Hello There, Guest!

15-03-2011, 06:34 AM | Post: #61
Vidkun 
/sign

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2011, 01:19 AM | Post: #62
Truslow 
(15-03-2011 06:28 AM)DorianGray Wrote:  However, I think the ammo clip size you recommend might be too much. I mean, you are going from 9 rounds to 13 rounds on the uber...Thats a lot of bullets! Other than that, I agree and I suggest making the clip size the same as the long instead.

I might hesitate to say just give it a buff to have an identical clip to the lr pistol. For the most part the pattern with weapon clip sizes seems to be lr = smallest clip, sr = largest clip with mr somewhere in between. So my own instinct is to suggest a buff that maintains this pattern.

That being said I'm open to working for a compromise. Would you be willing to agree to a clip size where the non-uber mr gets the current uber clip (9) and the uber gets buffed to 12? I'd also be open to working on a compromise that treats each weapon individually. As I see it the non-uber is the one most in need of a clip buff so I'd be willing to give the uber slightly less of a buff in the interest of striking a good balance between the two weapon variants.

(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 01:22 AM by Truslow.)
16-03-2011, 06:08 AM | Post: #63
Brian4t8 
/Sign.

The M.R. Pistol has been neglected since this games inception *speaking as a person who never played the Closed Beta*. Though, it is very useful and I'm glad to have it, I would love to see the accuracy buffed a little. It really irritates me when the S.R. Pistol has better accuracy and is meant for close-ranged combat. . .
20-03-2011, 07:54 PM | Post: #64
bidda6 
/sing
one thing i love of this pistol is the name,mr pistol,if you add a dot it looks like mister pistol Big Grin

[Image: 2hpt3qg.png]

may the force be with you
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2011 07:55 PM by bidda6.)
22-03-2011, 03:14 AM | Post: #65
DorianGray 
/bump
25-03-2011, 09:09 PM | Post: #66
DorianGray 
(16-03-2011 01:19 AM)Truslow Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 06:28 AM)DorianGray Wrote:  However, I think the ammo clip size you recommend might be too much. I mean, you are going from 9 rounds to 13 rounds on the uber...Thats a lot of bullets! Other than that, I agree and I suggest making the clip size the same as the long instead.

I might hesitate to say just give it a buff to have an identical clip to the lr pistol. For the most part the pattern with weapon clip sizes seems to be lr = smallest clip, sr = largest clip with mr somewhere in between. So my own instinct is to suggest a buff that maintains this pattern.

That being said I'm open to working for a compromise. Would you be willing to agree to a clip size where the non-uber mr gets the current uber clip (9) and the uber gets buffed to 12? I'd also be open to working on a compromise that treats each weapon individually. As I see it the non-uber is the one most in need of a clip buff so I'd be willing to give the uber slightly less of a buff in the interest of striking a good balance between the two weapon variants.
Honestly at this point I'll take any buff to the mid range pistol. Sick of all these kids and their long range pistols being effective at all ranges. I want to see the mid range pistol shine a bit.

Still love my mid, just want to see it shine more.
25-03-2011, 09:19 PM | Post: #67
Aleks-Calhoun 
/signed

It's quite underpowered, even the über mid-range is.

[Image: 2]
25-03-2011, 09:43 PM | Post: #68
luckyass02 
/sign

[Image: 6]
28-03-2011, 09:00 PM | Post: #69
DorianGray 
/bump
30-03-2011, 03:51 AM | Post: #70
AppemanxD 
Love the MR pistol but it can use a buff, /sign.

[Image: 1]
30-03-2011, 11:29 PM | Post: #71
Mr.Milenkov 
/sign

[Image: assassing.png]
12-04-2011, 02:14 PM | Post: #72
damedame 
/sign

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=80fc61077c0916...2a3919857e]
Issued by Community Representative EA_Shadar
12-04-2011, 08:42 PM | Post: #73
Zkulsii 
/sign the MR-Pistol is the weakest of them all it always needs its sweetspot to be effective

[Image: sc3kgk.png]
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM | Post: #74
Devilot 
Completely /signed.

The other day rented the MR Pistol after many months without using it, expecting some improvement, or perhaps to see if my idea that the MR Pistol sucks horribly was wrong, but damn, i prefer to use LR for every range (perhaps in some specific melee-like situations i go for the SR Pistol) but definitely the MR is way too UP: just an average damage in the perfect range, poor and almost null damage in other ranges, and just 6 bullets per clip, makes you the perfect UD target for every skirmish situation ingame.

And now thats more clear than ever with the chance to buy UBER/SUPER/Pilfered Pistols, to make a solid dual LR Pistol build, which work pretty good for mandos or even pistol soldiers (like the person who is writing these lines).

I think the MR pistol needs either more clips (8 or 10) or a damage buff in every range, or perhaps both.

[Image: firma_para_bfh_by_boloniesa-d55lwhl.png]
13-04-2011, 02:19 AM | Post: #75
Truslow 
Hey guys so we've passed the 50 signs mile stone. Just wanted to thank everyone who has given their support to this buff! Keep those signs coming!

13-04-2011, 09:55 AM | Post: #76
Monti 
Although I signed this petition I'd like you MR pistol lovers to try it with the Micro SMG / Tec 9!!

First weaken your enemy with the MR pistol, then finish him off with the Uzi! A completely new playstyle for me and what a great fun that is! Love it!

06-05-2011, 09:54 PM | Post: #77
Truslow 
/bump

and thanks for the tip Monti on the new playstyle. I prefer my knife over the Tec-9 but I hope others can put your tip to good use.

16-05-2011, 10:01 AM | Post: #78
LearnTheNam3 
/Sign
These days you never see anyone using that gun seriously...
21-05-2011, 12:13 AM | Post: #79
Shmyea 
Think it just needs one more shot... and better accuracy.
I swear the SR pistol is more accurate than the mid... That's just ridiculous.

[Image: 2i970q0.png]

Signature by Awkness

I am NOT an official EA representative
21-05-2011, 12:19 AM | Post: #80
zZFearLess 
Although i think in dmg my super mr pistol is OP and needs just more larger mags and better fire rate...

I /sign ^^

[Image: 3z9e9.png]