Hello There, Guest!

25-03-2010, 11:01 PM | Post: #1
tfmdave 
Ok.. This is just a general question for anybody concerning a rifle upgrade for my commando (royal) and my Soldier for a machine gun upgrade (national)

What does anybody recommend that I should get? Yes, with BF's so no battlefund haters need reply.

With my commando I mainly knife.. but occasionally I like to snipe someone, not often (I am a very bad shot, but those peeps that just stand in one spot are VERY tempting) I have already some uber that I am using but I am wondering if there is something better and more accurate for my caffiene laden aim lol (shaky shaky)

With my Soldier, I have some uber gun that I use but I notice that there is even more guns to choose from. So, concerning with what I now have equipped, what do you recommend? (besides a spell check lol) I use my soldier mainly short to medium range, and try to stick with a group for healing purposes.

I am looking for unlimited but not a new skin, dont really care for skins.

Please look at my profile for current weapon layout.

If I posted this in wrong forum, sorry. I appreciate any tips or recommendations from anybody.

Thanks

Dave

[Image: sig4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2010, 11:07 PM | Post: #2
OffaLimb 
When it comes to the sniper - go for the long, slow firing rifle. The non-uber. It's only 145 BF for unlimited and, for me anyway, there wasn't much difference from using the uber. I got the same score no matter which of the two I used.

As for the knife - the uber knife is the only uber that does more damage than the non-uber. So if you are big into knifing you should defiantly go for that.

For the soldier recommendation you are going to have to ask someone else. I haven't played that class much.

[Image: 16bdd0o.png]

Free shot gun: 3QZZ-GGDK-ZYZX-JK3F - PM if you use it so I can remove this.
25-03-2010, 11:08 PM | Post: #3
Father_Giliam 
Well I prefer the Pipsqueak's popper for my comando, but as you say your aim is a bit off, try out the (Super) fast rifle as its best for people that aim for the body and not the head. As for you Soldier I would go with a (Uber) Rudolfs rescue and a (Uber) Wacky machine gun (If you use these I couldnt tell as your hero was being updated). The Rudolfs rescue is by far the best SMG for close range, and the Wacky machine gun is a solid to long range gun which is pretty accurate but does not need the same amount of skill to use the pistol.

[Image: i2MOx.png]
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 11:10 PM by Father_Giliam.)
25-03-2010, 11:08 PM | Post: #4
Wolf-ErwinRumble 
I go double smg with my soldier

25-03-2010, 11:10 PM | Post: #5
guido1 
(25-03-2010 11:01 PM)tfmdave Wrote:  Ok.. This is just a general question for anybody concerning a rifle upgrade for my commando (royal) and my Soldier for a machine gun upgrade (national)

What does anybody recommend that I should get? Yes, with BF's so no battlefund haters need reply.

With my commando I mainly knife.. but occasionally I like to snipe someone, not often (I am a very bad shot, but those peeps that just stand in one spot are VERY tempting) I have already some uber that I am using but I am wondering if there is something better and more accurate for my caffiene laden aim lol (shaky shaky)

With my Soldier, I have some uber gun that I use but I notice that there is even more guns to choose from. So, concerning with what I now have equipped, what do you recommend? (besides a spell check lol) I use my soldier mainly short to medium range, and try to stick with a group for healing purposes.

I am looking for unlimited but not a new skin, dont really care for skins.

Please look at my profile for current weapon layout.

If I posted this in wrong forum, sorry. I appreciate any tips or recommendations from anybody.

Thanks

Dave

well that if u like it to use a close weapon choose a close weapon.if u like it to use a long range weapon choose a long range weapon

all players are better with other weapons keep try it until u find the best weapon Wink

[Image: guido1.png]
25-03-2010, 11:10 PM | Post: #6
ghostmurder 
soldier i'd go for the vlr pistol in combination with the short range smg. the smg MAYBE in uber but the pistol definetly, those extra shots make this pistol awesome

[Image: th_Skull_black.jpg]

(24-12-2012 02:04 AM)EddyKawabata Wrote:  Ghost sums it up quite nice here.
25-03-2010, 11:10 PM | Post: #7
DOLFED 
You filthy battlefund noob. Your ruining this game. Tongue

[Image: pxt.jpg]
25-03-2010, 11:11 PM | Post: #8
Mc4 
im assuming you already have uber knife. if you dont like to sniper, then i would get the uber lonr range or short range pistol. both are pretty good, however i like the lr one.

for soldier, obviously get the sr smg (tommys typewriter/ rudolfs rescue which you already have). then for secondary, its basically a prefernce between sr shotty (looks like you have tried it already) or lr pistol. lr shotty is also fun, but isnt as good.

oh, and get ubers of all of these
25-03-2010, 11:11 PM | Post: #9
Father_Giliam 
(25-03-2010 11:10 PM)DOLFED Wrote:  You filthy battlefund noob. Your ruining this game. Tongue /sarcasm

Fixed Tongue (Never know if people wont get it)

[Image: i2MOx.png]
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 11:12 PM by Father_Giliam.)
25-03-2010, 11:13 PM | Post: #10
sgt._Hawk_10 
4 ur mando get supper popper or M95 (not much difference but M95 does 4-5 more damage per shot) and get super knife......and be patient when u r sniping and u should be able to get more kills

[Image: pr0stachesigftw.png]
25-03-2010, 11:14 PM | Post: #11
Devasator 
For commando, I would use a knife and a very long range pistol. The pistol is good for situations of when you are caught and semi-sniping.
25-03-2010, 11:15 PM | Post: #12
MisterBlack 
Don't know about the commando side but for soldier, if you already have the Uber Short Range then you don't need to worry about the new AK74 unless you really like the new look, animations, sounds and have the extra moola kicking around. Besides that the stats are the same.

Even if you are used to close to medium range battle, the Long Range SMG is a powerful little beast. Those criticals are a killer. I like my dual SMG setup and find both the close and long range SMGs work just as well in the medium range so it acts as a good crossover. Especially recommend the dual SMG setup if you've maxed out your BB.

[Image: 2]
25-03-2010, 11:18 PM | Post: #13
(25-03-2010 11:01 PM)tfmdave Wrote:  If I posted this in wrong forum, sorry. I appreciate any tips or recommendations from anybody.

Thanks

Dave
Tip:
Don't ever make a topic again if you know you might post it in the wrong section of the forum.

Read the guides of the soldier and commando, very much information that you don't know exists.

Have fun.

[Image: dtwlj.jpg]

[Image: postbit_pm.gif]
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 11:18 PM by 20043552.)
25-03-2010, 11:20 PM | Post: #14
DOLFED 
(25-03-2010 11:18 PM)20043552 Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 11:01 PM)tfmdave Wrote:  If I posted this in wrong forum, sorry. I appreciate any tips or recommendations from anybody.

Thanks

Dave
Tip:
Don't ever make a topic again if you know you might post it in the wrong section of the forum.

Read the guides of the soldier and commando, very much information that you don't know exists.

Have fun.

TIP - Stop going into every topic and bagging people. Go back to standing on the window
ledge would you.

[Image: pxt.jpg]
26-03-2010, 12:02 AM | Post: #15
(25-03-2010 11:20 PM)DOLFED Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 11:18 PM)20043552 Wrote:  

Thanks

Dave
Tip:

Have fun.

TIP - Stop going into every topic and bagging people. Go back to standing on the window
ledge would you.

Dolfed don't get to personal please. I respected you as a player and a huge donator to the BFH foundation. But don't take the negative parts my posts. Try to see that I give information and have fun, is not bagging people.

Ontopic,
A clear case of offtopic chatter, sorry for that. Did you ask Funk about your soldier? He made a easy to read/understand soldiers guide.

[Image: dtwlj.jpg]

[Image: postbit_pm.gif]
26-03-2010, 12:15 AM | Post: #16
Opzey 
(25-03-2010 11:13 PM)sgt._Hawk_10 Wrote:  4 ur mando get supper popper or M95 (not much difference but M95 does 4-5 more damage per shot) and get super knife......and be patient when u r sniping and u should be able to get more kills

DUDE THEY HAVE MADE IT CLEAR, THE NEW BC2 WEAPS ARE NEW SKINS ONLY
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2010 12:16 AM by Opzey.)
26-03-2010, 01:22 AM | Post: #17
tfmdave 
(25-03-2010 11:11 PM)Father_Giliam Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 11:10 PM)DOLFED Wrote:  You filthy battlefund noob. Your ruining this game. Tongue /sarcasm

Fixed Tongue (Never know if people wont get it)

Lol I got the sarcasm...Big Grin

To the numbers dude... whatever man.. read some of your posts on other threads... your not very constructive on anything really, just that this thread room got a little warmer with yer hot air. oh dear! was that personal?Dodgy

To everyone else.. I appreciate your input...Smile

What I got so far is:

Sniper, I have the uber knife... now I need to see if I want the slow or fast rifle.. more input and opinions before i decide..

Soldier, looks like I may go the double machine gun route, one long and one short as I always find myself there anyways lol...Shy

Again, I appreciate everyones CONSTRUCTIVE responses.. will give it about 2 more hours before I spend some monah on FUNDZZZZ!Big Grin

Side note: My son got me playing this game and I enjoy it very much to the point where I WILL spend a little money on the game.

Thanks

Dave

26-03-2010, 01:48 AM | Post: #18
tfmdave 
got the kommandant for moderate along with my short range... now just need to decide on a oscar super or roderickj super for commando

26-03-2010, 02:10 AM | Post: #19
Mc4 
the kommandant is horrible
26-03-2010, 02:11 AM | Post: #20
M1k3ol 
(26-03-2010 12:15 AM)Opzey Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 11:13 PM)sgt._Hawk_10 Wrote:  4 ur mando get supper popper or M95 (not much difference but M95 does 4-5 more damage per shot) and get super knife......and be patient when u r sniping and u should be able to get more kills

DUDE THEY HAVE MADE IT CLEAR, THE NEW BC2 WEAPS ARE NEW SKINS ONLY

this, stop spreading mis-information, it has already been stated in the game code that BC2 = ubers in every way (code-wise)

guys stop the offtopic, this guy just asked for opinions on what he should get, stick to that

personal opinion
for mando, uber/super knife is a must have, no way around it...for "main" you can go trigger happy with the fast firing one, or methodic with the slow one depends on your style, me?, I go with the LR pistol (common or uber, no problem there) and uber knife

for soldier, many styles, 2 SMG (LR and SR), SMG and pistol (SR SMG and LR pistol), SMG and shotty...it depends on your style, I would reccomend the 2 SMG and BB as skill, gunners at 35m or above are easier this way IF they don't have backup near you, lone grenade is an option too
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2010 02:16 AM by M1k3ol.)