Hello There, Guest!

09-04-2010, 01:01 PM | Post: #1
$tanG 
i have bought bf, wich weapons should i buy for my soldier
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2010, 01:08 PM | Post: #2
NoOnesFriend 
first of all a rudolfs rescue/tommys typewriter, it depends on how much bf uve bought, if u have enough then buy the uber/super one, if not the normal one is also enough. the second weapon should be one that fits ur playstyle and u should be good with it. a long range weapon would be good, like smg or pistol, but if u like u can buy the short range shotgun, its also ok.

but all in all the second weapon should be one that u should be able to play with it.
09-04-2010, 03:25 PM | Post: #3
MaddogHunter 
uber rudolfs/tommys and the uber wacky machine gun/ gregs greasy gun. Now.

09-04-2010, 08:25 PM | Post: #4
AFireInAsa 
I had the SAME dilemma. Read my topic.
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...tid=127118

09-04-2010, 08:48 PM | Post: #5
remumaatti 
I personally bought the short range SMG + VLR pistol + long range SMG. Two long range weapons so I can swap when I change abilities/get bored of using one.

[Image: 2]
09-04-2010, 10:25 PM | Post: #6
Teringbilly 
(09-04-2010 08:48 PM)remumaatti Wrote:  I personally bought the short range SMG + VLR pistol + long range SMG. Two long range weapons so I can swap when I change abilities/get bored of using one.
Same here, I prefer the VLR pistol, but don't underestimate the long range SMG

[Image: 3]
09-04-2010, 10:34 PM | Post: #7
agentx5 
(09-04-2010 10:25 PM)Teringbilly Wrote:  
(09-04-2010 08:48 PM)remumaatti Wrote:  I personally bought the short range SMG + VLR pistol + long range SMG. Two long range weapons so I can swap when I change abilities/get bored of using one.
Same here, I prefer the VLR pistol, but don't underestimate the long range SMG

*ahem* Wink

NOTE: I've been away from BFH due to frustration over software bugs that aren't getting fixed and I've got other things I need to do (IRL).
09-04-2010, 11:11 PM | Post: #8
Teringbilly 
The VLR pistol is just a little better then the long range SMG when i compare them[Image: LR%20Pistol.png]
[Image: LR%20SMG.png]

Thanks to mik3ols weapon's guide. http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...statistics

The main advantage for the VLR pistol is that the "long" range starts at 18 meters, whereas the "medium" range of the SMG starts at 22 meters and the "long" range starts at 35.

11-04-2010, 03:22 AM | Post: #9
RacistBacon 
uber wacky I pwn with it Im like a sniper that kills people fast XD ea buffed the wacky gun I think coz Im pwning with it

[Image: j99dld.jpg]

Made By SneakyChips!
12-04-2010, 06:52 PM | Post: #10
albertfish1 
uber long range shotty eats the smg and pistol users alive at long range and enters "long" range the soonest. Just make sure you can actually hit what you aim at or you wont like it........
13-04-2010, 12:00 AM | Post: #11
Rick97 
If you wanna do a close or a medium combat, go for the Tommy's Typewriter/Rudolf's Rescue.
If you wanna kill enemies from long distances, go for the Harry's Hand Cannon/Gerhart's Greatest.
If you wanna do very close combat, go for the Stewart's Shotty/Friedrich's Fly Swatter.

[Image: 20]

[Image: riki1337.png]

Feel free to give me any sort of codes.
13-04-2010, 03:01 AM | Post: #12
:The:.Prototype 
I would get the Rudolf's Rescue/Tommy's Typewriter for short and medium ranged combat, then get the Gerthart's Greatest/Harry's Hand Cannon or The Wacky Machine Gun/Greg's Greasy Gun for longer distances.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2010 03:02 AM by :The:.Prototype.)
15-04-2010, 03:41 PM | Post: #13
serkone 
i was test again and again rudolf's rescue ( close SMG) and i was score that's a shitty gun wen you are close gunner or sometimes commando's(very rare).i was buy the wachy machine gun and im very good with it(long range SMG) and im really good with short range smg.but i see 90% of advanced players have short SMG and VLR pistol.man that's my playstyle.