16-04-2010, 12:20 AM | Post: #61
AlbinoVampire 
Glad to see a healthy discussion!

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2010, 09:25 PM | Post: #62
ClintEastwood121 
I personally like the idea as my sister my cousin and my sisters friend (all girls) play the game well and are annoyed that their is no girl - they hate looking like men!!!

[Image: 2qmqm0w.png]
Fastest Gun In the west
18-04-2010, 08:00 PM | Post: #63
Provi 
That's quite a lot of girls... I wonder how accurate that male/female poll was.

18-04-2010, 08:37 PM | Post: #64
ThMystrus 
This thread is awesome... it shows some promise! Heart
19-04-2010, 11:05 AM | Post: #65
wicklenickle 
I've been gunning for this idea too.

Of course there's got to be a few things that must be done first though because this is an E for everyone game.

1. No skimpy outfits, they will wear similar pants and shirts the men wear. There might be a few shirts just for them maybe a heart on a white shirt or something but not dresses, skirts, thongs or revealing clothing.

2. No bouncing jugs or bouncing anything.

3. Hair options should be bald to slightly short, they shouldn't let them have hair anywhere further than a little below the ears. Wearing a hat would completely remove any hair altogether.
19-04-2010, 03:38 PM | Post: #66
ThMystrus 
(19-04-2010 11:05 AM)wicklenickle Wrote:  I've been gunning for this idea too.

Of course there's got to be a few things that must be done first though because this is an E for everyone game.

1. No skimpy outfits, they will wear similar pants and shirts the men wear. There might be a few shirts just for them maybe a heart on a white shirt or something but not dresses, skirts, thongs or revealing clothing.

3. Hair options should be bald to slightly short, they shouldn't let them have hair anywhere further than a little below the ears. Wearing a hat would completely remove any hair altogether.

Hmm, about number 1: Not too similiar. They could have their chest area with small cups or so.
Then number 2: I agree (of course, not, this game doesn't have such feature).
And number 3: That is not necessary... shoulder length is reasonable enough.
20-04-2010, 12:56 PM | Post: #67
alquira 
u know that wat ever we suggest in the forums will never come true right but yet female characters is a really good idea but yet if they go shirtless u only see a bra
20-04-2010, 12:59 PM | Post: #68
alquira 

this is a t rated game man. i guess u dont scroll down alot
21-04-2010, 04:11 AM | Post: #69
13thirtyseven 
(20-04-2010 12:56 PM)alquira Wrote:  u know that wat ever we suggest in the forums will never come true right but yet female characters is a really good idea but yet if they go shirtless u only see a bra

If they go shirtless id say have a tank top under...

I agree with 1 & 2 no skimpy outfits but with in reason, remember guys can buy just boxers. I don't think they should have the same exact manly clothing line up. Shorter shorts are OK but with in reason, lets say nothing less than what Lara Croft would wear.

I completely disagree with 3. No hair/ Short hair? One of the most commonly distinguishable aspects between men and women? If the male hero can change their beards they should be able to change the hair...

[Image: 8]
25-04-2010, 01:06 PM | Post: #70
sniper414 
love just plain out love it if anyones ever played cod finest hour i think the national woman should look like Tanya. oh and t-baging is now eligible for ban so that rules out the innaproprite gestures and behaivior.ps.number 3 is toataly unreasenable if men can change facial hair we should be able to change hair length and style

[Image: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
25-04-2010, 11:22 PM | Post: #71
g33kFace 
(25-04-2010 01:06 PM)sniper414 Wrote:  love just plain out love it if anyones ever played cod finest hour i think the national woman should look like Tanya. oh and t-baging is now eligible for ban so that rules out the innaproprite gestures and behaivior.ps.number 3 is toataly unreasenable if men can change facial hair we should be able to change hair length and style

I think female heroes is a great idea, however, the big issue is that people will do inappropriate stuff with them as mentioned above. If not handled just right it could ruin the game.

As for going about implementing this I think the players should be given an opportunity to change 1 hero to a female character for free (along with a name change perhaps) since players have been wanting female heroes since the beginning but they were not available.

27-04-2010, 01:32 AM | Post: #72
chris23000 
Whow there sexy... HeartHeartHeartHeart

[Image: deathdieblood.png]

[Image: wcfrance.png]

You are not to young to DIE
27-04-2010, 01:39 AM | Post: #73
TheZeroHero 
Very good idea. /sign

Thanks for wasting seconds of your lives reading my signature. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. (This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 01:40 AM by TheZeroHero.)
27-04-2010, 01:42 AM | Post: #74
TheZeroHero 
Quote:I think female heroes is a great idea, however, the big issue is that people will do inappropriate stuff with them as mentioned above. If not handled just right it could ruin the game.

If you haven't noticed, people do that, with the MALE HEROES.

Thanks for wasting seconds of your lives reading my signature. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
27-04-2010, 01:45 AM | Post: #75
Gen Geo 
(27-04-2010 01:42 AM)TheZeroHero Wrote:  
Quote:I think female heroes is a great idea, however, the big issue is that people will do inappropriate stuff with them as mentioned above. If not handled just right it could ruin the game.

If you haven't noticed, people do that, with the MALE HEROES.

I still have nightmares with that "man-kini" suggestion...

*shivers*

[Image: sigfinal.png]
27-04-2010, 01:54 AM | Post: #76
22ezarc 
I personally don't mind female heroes, but when i kill a woman i would feel really bad...

and the fact that a guy using a girl hero to tease. and if you were to put female voices during emotes/dying (since its a girl) it'll probably do a high pitch scream when dying....

27-04-2010, 02:04 AM | Post: #77
RS444 
They should have Females it makes them look sexiest that don't have girl heroes, but you have the option to be a girl and not be able to show it. This is my honest opinion...

27-04-2010, 02:06 AM | Post: #78
RS444 
Yes, i also left out the part where it could get very inappropriate with Female heroes, they could have a all girls hero or something...and another suggestion for EA is that if they put in girl heroes, don't give people the option to buy and hero slot and be a girl, when they are registering an account then that's the option to be able to be a Female or Male

27-04-2010, 04:55 AM | Post: #79
Gen Geo 
Accidental bump...

Curse you "saved drafts.."

[Image: sigfinal.png]
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 04:58 AM by Gen Geo.)
27-04-2010, 05:08 AM | Post: #80
joseph771 
i dont have anything against women, but unless they can make them look good, and keep the same feel of the game, then i dont think its a good idea

[Image: siggy_zps464f61b0.png]