Hello There, Guest!

20-02-2010, 08:24 PM | Post: #1
aaruni 
hi i am new and from india.how do i invite other plyers.if you want to invite me you can i am looking forward for any new friends online.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2010, 08:57 PM | Post: #2
MrPioter 
If you know the person's name type it in the Player Search. When you find him, go to his profile and click "add as a friend" button.

[Image: 2m7vfyw.png]
03-03-2011, 04:15 PM | Post: #3
=CrazyGentleman= 
Yeah,thats it,but i if you want to invite him in-game,go in game to tab and then click on the players name you want to add as friend.

[Image: 786eqe2a.png]

"At some point in life, you'll realise your life is not a piece of a huge puzzle, but rather a puzzle itself that needs to be solved."
03-03-2011, 08:44 PM | Post: #4
Killa3000 
Here you go:

How do I play with my friends?
In order to play with your friends, you need to add them first. There are several ways to add them:
1. If your friend has posted in the forums, click on the little icon next to his/her name in the post.
[Image: 2cwq447.jpg]

2. Go to Player Search, listed under “Community” in the navigation bar on top, search for the player’s or hero’s name. Next to the player’s name, there is a little icon like mentioned above, click on it to send a request.
3. Found a player while in game and want to add him? Press TAB to bring up the scoreboard and double click on his/her name.

Now it’s not done yet, this is only HALF the process. All you've done is send a request, the other person has to accept the request before you can become friends. How is this done?
Go to your Friends list, located on top of the website.
[Image: wt9mhu.jpg]

People who requested to be your friend are located under “fans”. Click on the little icon next to their name to accept their request.
Now you can find each other in the game menu under ‘friends’.

Next time use search Wink

[Image: 1zm1ik3.png]