Hello There, Guest!

24-09-2010, 07:30 PM | Post: #181
vorpen 
(22-09-2010 11:22 PM)SERCYNALIC Wrote:  Yeah, you're right. I'm noticing the lag in every game since the update. And I'm using Low settings. At the start of every round, the camera's jumping back and forth from the lag.

yeah me to.......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2010, 07:39 PM | Post: #182
agentx5 
(24-09-2010 06:58 PM)karkasas Wrote:  I must say, the huge memory leaking problems seem to be gone. Have managed to play for hours, BFHeroes process never took more than ~700MB RAM, as far as I've seen

You misunderstand me, the memory leak issues (primarily) occur on your graphics card's memory, not system RAM.

NOTE: I've been away from BFH due to frustration over software bugs that aren't getting fixed and I've got other things I need to do (IRL).
24-09-2010, 08:09 PM | Post: #183
M1k3ol 
ok, played for several hours on the 64b HP DV7 laptop, no issues at all, several rounds, maps, servers

dxdiag added

so, it's memory leak only on vcard??, then this is 100% hardware related (bug in code, I mean)

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 36.81 KB / Downloads: 10)

25-09-2010, 12:53 AM | Post: #184
Harlinger 
Still got some lag when flying, when other use explosives etc. EA still working on this?

25-09-2010, 01:48 PM | Post: #185
Gjdam 
srry for late reply agent but here it is

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 5)

25-09-2010, 08:56 PM | Post: #186
karkasas 
(24-09-2010 07:39 PM)agentx5 Wrote:  You misunderstand me, the memory leak issues (primarily) occur on your graphics card's memory, not system RAM.

Memory leak in video card? That's odd. And you seem to have better card then me, and still have crashes? And what do you use to observe the video card memory usage? I would be interested to probe that too.

On the other hand, there was a huge RAM leaking before. Like I've mentioned, hundreds of megabytes were consumed during map changes, which, I believe, led to many crashes. And that seems to be gone.

IMAGE REMOVED
M1k3ol:This image has been removed too many times, actions has been taken since previous warnings were not followed, if there's any question please PM Shadeshooter
26-09-2010, 08:43 PM | Post: #187
M1k3ol 
it is gone, but an update is due to happen on monday, maybe more fixes for this Big Grin
26-09-2010, 09:33 PM | Post: #188
luckyaces 
Yea, The mass leakage has gone so i can play for a few rounds but the leak i believe is still there as in every reload of maps my usage ups to the point i can't hit much and i hit alot of purple splashes Smile Hopefully will be fixed monday but thanks for the hotfix so we could atleast play over the weekend!

Only way i can get a good few rounds of gameplay again is i have to restart my entire computer which sucks Sad

Heart

[Image: vietnamsig.png]
26-09-2010, 09:49 PM | Post: #189
[Ser.666] 
im VERY lagged now. i mean, im often QUITE lagged, but not always, not as after THIS update! and the worst thing is that PB kicks me ALL THE TIME. i just cant play. u ruined my life.

yes, i have uploaded mt PB, i was re-launching client, trying plauyin on other servs and only one serv i was albe to play was unranked. and it was really laggy.

guys, just try to make this game less laging and leave it like that, STOP ADDING STUFF WITHOUT STABILIZATION FOR REST OF THE GAME

to be honest, bfh was best few months ago. and im very sad to look how it all just fade away...

27-09-2010, 11:13 AM | Post: #190
luckyaces 
Bring up my post Wink

[Image: vietnamsig.png] (This post was last modified: 27-09-2010 11:13 AM by luckyaces.)
28-09-2010, 03:51 AM | Post: #191
agentx5 
Still no official word...

NOTE: I've been away from BFH due to frustration over software bugs that aren't getting fixed and I've got other things I need to do (IRL).
28-09-2010, 02:23 PM | Post: #192
BoomSnap 
I have a ton more lag than usual...I only play when I have time so I know for sure I'm not overdoing it!!
I think it's about time to quit the game for a week or two until they have it all mapped out. Sad
As much as I would hate to stop playing, I CANNOT play like this!

[Image: 7]

[Image: 6]
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2010 11:46 PM by BoomSnap.)
28-09-2010, 06:58 PM | Post: #193
karkasas 
(28-09-2010 02:23 PM)BoomSnap Wrote:  I have a ton more lag than usual...I only play when I have time so I know for sure I'm not overdoing it!!
I think it's about time to quit the game for a week or two until they have it all mapped out. Sad

Agreed. My accuracy has dropped to 0.41 on commando which is rather... nice Big Grin.

IMAGE REMOVED
M1k3ol:This image has been removed too many times, actions has been taken since previous warnings were not followed, if there's any question please PM Shadeshooter
28-09-2010, 07:38 PM | Post: #194
Rambo666 
When will they fix this lag problem!
I cant play like this!!!

I think i make the same as BoomSnap and stop playing for a time!

Angry

[Image: f9uv8.jpg]

TAGS: Battlefield Heroes, Broken, Boycott, Don't Waste Your Money
29-09-2010, 12:44 AM | Post: #195
sniper21 
Im gonna kill myself, this fukin error 1002, is pissing me off. You dont know how pissed I am right now. Please EA do a frikken update. I WANT TO PLAY!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

30-09-2010, 06:58 PM | Post: #196
karkasas 
Butp (Bring up this post)?

IMAGE REMOVED
30-09-2010, 07:44 PM | Post: #197
Rambo666 
For me the lag is a bit better, than some days ago!

[Image: f9uv8.jpg]

TAGS: Battlefield Heroes, Broken, Boycott, Don't Waste Your Money
01-10-2010, 02:50 AM | Post: #198
BoomSnap 
(30-09-2010 07:44 PM)Rambo666 Wrote:  For me the lag is a bit better, than some days ago!

Same here Smile

[Image: 7]

[Image: 6]
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM | Post: #199
OIOIOI182 
lagging as well. also getting kicked with "connection to server was lost"