Hello There, Guest!

27-01-2010, 03:36 AM | Post: #21
thatchapdean 
(27-01-2010 03:03 AM)CrazyFlyGuy Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 02:30 AM)thatchapdean Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 02:27 AM)CrazyFlyGuy Wrote:  Its not common for people to bookmark low levels servers, as servers arent classed as "low level", so a "low level" server one day could become high the next day.

But yes it is common for people to join low level friends, you get XP alot faster Big Grin. Also matchmaking fails.

Surprisingly enough, i do alot better on high level servers. Theres alot less knifers around, which i find annoyingly hard to deal with especially on my gunner.
yes
Im not saying your friend is intentional i just think balanced servers/games is important as business. Otherwise there is no point you/me/her/him/chap next door/the rager/Spammer/troll even whispering the words of this game. Peace

Ok but 'commonly' it seems many new(ish) people are always on the same servers(supposed 'MatchMaking'), there are a couple of German ones i know. So if higher lvls bookmark them then the chance of the opposition being weaker increases. FACT

Maybe matchmaking is somewhat matched to the server.

I got a friend who only joins bookmarked servers, and he always seems to be playing with noobs in the same RR/VV I3d server.

Could be that server is a low level one.

[Image: 8yi3og]

Xfire:thatchapdean
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2010, 03:55 AM | Post: #22
xXRage~GraceXx 
(27-01-2010 02:31 AM)thatchapdean Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 02:30 AM)xXRage~GraceXx Wrote:  i was just put on a server with nothing but lvl 3's and only from the play now button, so not always

you're level?

i was playing on my lvl 15 soldier

[Image: 16]

sig by: xXRage~GraceXx
27-01-2010, 04:04 AM | Post: #23
BulletEater 
What I'm wondering is how the matchmaking system categorized a server if high levels join in a low level server. Does it consider it a high level server once the high levels join or will it still matchmake low levels into it? Or perhaps it takes an average? Or maybe I'm just missing the whole algorithm here.
27-01-2010, 07:41 AM | Post: #24
CrazyFlyGuy 
(27-01-2010 04:04 AM)BulletEater Wrote:  What I'm wondering is how the matchmaking system categorized a server if high levels join in a low level server. Does it consider it a high level server once the high levels join or will it still matchmake low levels into it? Or perhaps it takes an average? Or maybe I'm just missing the whole algorithm here.

My level 27 friend joined an aussy noob server which i think was classified as european. So he got all the laggy euro low levels joining the server, whenever they ragequit from his 30+ kills and landslide victory more noob euros would come.

Then i joined him, and some other high level friends followed me, after that the low levels just stopped joining and the server died.

I'm thinking one high level joining the server won't make much of a difference. But its more an average, or maybe if 2-3+ come it turns into a high level one.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 07:41 AM by CrazyFlyGuy.)
27-01-2010, 09:01 AM | Post: #25
Funk001 
I always join the players where I know they will be playing my favorite maps.
It does happen often though that I end up in a lower rank server.
But come on you guys, since when are we afraid of a little competition?!

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 301px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8439/newimaged.png[/IG]
I have a New Youtube Channel! Make sure to check it out.
My BFH Youtube Channel is also still there of course!
Also, check out My Website
27-01-2010, 10:05 AM | Post: #26
Lifeless_Nerd 
i dont have low level ppl on my friend list. however im joining servers im a vip on quite often and thats where the fun begins Tongue

[Image: 11.jpg]
27-01-2010, 10:33 AM | Post: #27
Uuniperuna 
Its just about skill and teamplay. Me at lvl 1 and my friend who's lvl 30 and we pwned at least 6 +20 lvl nationals with great KDRs. So dont whine, kill 'em.

27-01-2010, 10:50 AM | Post: #28
CrazyFlyGuy 
(27-01-2010 10:33 AM)Uuniperuna Wrote:  Its just about skill and teamplay. Me at lvl 1 and my friend who's lvl 30 and we pwned at least 6 +20 lvl nationals with great KDRs. So dont whine, kill 'em.

I'm somehow doubting you won a 6v2 against level 20+'s with great KDRs

Plus, its less about the level and more about the fact that most low levels are newbies. Therefore they won't have much "skill"

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 10:51 AM by CrazyFlyGuy.)
27-01-2010, 11:07 AM | Post: #29
thatchapdean 
(27-01-2010 10:50 AM)CrazyFlyGuy Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 10:33 AM)Uuniperuna Wrote:  Its just about skill and teamplay. Me at lvl 1 and my friend who's lvl 30 and we pwned at least 6 +20 lvl nationals with great KDRs. So dont whine, kill 'em.

I'm somehow doubting you won a 6v2 against level 20+'s with great KDRs

Plus, its less about the level and more about the fact that most low levels are newbies. Therefore they won't have much "skill"

and your 'friends' abilities will be much higher/better

[Image: 8yi3og]

Xfire:thatchapdean
27-01-2010, 11:34 AM | Post: #30
CrySpy 
(27-01-2010 09:01 AM)Funk001 Wrote:  I always join the players where I know they will be playing my favorite maps.
It does happen often though that I end up in a lower rank server.
But come on you guys, since when are we afraid of a little competition?!

I do pretty much the same, or join favorite servers.
It's not our fault if that server happens to be filled with low levels then, tough luck.

Also it is not uncommon I get in games with nebies via the macth making too.
Games with almost only high levels are very rare found in matchmaking as it is usually a "private" match. It gets boring after a few rounds with low levels anyways.

[Image: 6650986.png]

Forum rules!
Forum FAQs! How to report! Epic win! Signature rules! User fixes!

I was a community moderator, not an official EA representative

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2010, 12:23 PM | Post: #31
Ukvinta 
(27-01-2010 10:05 AM)Lifeless_Nerd Wrote:  i dont have low level ppl on my friend list. however im joining servers im a vip on quite often and thats where the fun begins Tongue
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/static/.../smile.gif You where Mr Natural and you where on the top on royal-score and we where fairly low level .And no i didnt accuse you of cheats only the other reflex-aggresive guy who played commando.Jeez I suppsed you where pro at the 1 kill you made against me .Vinkta
27-01-2010, 01:21 PM | Post: #32
Ganlin
yesterday with me gunner national lvl 12 i kill 8 timmes soldier lvl 30 royals lol
27-01-2010, 01:52 PM | Post: #33
Daemonium 
Were they afk?Smile
Or are you talking about " we found a 20lvl guy alone and we totally pwned his ass thanks to my skills!!!oneoneoneeleven" x6 with a different person each time? If not, it dosen't make any sense. Well, unless all of them were on LSD and focusing on something entirely different.
27-01-2010, 02:02 PM | Post: #34
c0mputeRb0y 
(27-01-2010 02:25 AM)DontClickHere Wrote:  What's worse is when a high level is actually matchmade into a low level server. It doesn't happen as often as before the matchmaking update, but still. Sometimes I'm up against level 30s when I'm only around level 10...

This. I often get matchmade in a low level server and I actually quit cause I hate playing with/against low lvls which have no idea how to play, take too long to finish a game and say you hack once you end up first. Dodgy

It was Keseff
27-01-2010, 02:16 PM | Post: #35
DOLFED 
Yes but keep in mind, we dont have the population of Europe, at 2am in Australia, there isnt that many high level players on, and we have to take what we can get, and some of us play at this time of night. Surely we dont have to sit in an empty server on the hope 10+ level 30's are going to join..........

[Image: pxt.jpg]