Hello There, Guest!

14-10-2010, 02:18 PM | Post: #1
ShadeShooter

Signature Guidelines

* Signature Size:

• Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links.
  • Max combined file size for a signature is 500KB

* Advertising:

• No advertising whatsoever unless it is an official BFH fansite, clan, group or website dedicated to an EA developed game.

• No game related imagery can be used, unless it is from an EA developed game.
  • No seizure inducing, flashing, offensive, sexual or otherwise disturbing images are allowed, this includes but is not limited to optical illusions and images containing regular changes in colour and/or contrast, just because it doesn’t hurt your eyes doesn’t mean it can’t hurt other people’s eyes.
  • No stealing or borrowing artwork of others is allowed, unless the owner has explicitly given you permission to use said artwork.
  • Content outlined as unsuitable in our Terms Of Service Agreement (TOS) and Forum Rules is NOT allowed.
  • Please do not use empty white space in place of a signature, this is pointless and uncalled for an only wastes space on the forum.

* Moderator signatures:

• Replicas of the Community Team and Community Moderator signatures are off limits aka no using the template of the Community Moderator or Team signatures

* FAQ:

Q: If my signature does not conform to the rules, what will happen.
A: An Admin or Mod (if seen or reported) will remove it and leave you a friendly and informative note in its place Smile

Q: If it gets removed, do you save it?
A: No, we will just remove the [img] tags around the graphic(s) that violate the above rules. If offensive or inappropriate material is found in either the image or URL of the image then they will be removed fully. If the text, link or quote is found in violation, they will be removed completely. We recommend that you always save a copy of your code.

Q: If I replace the signature as is, and it gets removed again, what happens?
A: If repeated, we may PM you with why, but continuing to defy the rules may lead to actions taken against your account.

Q: If I see a signature that does not follow the rules, what can I do.
A: Since it takes time for us to get through the whole forum, you can use the "REPORT" button that is in every post. Simply report that that signature is too large, or contains something bad, etc ... We'll see that, and someone will take care of it.
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 09:07 PM by VitalBullet.)
Find all posts by this user