Hello There, Guest!

14-11-2010, 01:24 PM | Post: #1
linux4ever 

This shop is closed. We joined the Signature Lounge.

Hey! You've found an easteregg! Congratz!
[Image: newlogo2.png]

made by
[Image: logo_linux4ever.png]

[Image: xduserbar.png]

is taking a break

featuring XML-Codes & dynamic content by
[Image: logo_marc.png]

Short URLs to share with your friends:
tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/bfhsigshop
my own URL-shortener: http://tux42.bplaced.de/s/sig

[Image: info.png]

• Our sigs are free.
  • We only take requests, that use the form.
  • This thread is the only place that you may request signatures and/or ask for help.
  • Please don't spam our inboxes with PMs!
  • Don't request the same sig here and at another shop. Such a request is just a waste of time for us.
  • There are three slots for requests in the waiting list. If the're full the shop will be closed until one of the requests is done.
  • Look at the shop title, when you want to know, if the shop is closed. (CLOSED => DO NOT REQUEST)
  • We take the requests we want to do, when we want to.
  • We reserve the right to deny requests.
  • All work made by the Signative Sigshop team (linux4ever, Karo|NeuN, Batista_Booom and xd34) is copyrighted and no one has the right to use it without our permission.
  • The customer is not allowed to remove the watermark.

[Image: mugshot.png]

[Image: donate.png]

Of course, we're happy about every donation. Smile
Just send linux4ever a PM.

[Image: form.png]

Code:
Text:
Font:
Background:
Shape:
Mugshot/screenshot:
XML content:
Extras:
I wanna get a PM if my sig is done:

[Image: examples.png]

[Image: frozenflame5_1.png]
[Image: frozenflame5_2.png]
[Image: frozenflame5_3.png]

[Image: rockboi7sxa.png]

[Image: dieanddie.png]

[Image: Fnottee2.png]

[Image: bodotbkse.png]

[Image: toxicshadows-1.png]

linux4ever has been selected as an Honourable Hero! Thanks everyone!

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=fc06d62c5a44ad...3c65c18bd0]

Image by Crisco Spectrum

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 06:45 PM by linux4ever.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2010, 01:25 PM | Post: #2
linux4ever 
[Image: waitinglist2.png]
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 04:55 PM by linux4ever.)
14-11-2010, 01:26 PM | Post: #3
Karo|NeuN 
[Image: XML_components.png]

Hey, there!
for XML-Data (please write this in the form!) you can choose out of following dynamic data:

Dynamic means it changes and updates automatically.
  • your level
  • your abilities including their level
  • your accuracy
  • your flag-captures
  • your class, faction
  • your kills, your deaths and their ratio
  • your wins, your losses an their ratio
  • your ELO rating
  • your hero and/or player name
  • the date of your last game played (Example: 26th January 2011)
  • your prestige rank
  • your score
  • your experience (how far through current level)
  • your time played
  • and your suicides, of course ;-)

1. If you choose to have dynamic content in your sig, you will get an XML-Code by us, which you can copy & paste in the form provided at:
    BFHeroes main page -> click on your player profile at the top middle -> click the hero who the sig refers to -> click on the "dynamic signature" field at the lower right -> choose the "advanced signatures" tab
    This will generate an image which you can built in your siganture.
  2. Dynamic signatures can only refer to one hero, if you want data for more heroes (e.g. for 3 heroes): no problem, we'll give you 3 different codes, you have to generate 3 sigs and paste the [img]-codes side by side in your signature.

For example, an XML sig would look like this (or even better xD) .... with the blank image looking like this
[Image: 5]
........ [Image: bncp-18.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 06:08 PM by Karo|NeuN.)
14-11-2010, 01:26 PM | Post: #4
linux4ever 
[Image: finishedsigs2.png]

[Image: logo_creed_uk.png]

................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................
[Image: frozenflame21.png]
[Image: frozenflame22.png]

[Image: frozenflame23.png]
[Image: frozenflame24.png]
[Image: frozenflame25.png]

................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................
[Image: borgishmorg.png]

[Image: arbelyjon.png]

[Image: GarotoDaAgua.png]

[Image: batista_booom_done.png]

made with the BOD-Clan-Template (from jimpan)
[Image: quackjoeXML.png]

[Image: funny11.png]

[Image: jacktheslipper1.png]

[Image: jacktheslipper2.png]
[Image: jacktheslipper3.png]
[Image: jacktheslipper4.png]

[Image: jacktheslipper5.png]

[Image: Fnottee.png]

[Image: Fnottee2.png]

[Image: Fnottee2_2.png]

[Image: Ducknrun.png]

made by Batista_Booom
[Image: %28SaS%29SOAP2.png]

[Image: tombom240.png]

[Image: xXGeRmAn-PlAyAXx.png]

[Image: Ducknrun2.png]

made by Batista_Booom
[Image: eCorel.png]

[Image: djwilson50_2.png]

[Image: frozenflame5_1.png]
[Image: frozenflame5_2.png]
[Image: frozenflame5_3.png]

[Image: XnoobXaaxw1.png]

[Image: XxKiRiLeNkOxX2.png]

[Image: XxKiRiLeNkOxX.png]

[Image: T4XI.png]

[Image: ZopePad.png]

[Image: icon.png]

[Image: allclanleaders.png]

[Image: SneakySnipah.png]

[Image: zixme-1.png]

[Image: bodotbkse.png]

[Image: dieanddie.png]

[Image: themissingpiece4ku1.png]

[Image: withoutname.png]

[Image: rockboi7sxa.png]

[Image: toxicshadows.png]

[Image: techoh.png]

[Image: juggi66e82q.png]

[Image: plane.png]

[Image: luigi367y7lp.png]

[Image: epiclegend1jj5t.png]

[Image: lordbingibu5710.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 08:52 PM by linux4ever.)
14-11-2010, 01:34 PM | Post: #5
arbelyjon 
U made the font sig for Collin i see.
(2nd example)

Nice examples. Good Luck and have fun.

Text: Elitejon
Font: Like in example #2
Background: Like in example #2
Shape: Like in example #2
I wanna get a PM if my sig is done: yes
Wish: just make it like in example #2 with my text.

This post was brought to you with Logic™

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 01:37 PM by arbelyjon.)
14-11-2010, 01:36 PM | Post: #6
seefearhavefear 
they are a bit small...

[Image: 8897_s.gif]
Thx to GunGub, Jimmycracker43, Louigi21 and Bodyshot =D They're awesome Heart
14-11-2010, 01:39 PM | Post: #7
linux4ever 
(14-11-2010 01:36 PM)seefearhavefear Wrote:  they are a bit small...

Only the previews are such small, the originals look like this:

[Image: gungubdonezfl0.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2010 04:01 PM by linux4ever.)
14-11-2010, 02:27 PM | Post: #8
GarotoDaAgua 
Text:Salsichaa
Font:Battlefield Heroes Font
Background:some part of victory vilage.you choise.you choise
Shape:I see many signatures with the edge of a gun behind the soldier.i want one like that.Ak-74 Tier
Mugshot/screenshot:
XML content:
Extras:
I wanna get a PM if my sig is done:

sorry for my bad english

Attached File(s)
.png  mugshot.png (Size: 95.79 KB / Downloads: 23)

14-11-2010, 05:08 PM | Post: #9
linux4ever 
[Image: reserved.png]

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 03:06 PM by linux4ever.)
14-11-2010, 09:01 PM | Post: #10
quackjoe 
Text:twisted
Font:Blade 2 from dafont.com
Background:V.Village-04 from ace
Shape:this http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7694/...sniper.png
Mugshot/screenshot:http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6350/...brave3.png
XML content:1992 deaths
Extras: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8239/...optrap.png or a http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9931/na...sniper.png in small next to me

I wanna get a PM if my sig is done:no

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 09:03 PM by quackjoe.)
14-11-2010, 10:02 PM | Post: #11
JackTheSlipper!! 
hey . do you do header images for groups cuz i need one for my newly formed clan .
The Creed UK
i only need that name in the header image otherwise do what u like with it i need it quik tho and thanks for doing my brothers signature i will remind him

14-11-2010, 10:47 PM | Post: #12
XFrozenFlameX 
Thanks, I'll have to give u HQ muggy for u to put into it tho =/. Other than that, instead of the snowflakes, would it be ok if you put a frosted effect around the edge?

That and I'd like a copy of my brother (JackTheSlipper)'s clan banner ^^^^

Also a button saying PM ME in the same font as FrozenFlameFlanif possible - If not, It doesn't matter, I'm sure I cand add them myself =]
I'll get my muggy now, save doing it later tonight when I'm shattered lol =]

Regards, XFrozenFlameX

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 10:53 PM by XFrozenFlameX.)
15-11-2010, 07:13 AM | Post: #13
linux4ever 
@FrozenFlame: I'll do a new version (with the PM button), after you posted the mugshot.
[EDIT]: Forget the preview, I have got a new idea!

@JackTheSlipper: I'll give it a try! Smile

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 05:29 PM by linux4ever.)
15-11-2010, 05:09 PM | Post: #14
linux4ever 
(14-11-2010 10:02 PM)JackTheSlipper!! Wrote:  hey . do you do header images for groups cuz i need one for my newly formed clan .
The Creed UK
i only need that name in the header image otherwise do what u like with it i need it quik tho and thanks for doing my brothers signature i will remind him

What dou you think about this one:

[Image: logo_creed_uk.png]

Code:
http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/logo_creed_uk.png

If you take it, please mention this shop in your group description! Thanks!

linux4ever

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 07:34 PM by linux4ever.)
15-11-2010, 08:17 PM | Post: #15
JackTheSlipper!! 
awsome !

15-11-2010, 08:22 PM | Post: #16
WildFaux 
Nice signatures youve made!

Good luck Smile

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 08:22 PM by WildFaux.)
16-11-2010, 05:27 PM | Post: #17
XFrozenFlameX 
LINUX that is awsome -bro says thanks (would you be able to scale it down to fit just below my new sig??) Sorry I'm asking alot from you. (How do I nominate you for HH?)

16-11-2010, 05:50 PM | Post: #18
funny11 
Text: CPT. VS CPT.
Font: doesnt matter
Background: ice landscape for the nat, and a desert (sandy one) for the royal
Shape: rectangle
Mugshot/screenshot:
.png  ....png (Size: 101.13 KB / Downloads: 29)
.png  ...png (Size: 84.6 KB / Downloads: 23)
XML content: i dont no what this is.
Extras: nats left and royals right. no border.
I wanna get a PM if my sig is done: yes

i want something like this one:

.png  Naamloos.png (Size: 29.87 KB / Downloads: 24)

16-11-2010, 05:54 PM | Post: #19
XFrozenFlameX 
screenies - soz if some of em are bad, had a few talking noobs on the unranked server =/

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106926963-3.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106926951-3.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106926942-3.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106926929-3.jpg (prefer this 1, but there is some text on my guys leg =/ which ruins it)

16-11-2010, 06:46 PM | Post: #20
linux4ever 
(16-11-2010 05:27 PM)XFrozenFlameX Wrote:  LINUX that is awsome -bro says thanks (would you be able to scale it down to fit just below my new sig??) Sorry I'm asking alot from you. (How do I nominate you for HH?)

You can nominate me for HH here! Big Grin

@ JackTheSlipper!!:
I realised, that the groups don't support transparent backgrounds and because of that the image got too dark. So here's a version with a white background:

[Image: logo_creed_uk_light.png]

Code:
http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/logo_creed_uk_light.png

@FrozenFlame: Here it finally is:

[Image: frozenflame1.png]

[Image: frozenflame2.png]
[Image: frozenflame3.png]
[Image: frozenflame4.png]

Code:
[img]http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/frozenflame1.png[/img]
[img]http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/frozenflame2.png[/img][url=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/private.php?action=send&uid=2993055][img]http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/frozenflame3.png[/img][/url][img]http://sigs.bplaced.net/sigintern/data/signatures/frozenflame4.png[/img]

Do you want me to do any changes? Wink

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 08:03 PM by linux4ever.)