Hello There, Guest!

14-06-2010, 07:47 PM | Post: #61
DeathIsEminent 
(12-06-2010 02:03 AM)PvtWilhelmS. Wrote:  I bet that it is because no one will ever get to do it in reality, so they take it into the virtual world. I also bet that this basic reasoning why outfits that are striperific became so popular in this game.

Erm I sure as hell can do it in reality, but I never tea bagged a male before in real life and never will, I find that kind of ***, all I know is if I am bench pressing and I get tea bagged there's gonna be hell to pay, and yes I've seen it happen in the gym and laughed a little but the guy that got tea bag didn't see to take it seriously.

There is no signature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2010, 04:45 AM | Post: #62
SpoonyBardFtw 
Hell, I just do that to people who pay for their weapons and stuff, since it really annoys them, and even more so that they got owned by a freeloader Big Grin

[Image: 6]

^My reaction to a team loaded with BFs
15-06-2010, 04:58 AM | Post: #63
PlazticDagger 
Its good for your oppenents complexion. LOL!
In all, I normally dont do it unless someone does it to me. But I prefer the to drunk them then spin to personally really rub it in. XD

My YouTube vids
- BF Noob, Uber Noob, Super Noob, Dr. Pepper Noob, and Tank Noob! I'm Noobalicious! -

15-06-2010, 05:01 AM | Post: #64
T3hdude 
For me its either

1) a contest ... have you checked that section ...
2) the person pissed me off
3) just feel like doing it for fun
4) maybe to piss some1 off
5) i need to do business

[Image: signatureamf.png]
15-06-2010, 05:14 AM | Post: #65
The-New-Guy 
(14-06-2010 06:22 PM)the scot Wrote:  I just do it on hackers, kids and people that call everyone noobs

So, 99% of the community? Tongue

[Image: siggywip.png]

(21-02-2010 12:01 AM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  Maybe we shouldn't mention that [Cyblos] was genetically altered and made in a lab...oops did I say that out loud?
15-06-2010, 06:13 AM | Post: #66
Xsear 
It feels good.

[Image: 5BQYy.png]
24-06-2010, 12:18 AM | Post: #67
LordWhiteCloak 
might sound strange, but I tend to find tea-bagging funny, and yes, even if its done to me, I'll have a quick chuckle. There's no harm done and it is a game after all....enjoy yourselves.."why soo serious"

[Image: tagb.png]
[Image: 0ebb1.png]

24-06-2010, 12:44 AM | Post: #68
JessethePreacher 
Teabagging was here since the day the crouch key was invented.

I would never do it, but I like it when my enemies do it, they´re easy targets and I like to shoot at homosexual necrophiliacs Wink

[Image: bfheroessig051620100701.png]
24-06-2010, 12:45 AM | Post: #69
~Xeb~ 
Quick Answer: Because this a game, not the war, and the people that do it usually find it funny.

Examples: When i first started playing, and a few people found out i was a girl (names withheld lol) i was purposely mass t-bagged everytime i died.... now i could have raged and spammed chat with OMFG... But i actually thought it was flippin funny. the people that mass t-bagged me, didn't do it out of spite or to make me rage, they did it because they thought it was funny.

The other day i was in game. a gunner killed a national, pulled out his bass guitar, and proceeded to slowly t-bag his opponent... it was the most hilarious t-bag i have seen in quite some time!

Give in to the Tea-bag Scarth, kill someone, pull out an emote and crouch. its fun!
24-06-2010, 12:58 AM | Post: #70
Riogu 
T bagging is fun.

[Image: f1w64g.jpg]

"I wake up in the morning and piss excellence" ~Ricky Bobby
24-06-2010, 01:12 AM | Post: #71
HydroShade 
Because they want to tease their opponent.

[Image: 2ytpj4n.jpg]
24-06-2010, 01:12 AM | Post: #72
Farnbil 
To me, it implies that they're mad at you. When they do that, it feels good to know that fact (and killing them 5 times in a match is always icing on the cake).

[Image: 2]
24-06-2010, 01:16 AM | Post: #73
rey777bzr 
Smile I just say: "That don't count as tea bag son. Not with nothing down there XD"

(12-06-2010 02:03 AM)PvtWilhelmS. Wrote:  I bet that it is because no one will ever get to do it in reality, so they take it into the virtual world. I also bet that this basic reasoning why outfits that are striperific became so popular in this game.

I've been to a party once dude. This guy, kinda is a friend, but he's a jerk sometimes, T-baged his little brother when his little brother t-bagged him in Halo. I was like "WHAT THE F--- MAN!!!" and his little brother started crying, it was the most hilarious thing ive ever seen.

People do t-bag others in reality. XD I want to share some pics but I'm afraid he'll hunt me own and t-bag me too when he sees it. XD lol

[Image: rey777bzr.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 01:29 AM by rey777bzr.)
24-06-2010, 01:19 AM | Post: #74
Nameless Sniper 
(15-06-2010 05:14 AM)The-New-Guy Wrote:  
(14-06-2010 06:22 PM)the scot Wrote:  I just do it on hackers, kids and people that call everyone noobs

So, 99% of the community? Tongue

No wonder it feels like I do it so much...

I personally only t-bag people who really make me mad Wink

I don't really like t-bagging though.

I am The Nameless Sniper and I approve this message™
[Image: speedgun_sig_814.png]

Former Community Moderator | Twitter | Signature Gallery | Steam | YouTube | Send me a PM

24-06-2010, 07:00 AM | Post: #75
M1k3ol 
(24-06-2010 12:44 AM)JessethePreacher Wrote:  Teabagging was here since the day the crouch key was invented.

I would never do it, but I like it when my enemies do it, they´re easy targets and I like to shoot at homosexual necrophiliacs Wink

actually, no, it was off from closed beta almost all the time 'til the first time PTE got released...that's when it started to get "famous" here...

and yes, people are easy targets by doing it, I lost count on how many times someone got killed while trying to do it on a mod Tongue

BTW, it is allowed to kick people for t-bagging, since it's against ToS do to it's "sexual" connotation, so, don't get surprised if you t-bag someone and suddenly get kicked from a server Wink
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 07:01 AM by M1k3ol.)
24-06-2010, 07:15 AM | Post: #76
Yowhassup 
(14-06-2010 06:14 PM)crosseyedsniper Wrote:  If I get tea-bagged, I know I'm getting to you. I think most people tea-bag because they're frustrated and tired of getting killed, not because they're winning the match (they usually use the laugh emote for that)...

Slightly off-topic, there's nothing funnier than watching a failed tea-bag. Things like:

Watching someone die in your kill-cam while they're tea-bagging you.

Watch someone tea-bag empty space ('cause the dead player is long gone).

Or watch someone miss the dead player's head by a few feet and tea-bag another body region, making the whole scene look somewhat x-rated (which is probably not what the tea-bagger has in mind).

Anyways...
It's also funny when someone behind the person who actually killed you thinks they got the kill, and starts t-bagging or emoting, so there's this random moron in the background doing obscene actions.

[Image: 13]

Yowhassup is not responsible for any injury, pwnage, death, or explosive diarrhea that may have occurred on the battlefield. Do not provoke him.

24-06-2010, 07:15 AM | Post: #77
Hansruedi 
the Tuba is the best emote to T-Bag Wink

[Image: darthb.png] √ιק
(23-12-2010 10:48 AM)lamdi Wrote:  das ist swar net biliger aber günstiger
24-06-2010, 07:33 AM | Post: #78
TPangolin 
(24-06-2010 07:15 AM)Hansruedi Wrote:  the Tuba is the best emote to T-Bag Wink

Wrong, the trumpet is.....

I'm currently known as:

The T-Bagging, Trumpet Playing, TPangolin

Tuba is best for wingclips

If you encounter a poor, wild and naked Salvenius, please lend him some pants.
[Image: sZ5rw9G.png]
The Candied Bacon Podcast returns! Click Here to find out more!
24-06-2010, 07:44 AM | Post: #79
Hansruedi 
(24-06-2010 07:33 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  
(24-06-2010 07:15 AM)Hansruedi Wrote:  the Tuba is the best emote to T-Bag Wink

Wrong, the trumpet is.....

I'm currently known as:

The T-Bagging, Trumpet Playing, TPangolin

Tuba is best for wingclips

maybe in your world not in mine Tongue

Tip of the day " always remember , every human has his own opinion "

& the world isn't all about TPangolin fyi

Tongue

[Image: darthb.png] √ιק
(23-12-2010 10:48 AM)lamdi Wrote:  das ist swar net biliger aber günstiger
24-06-2010, 07:44 AM | Post: #80
Kelsonar 
I don't know... or even really want to know for that matter... what makes people t-bag at every opportunity, but I personally, do it only on 3 kinds of people.

1. Hackers. First and foremost.
2. People who t-bag me. If you dish it out, you better be ready to take it in.
3. Annoyances. If someone is being more annoying than your average jerk, then they're a target.

Although, I will say this, the BEST way to t-bag, is get a group (me and my clan do this sometimes... see reasons above) and swarm said person, get everyone in the swarm to t-bag them, not only does it make most people rage, it's funny as hell to do. LOL

Smile

New Signature coming Soon™...

(24-06-2010 07:00 AM)M1k3ol Wrote:  BTW, it is allowed to kick people for t-bagging, since it's against ToS do to it's "sexual" connotation, so, don't get surprised if you t-bag someone and suddenly get kicked from a server