Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2009, 11:45 AM | Post: #61
ReeRoun 
Im currently sitting on a stash of 3000+ VPs which is now almost completely useless and ive already paid quite alot for this game for things i want and now i have to pay for things i NEED?
I really like this game, its fun and have a great atmosphere about it, but if it turns to a greed machine im out.

great post btw ^^

[Image: thekritz.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2009, 12:02 PM | Post: #62
Snajo 
(01-12-2009 10:01 AM)Darkstar Wrote:  /signed

First, please don't /sign every bloody thing you come across. This just looks weird on non-petition topics and severely degrades the value of the topics that are petitions (for a good cause).
Thank you.

Absolutely great topic start post, gave me goose bumps...

[Image: eafailed.png]

--> Argument here for a change in VP prices! <--
Please don't buy Battlefunds and boycott BFH until EA/Dice fix the VP prices
01-12-2009, 12:15 PM | Post: #63
Diablotin 
Is "Awsome" the right word to use Nutty? There are still many uncleared points and I see no official thread opened up by a mod to have a serious discussion with the community.

You know I'm in this game since early closed beta. And that's really when I had the most fun... But I played through the well known connection problems, the site and game downtime (remember those 5 days when the only news we received where twitter feeds once a day?), the buffs and nerfs, and the poor communication and the list goes on.

And yea, as I liked the game I decided to buy battlefunds, thinking that it would complete my gaming experience on BFH and at the same time reward Dice/EA for having made such a great game. And if one of you mods can have an indepth look at my account you will see that I'm not talking about 5 bucks here...

But now I find out that if I want to continue enjoying the same game experience (with bandages and normal guns for example), I have to put in more battlefunds and this I will not do. Why? Because I'm forced to, it's no longer a choice. It's a bit like if a beggar pointed a gun at my head asking me for money instead of asking nicely, it's a matter of principle.

And I feel deeply robbed by these changes, robbed because I have already given my share of the money, and I see no reasons to continue giving.

How about the private servers??? Payed for private servers, received some basic console to manage it, with no updates whatsoever on the BFHcc, and now all the private servers are as empty as the public ones, before the first 3 months of payments are over?

On top of all that the clans that where starting to build up are all tearing apart as a large part of the community is quiting. As time go by less and less friends are connected, making the gaming experience a little less enjoyable every day. So why continue to pay more?

Payed for battlefunds, payed for private server, and now must pay more to keep playing decently. Sure I can play with the free guns and use 1 bandage every 10 games on our empty server, but that's just not the way I want to play this game, so you guys sure won't be getting any more of my money, and like a lot of others, as soon as my VP run out I'm disinstalling and moving on, hoping to find a steady game where my invested time and money might harvest a better and longer gaming experience.

Edit: The least you could've done is warn the community about these changes, that way we might've all spent our saved VP's on fulling up bandages/weapons to be able to continue playing "normally" for a couple of more weeks. That really would've been a sort of "thank you" to the existing community before the new one arrives...
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 12:24 PM by Diablotin.)
01-12-2009, 12:32 PM | Post: #64
-.]oNe[.- 
+1...nice post

GameOfDeath Wrote:Cheats code guide At top of evey page(thort u were getting rid of cheaters!!)
Epic Phail. Sleepy
01-12-2009, 12:38 PM | Post: #65
McNutty|R.A.T.S. 
(01-12-2009 12:15 PM)Diablotin Wrote:  Is "Awsome" the right word to use Nutty? There are still many uncleared points and I see no official thread opened up by a mod to have a serious discussion with the community.

You know I'm in this game since early closed beta. And that's really when I had the most fun... But I played through the well known connection problems, the site and game downtime (remember those 5 days when the only news we received where twitter feeds once a day?), the buffs and nerfs, and the poor communication and the list goes on.

And yea, as I liked the game I decided to buy battlefunds, thinking that it would complete my gaming experience on BFH and at the same time reward Dice/EA for having made such a great game. And if one of you mods can have an indepth look at my account you will see that I'm not talking about 5 bucks here...

But now I find out that if I want to continue enjoying the same game experience (with bandages and normal guns for example), I have to put in more battlefunds and this I will not do. Why? Because I'm forced to, it's no longer a choice. It's a bit like if a beggar pointed a gun at my head asking me for money instead of asking nicely, it's a matter of principle.

And I feel deeply robbed by these changes, robbed because I have already given my share of the money, and I see no reasons to continue giving.

How about the private servers??? Payed for private servers, received some basic console to manage it, with no updates whatsoever on the BFHcc, and now all the private servers are as empty as the public ones, before the first 3 months of payments are over?

On top of all that the clans that where starting to build up are all tearing apart as a large part of the community is quiting. As time go by less and less friends are connected, making the gaming experience a little less enjoyable every day. So why continue to pay more?

Payed for battlefunds, payed for private server, and now must pay more to keep playing decently. Sure I can play with the free guns and use 1 bandage every 10 games on our empty server, but that's just not the way I want to play this game, so you guys sure won't be getting any more of my money, and like a lot of others, as soon as my VP run out I'm disinstalling and moving on, hoping to find a steady game where my invested time and money might harvest a better and longer gaming experience.

Edit: The least you could've done is warn the community about these changes, that way we might've all spent our saved VP's on fulling up bandages/weapons to be able to continue playing "normally" for a couple of more weeks. That really would've been a sort of "thank you" to the existing community before the new one arrives...

Of course not, but at least someone on the team will see this thread. With the way things have been going so far that is a "result" (which is very, very sad).

For my real feelings look here: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=89589

(Or if you're feeling saucy check my post history and see my full on rage from yesterday)

01-12-2009, 12:43 PM | Post: #66
Diablotin 
(01-12-2009 12:38 PM)McNutty|R.A.T.S. Wrote:  For my real feelings look here: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=89589

(Or if you're feeling saucy check my post history and see my full on rage from yesterday)

Followed it all minute by minute, I just didn't feel like posting yesterday Wink

Off topic: received my beta RUSE key today, so if you wanna join me quickly apply for one^^
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 12:44 PM by Diablotin.)
01-12-2009, 12:54 PM | Post: #67
RaYYaN 
Great Post

All the raging has made DICE realise that we are mad

Now we need calm and well-written posts, like those in this thread and McNutty's so that they can understand we we are MAD and what we would like to be changed

[Image: 1]
[Image: 2]

3rd Hero: Snipa-Ray: Level 16 Royal Sniper
*I have no battlefunds :{ but if I did my heroes would look like the pics above :]
01-12-2009, 01:02 PM | Post: #68
Rupo 
+1. Smile

[Image: pubsig.php?Rupfasa;196230537;13]
01-12-2009, 01:05 PM | Post: #69
stconquest 
Nicely said Clast.

An envyExile signature.
01-12-2009, 01:10 PM | Post: #70
ShadeShooter Go to next important person...
(01-12-2009 12:15 PM)Diablotin Wrote:  Is "Awsome" the right word to use Nutty? There are still many uncleared points and I see no official thread opened up by a mod to have a serious discussion with the community.

If that's what you want and will stop most of the repetitive topics then I will personally make that topic right now. The reason why there wasn't one yesterday is due to the spam attack that we were under but as usual spam doesn't prevail and it never will. The pure concept that some of the community has that spamming a forum to gain what they want is ludicrous to say the least.

A serious discussion on matters such as this is always welcome, especially one where everyone's opinion is respected, regardless of their stance on the matter, after all this is what we were after to begin with when we tried to keep the discussion in one topic that one of the player's made, unfortunately emotions flowed and chaos ensued.

Quote:All the raging has made DICE realise that we are mad

Not in the slightest, a simple "DICE we are mad about this" along with ideas to improve/may solve the issue would suffice, the raging has only caused many forum accounts to be suspended and topics close. Oh and also made my fingers hurt but I'll survive Wink

Quote:Now we need calm and well-written posts

Couldn't agree more, would make my job a lot easier to send reports to the Team but I can't promise that changes will be made, that is purely up to the Team.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 01:12 PM by ShadeShooter.)
01-12-2009, 01:14 PM | Post: #71
McNutty|R.A.T.S. 
(01-12-2009 01:10 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  
If that's what you want and will stop most of the repetitive topics then I will personally make that topic right now.

Please do this ... we need an official thread on this.

01-12-2009, 01:19 PM | Post: #72
mantisisrael 
I just saw this post now for the first time and i must bump it for it is perfect and speaks the truth for all of us

current situation will lead to a crucial mass of players to stop playing and even if some will stay and play they wont be able to sustain themselves

Please read the forum rules before posting a new signature.
01-12-2009, 01:20 PM | Post: #73
iQue 
Clast is definitely spot on. Great post.

Developers, please understand that this is very much about principles. There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling things to us, but you have gone at it the wrong way. There should be zero ingame advantage for paying customers. There should of course be perks for paying money but this should be for, as you yourselves have said before, aesthetics and convenience. There is a lot more to offer here, without disturbing the ingame balance.

Another issue is that we don't know how far EA/DICE will go, if things will get worse from here or not.

2009-11-30 RIP BFH
01-12-2009, 01:38 PM | Post: #74
McNutty|R.A.T.S. 
(01-12-2009 01:14 PM)McNutty|R.A.T.S. Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 01:10 PM)ShadeShooter Wrote:  
If that's what you want and will stop most of the repetitive topics then I will personally make that topic right now.

Please do this ... we need an official thread on this.

Any time now would be great...

01-12-2009, 01:40 PM | Post: #75
ceco_bg 
Agree with everything you said, great job ea ....

[Image: 3]
01-12-2009, 03:06 PM | Post: #76
ShadeShooter
Ok Official Discussion Topic has been made, please place all your opinions there in order for us (The Community Team) to streamline your thoughts, feelings, emotions and opinions about the update for the team in our reports. Thank you