Hello There, Guest!

11-09-2010, 08:14 PM | Post: #1
blackjim 
[Image: 12161z9.png]

Thank you microfurz for that epic pic.

ERMERGERSH I AM ALIVE

Yes, I am reviving this post from the dead from more than 2 years ago. So before you new players say this is an old idea, LOOK AT THE FREAKING DATE. I am probably one of the last CB players, lol.

I have decided to stop counting sigs, its safe to say I have well over 500.

INTRODUCTION:

Hi! I just want you to know, don't go saying "rip off of Nazi Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!" before reading the whole thing. While the name is an intentional spoof of that mode, the game play is so much different. So read the whole thing before you post, please.

BASICS:

I think it would be awesome to have a National zombies mode. One team would be humans (which are the surviving Royals and Nationals working together), and one team would be zombies (which are the undead Royals and Nationals).

The round would start out on a night map (maybe even a new map for the mode). The humans would spawn in maybe, if you were playing Seaside Skirmish Night, in the Town. The zombies would spawn in the Lighthouse. And also you can't go outside the the lighthouse/town area of the map. If you did, it would do the soldier punish thing.

GAMEPLAY:

When the zombies and humans meet, the real fun begins. Lets say that the zombies decide to attack the town. You should think that the humans are always gonna win. You're wrong. The zombies get 1 weapon: an unlimited wolf/vampire claw attack that gets activated when they left click (or at least it's unlimited when you're a zombie). It takes 3 hits to kill a human, and then the human dies (being infected does not count as being dead. It counts as being "infected". More info on the "leaderboards and player stats" section.)and respawns where you died as a zombie. You might say: but what if a zombie randomly spawned and infect us all just because he died there as a human? Well, I came up with a simple solution. All zombies kind of come out of the ground when they spawn. It would give you enough time to run away when you see them doing that. And you can't damage them until they totally come out of the ground.

HOW TO WIN:

If you're a human, You can't really win. You have to see how long you can survive. When all humans are zombies, round ends. Zombies just have to infect all the humans.
INFO ON THE MAPS:

These are info on the maps. It will tell you where the "area" in the map is. If you go outside this "area" the soldier punish will start.

COASTAL CLASH:

The area is the Lookout and National Main Base. Humans spawn at the Lookout, zombies at the National Main Base.

BUCCANEER BAY:

The area is the is the Shipwreck and Town. Humans spawn at the Town, zombies spawn at the Shipwreck.

SEASIDE SKIRMISH:

I said this before, but I'll be convenient.

The area is the Town and Lighthouse, the humans would spawn in the Town. The zombies would spawn in the Lighthouse.

THE NEW MAP, AFTERLIFE ASYLUM:

Name of map made by RoyalDylan, picture made by Bond4141.

The map sketch decided to disappear. Oh well. Basically it's a large mansion with multiple enterable rooms and a graveyard.

LEADERBOARDS AND PLAYER STATS:

As said before, being infected does not count as "dieing". So on your hero stats page there will be the following records:

Zombie kills (killing a zombie is not a normal kill)

Times infected

Most time survived

All survived time combined

Times infected other players

And the leaderboards will have the following:

Most zombie kills

Longest time survived

Most times infected other players

EXAMPLE SCREENSHOTS:

My example screenshots apparently decided to disapear with the map sketch. Oh well. I still have this awesome one from majoric though:

[Image: Scoreboard.png]

The scoreboard of zombies.

The first symbol, the biohazard one, shows how many humans you infected. The 2nd one, the brain one, shows how many zombies you killed. The last one, if there is a check mark under it, means you're infected.

EXTRA NOTES:

The starting zombies are always CPU Nationals, unless there is an actual zombie player that is a Royal or National. You think CPU is bad? Every minute more zombies spawn until it becomes like sixty four zombies on the battlefield. National zombies look like Nationals except with heads/body/hands etc. with the Royal zombie stuff. Same thing with zombie Royals. And this mode would not be played on Midnight Mayhem. Humans have an "infection meter". It is basically something next to your health bar that has numbers on it. It starts on zero. Every time you are hit from a zombie it goes up. When it hits three you die and respawn as a zombie. As said before, if you get infected as a human, you respawn where you died as zombie. If you die anymore times after that, you respawn at the zombie main base. You cannot take the zombie main base.

WHAT ABOUT THE ZOMBIE SUITS AND CLAW WIDGETS YOU CAN BUY IN STORE?

This should clear that up. The zombie outfits you can buy are used also for normal matches, right? And what if someone wants to have fun and becomes a human in zombie mode with a zombie outfit? And plus, when you get infected in this mode, you only get the zombie skin, not the shredded up clothes. This answer should also apply to the claw widgets.

USER SUGGESTIONS:

JohsBK said that humans can just rocket jump and troop trap up to roofs and win. So... roofs have invisible barriers that do not allow you to go on. Only on zombie mode, though. So now humans can use any kind of explosives and won't be overpowered.

XxShadow112xX and Joost. said that zombies are overpowered because of one hit kill. So humans have an "infection meter". It is basically something next to your health bar that has numbers on it. It starts on zero. Every time you are hit from a zombie it goes up. When it hits three you die and respawn as a zombie.

UPDATES:

1. I used search and found some zombie mode suggestions. But not National zombies!

2.OK, I found this old link, but mine is much more detailed:
WHOA! I took out the link because my virus program says it's blocking a trojan horse. The link was in the disabled "factions" section of the forums. The guy just said he was thinking of COD 5 Nazi zombies and wants a National zombie mode. Did not give any detail.

3. The zombies will have 50 health.

4. Looking for a banner. Someone please PM me if you are interested in making one.

5. We have a banner thanks to Joost.! Please put it in your sig if you like my idea.

[Image: signforzombiemode2.png]

Code:
[url=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=167065]
[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1752/signforzombiemode2.png[/img][/url]

And thanks to Ravenoxous for telling me how to code.

6. I have and idea for a map just for this mode that I call "Murderous Manor". Might have map up later.

7. I said zombies have 50 health. Now they have 100 health.

8. I need someone to design a map for me. Please PM me for details.

9. If you design the map that I use and /sign, you will get a colored name of your choice in my /sign list!

10. I said humans can't use explosives. But I thought of some explosives that don't let you jump high. You can use grenades and Grenade Spam now. I also thought of somethings that might let you use every explosive in the game without going on roofs. There is an invisible barrier when you go up a roof so you can't really stand on the roof.

11. Example screenshots are here! New section called "Example Screenshots". Check it out.

12. New section called called "Info on the maps". It will tell you what happens on each map on this mode.

13. Roofs have invisible barriers, so you can now use any explosives!

Q&A:

(28-09-2010 03:33 AM)Itotallyownu123 Wrote:  I love the idea!

but for this to work, a couple things need to be tweeked:
1. (for example) a map like Nacht der Utoten from Nazi (or Nat-zi) zombies would make it cool
2. the shotgun will need more power
3. and other stuff

/sign
Wait till you see my idea for a map called "Murderous Manor". Thanks for /signing!

(08-11-2010 08:01 AM)YallAngreh Wrote:  I like it.. but what would Commandoes be able to do.. i mean like sure we have elixir but.. when we knife we always gonna die. And what about stealth?
You could just stay back and snipe (you can get a lot of kills with that), but eventually, as actual players get infected, they could outsmart you.

(09-11-2010 01:16 AM)Ruide Wrote:  Soldier would pwn at this. Stand on one of the fronts of the buildings (like that little ledge thing that snipers always camp at in MM) use sixth sense, and throw grenades at the stairs. Not to mention blasting strike to get them away.
Same thing I told YallAngreh. You could cause some havoc for a little bit until actual players get infected and could outsmart people.

(14-11-2010 06:05 AM)steelwings4 Wrote:  sounds fun but really how long would this take
Everyone knows that new modes take a long time to make, but there is a possibility that one of the 2 new game modes could be zombie mode!

Well, that's my idea. Feel free to ask questions or give ideas. If you like it, please say /signed. Hope you like it!

/SIGNS:

iBagel
Lt.blitz
BackButBlack
rubenaron
1captainprice1
ak98
Andre.pt
cantdieatm
matstar22
10 tf13 10
djmaxx
XxShadow112xX
MrDangerousH
SN0CONE
Daethanator
crunchman61
Franz336
Ubernoob
XcadX
20 Zkulsii 20
panaboy17
fivedog21
SoundMachine
Edsterman
jesperthekid
Itotallyownu123
Kevinster7816
Jorrejolle
XPetiePooX
30[sherman]30
CowWith74
Danny NL
Bromilos
Destatex
abrahamboots
masterchie123
thebarons
112master
ABLOBLO
40 ree666 40
fausje
blue_army23
rapterboy6
(FR)NIKOW-BOSS
Bonaqua82
ruben173
Snakes26
INV1S1B1E
kampfkeks56
50 Scamdor 50
zygen64
Crimson77
GamerBoy0613
jurv4ne
thephoenixlord
|colorCOLOR
fudge12
gotohell4
I_HOOLIGAN_I
60 b4zii12 60
holydingaling
sandreass
BattleOfNorway
Mister4Live
BIG_B00M
Walas250
G.I.John
alex.pa
Mr.Cupcakk
70 h_1995 70
redskull673
Cgroves360
jarntoothee
jonijonim
admaradyl
ChoCo_Loc0
Spencerjj2
jonjon1333
123lucas
80 MorganVogel 80
Godzkid
S1NDRE
Aleks-Calhoun
bfh.lord
bandit145
BebeBleu
jak3099
Althe
[Mr-fridas]
90 Kurtouille18 90
Noedel-Man
:::aLt.Speak:::
benjaminzwick
Lazernails
danie0147
iamda1
walless12
8U
elamo11
100 xTheGuestx 100
llDustinll
jack12877
CrimMind
Drakel101
Paulisdead18
thenatkiller
Uginex
luulatsch
GiM3-o
110 Godstalker 110
Hitman012
Lukeyluke007
TheNemes!s
[TRK]Reaven
yone2142
Vetnoe
assaultingblaze
Terminator2.0
kampfkeks56
120 ErikFuhler 120
GameMasterDeluxe
funny11
Sg.Shoot
Karo|NeuN
mrburrrns
failz.org
WHOAGUNN3R
Kalidiscope_
AustinWestern
130 prorrie 130
Sweetemily
Althe
walker5678
youknowiwontya
bompen7
jurv4ne
D3v1l.sk
Dani721
C-Y-P-R-U-S[CY]
140 T3RRORIST 140
quetschi
komo550
Lukaznid
SenorPepe
NikMan80
superpooky(:
matt12345
cerealkiller_216
Fliperiukas
150 Bond4141 150
fytter23
Kr4y_pwn4g3
adad750
Zexous
jarntoothee
M.Goose
Jeffbobjensen
Heromanjagger!
160 fruiterfruit 160
The_super_noob
HelloMyHi
yoyo321123
Thereal-Titus666
rjps1
DenhamRP
D-Zazzle
FanFouE5
alex1881997
170 Dito529 170
Cypsain
Bobby99z
Wolf-ErwinRumble
RADI0ACTIVE
DrunkWizard13
hillyed
Edster53
julioaxel
NotAnBathTub
180 Infidel63 180
Death_Heroe!
linus58
PAPANA_BCL
OverKill~
shakalak14
Sebatian222
Seagull.
Ujeans
BulletTanker
190 ChickenMan23 190
.:killerguy:.
vichozo_98
stevehouben
BeAnotherOne
:-)TheBigKiller
Magicman-cz
leocano
Ziugzda
200 azabun 200
BlueKillerNinja
TheRegis
Udaffer
microfurz
Acetonium
Sp3ktr4l
shabomb
megafurz
210 zombie_robbie 210
genred
shade5
Mizzuer
gunner5556
battle2good
Squishy_Boi
Kevone1120
Ameetdrummer
220 SGT.ODST 220
Scizor99
nick012998
DavidoRex
Fire34084
soulsnack
PiercedShots
FlaShaCk
0e77
dwdw1998
[b]230 BZHSon 230
jakehunter
Boregano
BloodyAngelz
Dystility
TheParadox69
captwelsamz
j.dogrocks
Aamster
Skymeran
240 kuskko 240
arcangel03
dgk02livin4him
jasminemac1
N00bCube
Silianu
stryker:
duma13
BrGamerLeo
BLASTERx5
250 lolopix 250
NATIONAL.:.RPG
freshhaltefolie.
sanmaa
dwdw1998
aap15
mildice

So yeah, I've stopped counting signatures. Its safe to say I have approx 500 sigs by now, but if you wanna count them manually feel free. (if you do make sure to PM me, I'll update the post to your number).

If you are trying to contact me in a PM about a suggestion for this, or leaving a reply here with a suggestion, if I don't get back to you, please don't take it personally. I get tons of replys a day about this, and I can't keep up with it.

Thanks everyone who supports! We are doing great!

(This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 12:16 AM by blackjim.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2010, 08:16 PM | Post: #2
ale_47 
You play too much crossfire..

[Image: 9480_s.gif]

11-09-2010, 08:17 PM | Post: #3
Mobarius 
CPU zombies :<
Ehh...how much life should they have?
What about Stealth? Rocket Jumping, blasting strike, leg it...I think this game isnt made for zombie Sad

Forum rules!
Search!
Punkbusted?
11-09-2010, 08:18 PM | Post: #4
Andre.pt 
(11-09-2010 08:16 PM)ale_47 Wrote:  You play too much crossfire..
Or COD Waw Big Grin

[Image: 4]

11-09-2010, 08:18 PM | Post: #5
iBagel 
/Signed

But i think its kind of unfair for the nats because theyre always the starting people.\
Maybe adjust the starting a bit otherwise that would be an awesome feature in this game and BFH would have way more customers and players!

[Image: 34623pz.jpg]

11-09-2010, 08:19 PM | Post: #6
blackjim 
(11-09-2010 08:17 PM)Mobarius Wrote:  CPU zombies :<
Ehh...how much life should they have?
What about Stealth? Rocket Jumping, blasting strike, leg it...I think this game isnt made for zombie Sad

Thinking 100 health. They don't need abilities because of their deadly claw widget.

EDIT: Read the extra notes part of my post. It has something to do with abilities!

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 11:20 PM by blackjim.)
11-09-2010, 08:20 PM | Post: #7
greendemon8_2.0 
This is Battlefield Heroes NOOB! if you don't like whats not here, then GTFO! and search before you post

*the amount of time i spend on here has been decreased greatly... i think i finally got a life. hope i can make some time for it soon, if not, find me on BF P4F*
[Image: BFHcollection.jpg]
If you don't know, I am greendemon8, this is my forum account because i get banned a lot. The image is one whole image, trying to stay within the rules. I have plenty of BFH pictures, you want a special one, ask me or my other account. BattleField Heroes! *Each character sold seperatly. Batteries not included. (This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 08:21 PM by greendemon8_2.0.)
11-09-2010, 08:21 PM | Post: #8
blackjim 
(11-09-2010 08:20 PM)greendemon8_2.0 Wrote:  THis is BFHeroes NOOB! if you don't like whats not here, then GTFO! and search before you post

I did search and nothing.

11-09-2010, 08:23 PM | Post: #9
thepowpow 
there WAS already one that was more detailed, but at least you searched....
but i wouldnt like zombie mode. leave that to codwaw

[Image: thepowpowsig.png]
11-09-2010, 08:26 PM | Post: #10
Nemo456 
(11-09-2010 08:20 PM)greendemon8_2.0 Wrote:  This is Battlefield Heroes NOOB! if you don't like whats not here, then GTFO! and search before you post

Spaz much?

[Image: 4]
11-09-2010, 08:28 PM | Post: #11
Lt.blitz 
/sign this game needs more game modes

[Image: 51x9cl.jpg]

^you know you wana click^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
awesome new map idea|join the nat hippie society today|join my group[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
11-09-2010, 08:31 PM | Post: #12
JohsBK 
And the royals could rocket jump/tt jump up on a roof and automatically win

[Image: humer2.png]

Bark
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM | Post: #13
blackjim 
(11-09-2010 08:31 PM)JohsBK Wrote:  And the royals could rocket jump/tt jump up on a roof and automatically win

Good point. I'll see what I can do about that... OK! Check the bottom of the post.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 08:41 PM by blackjim.)
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM | Post: #14
blackjim 
Double post, sorry.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 08:41 PM by blackjim.)
11-09-2010, 08:45 PM | Post: #15
BackButBlack 
i wants it but it doesnt really fit with the game that much.
ill sign though
/signed

11-09-2010, 08:45 PM | Post: #16
Mohnbroetchen 
(11-09-2010 08:31 PM)JohsBK Wrote:  And the royals could rocket jump/tt jump up on a roof and automatically win
how about making a specific map with no houses or give the zombies some "extra-high-jump-widget".

[Image: usingallthespacesig.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 08:46 PM by Mohnbroetchen.)
11-09-2010, 08:50 PM | Post: #17
blackjim 
(11-09-2010 08:45 PM)Mohnbroetchen Wrote:  
how about making a specific map with no houses or give the zombies some "extra-high-jump-widget".

Sorry, but I think an extra high jump widget would be weird. But do you sign?

11-09-2010, 08:50 PM | Post: #18
rubenaron 
/sign i love to kill zombie

[Image: 29ojw55.jpg]

laugh as long as u still canCool
11-09-2010, 09:10 PM | Post: #19
fil4o 
Epic fail......

[Image: 00043g.png]
11-09-2010, 09:28 PM | Post: #20
1captainprice1 
for once this is a zombie mode suggestion that could work. the only problem i could see it the lack of advance server settings.

/sign anyway

[Image: d1cf21d6614112db5dccf35a4550521466ce8f0d_full.jpg]

Erreip199 Wrote:Everyone knows we dont want Peacocks
We want Ponies