Hello There, Guest!

30-08-2010, 10:04 AM | Post: #161
Drolix 
Guys, just wanna bring up an issue with blanks server: please make clear you don't want tonic there !

Because I got kick without warning for using a tonic in a fight with Grok.

Tonic noob , tonic noob , blabla, I've been use to burn tonics on many server, it's common practice espcially in high level games, especially playing with a knifer. If you don't want me to use it , just tell me : "no tonic here" and I won't use it, fair enough.

Is it easier to kick than just write it ?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2010, 12:36 PM | Post: #162
.yuccas 
(30-08-2010 10:04 AM)Drolix Wrote:  Guys, just wanna bring up an issue with blanks server: please make clear you don't want tonic there !

Because I got kick without warning for using a tonic in a fight with Grok.

Tonic noob , tonic noob , blabla, I've been use to burn tonics on many server, it's common practice espcially in high level games, especially playing with a knifer. If you don't want me to use it , just tell me : "no tonic here" and I won't use it, fair enough.

Is it easier to kick than just write it ?

I doubt you weren't warned but if it true we apologise for grok's bad day. Smile

and to precise some things, if you need to tonic for god sakes dont do this in the middle of the fight, its the most frustrating thing ever. Even if you are a knifer.

[Image: 55f33d.jpg]
30-08-2010, 01:22 PM | Post: #163
veg 
Quote:I doubt you weren't warned but if it true we apologise for grok's bad day. Smile

and to precise some things, if you need to tonic for god sakes dont do this in the middle of the fight, its the most frustrating thing ever. Even if you are a knifer.

True

thats enough posts for a month, im exhausted

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 01:23 PM by veg.)
30-08-2010, 01:35 PM | Post: #164
Drolix 
Well, I wouldn't feel like posting that in the case I got warned before... but I was on the server like 3 minutes, did a clean backstab on Grok once, and used a tonic in the next fight (grok and myself died in that clash), 5 seconds later I got kicked for "tonic nub" reasons...

anyway I won't use tonic in a fight on blanks server anymore... and I won't start a discussion on tonic usage either, just my rant about being kicked without notice...

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 01:36 PM by Drolix.)
30-08-2010, 01:46 PM | Post: #165
Nelis 
(30-08-2010 01:35 PM)Drolix Wrote:  Well, I wouldn't feel like posting that in the case I got warned before... but I was on the server like 3 minutes, did a clean backstab on Grok once, and used a tonic in the next fight (grok and myself died in that clash), 5 seconds later I got kicked for "tonic nub" reasons...

anyway I won't use tonic in a fight on blanks server anymore... and I won't start a discussion on tonic usage either, just my rant about being kicked without notice...

I looked it up in the logs, looks like you joined in right after ppl were told to stop using tonics, and were kicked right before they were told again. Grok had been busy trying to keep the server balanced for long time, ppl were quitting and new tonic users kept joining, so it was a bit of a mess. Sorry you got caught in the middle. I'll see about adding a server message to inform people of our policy.

Support free weapons in UNRANKED games

30-08-2010, 02:18 PM | Post: #166
Drolix 
Thanks Nelis for looking deep into that ! A server message would be handy to be aware Tongue

30-08-2010, 03:08 PM | Post: #167
grok23 
The server message will be on shortly.

[Image: 311usfc.gif]
Expanding minds and helping people to fill in the Blanks since 1943
Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
30-08-2010, 03:31 PM | Post: #168
MassiveImpulsa
Well, I do feel with Grok there though. Having a tonic spamming knifer, backstabbing you while you're already in a firefight (add a bad + exhausting day), and you can easily find yourself jumping around the table, smashing your keyboard into a wall.
30-08-2010, 03:46 PM | Post: #169
grok23 
It wasn't a rage thing at all Joey. I just wasn't aware that he hadn't seen the no tonics warnings that I'd been spamming constantly for some time. He was just unlucky enough to join a minute or so after I'd posted one and then use one in the middle of his first combat with me. At the end of the day all that happened was he got kicked and he was/is free to join again at any time.

The server messages are now set to let everybody know the rule as and when they join the server.

Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 03:51 PM by grok23.)
30-08-2010, 03:56 PM | Post: #170
Drolix 
I'm glad I contributed to enhance Blanks server Big Grin

I'll be back to stab you Grok , without tonic this time Tongue

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 03:57 PM by Drolix.)
30-08-2010, 04:05 PM | Post: #171
grok23 
No worries. Big Grin

31-08-2010, 12:41 AM | Post: #172
.yuccas 
We have new mumble server which we are going to use, come and enjoy Smile

31-08-2010, 01:01 AM | Post: #173
grok23 
(31-08-2010 12:41 AM).yuccas Wrote:  We have new mumble server which we are going to use, come and enjoy Smile

mumble.theblanks.eu:64738

31-08-2010, 01:54 AM | Post: #174
QargZer 
(30-08-2010 02:43 AM)Scarth Wrote:  http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/240593417

Apparently this guy Tongue Jks

Anyways, wishing I was there

<3 from Scarth

Undecided Ok..Ok.. I was talking more along the lines of this guy http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2280395533 I do not think I ever called someone a noob for having a lower k/d then me.. unless they had like a k/d of like .1 meaning they actually are noob...

Edit: I have a question. A friend of mine is running a contest that will last awhile,It will start in a day or so. It is kind of like a clan league except its just groups of friends etc. in 3man groups. The way it will work is Two groups will be pitted against each other in 24hour cycles until every team has faced all the other teams. Two fights will be going on at the same time to speed the process up. The teams with the most points when these rounds are done moves on to the next round. (screenshots of kills will be the points with the point system being available to everyone when contest starts)

I am trying to find a server to use as kind of a meeting point because every other contest Bruno has we use public servers and sometimes people whine about lag issues etc. If we could find a server to use it would help. I am not having any luck asking for a server to use and I know of empty servers but I am not sure how to get the bookmark from my bookmark list in game to use here.

I was wondering if you guys knew of a server that is usually empty and we could make a bookmark link to it. We will not take over a server but a bookmarked server would help if the groups are having a hard time getting in a public server.
More information about the contest is here http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...992&page=1

[Image: angelraguelsignature.png]

Our recruitment thread * Click on server banner below to bookmark our server

[Image: steam50px.gif]
  [Image: bookmark.png]
  [Image: xfire50px.gif]

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 02:11 AM by QargZer.)
31-08-2010, 11:24 AM | Post: #175
.yuccas 
(31-08-2010 01:54 AM)QargZer Wrote:  
(30-08-2010 02:43 AM)Scarth Wrote:  http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/240593417

Apparently this guy Tongue Jks

Anyways, wishing I was there

<3 from Scarth

Undecided Ok..Ok.. I was talking more along the lines of this guy http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2280395533 I do not think I ever called someone a noob for having a lower k/d then me.. unless they had like a k/d of like .1 meaning they actually are noob...

Edit: I have a question. A friend of mine is running a contest that will last awhile,It will start in a day or so. It is kind of like a clan league except its just groups of friends etc. in 3man groups. The way it will work is Two groups will be pitted against each other in 24hour cycles until every team has faced all the other teams. Two fights will be going on at the same time to speed the process up. The teams with the most points when these rounds are done moves on to the next round. (screenshots of kills will be the points with the point system being available to everyone when contest starts)

I am trying to find a server to use as kind of a meeting point because every other contest Bruno has we use public servers and sometimes people whine about lag issues etc. If we could find a server to use it would help. I am not having any luck asking for a server to use and I know of empty servers but I am not sure how to get the bookmark from my bookmark list in game to use here.

I was wondering if you guys knew of a server that is usually empty and we could make a bookmark link to it. We will not take over a server but a bookmarked server would help if the groups are having a hard time getting in a public server.
More information about the contest is here http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...992&page=1

You need a private server, not empty one, people will keep joining you destroying your contest. Depending on how long contest will take we could borrow you our server i think.

31-08-2010, 01:06 PM | Post: #176
QargZer 
(31-08-2010 11:24 AM).yuccas Wrote:  You need a private server, not empty one, people will keep joining you destroying your contest. Depending on how long contest will take we could borrow you our server i think.

Well part of the contest is being good enough to hunt your target with others interfering. The only real issue we may have with this version of his contest is this one is a 3man group contest instead of a list getting hunted by random people. (you would have to read his rules for previous contests to see what it is)

The rules are:
(26-08-2010 10:16 AM)bruno51378 Wrote:  1. Matches last 24hrs from when I post the match. [If some of your teammates aren’t on… Sorry]

2. Scoring system: All pics must be front facing with the "you killed" in corner of opponent.
A. 1pt - with no body.
B. 2pts - with body.
C. 3pts - with body and emote.
D. 4pts - clean T-Bag [On head ladies]
E. 5pts - clean T-Bag with emote.

[CAN ONLY POST ONE OF EACH OF THESE PER HERO THAT YOU HUNT. THAT MEANS YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3 CLEAN T-BAGS AGAINST THE OTHER TEAM, ONE FOR EACH MEMBER. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE RULES 2C AND 2E. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR EMOTE EVERYTIME]

3. You will have to friend those you play.

4. Your team must be able to play both factions. [Exception mentioned above]

5. Team most be made up of Gunner and Soldier. [ONE Commando per team. He must be assigned before match and is the only one allowed to play commando for that match. Can switch who plays commando for every new match if you want.]

6. Your team will play 7 games. 3pts for a win, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss. Top 4 teams advance to Playoffs.
Basically we need either a 24/7 unranked server or a public server that is somewhat empty so that a 3man national team can hunt a 3man royal team even with others interfering. The match lasts 24 hours so there is no set time for the players to be on, it is a bounty hunt.. I am just trying to find a way to organize this bigger contest.

He is thinking about renting a server but that is just being thought about right now. It will work just fine with public servers but if we had some that usually have people come and go often making wait times to join the server not long it would help. Some public servers that get joined, you got to wait 10minutes to join and then you might get VIP kicked right when you get in.

[Image: angelraguelsignature.png]

Our recruitment thread * Click on server banner below to bookmark our server

[Image: steam50px.gif]
  [Image: bookmark.png]
  [Image: xfire50px.gif]

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 01:10 PM by QargZer.)
31-08-2010, 01:29 PM | Post: #177
.yuccas 
(31-08-2010 01:06 PM)QargZer Wrote:  
(31-08-2010 11:24 AM).yuccas Wrote:  You need a private server, not empty one, people will keep joining you destroying your contest. Depending on how long contest will take we could borrow you our server i think.

Well part of the contest is being good enough to hunt your target with others interfering. The only real issue we may have with this version of his contest is this one is a 3man group contest instead of a list getting hunted by random people. (you would have to read his rules for previous contests to see what it is)

The rules are:
(26-08-2010 10:16 AM)bruno51378 Wrote:  1. Matches last 24hrs from when I post the match. [If some of your teammates aren’t on… Sorry]

2. Scoring system: All pics must be front facing with the "you killed" in corner of opponent.
A. 1pt - with no body.
B. 2pts - with body.
C. 3pts - with body and emote.
D. 4pts - clean T-Bag [On head ladies]
E. 5pts - clean T-Bag with emote.

[CAN ONLY POST ONE OF EACH OF THESE PER HERO THAT YOU HUNT. THAT MEANS YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3 CLEAN T-BAGS AGAINST THE OTHER TEAM, ONE FOR EACH MEMBER. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE RULES 2C AND 2E. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR EMOTE EVERYTIME]

3. You will have to friend those you play.

4. Your team must be able to play both factions. [Exception mentioned above]

5. Team most be made up of Gunner and Soldier. [ONE Commando per team. He must be assigned before match and is the only one allowed to play commando for that match. Can switch who plays commando for every new match if you want.]

6. Your team will play 7 games. 3pts for a win, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss. Top 4 teams advance to Playoffs.
Basically we need either a 24/7 unranked server or a public server that is somewhat empty so that a 3man national team can hunt a 3man royal team even with others interfering. The match lasts 24 hours so there is no set time for the players to be on, it is a bounty hunt.. I am just trying to find a way to organize this bigger contest.

He is thinking about renting a server but that is just being thought about right now. It will work just fine with public servers but if we had some that usually have people come and go often making wait times to join the server not long it would help. Some public servers that get joined, you got to wait 10minutes to join and then you might get VIP kicked right when you get in.

24 hours huh? ;/ cant be done, too many players would be pissed of for not being able to play on their favourite server. Nor do i know any empty servers ;/ sorreh.

31-08-2010, 03:12 PM | Post: #178
MassiveImpulsa
Qargzer, in that case just ask if the members can VIP on a server in exchange of advertisement/donations w/e.
31-08-2010, 04:07 PM | Post: #179
Bertel 
(30-08-2010 01:35 PM)Drolix Wrote:  Well, I wouldn't feel like posting that in the case I got warned before... but I was on the server like 3 minutes, did a clean backstab on Grok once, and used a tonic in the next fight (grok and myself died in that clash), 5 seconds later I got kicked for "tonic nub" reasons...

Sad a million times by grok, dont use tonics, if you do you get kicked, pretty simple imo

RIC0H edit - Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height.
If in doubt then please look here

31-08-2010, 04:39 PM | Post: #180
grok23 
Thanks Bertel, but Drolix and I have already resolved this. Wink