Ossa's is still the best though

Find all posts by this user
30-06-2011, 08:03 PM | Post: #722
ironsiolder123 
(30-06-2011 03:00 PM)Frenchyfry Wrote:  omgz new profiles :o

Ossa's is still the best though

New profiles, what where?

[Image: Profileimage.png]
I'm a community moderator. Not an official EA rep.
30-06-2011, 08:09 PM | Post: #723
Harlinger 
ironsiolder123 you should make an index of all of those who have a profile here. Then suggest using "crtl f". Makes it a bit easier to search.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 05:36 PM by Harlinger.)
30-06-2011, 08:09 PM | Post: #724
Harlinger 

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 08:10 PM by Harlinger.)
04-07-2011, 05:33 PM | Post: #725
ironsiolder123 
[Image: arcaa.jpg]
Who are you?
I'm Snadwich (snaddy and snad for friends).but my real name is Arcangelo Carnevale,(yeah Archangel..) and i am a 14 years old Student

Where are you from?
I’m from Bologna, a great city of Italy

What do you like best about Heroes?
Hmm,i think the best thing is the cartoony style, but also Clothes and Emotes are really cool.

What's your favourite class and why?
My favourite Class is the Soldier, I don’t know why

What other games do you play?
Well, I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BC2 Vietnam soon), Team Fortress 2,Gears Of War, and Alien Swarm.

What music or band do you like?
Bullet For My Valentine and Linkin Park are my favourite bands and i love their music

What is your weirdest hobby?
Ehm,I think its Collecting Walt Disney Characters (u know Mickey Mouse and such)

What is your Nerdiest apparel?
No Nerd Clothes here brah

If you could be a game character, What/who would you be ?
Clayton Carmine from Gears Of War 3.Why? man did u see his muscles? and id love to smash some Locusta's heads

What do you do in your spare time?
I stay on PC and watch TV and sometimes I go out with my friends.

[Image: kipp.png]

Who are you?
I am Kipp.

Where are you from?
I’m from Southern California. It’s pretty meh.

Emooootes. And making people sound really stupid while raging.

Commando. It’s the most fun and most strategic of the classes. Soldier and Gunner are just too run ‘n gun for my taste. Plus, dual pistols.

Right now I’ve only been playing BFH. I’ll probably pick BC2 back up once the new maps come out though.

What music or band do you like ?
Good music. Not that crappy music on the radio.
Slacklining.

Well, I have this “Oceanside Muscle Club” t-shirt, but it’s more ironic than nerdy. Plus it was only 3 dollars. Plus my friend got a matching one. So those are my excuses.

Umm. Your mom?

I read quite a lot. And I play upright bass. And I love TV. And I play soccer. And I do homework sometimes. And I play chess sometimes. Aaaand other stuff.

A non-revealing photo of myself in SFC w/ SCBA:
[Image: 22744_big.jpg]

Who are you?
I'm known by the alias x5 in all other online communities except this one where people call me "agent" for some reason (secret agent man or something?). Real name is Neil, as some of you already know. Since some people have asked me from time to time, the "x5" is actually short of "Xzianthian Special Forces Agent #5", and I was once one of many others (see this is why I usually don't bother answering that question, because it just creates more questions lol).

My iconic logo, which has been this way since 1999 (that's 12 years now!):
[Image: 71950223.gif]

Where are you from?
USA, planet Earth.

A creative gameplay style that allows for some serious combat but also a lot of silliness. Customization is king in this game, with unique emotes and appearance items that allow you to build a visual identity to be remembered by. Most importantly though, a good game with friends in BFH is tremendous fun, more fun than TF2 even (and that's saying a lot).

Commando. Sniping is kind of my thing, and I also enjoy invisibility and melee attacks. It's a great match that I can't find in most games. I like being sneaking and dishing out massive damage (rogue or damage mage stuff in RPGs), as it allows me to control the battlefield and save allies. I love saving teammates from certain doom (I also love devising ingenious defenses). When I play soldier I mostly just run around healing teammates, and I tend to just go nutty with throwing kegs and rockets everywhere as a gunner. Cool

Present tense? Well currently, this game, Dragon Age Origins, and Left4Dead (and L4D2). (I used to play competitive Natural-Selection, TFC, and Counter-Strike in the CAL league and at gaming competitions for actual money prizes)

Metal, alternative rock, classic rock, techno, and anything with a theatrical/orchestral soundtrack. I have very wide tastes, although I don't like most R&B Pop and new-age Country music. The game Brutal Legend had a lot of my favorite metal songs.

According to Pandora, I like music that has a harmonious melody, use of thematic motifs, and strong beat lines. I suppose that's true, but I'm very complex too. Techno (the club or rave type in particular) is good for gaming or driving because it keeps your senses sharp and the fast tempo makes you quicker to respond. Rock music is good for well, rocking out (although not typically the kind of thing you can dance to with chicks). And an epic soundtrack (such as the Halo march theme) makes me just want to kick ass -- activate frenzy mode!

In short, I like individual songs, not specifically any artist in particular, although some artists put out amazing hits one after another. I love music!

Hmm... That depends on the reader's subjective opinion doesn't it? Many of my friends would say this game and the work I do with the BIU and GGC is a weird hobby.

Hmm, athletic running shorts combined with... well one of my T-Shirts:
  • the iPwn shirt
  • the I melee campers dead shirt
  • the bloody companion cube shirt
  • the Dr. Sheldon Cooper's Theory of Friendship shirt (Big Bang Theory TV series)
  • the When In Doubt Throw Another Grenade shirt

I could also go get my chemical lab-googles. Or wear an SCBA with facemask (in case the local atmosphere is toxic).

Gordon Freeman. Or maybe my archmage from Dragon Age.

Why... What don't I do? Big Grin

Ok seriously? Um yeah I'm pretty freaking random. Everything from volunteer fire fighting to ballroom dancing, from computer gaming (too much time on that one perhaps lol) to watching basketball, from backpacking in the wilds to tinkering with electronics, from blowing up cars with explosives for class to hunting down zombies on campus with a nerf gun (aka. HvZ). Hell, sometimes I just climb things just because I can (almost got arrested because of that, but of course he couldn't charge me with anything). Hmm, you know I tend to think my life is pretty mundane at times, but putting it short like that made me just realize how I've had a lot of adventures so far and that I need to start some new ones.

[Image: 70joza.jpg]

Who are you?
I am Vuthy Lay or better known as [RA] in the Battlefield Heroes Forum.

Where are you from?
Providence, Rhode Island and its not a real Island its just the Smallest State in the US and its on the East Coast Near Boston.

What I like best? Hmm . . . I would say just the people from the Forums and Ingame because I meet amazing people such as (Coughs) RunChrisRun.

Gunner because I never worry about not getting enough action and I used to care about stats but who cares about a Gunners KDR and Etc. I just play for fun now because its just a Cartoon Shooter.

Umm League of Legends, Minecraft, Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC/XBOX 360, Medal of Honor, and some XBOX 360 Games.

I like just about any Music so I can't decide but I prefer love music cause I am a Lover.

Building Weapons with my Friends and chasing small children in the neighborhood with them.

I wear typical Nerd Glasses.

Kirby because if he were real what can you do to him? Hmm shoot at him he'll just suck up the bullets and then you. Hes like the Ultimate Weapon.

Facebook, Girls, Life, Video Games, Etc.

[Image: 2vvtg8h.jpg]

Who are you?
Michael Finley a.k.a. MichaelFRocks (P.S. thats my 'friend' Bay)

Where are you from?
Tucson, AZ

The dynamics of each map! You can see all the plans the developers had in most maps, and I really like that! Most importantly I LOVE the unused weapons in hero's like SR pistol's and LR shotty's messing around with those is a blast!

Math, because im a NER-... I mean Soldier! Because I have the most fun running my Pistol/Shotty combo, love my nades and love burning someone with a pistol!

I have an xbox (gt: JewTurkMaFerk, send message who you are on BFH too) I play CoD's, MNC, Skate, NCAA, and UFC games on xbox. On PC I have Steam (MichaelFRocks, send message who you are too) with MNC, Test Drive 2. Also BFP4F, LoL, BFH (derp), and can't wait for Fire Fall!

Dub Step is my bible!

Collecting pressed pennies, whenever i go to amusement parks i get atleast 20 cents worth of 'em!

Probably a Ninja Turtle Hat! Our wrestling squad all got them to match at State!

Gunner, I've always wanted to be fat, but with my wrestling metabalism it just won't happen! :3

I don't have spare time during school, but over summer I babysit to collect money for my new PC! This summer I;ll have enough to start!

[Image: f71qq.jpg]

Who are you?
Rob de Wit, also known as Biggar. Or NL to some, but I tend to shoot them when they call me that. Oh, and some people call me 'G'.

Where are you from?
Houten, a town near Utrecht in the Netherlands.

Definitely the community. I'm always surprised by how many people are able to give good, constructive and logical comments, without raging or trolling... Rolleyes

Tough call... I would say the commando: sneaky assassin, creeping around; the trailer says it all. On the other hand, Soldiers are fun to play if you want some teamwork. Gotta love Triple-blasting. Gunners are ok, but they get boring way too fast, because they're no match for an average single commando or soldier.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Team Fortress 2, but I spend most time on Heroes by far. Furthermore, I've still got Mass Effect 2, wrapped in foil and Call of Duty: Black Ops gathering dust (after two hours of playing it ended up on the shelf where it still is 4 months later). As soon as it's released, you'll be able to find me in Battlefield 3, which I just preordered Smile

Rock. 'Nuff said. I really like bands like Guns 'n' Roses, ACDC, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Nickelback, Pearl Jam, Deep Purple, Golden Earing, Live, Steppenwolf (Wow, that's old), Van Halen, etc. Guess most people don't even know half of them nowadays...

Well, I wouldn't call it weird, but some people think it's a little nerdy... Ever heard of Bridge? Cool

I don't really have nerdy clothes, or you have to count my Simpsons underwear. Or my T-Shirt with fractured bones, or my afro-superman shirt...

Damn, that one's hard... Make me Daxter, of Jak & Daxter. Or Link, from The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (=best game ever) Big Grin

Spare time? What's that...?
Besides spamming the forums and getting owned ingame, reading, Bridge and drawing every now and then. Ooh, and thinking of stuff I could do on these forums.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 05:58 PM by ironsiolder123.)
04-07-2011, 05:35 PM | Post: #726
ironsiolder123 
[Image: coputmug.png]

Who are you?
I'm Owen and I'm 15 in the thing they call RL but in-game I turn into c0mputeRb0y although people just call me compy.

Where are you from?
Switzerland. The cheese, wine, chocolate, watches and Swiss army knife country. Also a very cold country and we get lots of snow in winter (already about 70 CM of snow).

It's unique. I love the cartoon style. I also love the clothes and awesome emotes. What also makes me play this game is being with friends and my clan MFCPU. We have so much fun together! Heart

My favourite class has to be Commando. Why? I love sneaking up behind people and knife them to death. I also love taking out as many people as I can with Headshots.

I play a lot of other games (but I still play BFH the most):
- Bad Company 2 (soon Vietnam)
- COD Black Ops
- TF2
- L4D and L4D2 (only with friends)
And a few more. I'll also soon be playing BF: P4F open beta and, if I get a key, the closed beta Smile

I love Daft Punk, Dubstep and the Black Eyed Peas. I like most music in general except most rap and classical music.

Collecting the tops of coke bottles Big Grin

Only nerdiest thing I have and often wear is my:
Fudge Google, ask me t-shirt Heart

c0mpteRb0y Tongue Nah, but I'd love to be Bill Overbeck form Left for Dead.

I spend time with my clan, MFCPU, play BFH, go out with friends, play tennis and mess around with PC parts.

[Image: gdude.png]

Who are you?
George

Where are you from?
Boston, Lincolnshire (England)

The friends i've made

Commando, as its like me, Ninja-ish

Wow, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda

Gorillaz, but I would settle for some Rock from Alice Cooper

Stamp Collecting

All of my clothes!

Rubber Duckzilla

Answer the huge numbers of PM's that I get

[Image: tpangscary.png]

Who are you?

Is that asking for my real name? If so my name is Jett, but you all know me as TPangolin.

Where are you from?

I'm currently based in Sydney, Australia. You know, where everybody rides to work on kangaroos and we only have 5 internet connections. In fact the only computer we have in Sydney is in our local library and it is powered by a duck on a treadmill. It's awesome, everything you see me type here is via Morse code Tongue

That's like asking me what I like best about dolphins. For me the customization aspect of this game makes it far more worth playing than any other game. The fact that you can be anything from an Undead Ninja Santa to an Alien Superhero Pirate is just plain awesome. Yes, that's right, I like to dress up my dolphins :O

Definitely the gunner. Why? Simple. They have the prettiest abilities. Nothing can beat the seductive purple sublimity of a perfectly thrown keg Smile

Scrabble, Monopoly and sometimes when I walk down the street I pretend that I am a car.

I'm mostly into pre-2000's music, most notably Queen, The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

Going into Toys 'R' Us with a bunch of mates and ride around on tiny scooters having foam sword fights.

The Battlefield Heroes T-Shirt that I won over at Cyblos' Fan Club Heart

I have no idea, but if there is a video game character that can shapeshift and has an awesome variety of moustaches, then I'll be that guy.

Planning how to take over the world using only scissors, toothpaste and bacon.

[Image: groonzchibi.png]

Who are you?
I'm simply known as Groonz. The person with the logical rage...or that guy on the forums. I'm simply here on the forums to share the knowledge I have with others on the forums and the occassional funny posts for people to enjoy.

I'm possibly a guy or a girl. You will never find out.

Where are you from?
Like many great people, I am from Britain. Not just Britain, we were so amazing we had to name it Great Britain.

I'm not sure. Possibly it's simplicity as a game of and point shoot like all shooters but mainly the people I have gotten to know in the community. To be honest I wouldn't be here and known as well as I am now if it wasn't thanks to Dredned for keeping me in the game. I would have already left sometime after November 2009.

The community is the best part of Heroes.

Gunner because it is simple to play. Also because it has legit, when I play soldier, I just feel to slow. As a commando I just don't like the camping playstyle. I prefer to be in the heat of the battle.

Although I am enjoying playing as a dual LR shotgun gunner at the moment. It reminds me of the nostalgic fun times of when shotguns were commonly used in the closed beta days.

From time to time I play alittle CoD:Black Ops, that's about it. I'm pretty much waiting for Guild Wars 2 to come out really.

I stopped keeping up with the music culture a while ago, as a comedian I watched once mentioned about the topic. As you get older you start to discard some interests as you just can't bother to keep up with them. Although I do listen to a variation of stuff, from rock, metal, classical and mainly anime soundtracks.

I dunno. So I'll simply put down 'Using the internet' because we all know there is alot of weird stuff on there.

Same as above because using the internet too much is 'nerdy'.

None. Although if it were a movie character I'd like to be the Joker. He has an interesting look on life and not to mention his great taste in fashion. Not to forget he always has an interesting story to tell.

I work alot and sleep the rest. So in the spare time I have, I use it to kill stuff on BFH or possibly watch some videos/movie sbefore I start the whole cycle again.

Who are you?
I am Avarik, also known as Maximilian. But in real life I am known as Adi Menaker, a 21 years old, retired Air Force technician.

Where are you from?
I'm from Israel, living in a small town known as Gedera, close to Rehovot.

Flying! Well..not just that. I do like the casual way the game is going. But unfortunately, no game can be casual as long as people wish to be the best in everything, to the point of hardcore gaming. Putting that aside, BFH provides a number of ways to play. Most of the players prefer to engage and get kills. I on the other hand prefer to play smart and overstress them with extreme patient, which they can not handle and causing them to end up on the floor.

In general, I like playing BFH because there's a lot of options to play it smartly. Patience is a virtue.

I enjoy playing as a Commando in BFH, knifing down gunners and soldiers, playing the sneaky, invisible man who strikes from the shadows against uneven odds, only to emerge victorious.

Too many to list them all but...
I used to be playing WoW, EVE Online, PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies, and so on...these games were MMOs, and I do enjoy playing with a bunch of players with or against. Progression keeps me wanting to come back for more.
(And obviously I've played/still playing every single BF game that was released for the PC since 1942. :3 )

Would you kill me if I say that I listen to no band? Cause that's my case. I prefer to listen to musics with no lyrics (And no, not opera D: ). Guitar strings, drums...I find that most of these musics are available in games or created by people basing them on games, so in reality I listen to every music a normal man does, just without lyrics.

If you think flying simulators and listening to engines is weird...you are in for a surprise. >:3

Well I do have this black suit with strips and black pants, included with a black striped Fedora hat...

None. I've played too many games to define myself as a character. Some characters I like for this and that, others I like because they somehow resemble traits that I like and others somehow remind me of me. So to conclude this: I will be who I am.

I got too much spare time right now...that I either play games or try to find a job. ._.

I do however like to read about stories from the era of WW2 when I feel bored, or just read about famous people from that time. (Hans Ulrich Rudel ftw)

[Image: 15rkxav.jpg]

Who are you?
I am Kartoffelmos, though most people are too lazy to type my full “name”, so they just call me Karty or Kart.
Anyhow, before you ask: yes, “kartoffel” is a German/Polish/Russian/Danish word, meaning potato. Kartoffelmos is a Danish word that means “mashed potatoes” in English.

Where are you from?
I hail from a small island off the coast of Norway, though I’m currently studying for a Bachelor of Technology in one of Norway’s major cities, Trondheim.

My homestead is quite beautiful, with its mountains and views to the open sea, while at the same time being almost surrounded by fjords, something which gives the island, as well as the rest of the country, a baroque feel.

Did you know that it is said that Harald Hårfagre (Harald Fairhair), cut his hair on that very island after having upheld his 10 year old vow of not cutting it till he was king of Norway?

Apart from the community (well, parts of the community)? I like its cartoony graphics and "silly" gameplay, and the “unique” character and ability system.
The customization feature is also pretty awesome, because it makes every player fairly unique.

My favourite class is, to no surprise, the Commando. Even though I am not very fond of the sniper rifle, the class has a variety of different play styles and tactics. I enjoy knifing the most, because it’s both challenging and fun, especially when things go your way.
Occasionally, I will run around with dual pistols, filling everything with holes (except tanks).
I also enjoy playing as Soldier since the class is very versatile and there are few things that are more thrilling than a huge battle between multiple Gunners and Soldiers. Grenades, Blasting Strike and pistols; what’s not to like?

Apart from Heroes, I mostly play RPGs. I’m a big fan of BioWare, so I have played most of their games, including Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights and Mass Effect. I also play Dawn of War 2: Retribution, Team Fortress 2, and occasionally some of the Elder Scrolls games.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention Deus Ex. What a shame.

Hard rock and Heavy metal mostly. My favourite band is Iron Maiden, as some Off Topic’ers may already know, and I also listen to Ensiferum, Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom, Man-O-War, Blind Guardian and the like.

I don’t have any weird hobbies any more, but I used to build aircraft/ship models. Does that count?

What is your nerdiest apparel?
Probably my Battlefield Heroes t-shirt, which I got from an awesome person that shall remain anonymous for now.

If you could be a game character, what/who would you be?
Why, the meat bag hating assassination droid HK-47, of course!
[Image: Hkprofile1.jpg]

"Correction: Assassination is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing and can bend spoons."

I solve practical problems.

Seriously though, I play cards and hang out with my friends (often bowling), play Wii (I own at golfing :3) and computer games, and I watch football matches. Occasionally, I’ll go fishing.

I hope you enjoyed reading this profile. See you on the battlefield!

Who are you?
I'm Zach, also known as Adrenaline895, Czech895 in the Heroes HQ days (good times), and Zoopjr.

Where are you from?
I'm from the Washington DC area on the east coast of the USA Smile

I'd have to say the simplicity of it. you would think you would get bored of it, but there is something that keeps you coming back for more (don't say it Tongue)

I enjoy gunner and soldier equally, it depends on my mood. I like soldier because it can be quite entertaining to set your enemies on fire, and watch them blast off into the distance while eating a grenade bouque xD. I also enjoy being the bullleteater, and Leroooying it into the enemy's base, and watching your kill count rack up

I played (past tense) call of duty untill I realized how terrible it is. I enjoy games from BC2, to Blur. Currently when I'm not playing this, I'm playing Mortalkombat, and today the Gears 3 beta >Big Grin

Well, as long as its hardcore Sleepy Thisand this even more

hacking
I guess making youtube videos?

Ghostbusters T-shirt FTW Big Grin

Master Chief. Invincible, epic voice (don't judge me xD) and the ability to aimbot on everything in sight

When I'm nerdraging, I'm either doing school, reading, or playing (soccer or basketball) sports, OR doing stuff with the sNsR or machinima encore

Who are you?

I'm Samuel, a 17 year old student with hopes of a career in medicine in later life. In BFH, I'm known as Metroiddread (was a big fan a couple of years ago) and I'm a KCA and i3D admin. In other games, you'll know me as WildInsanity.

Where are you from?

From that beautiful country which is England. Kent ftw Heart

So many things Confused I guess the cartoon style that is so different from most other shooters out there. It creates a casual, unique feel to the game, and I can play for much longer than other games without getting bored.

Commando, though I haven't played it much recently. It's such a versatile class, and it's enjoyable to hunt players with the knife. The rage and hatred directed towards them is always amusing Sleepy

Bad Company 2, MineCraft, Left4Dead2, and more recently, League of Legends.

If it sounds good, I'll listen to it. My favourite bands include Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses, Scar Symmetry, Sylosis and Linkin Park, though classical, rap and dubstep is good too.

Gaming, I suppose, I don't really have any "weird" hobbies.

None tbh, I wear pretty normal clothes

Link from the Legend of Zelda.

Unfortunately more and more work in preparation for university next year. However, my spare time goes towards badminton, football and reading Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 05:59 PM by ironsiolder123.)
04-07-2011, 05:36 PM | Post: #727
ironsiolder123 
[Image: z9Zra.png]

Who are you?
Hi, my name is Tomonor, or alternatively "The Hungry Hungarian". My friends call me Tom though (no idea why Rolleyes ). In the daytime, I'm just a regular Climate Mechanic... But at night, I become Pvt.Tomonor, the Desu-guy of the National Army!

Where are you from?
I'm from a small city /Nyíregyháza/ which is located in Hungary, center of Europe. It's pretty

small

. :3

wow... well I could say I love the atmosphere of it, but that's not the actual thing that makes me stay. Rather the awesome community, which is pleased to be Desu'd all over.

What's your favorite class and why?
Soldier. Free heals. Qué?

Wow, well a LOT. I basically played through almost every games from the Battlefield series, however, I will only mention 3 other games I love: X3 - Terran Conflict (space-economy simulator), Gothic series (RPG) and Touhou series (Danmaku).

What music or band do you like ?
Well... I like metal. That does not mean that I don't listen to any other genre... But I still prefer metal over anything. I regularly listen to Japanese metal though, because they are superior ._.

Apart from spamming Desu? Sleeping, if you could call that weird. o.o

Dude, I'm 120 Kilograms (264 lbs). If that's not nerdy, then nothing is.

If you could be a game character, What/who would you be?
I would be... TPangolin! Hell, those shades are awesome.

o_o... Depends on the ammount of that spare time. ^_^

This is a profile of a Banned player. He was a epic forum poster but got banned due to so called spam.

We love him.

[Image: w1a7ufgimp3.png]

Who are you?

I'm UFC_Jyka (or Jyka or as Snad calls me: "Yjka"...)
Real name is Aleksi. T__T

Where are you from?

This little place called Sastamala, Finland. Let the stalking begin! :/

I get to kill people? :o

Commando. I have no idea why...

BFH is pretty much the only game I play... atm.

I like rap/hip hop. (I hate Eminem though.)

I don't have weird hobbies?

Ummm... Nothing? I don't have nerdy stuff. :/

I prefer being a real human.

Sleep... and eat. Yeeeaah...

[Image: zlotnikprofile.jpg]

Who are you?
I am Comrade Zlotnik the Roof Russian, known by most as Sergey.

Where are you from?
I was born in a small town in Russia called Kaluga. Its roughly 200 km away from Moscow. Now a days I'm living in Vancouver, Canada.

I like the fact, that its casual. You can sit down from a hard day of work, and enjoy yourself. BFH is not like the other hardcore shooters.

I always liked the Gunner. My adoration for this class goes way back to the Closed Beta days. I always had a soft side for explosives...and blowing stuff up in general, and the Gunner seemed to be just the class for that. Gunners were also the weakest at the time I started BFH, and to me, that meant a challenge. Naturally, I also love to rocket jump (otherwise, what kind of Roof Russian would I be?)

To this day, I continue to play the classics. Games like the old Mega Man series, Super Mario Bros, Sonic, Tetris (damn right), Star Wars Battlefront, Duke Nukem 3D and so on. Essentially, if its old, I've probably played it.
Among newer games, I play Mount & Blade, Bioshock, Left4Dead, Portal (can't wait for 2!), UT3 (mostly for school), and a few others.

My favorite band of all time is Bi-2. They are a Russian Rock band. They write some very meaningful stuff, and their songs have a lot of variation.

Weird is kind of an abstract concept. What is weird to some, is completely normal to others. But I suppose, the short answer would be trading card games. Even now a days, I will sometimes sit down with a friend for a friendly game of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Most of my stuff isn't exactly nerdy. I do collect Soviet-related clothing and such, though. For example, my communist hammer and sickle red scarf. Keeps me warm in the winter and lets everybody know that I am a comrade.

Colonel from the Megaman Battle Network series. His Russian voice/accent combination is unrivaled.

You mean besides looking for Steve, and answering waves upon waves of questions? I used draw a lot, but now a days I model in 3D for school. I also enjoy writing short stories and poetry. Every once in a while I go to the movies.

[Image: mugshotxb.png]

Who are you?
I'm DarkoL, also known as Dark and DOL. A poor college student.

Where are you from?
It's complicated Tongue

I like its cartoonish style mainly, and the slow pace which makes this game quite different and attractive. I also like emotes generally.

Gunner. I love charging blindly, taking 3 enemies at once and all the rambo-style,

but I fail hard a lot thanks to all that..

Currently I'm not playing anything but Heroes because of my notebook's limitation.
Shooters I recall playing:
-BF: 2/2142/BC2

(for a short duration)

-COD: 2/MW/WaW/MW2
-Lost Planet
-Crysis

(for a short duration too)

Other games I played:

-Metal Gear: 1 to 4 (Huge fan)
-Final Fantasy: I to XI
-GTA I-III/VC/SA
-Megaman X5-X8/Z 1-4/ZX
The list is way bigger, but these are the best series I played.

I like Heavy rock music and Jazz, I don't have a specific rock band, but Breaking Benjamin's 'Give me a sign' and Alice In Chains' 'Lesson Learned' are my favorites. As for Jazz I listen to random bands, just whatever I find relaxing enough.

Collecting Pokemon and Yu-Gi cards.

I managed to install a hard disk in my old parent's PC when I was ~13.

Raiden from MGS series.

Surf forums, mainly BFH related ones. When I'm away from PC I play basketball, table tennis or foosball with some of my friends.

Who are you?
Hi, I'm Ghotighost. I'm not your average forum bod; I'm old enough to have a 12 year old son and I might be female (except that girls don't exist on the internets).

Yes, that makes me a (whisper it) "mum" but please don't hold that against me.

Where are you from?
I am a mix of English, Welsh and Scots, with a bit of Corsican thrown in. (I guess my grandad had a bike!!) I live in central England.

I play for fun not for kills and this game makes me laugh. This game even makes dying fun. And the forums are THE best place to spend some time. The community here is fab-U-lous.

Soldier - I like supporting the team. I'm rubbish at commando and I make a really nooby gunner.

I don't play any other online stuff. The only other thing I play is Warhammer 40K, (Nids rule). I guess that tiddlywinks doesn't really count.

Old rock bands like AC/DC, Queen, Whitesnake.
Hey, I'm a parent with a kid and a house to look after and I work full time. Hobby? Get real!

My super long Dr Who scarf. Unfortunately, it is SO nerdy, I rarely have the guts to wear it. I don't think it is as long as Sgt.Pepper's Dr Who scarf (he claims it is 14 ft long, but I want pics as proof!)

Huh? How should I know? I don't play other games - I already told you that!!!!

I go to the gym and read (not at the same time) - two diametrically opposite activities.

Who are you?
I am the mighty Ossa, descendant of King Kanute. Some people just refer to me as that superior guy since they're in too much awe to initiate verbal contact with me. Those few brave ones who manage to establish contact with me call me Sir Jonathan.

Where are you from?
Denmark. Land of the true vikings. Inventors of Lego, Muhammad-cartoons and Riverside Rush.

Victory Village.

Due to my supernatural skills I think both classes are equally good. Why? Because winning always is good. Also, death to campers.

What other computergames do you play?
League of Legends
Random games on steam

I enjoy good songs firstly. If I however were to mention 2 specific, but randomly selected bands, then I would say Nightwish and Nephew. The song from portal is good too.

I enjoy to visit one of my dearest friends aka. The Lesbian Sultan. We then pretend that we're both greek and definitely not of turkish descent.

What is your nerdiest apparel?
If one thinks x-ray goggles that actually work are nerdy then this is my nerdiest apparel. Such people might also argue that my pirate costume is nerdy, but I guess they haven't seen how effective it is when I do my weekly raid of the local nursing home.

The blue portal from Portal.

I have none. Raiding old people is very time consuming, planning is essential.

Who are you?

[Image: pirate-91.jpg]

Me? Well, I'm the old seadog of the forums... yes! I'm Leocano!

Where are you from?

I'm from a sweet little city in Brazil called "São Bernardo do Campo"
But, now, I moved to a city called "Mauá", and, here I am!

The community! Because I suck at the Battlefield... Whatever, the community was great to me while I was a stupid little naaaab.

Soldier, because it's the only class I can get one kill. :3

LoL, CrossFire, stupid flash games I find on the internet, and that's it. My Notebook can't handle many games.

ron Maiden, ACDC, Blind Guardian, Metallica

Battlefield Heroes
Uhm... I don't have "weird" hobbies, just normal ones. I like to play soccer a lot and... that's all.

I don't consider myself nerd, because I don't do nerd stuff and collect nerd things...
Conclusion: pirates aren't nerds.
But, if going well on school is nerd, then I'm a HARD nerd! Tongue

[Image: captain_jack_sparrow.jpg]

Jack Sparrow, Ofc!

Play soccer, talk, sleep, sleep, close your eyes while you're on the bed, sleep, fix my laggy internet.

That's it, guys! This is me! Big Grin

[Image: 2ccldo8.jpg]

Who are you?
I'm that fucker who just teamkilled you! Though people tend to call me Leon. I was never creative enough to get my own awesome name so I just decided to go with LeonvZ (vZ as in van Zijl).

I'm that guy who's made 0,0000000001% of the signatures you see around these forums. I love graphic design and it definitely doesn't stay with signatures for me, I make logo's / posers / flyers / sites etc.. Check out my site if you like ( http://www.leonvanzijl.com ). After some years of studying I hope to become a graphic designer and get one of my designs on those huge billboards Wink

Where are you from?
The netherlands, the place where everyone's a drugs addict..

What is not to like? You can smash a wing into someones head, launch a jeep on someones body, buy a boxer with hearts on it, launch a hero 100 feet into the air and lets not forget: TEAMKILL.

Natsol, National Soldier no doubt. I just love teamkilling and being a soldier has the most possibilities to do so.

On the computer? None really..

A LOT. I have a huge range of music genres I like / love.

A couple of days ago I found a fucking awesome song I haven't heard for ages: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2JyrGV7p9g

Mmm... well I'm not sure if it's a hobby though but I always automatically close doors.. When I see an open door I tend to close them quite a lot.

(29-11-2010 04:20 PM)x5 Wrote:  Hmm, athletic running shorts

Probably Rolleyes

[Image: large%20monsters%20inc%20blu-ray4x.jpg]

Do I even need to tell you why? It's a BLUE / PURPLE Bear with devil horns (A)

Mostly, graphical stuff. I PhotoShop / draw quite a lot.. Anyway besides that I enjoy pooling (hanging out in general) with friends, football, watching football and currently with this weather heading to the beach Heart

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 06:00 PM by ironsiolder123.)
04-07-2011, 05:37 PM | Post: #728
ironsiolder123 
[Image: aprustagfhfhfghf.jpg]

Who are you?
I am Arup.

Where are you from?
Massachusetts, home of the Boston Red Soxs.

The best part of heroes is how unique it is. I never played any other game like this. Way too many FPS games these days.

My favorite class is soldier. Why? Because of the grenades and pistols. Oh and Blasting Strike, the best ability. I like throwing people in the air and love spamming those grenades all across the battlefield.

On my computer, I play solitaire if I'm bored of Heroes or go on Addicting Games. I sometimes play BFH:P4F sometimes during the weekends. If I feel really bored, I might play the PS2 with WWE Smack Down, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Naruto 3. I also play the Nintendo Wii while my friend is over. We play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart, Guitar Hero World, etc. on the Wii.

I like rock music the best. I listen to old, classic rock and modern rock. Some bands I listen to are AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Skillet, Linkin Park, Sublime, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, Pillar, Queen, Red, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, and more.

Not sure if I have a lot of wierd hobbies but I like to play basketball on my bike. Also once in a while during summer, I usually take my guitar amplifier outside and blast my music so everyone can hear it. I got some complaints lol.

My nerdiest apparel is probably my high knee socks and my ugly sweater given by my mom.

I would definetly be Pikachu from Pokemon. In Super Marios Bros. Brawl, I love pwning as such a small and quick character. I love it's thunder attacks and I think it would be fun running around electrocuting people.

In my spare time, I usually play my guitar or watch the anime, Naruto. I've been playing guitar for about 4 years now and I've watching been watching Naruto ever since it came out. Oh and I also eat in my spare time.

[Image: man222.png]

Who are you?
Hi my name is PeterZwegat
In Reallife my name is Moritz but my friends call me Moe

Where are you from?
Im living in a small town (Appelhülsen) in Germany

Trolling da Forum and hunting Forum Reg's :3

My favourite class is Soldier because they are allrounder and they look cool Big Grin

I play all CoD games, Borderlands, Team Fortress 2 and many other shooter.

I like Metal, Grime and Rap(German Rap Wink )

Umm.... BFH?

My RWJ T-Shirt Big Grin

Signatures, meeting friends.....

Who are you?
I'm Loco :3

Where are you from?
South Germany, Stuttgart.
But I live in Berlin.

The fact that it isn't so serious. It's my first online Shooter and I really love it.

Also I can dress my heroes like my old Barbies...I meant Action Man figures.

Soldier.
It's just the most fun for me. You have a good speed, can burn people, also heal and if you take a close look: They have the best face-model from all three classes.

Online: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2
Offline: Alot of Horrorgames and of course POKEMON!

Urgh...it would be easier to ask what I don't like.
Really I like alot of music/bands. While playing I prefer listen to Electro tho, it's just nice playing music I guess.
Pendulum or Black Sun Empire for example.

Cosplay.

I have alot of Merchandise. I just spent around 200 Euro on the Valve Store for shirts and posters.
Oh and maybe my Nerdglasses, but they have style and are from Gucci. Hum hum.

Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island or the Scout from TF2.
I'm skinny and annoying.

Drawing, working on my cosplays, playing games, hanging with my brother, chasing my fat cats, looking in the mirror.

[Image: elitejon.png]
Who are you?
Ohai,
I'm a 16 years old Mediatechnick and Design Student that currently lives in Germany. I already lived in the USA for 5 years and I was born in Israel. To you i'm arbelyjon.

Where are you from?
Rolleyes

The customization and the fun I have with all those emotes.

Soldier

Medal of Honor, Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2, Mirrors Edge, Splinter Cell, Monday Night Combat, Just Cause 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Black Ops

50cent, Bob Marley and Jazz.

Mountainbiking and Parcour running till I colapse.

Ehh..?

Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell. Why? Because he looks cool and I love the way he acts and moves.

Running long distances, improving my photoshop skills, playing Videogames.

[Image: jensmutsgrey.png]

Who are you?
I'm Jens Devolder. Beter know as Collin. I love playing BFH and hanging around on the forums.
I also love making signatures, wallpapers, drawing, etc.

Where are you from?
I'm from Belgium. The country of beer.

The option to design your own hero with clothes. So you can create you own unique outfit and you are different than the rest of the BFH-players.

I don't know... I really like playing on my royal commando because I like sniping.
But I also like my national gunner and soldier. I just often switch between class and faction.

Atm I also play every evening 2 hours on my PS3 with my twinbrother: Santaher0 on COD BO. (online)

I like many style from drummenbass till dubstep.

Eeeuhhm... Sleeping?

That will be my large night suit.

I would be Rachet from 'Rachet and Clank'. He has a cool life and his friend Clank is cool.

In my spare time I like to make drawings and playing on my computer or on my PS3.

This is a short interview isn't it?
Yeah it is...my inspiration is limited at the moment. Maybe later I will post some more info about me. In mean while you still may pm me with questions.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=a2e927aff8871b...da5e70fb1f]

Who are you?
I am techs181. I wish I was just techs. Oh well.

Where are you from?
I am currently residing in East Coast, USA.

I love the casual gameplay, the cartoon style, and the good times.

Commando. Definitely Commando. I like to be able to sneak, and I usually play as a sniper in all shooter games. It is my play style.

Well besides BFH, I play Battlefield Play4Free when I feel like some modern shooting. Battlefield 2 when my internet is down. And occasionally I revert back to the good ole Nintendo systems.

Music in general? Rock. Mainly Hard/Heavy. Like Metallica, All That Remains, Disturbed, etc.

Uhm... Hm. I don't really have a hobby thats weird.

My Super Mario Bros. shirt. Ohhhh yeah... Wink

My National Commando. Seems dumb, right? But turning invisible, having an awesome face mask, and being able to Troop Trap jump sounds good to me.

Uh...Refer to "Other Games You Play".
I mess around with photoshop, practice/play my electric guitar and eat Ramen. And some other stuff, that is just the basics.

[Image: 2267491.jpg]

Who are you?
Im Sebastian, also known as xseppex or xparanoiax. Im 23 years old. Im verry skinny for my length and age (+/- 1m75, 51kg...). I'm quite a difficult arse to live with. I'm kinda a moody person, that gets irritated by alot of thinqs. I also like to be left alone once in a while. i have a bachelor degree in Psychology, and im currently looking for a new job (the previous one finnished last saturday...). I live a mostly drugfree life (i only take medicines when needed, and drink cokacola/pepsi [cafeïne stuff in it]).

Games, music, sports except football (= soccer), art (but suck at it myself), nature and the people protecting it, technology regarding energy saving and such, ...

Dislikes:
Euh...mostly people related stuff (whiny people, dutch boons using 'cancer' as an insult, small kids who aren't mine and i could go on and on...but not gonna, lol), trends, politics, human impact on nature, kapitalism, my typo's .... urgh i'm a pessimist.

Smile

Where are you from?
Im from Candyland. You know, it's at Chocolate Lake.

Cuz its a cartoon shooter, i like the sillyness. Although the game kinda misses it lately.

The commando, i always liked to play snipers.The stabbing aspect with the knife, is also enjoyable because it feels kind of therapeutic (anger management?).

Euh not much, my pc is having more and more problems with games -___-
i do play Battlefield P4F besides BFH.
i've played: MOH (the old series), Battlefield games (the older ones), Streetfighter IV, Blur, Red Faction: guerilla, Crossfire, Flatout ultimate carnage, Mini ninjas, Portal ...
I hope to play American McGee's Alice: the madness returns when it comes out this year!

i hope to get a PS3 (or newer) when i get to live on my own. Thats the first thing i will buy (or a new pc). Besides, who cares about furniture in a new place? I want to play games! xD

Heavy metal / hard rock / punk / sludge / underground music like Gojira, Casey Jones, One day as a lion, ISIS, Juliette and the licks, ...
I have a last.fm page where you can find most of it..

I grow pepper plants ^^ (and eat the peppers of course)

I dont relally have one, except i dont follow fashion and trends. I wear mostly dark colors. Kind of dull looking clothing, nothing fancy. Ooh yeah, i do wear white socks!
Besides, isnt playing games nerdy enough? lol, i dont know, or haven't met much, people in real life of my age or older who play games Tongue

Hard one this is...
The first one that pops in mind is: Alice from the game 'American McGee's Alice: the madness returns'. (always wanted to know how it is to be a girl...lol) But because it will be a sick game and the character is pretty complex.

Learn to skate a little with my longboard, playing BFH mostly Tongue , making sigs, watching discovery channel, watching Bleach, etc etc

Jonzzon

Who are you?
My name is viktor jonsson, and my throat hurts like bloody hell...Dodgy

Where are you from?
Somewher near the city of stocholm in the distanse country of sweden.

Off topic? Angel

I have in retrospectiv notist that i allways playd the class that was most underpowerd. When comando was overpowerd i playd gunner and when gunner got buffed i playd comando... now days when i play i mostly go for soldier... Smile

Sometimes i play Bf:p4f, honestly im more or less just waiting for Guild wars 2 and posibly bf3. depends on the specs the games gona need to play...

Hehe, everything from good old fasion heavy metal to punk and stoner bands like tool. Allso i love cornelius wresvik and bellman...

i allso have a thing for folk music rock like týr, flogging molly and korpiklaan.

Vandalism and trying to destroy society...

having like 14k posts on this forum? If that aint nerdy i dont know what...

Crypto-137

[Image: Destroy_All_Humans_box_art_for_the_PlayStation_2.jpg]

Oh you know the useal, reading, drawing/painting, sitting at the computer and sniffing cocain #winning

[Image: darkoooo.jpg]

Hey ya!

Who are you?
I'm half human - half Martian. That's why they call me...Notyou.
Cause I am.
I hope I'm not confusing you.

Where are you from?
Well, my parents are humanoids but I must have been kidnapped by Martians cause I have all these super powers and stuff.
Oh yeah, I'm living in Croatia but I'm planning to spread all over the galaxy Soon™.

Heroes are fun, not so serious yet very competitive.
Besides, all the abilities make me feel like I'm not the only one who can lift a tank just by a wave of hand.

I'd say Gunner. It's the most action packed class of all and a great Gunner can really make a difference when the teams are balanced.
And I love to bring a Rocket to a gun fight.

I don't really play anything besides BFH. Sometimes P4F and I do have some games on my PC like GTA IV, some racing games and even Sims 3!!
They are mostly ignored though..just taking up my HD space.

Mostly Rap/Hip-Hop music but I can listen to almost anything. ALMOST!
My favorite artists ATM are: The Game, Eminem, Slaughterhouse (Royce, Budden, Crooked & Joell),..some Tech N9ne..

Who said I have hobbies? Dude..

Seriously dude, I'm a straight..up..PIMP, fly as a mohafka, I ain't no nerd, dawg!
The closest I get to nerd is listenin' to Pharell produced tracks, knawhai'msayin'?
Naah seriously, I can't think of anything Nerdy I posses.

I already said I have super powers so being a game character isn't one of my wishes.
But CJ from GTAConfusedA is da man, man!

Chillin', you know..stuff.
Recharging my batteries...

Ah shoo, it's over..

[Image: hfOTA.png?655]

Who are you?

People have given me many names, some call me MrFong, Women Punch but the most of you know me as ManKik
but my original name given by my farther is min ji (something like that)
Besides that I am just like any other weird looking teenager

Where are you from?

I am born in Maastricht in The Netherlands but i currently live in a small town in Belgium named Lanaken

Dressing your heroes up the way you like it and after killing the enemy doing an emote ^^

Soldier ofcourse, nothing better then blasting the enemy into a wall and healing your own teammates

i play MineCraft , League Of Legends, Transformice and Maplestory

I listen to alot of music but generally I listen to soft/punk rock and rock
e.g. Linken Park, Rise Against,...

I collected over 50 bionicle robots ^^ (well i quited it and started playing bfh)

I wear glasses...

Yes, sunglases ^^

I would be Hatake Kakashi (From Naruto)

I do what every other student does: going to the cinema, going to friends playing pokemon together on our gameboy on the Xbox and PS3, and ofcourse beeing on the forums

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 06:01 PM by ironsiolder123.)
04-07-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #729
ironsiolder123 
reserved

04-07-2011, 06:06 PM | Post: #730
ironsiolder123 
K
/updated

Added 2 new profiles to the front page. Mark2009 and Nelio.c

Also moved the old profiles to the posts above.

05-07-2011, 12:46 PM | Post: #731
Nelio.c 
Now since im here this thread will get famous. :3

[Image: xEQC88y.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 04:52 PM by Nelio.c.)
08-07-2011, 12:16 AM | Post: #732
0wneUrHero 
Where did all the profiles go ? o_O

[Image: 15095_s.gif]
08-07-2011, 12:18 AM | Post: #733
Snadwich
nice sig brah :3 ^
08-07-2011, 03:42 PM | Post: #734
ironsiolder123 
Friday bump.

08-07-2011, 04:49 PM | Post: #735
Tomonor 
So uhm... You intendedly cleared everyone? oO

08-07-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #736
Harlinger 
(08-07-2011 04:49 PM)Tomonor Wrote:  So uhm... You intendedly cleared everyone? oO

Everyone is still here, look above your post. Although Iron should post a link to the other profiles on the first page. And an index.

08-07-2011, 05:14 PM | Post: #737
Tomonor 
(08-07-2011 05:11 PM)Harlinger Wrote:  
(08-07-2011 04:49 PM)Tomonor Wrote:  So uhm... You intendedly cleared everyone? oO

Everyone is still here, look above your post. Although Iron should post a link to the other profiles on the first page. And an index.

Lolz, indeed. Dunno, this random rendering makes no sense to me (yet, there's probably a valid reason though)

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 05:15 PM by Tomonor.)
08-07-2011, 05:18 PM | Post: #738
Harlinger 
(08-07-2011 05:14 PM)Tomonor Wrote:  
(08-07-2011 05:11 PM)Harlinger Wrote:  

Lolz, indeed. Dunno, this random rendering makes no sense to me (yet, there's probably a valid reason though)

I believe Iron thought the first page was to full. Although an Index, with every name in it, and a tip to use "ctrl f" to search each profile would solve much. Although the best thing for Iron would probably be to start a clean new thread, with more Iron posts in the beginning.

11-07-2011, 04:47 PM | Post: #739
ironsiolder123 
/bump

Added Blackwyn and B.Randt-Stiffter

11-07-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #740
Tomonor 
Yay, Blackwyn! <3

Aww, hes not staying DDDD: