Hello There, Guest!

19-03-2010, 11:04 PM | Post: #61
MisterBlack 
(19-03-2010 09:28 PM)Dexploratio Wrote:  
(19-03-2010 09:12 PM)Ine Wrote:  God, how stupid can you get? You have to BUY almost every game you want, but BFH is free. DICE and EA doesn't earn nothing by give us the game by free download. It's only fair that they have to make some money on it. If you don't want to pay for BF, then don't.

Other games cost a 1-time payment of 50$. This game costs like 30-50$ PER MONTH.

Don't be so melodramatic. You can easily spend $10 a month on this game and be more than fine and have a steady line of new clothing, weapons and widgets. You can spend a one time $50 and load a bunch of weapons and some clothes for a couple characters.

However, if you want 6 full characters with all of the newest clothes, emotes and weapons as soon as they are released plus a heavy constant stream of widgets, yes you are going to pay for it and that is your own personal choice. You absolutely DO NOT need everything to stay competitive or keep the playing field fair. You can't have everything for nothing.

As for other games having a one time payment of $50. Perhaps in the 90's, todays prices for a brand new game off the shelve is about $80-$90 where I live and that does not include the countless DLCs that get put out directly after its release, expansions, in game purchasable additions and monthly subscription charges. For games that do not have any of those things, yes it is a one time fee but that also means a one time production time frame meaning no additional or new updated content. After 6 months and you've burned through the game and all it's content and the bore sets in, it's pretty much ready for the trash.

If we want to have a constant stream of new content, then we as the community need to support it so they have the resources to do this. On the flip side, if they want a constant income, then they have to offer to us, the content to keep us spending our battlefunds/money on. It's a very simple rule of business.

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2010, 06:06 PM | Post: #62
wallie9410 
my birthday is coming up and i was gonna get 20$ worth of bf but 20$ is usually about all i get as far as money on my birthday. it sucks cuz i wanted wasetland set and some new weps but it would be all my money probably i think bf prices should be lower for those of us that do have 20$ to spend on 2800 bf. i really want some new stuff for my soldier but there are so many reasons i shouldnt i dont even know where to start counting. i wanted an m16 too (they are my favorite smg type in the world) but it sucks that there is no way to get them unlim without paying 10$ and then the wasteland set so that totals 15-20$ for just 2 things. i also think you should be able to get refunds on things in the store like return them for your battle funds so you can change every now and then without going poor buying bf.

[Image: 9]
25-03-2010, 06:09 PM | Post: #63
wallie9410 
(16-03-2010 10:18 PM)MisterBlack Wrote:  "we want the stuff but we dont want to buy it"

Well I feel the same way about my car, my house, my TV, my.... you get the picture.

not everyone has 5,000,000,000, dollars they can go spending on bf....

[Image: 9]
25-03-2010, 06:15 PM | Post: #64
Hullabaluu 
(25-03-2010 06:09 PM)wallie9410 Wrote:  
(16-03-2010 10:18 PM)MisterBlack Wrote:  "we want the stuff but we dont want to buy it"

Well I feel the same way about my car, my house, my TV, my.... you get the picture.

not everyone has 5,000,000,000, dollars they can go spending on bf....

lol get a job

[Image: 1]