Hello There, Guest!

20-04-2010, 01:05 AM | Post: #121
Samnesia 
(27-03-2010 01:24 PM)BlakMital Wrote:  So you are whining about balance and realism? You cant have both at the same time. I never heared about anyone who survived a sniper headshot in real world either.
If you seek realism get Bad Company 2. BFH is about fun and the classes are well balanced. Stop complaining.
SORRY MATE ...theres nothing balanced about the classes maybe if everyone was using the same weapons idk but p2p are way more overpowerd than free to play....no-one asked ea to make a free fps so dont dare say wat do u xpect from a free game.

if u want balance heres sum things that wuld balance the game without changing classes or abilities...

1. PUT THE BATTLEFUND MONKEYS IN THEIR OWN SERVERS!!

2. Instead of vp weapons lasting for 24 hours, have them give u 24 hours of use ( so if u only play after work for like 2 hrs then u will have ur weapon for 12 days...thats 2 hrs a day)

3 AND FOR GODS SAKE STOP PUTTING LVL 12 PLAYERS IN WITH LVL 26 AND UPWARDS ffs thats so not balanced at all

4. OH .....and actually do sumthin bout the hackers!!!

Commandoes are lame and hard work to play so that rules out the casual aspect for most and when u start getting good u end up being called a hacker...wtf?

ive said it once and ill say it again bring back one shot headshots especially since once ur lvl 14 and up ur stealth is almost useless since u get marked everywhere u go and soldiers/gunners can stfu if they cry bout it, no-one is crying bout ur combat med or ur frenzy fire or ur blasting strike or ur hero shield or your machine guns that seem to be just as affective at long range as it is in short range . Gunners and soldiers are loaded with anti commando abilities but commandoes can only pray for a headshot and hope their target is not at full health.

ONE MORE THING.... STEALTH!!! when a commando is invisible it is more of a representation of the fact snipers( irl ) are experts at going about undetected and finding their perfect spot to set up...and since its almost impossible to do in a video game with such small maps the only thing they can do is make the mando invisible!! SO GET OVER IT

COMMANDOS OVERPOWERED BEST JOKE OF 2010 SO FARWink

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2010, 02:20 AM | Post: #122
mrchucktnorris 
I HATE THESE THREADS WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!
But really, use blasting strike or play as a gunner.
20-04-2010, 03:05 AM | Post: #123
CosmicKirby 
(20-04-2010 01:05 AM)Samnesia Wrote:  
(27-03-2010 01:24 PM)BlakMital Wrote:  So you are whining about balance and realism? You cant have both at the same time. I never heared about anyone who survived a sniper headshot in real world either.
If you seek realism get Bad Company 2. BFH is about fun and the classes are well balanced. Stop complaining.
SORRY MATE ...theres nothing balanced about the classes maybe if everyone was using the same weapons idk but p2p are way more overpowerd than free to play....no-one asked ea to make a free fps so dont dare say wat do u xpect from a free game.

if u want balance heres sum things that wuld balance the game without changing classes or abilities...

1. PUT THE BATTLEFUND MONKEYS IN THEIR OWN SERVERS!!

2. Instead of vp weapons lasting for 24 hours, have them give u 24 hours of use ( so if u only play after work for like 2 hrs then u will have ur weapon for 12 days...thats 2 hrs a day)

1.) Would DRAMATICALLY decrease the amount of players who buy BF. First off, a LOT of the upper tier players do so. So now the 30 year old working dad buys 1000 BF, and is greeted with people
several times better then they are. It would remove an entire marketing audience.

2.) This would greatly encourage working off of the VP system to avoid buying cash. If EA knows they can get away with the system as it is now, they won't change.

Commandoes have weaknesses folks. Those long range weapons aren't for show.

[Image: 5]

[Image: 2]
21-04-2010, 05:00 PM | Post: #124
MisterAJ79 
Mando's are over-powered...
Sure, you can use BS to get them away from you when they use knife, but check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyA1BFw6...re=related

If that doesn't underline the point made by OP, I'm not sure what will.
They are way overpowered. And when PB can't do anything about the hacks, the game is pretty ruined.
21-04-2010, 06:40 PM | Post: #125
DeathIsEminent 
Now you know how we gunners feel with these OP topics lols(and how soldiers feel when you guys whine about them), anyways I have pretty good aim and I find it fine compared to other classes, a sniper is supposed to kill fast the trade off is you need to have great aim, its not like the gunner and soldier are weak classes(legit, bb, heal and lvl 5 hero shield come to mind), so far the Commando class is probably the easiest to play in this game for me though.

There is no signature.
21-04-2010, 06:49 PM | Post: #126
xFightingfreddyx 
the commando is way to up for the average joe, however for the select few, especially as a knifer, the commando is a breeze.... Basically if you find your self dieing at a commandos hands time after time.. invest in a tank or leave the game..

[Image: 1]
21-04-2010, 07:58 PM | Post: #127
HumanWafer 
(27-03-2010 01:24 PM)CosmicKirby Wrote:  Those long range weapons aren't for show.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro..." xP

[Image: sigreloadedx.gif]

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 07:59 PM by HumanWafer.)
21-04-2010, 07:59 PM | Post: #128
tastegw
(21-04-2010 07:58 PM)HumanWafer Wrote:  
(27-03-2010 01:24 PM)BlakMital Wrote:  Those long range weapons aren't for show.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro..." xP

just dont bring a knife to a gun show.
21-04-2010, 08:04 PM | Post: #129
Eaglenik 
(21-04-2010 05:00 PM)MisterAJ79 Wrote:  Mando's are over-powered...
Sure, you can use BS to get them away from you when they use knife, but check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyA1BFw6...re=related

If that doesn't underline the point made by OP, I'm not sure what will.
They are way overpowered. And when PB can't do anything about the hacks, the game is pretty ruined.
Awesome video.
You can see reality with your own eyes.

[Image: 4]

21-04-2010, 10:43 PM | Post: #130
ChefMan 
Closed Beta sniping needs to make a comeback, uber knives are so over powered that 70% of commandos have given up sniping Undecided The darkwyn technique should once again be a viable option for commandos(like me) who h8 knives....

[Image: ndsu.png]

21-04-2010, 10:51 PM | Post: #131
1captainprice1 
now im a unskilled noob i can say that it is not OP because we have 80 hp if you turn on bs and bb you should easily beat a mando

[Image: d1cf21d6614112db5dccf35a4550521466ce8f0d_full.jpg]

Erreip199 Wrote:Everyone knows we dont want Peacocks
We want Ponies
22-04-2010, 02:56 AM | Post: #132
22ezarc 
(21-04-2010 10:43 PM)ChefMan Wrote:  Closed Beta sniping needs to make a comeback, uber knives are so over powered that 70% of commandos have given up sniping Undecided The darkwyn technique should once again be a viable option for commandos(like me) who h8 knives....

Uber knives aren't overpowered, it's jsut that the knife gave knifers a viable chance and knifing is fun.
Kartoffel said the knife is OP at early lvls but becomes balanced athigh lvls, which I believe should be the ultimate statement and should get people to shut up and stop whining about it.

(i'm not saying you chef, i meant to other people before you! You displayed it in a better manner than most people)

True, i am somewhat bothered by how a vast majority of commandos quit sniping, maybe the combination of the rifle nerfs + the better knife that gave a major turn off.

I recently i started playing my gunner again and i must say i forgot how much snipers annoyed me while i was gunner-ing lol

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 02:58 AM by 22ezarc.)
22-04-2010, 05:37 AM | Post: #133
Yowhassup 
I would think that as a Soldier, you would team up with your buddies, rather than going solo. If that doesn't work, maybe you've got unreliable teammates. Also, it takes way more than 1 hit to kill with knife. Maybe you were already weak in HP. And you have Blasting Strike and Burning Bullets: Effective against anything.

Try to get the hang of it. Once you figure out the "secret" to killing Commandos, it won't seem so hard. For me, I just Leg-it and use short range MG.

[Image: 13]

Yowhassup is not responsible for any injury, pwnage, death, or explosive diarrhea that may have occurred on the battlefield. Do not provoke him.

22-04-2010, 12:26 PM | Post: #134
CrazyFlyGuy 
(20-04-2010 01:05 AM)Samnesia Wrote:  ONE MORE THING.... STEALTH!!! when a commando is invisible it is more of a representation of the fact snipers( irl ) are experts at going about undetected and finding their perfect spot to set up...and since its almost impossible to do in a video game with such small maps the only thing they can do is make the mando invisible!! SO GET OVER IT

Yea, but no sniper can walk in front of a whole group of soldiers in broad daylight while throwing mines and setting up an ambush.

Not to mention that realism has no place in a balance discussion, what we can say is that snipers ruin the fun in this game.

And these maps have huge open areas with convenient camping spots, in comparison to say, TF2, in which theres rarely if any decent camping spots, the maps are incredibly small, and even then the snipers dont kill in one shot unless its charged up.

I'm sorry, but if headshots were one hit kills, any decent sniper, myself included (And i am truely a horrible sniper in comparison to many), would be able to take out 3-4 soldiers/gunners before they knew what hit them, and would dominate average pub games with 20+ kills not being an oddity, but a regular occurence, the only counter would be other snipers...

Snipers in this game have insanely fast fire rates, and you are invisible, some snipers i know already kill well before a person can react, and if one hit headshots were put into a game, would probably be able to take out a whole team of soldiers/gunners without breaking a sweat.

One hit kills, with stealth, huge, open areas on everything except VV (Even that is comparitively open), plus fast fire rates and the fact that, even with 80 HP, you still die fairly slowly in comparison, would make snipers even more OP than old PS 5 + fast rifle.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 12:33 PM by CrazyFlyGuy.)
23-04-2010, 12:19 PM | Post: #135
FiendishBat 
And not to remember that Snipers isn't that OP.

[Image: 6]

23-04-2010, 05:26 PM | Post: #136
bevboy 
Commandos can get highly dangerous if you dont watch your bak.
Skill makes Commandos very powerful.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=a722bb7169f150...d50d12829d]
24-04-2010, 07:11 AM | Post: #137
Elmohead 
Skill makes anybody powerful.

@CFG: sniping in TF2 is very hard, definitely not noob-friendly.

[Image: 3]
24-04-2010, 10:19 AM | Post: #138
ArchXrevenantx 
Keep crying baby OHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! sincerely - Heavy weapons Guy (no not a gunner figure it out)

[Image: 3]
24-04-2010, 10:30 AM | Post: #139
Sadron82 
Overpowered? We have 80 hp and might have better weapons (bought by BF). I think it's skills that makes someone good.

Myself, I don't complain if royal commando snipes me with better weapon. It's either well aimed or just luck. Tongue

People who can't stand that they are killed with better weapon, should take break from the game. Or ignore your rage and play for fun. I never go for rage, I play for the fun. I don't have uber knife or rifle, only gun that I bought by BF is my pistol. I'm still getting good.

It's the SKILL that counts!

[Image: grig.png]

It is by sitting down to write every morning that one becomes a writer. Those who do not do this remain amateurs. GERALD BRENAN
24-04-2010, 12:37 PM | Post: #140
Na5k1 
(27-03-2010 01:19 PM)1easterling3 Wrote:  They have ubers, well simple, get a super.

Personally I think they should never have brought out the ubers/supers BECAUSE EA PROMISED IN BETA THAT THEY WHOULD BE MAKING NO NEW WEAPONS WHERE YOU PAY FOR AN ADVANTAGE!

This point can also be proved by visiting the battlefunds FAQ page which it says "With battleunds you can get cool emotes to taunt your enemies, and epic customizable clothes", nothing about fu**ing weps.

when do u idiots understand they are buyable via VP so BF doesn't give u advantage that ain't gainable through VP.

[Image: 2]