Why is this promo Dead D':

Check out my Youtube Heroes! -- https://www.youtube.com/TehMarchant

[Image: 1]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2012, 12:44 AM | Post: #4223
IaNrEeD 
I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE 700 BF IT WILL NOT LET ME WHEN I GO TO THE WEBSITE IT BRINGS ME SOMWHERE ELSE AND WONT LET ME GET BATTLEFUNDS FROM NEWSLETTER. IT WILL NOT LET ME IN NEWSLETTER AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
17-01-2012, 10:08 PM | Post: #4224
Juliven 
Don't know what's meant with EA ID ??? Huh

[Image: 2]
26-01-2012, 03:18 AM | Post: #4225
vovia 
Hope this comes back

[Image: vovia.png]
29-01-2012, 05:23 AM | Post: #4226
EMISS 
BFH turned to money and left their ears out for the community

[Image: jpam88.png]
Made by Memphiso
01-02-2012, 08:45 PM | Post: #4227
THOCLE75 
je voudrais avoir des fonds slp[/quote][/color]
03-02-2012, 02:14 PM | Post: #4228
ShadowShutter 
How much play4free funds???
24-02-2012, 10:30 AM | Post: #4229
dercooleboy5000 
bei mir das gleiche die zeigen mir das spiel nicht an nur battelfield 3. :-(

27-02-2012, 07:45 PM | Post: #4230
dredned 
Dear God please close this Zombie Thread. IT pops up every week or so. It needs a bullet to the back of the head. The Gunclub promotion has been gone for near two years now.

-Ned

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2012, 07:40 PM | Post: #4231
Maculio 
this is cool Shy
19-03-2012, 12:46 PM | Post: #4232
jellethekiller 
Ahhh its not work Sowww......... WE!! most wait on a new promo Big Grin

24-03-2012, 11:47 AM | Post: #4233
kokottt 
(10-09-2010 04:13 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  
[Image: HPNewsGunClubEN.jpg]

Hello Heroes!

We have some great news concerning the EA Gun Club. Users, who register with the EA Gun Club will have the chance to grab hold of an awesome offer. Everyone who registers will have the chance to grab themselves a bonus 700 Battlefunds!

Sounds too good to be true? What's the catch? There isn't one. Signing up and claiming your 700BF can be done in a couple of minutes or even seconds for those who know there way around the Gun Club website.

So how do you gain your bonus 700BF? That's easy!

All you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Register with or sign into http://www.gunclub.ea.com with the same EA account that you use for Battlefield Heroes. If you are already registered then fear not, just carry on to the next step.
  2. Keep a look out on the EA Gun Club website for the Battlefield Heroes bonus offer. If it's not shown yet it will be very soon.
  3. Complete the very simple requirements listed on that offer. (Many of you will have already done them)
  4. Grab your 700 Battlefunds and put them towards that awesome looking outfit you always wanted, an epic weapon, a comical emote or a life saving widget.

Updated 2010/09/17 21:00

Please note, to use the redeem button you need to be logged into the Battlefield Heroes website AND the gun club website at the same time. That should work for you Smile

To update the heroes website and display your current balance of Battlefunds once you have redeemed your offer, you will need to log out and then back in again.

NOTE1: If you still having issues after following the above steps please wait 24 hours and then try again. If you continue to have issues after that please contact Billing Support with your issue and provide them with as much information as possible.

NOTE2: You need to be using the same accounts on both websites. Battlefunds will not be transferred from one EA account to another, they need to be the same account.

NOTE: This offer is separate from the previous Gun Club newsletter that contained 700BF.
Due to to unforeseen issues. EA Gun Club only released the newsletter to members who were registered in the US. Players outside of the US are therefore not entitled to the 700BF in those newsletters and cannot receive them now.

The current offer listed above applies to players both inside and outside of the US.

Ben hesabımı silmek istiyorum bunu nasıl yapacağım? Biri 6 ay öncesinden benım yerıme nasıl yaptıysa uyelik açmış çek cumhuriyeti tabanlı ülkeyi felan değiştirdim fakat benden çekce yazılmış bir ismi değiştirmem için founds istenmekte ben bu hesabın Battlefield Heroes için tamamen kapatılmasını silinmesini talep ediyorum kendim sıfırdan bir hesap kurmak için ilginiz için şimdiden teşekkür ederim support bölümü olmadığı yada ben anlayamadığım ve sizi Türk Takım Lideri olduğunuzu gördüğüm için burdan size bildireyim dedim Gereğinin yapılmasını arz ederim

İyi Görevler
12-05-2012, 04:27 PM | Post: #4234
Cortekxe 
Bringing it back will be an excellent idea !

[Image: 24eygsx.jpg]
(18-05-2012 10:47 PM)TPangolin Wrote:  Пожалуйста, роман мой маленький аквариум, что я рассказал в соусе из бедра благочестивых жирафа и банан молочный коктейль.
12-04-2014, 09:18 AM | Post: #4235
~MrFreeLoader~ 
woa, I remember this Wink
18-04-2014, 08:28 PM | Post: #4236
MarsPowers 
So old.
18-04-2014, 08:30 PM | Post: #4237
.Surs18. 
I remember this from back then, I got some good weapons...

[Image: j3u2MIZ.png]
Youtube Channel | Best Tool to manage your server | BFH Hacker Catchers (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 08:31 PM by .Surs18..)