National's War Story and Join the Group!

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?
Check out this handy guide to help get you going!

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

I may or may not be a member of ACE.
08-01-2011, 08:06 AM | Post: #89
Nightowl12 
If you want a writers profile, Pm me with your stories list, and your friends in WS list.

08-01-2011, 07:39 PM | Post: #90
8UII 
You mind adding 8U, Hamished, and NationalDecoy? They were RPers and I found a story made by NatDecoy in a small file called: Royal Stragglers or something.

[Image: 3]

(09-01-2011 07:21 AM)NastyMann Wrote:  Oh 8UII... You are such a joy!
[Image: badge.jpg]
10-01-2011, 04:10 AM | Post: #91
DogieDude1234 
Now I don't mean to bump, but bump. lol You'll have to ask Nightowl... but he's kinda busy right now, so I don't know when he'd have it done.

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

11-01-2011, 03:54 AM | Post: #92
K.U.S.T. 
Well, I sent in an application to Nightowl. I think this should be stickied for newcomers.

Cheers!
-The Kingdom of the United Sectors of Terra

Xfire: the1real1kust | Steam: blackmesaind

11-01-2011, 04:03 AM | Post: #93
DogieDude1234 
Agreed... but I'm too nervous to PM a mod and ask lol

11-01-2011, 04:17 AM | Post: #94
K.U.S.T. 
Heck, I personally PM'ed U-238 to get Loutsik's RP Library and DB up top. It worked. Although, you should always talk to a mod/dev in a formal manner, never in SMS or asking who they're doing. When having to contact a mod/dev with a higher rate of them actually reading your PM, state your question or remark as your title in a formal and grammatically-correct format. Then, address them like a letter, then formally explain your request with manners. Don't go begging or pleading, and DEFINITELY don't threaten them or demand that they do something. If you have a request, it is wise to have facts to back up why your request should be granted. When talking to a mod/dev formally, act as if you are at a formal party with the mod/dev and the mod/dev is your commanding officer. You wouldn't go "hey there, bro! I need to do a little sumthin for a friend, plz!" to your commanding officer. Agree with the mod/dev unless you really have to disagree. There, explain why your disagree in a formal manner.

Just a little something I have developed that has gotten me into vigorous conversations with mods/devs from other MMORPG's and any other forum and MMO area. Here's the PM I sent to U-238. It was actually about removing Matrix's Library for Loutsik's, but Loutsik's was put up and Matrix's was left there still.

K.U.S.T. Wrote:This is my first PM to a mod Blush, so please lend me an ear.

On the War Stories section of the forums, one of the stickies is: "Matrix/SufferBaron Presents: The Official War Stories Library! (Now Open!) (Put your story in the library!)". There is a problem with it that is seen on page fourteen that I think you should realize (these posts are all in order):

(10-09-2010 02:10 AM)godzillaboy100 Wrote:  I think this place is dead.

(10-09-2010 04:20 PM)SufferBaron Wrote:  Lies.

(10-09-2010 04:44 PM)K.U.S.T. Wrote:  Then why do you not add any more stories? I have two already written and I submitted the first one, but still, it has not gone into here, yet. Sad

(10-09-2010 07:26 PM)godzillaboy100 Wrote:  Yeah. I have written a story already and waited for you to reply. After that this thing just died. You really should look into to this more SufferBaron.

(11-09-2010 11:03 PM)K.U.S.T. Wrote:  I'd say that if he can't step up in acquiring more stories, this thing will die off and may be unstickied

(11-09-2010 11:26 PM)godzillaboy100 Wrote:  Very true. SufferBaron/Matrix, you really should pay more attention to this or at least let someone else manage it.

(11-09-2010 11:41 PM)Zachary0015 Wrote:  The operator is currently preoccupied. I assume he'll be back soon. Now that school is starting up, we all are a bit more busy.

(11-09-2010 11:47 PM)godzillaboy100 Wrote:  I'm sure he is, but he hasn't updated this thing for over a month I think.

(12-09-2010 02:24 AM)K.U.S.T. Wrote:  I sent in my first story BEFORE school started and he hasn't updated, yet he goes around the forums posting everywhere. In fact, he sign up for my book, "Prodition in Origins," which I made after I sent in my application for "Burly Bruce vs Savage Sly." IDK why he doesn't update this any more, but if anything, I think Loutsik's Role-play Library/Database should be stickied up here in place of SufferBaron's Library/Database. At least Loutsik updates his every week, and no-one sends in applications. He has to search for the RP's himself, get the links for them and create a Name of the author and post it under him. Then he has to list every RPer's status, which he checks EVERY WEEK and updates them. Lastly, he ranks them from "Rookie Role-Player" to "Legendary Role-Player."
ALL IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!ExclamationExclamationExclamation

I doubt that SufferBaron does that...Dodgy

(12-09-2010 02:26 AM)godzillaboy100 Wrote:  
(12-09-2010 02:24 AM)K.U.S.T. Wrote:  I sent in my first story BEFORE school started and he hasn't updated, yet he goes around the forums posting everywhere. In fact, he sign up for my book, "Prodition in Origins," which I made after I sent in my application for "Burly Bruce vs Savage Sly." IDK why he doesn't update this any more, but if anything, I think Loutsik's Role-play Library/Database should be stickied up here in place of SufferBaron's Library/Database. At least Loutsik updates his every week, and no-one sends in applications. He has to search for the RP's himself, get the links for them and create a Name of the author and post it under him. Then he has to list every RPer's status, which he checks EVERY WEEK and updates them. Lastly, he ranks them from "Rookie Role-Player" to "Legendary Role-Player."
ALL IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!ExclamationExclamationExclamation

I doubt that SufferBaron does that...Dodgy

+ OVER 9000!!!!

Although I agree that Loutsik does a better job than Matrix/SufferBaron, if we got Loutsik's library stickied, you still wouldn't have your story up because Loutsik's library is for Role-Plays. Matrix/SufferBaron's is for stories, but we should make a new library run by someone who knows how to keep track of things like this.

I suggest you should really look into this.

Cheers!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 04:19 AM by K.U.S.T..)
11-01-2011, 04:22 AM | Post: #95
DogieDude1234 
Whoa. That should be in this guide somewhere... will add if you want. And thanks... but who should I P.M.?

11-01-2011, 04:37 AM | Post: #96
K.U.S.T. 
Well, U-238 was my first guess, but I would PM a mod instead of a Dev. They have their hands full already with complaints about the game and updating it. Here is a list of Mods to whom you may PM.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=183024

Cheers!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 04:37 AM by K.U.S.T..)
11-01-2011, 04:42 AM | Post: #97
8UII 
You know, I added Michinomo and I think he can sticky this thread in a matter of 3 days.

[Image: 3]

(09-01-2011 07:21 AM)NastyMann Wrote:  Oh 8UII... You are such a joy!
[Image: badge.jpg]
11-01-2011, 04:56 AM | Post: #98
DogieDude1234 
P.M. sent. And kudos to K.U.S.T. for his helpfulness yet again. I will summarize what you said and add it to the guide (giving you credit) when I can.

11-01-2011, 05:08 AM | Post: #99
K.U.S.T. 
YAH! *Grins with an over-excited, giddy look on his squinched-up face while hopping up and down and clapping*

Cheers!

11-01-2011, 02:17 PM | Post: #100
K.U.S.T. 
CONGRATZ! Michinomo has unstickied Adean's RP guide and has said he will sticky this in place of it!

Cheers!