Hello There, Guest!

20-04-2012, 04:30 PM | Post: #101
o_Biscuit_NL 
Can everyone just stfu about their ''oh gunner is OP !!''
or ''OOMMMGGGG soldiers BS is OP''
or ''Commandos Fast rifle + PS is soo OP''

they are not OP !!
ur just failing in beating them and u QQ all the forums just stop these 10000 threads and qq in ur room seriously

[Image: loltpub.png]
[/align]
Find all posts by this user
20-04-2012, 04:42 PM | Post: #102
dajurgen 
@ at all people who are QQ'ing about BS being UP :

(20-04-2012 05:35 AM)SweetName Wrote:  IF a person playing soldier RELIED on BS to kill people at full health...
Then you really weren't good at the game to begin with... and should learn to play before talking about balance.

now thats BS is more balanced, they only need to :
-nerf/replace keg slow (fking ridiculous shet)
-adjust BB so it doesn't promote camping
-slightly nerf FF (healing every fifth bullet and removing crit bonus should be fair , though crits should still be allowed whilst using FF )
-Delete Nerf mando's .... ALOT
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 04:43 PM by dajurgen.)
20-04-2012, 05:21 PM | Post: #103
Zwegaphant 
(20-04-2012 04:30 PM)o_Biscuit_NL Wrote:  Can everyone just stfu about their ''oh gunner is OP !!''

they are not OP !!
ur just failing in beating them and u QQ all the forums just stop these 10000 threads and qq in ur room seriously

You got soo much knowledge about this game.

I agree just nerf the other classes aswell (especially FF....)

A gunner can kill a soldier in ...lets say...3 seconds with ff.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:23 PM by Zwegaphant.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2012, 05:31 PM | Post: #104
Kacknub.. 
(20-04-2012 05:21 PM)PeterZwegat^^ Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 04:30 PM)o_Biscuit_NL Wrote:  Can everyone just stfu about their ''oh gunner is OP !!''

they are not OP !!

in 3 seconds with FF..ok
u know?BLASTING STRIKE+CM5+TONIX vs FF5
U KNOW??!!idiot..
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:32 PM by Kacknub...)
20-04-2012, 05:33 PM | Post: #105
Paul1858 

they are not OP !!

3 secs ???? lets make it 2.....

or 1 with lvl 4/5 keg and zooka

[Image: 6]
20-04-2012, 05:35 PM | Post: #106
Zwegaphant 
(20-04-2012 05:31 PM)KNOW1NG Wrote:  

they are not OP !!

in 3 seconds with FF..ok
U KNOW??!!idiot..

You seem to know so less but yet talk so much.

Why would a Soldier use Tonics?

And the Soldier is mostly not even able to use his Blasting Strike because hes killed before.
Or if he uses CM first, then he gets killed after using BS.
20-04-2012, 06:17 PM | Post: #107
BuildNrZwo 

they are not OP !!

the irony is strong in this one

(20-04-2012 11:00 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  In short, nothing should be changed simply because it annoys you.

then gunners shouldn't be nerfed simply because they annoy you.

[Image: lederpysignature.png]
bixxy pls?
20-04-2012, 06:42 PM | Post: #108
Notyou 
(20-04-2012 05:31 PM)KNOW1NG Wrote:  in 3 seconds with FF..ok
U KNOW??!!idiot..

Keep calling everybody an idiot, it just makes you look like an even bigger one.

20-04-2012, 07:13 PM | Post: #109
Diggidy 
Quote:then gunners shouldn't be nerfed simply because they annoy you.

correct. gunners should be nerfed bc they dominate the game. I'd start with a 2m (?) nerf to the blast radius of the keg, not much at all simply making it a little more skill vs. spam. I'd also allow CM to cure the slow to put soldiers on par with gunners who can legit, and mandos who can elixir out.

that probably wouldn't be enough, but it's a start.

while I freely admit I am partial to soldier, I would also address burning bullets... remove the widget but nerf the damage, provide a bonus for accuracy to limit spraying, and make it much less effective at range.

in exchange, there should be a buff to higher level grenade spam and sixth sense, to make the soldier ability tree as diverse as the gunner and bring more variety to the game.

and for balancing Mandos, idk. one idea which seems impossible would be to split them between snipers, who do not have stealth (but some other ability), and knifers who retain stealth. who knows the class is fun to play but only for trolling. there are very good reasons for mando limits on servers.

[Image: 12]
20-04-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #110
Paul1858 
(20-04-2012 07:13 PM)Diggidy Wrote:  
Quote:then gunners shouldn't be nerfed simply because they annoy you.

correct. gunners should be nerfed bc they dominate the game. I'd start with a 2m (?) nerf to the blast radius of the keg, not much at all simply making it a little more skill vs. spam. I'd also allow CM to cure the slow to put soldiers on par with gunners who can legit, and mandos who can elixir out.

that probably wouldn't be enough, but it's a start.

while I freely admit I am partial to soldier, I would also address burning bullets... remove the widget but nerf the damage, provide a bonus for accuracy to limit spraying, and make it much less effective at range.

in exchange, there should be a buff to higher level grenade spam and sixth sense, to make the soldier ability tree as diverse as the gunner and bring more variety to the game.

and for balancing Mandos, idk. one idea which seems impossible would be to split them between snipers, who do not have stealth (but some other ability), and knifers who retain stealth. who knows the class is fun to play but only for trolling. there are very good reasons for mando limits on servers.

you quited trolling everyone ?? Tongue

moderator says bs isnt nerfed wtf ?!!??!!

[Image: 6]
20-04-2012, 07:30 PM | Post: #111
jallu87 
it wasnt a "nerf" it was a fix. they fixed that OP instakill problem..

[Image: 2]
20-04-2012, 08:50 PM | Post: #112
Diggidy 
I'll get back to trolling now. Tongue

[Image: 12]
20-04-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #113
2DayULive 
(20-04-2012 07:30 PM)jallu87 Wrote:  it wasnt a "nerf" it was a fix. they fixed that OP instakill problem..
It was a nerf. Logic, being crushed by force is realistic. Problem? People didn't enjoy getting instantly killed by it, especially since soldier used this skill almost every 10 sec during combat. Whether they use the word fix/nerf, blah blah, CHANGED has been made NOT to balance BUT to WEAKEN!

(20-04-2012 06:17 PM)BuildNrZwo Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 11:00 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  In short, nothing should be changed simply because it annoys you.

then gunners shouldn't be nerfed simply because they annoy you.
Who's talking about being annoy? I don't recall saying gunners annoy me, I, along many others, listed how VERY STRONG gunners are AGAINST SOLDIERS. Now with this nerf, a gunner can recover health without a problem. Blah blah, just read before you assume.

(20-04-2012 05:31 PM)KNOW1NG Wrote:  in 3 seconds with FF..ok
U KNOW??!!idiot..
Tonic aren't part of a soldier but it's funny how a soldier needs so many abilities, widgets just to keep up to a SINGLE SKILL, isn't it? You don't see people saying, strike+CM5+tonic vs FF5, MANY WIDGETs, MANY MANY ABILITIES. NO, that is because a gunner can beat soldiers even with a single ABILITY! The cheeser DEFINITELY out dmg SMG.

(20-04-2012 11:23 AM)orpheus###### Wrote:  Well i was thinking something more like if you can land more hits the intensity of the burning goes up and greater damage from burning will occur then if you just landed one bullet instead of just a set amount of damage.But that was only just what i was thinking. So it rewards skill but doesn't gimp soldier but buffs those who can aim slightly better.
This isn't so bad...

they are not OP !!
Abnormal game play = "OP". I will bother taking you serious once you do at least minimal thinking. There are reasons to complain about things other than "QQ".

(20-04-2012 04:42 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  -adjust BB so it doesn't promote camping
[Image: tumblr_lenxybNu9H1qdruxt.gif]

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
20-04-2012, 09:18 PM | Post: #114
Zwegaphant 
Do you know whats funny about all this stuff?

People say that Gunners are OP for a pretty long time already.

And then suddenly it comes up that Soldiers are OP in some peoples eyes and what happens?
They nerf BS...that is just....bs.
20-04-2012, 09:23 PM | Post: #115
The_WUUSTER 
(20-04-2012 04:42 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  @ at all people who are QQ'ing about BS being UP :

(20-04-2012 05:35 AM)SweetName Wrote:  IF a person playing soldier RELIED on BS to kill people at full health...
Then you really weren't good at the game to begin with... and should learn to play before talking about balance.

now thats BS is more balanced, they only need to :
-nerf/replace keg slow (fking ridiculous shet)
-adjust BB so it doesn't promote camping
-slightly nerf FF (healing every fifth bullet and removing crit bonus should be fair , though crits should still be allowed whilst using FF )
-Delete Nerf mando's .... ALOT

This.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
20-04-2012, 09:28 PM | Post: #116
2DayULive 
(20-04-2012 09:18 PM)PeterZwegat^^ Wrote:  Do you know whats funny about all this stuff?

People say that Gunners are OP for a pretty long time already.

And then suddenly it comes up that Soldiers are OP in some peoples eyes and what happens?
They nerf BS...that is just....bs.
You know what's even more funny? What they nerfed was LITTLE or close to NOTHING. Instant strikes were rare. The only thing that kept me grinning at other classes. Now knifers and gunners don't think twice before attacking soldiers. Now people are complaining about BB, a skill that deals low dmg, isn't continuous, and can heal opponents with fireproof pants. Problem? People don't like losing 36 health(technically, 1 health lost to mando with 5 elixer and 0 lost to gunner with HS.) or even gain. Why do I list what can possibly happen in brackets? Just to list the WORST case SCENARIO. Easiest? Soldier to have 1 BB or even miss all the shots, especially in long range, where a lot of soldiers use SMG and we all know how accurate it is at long range(moderate).

"now thats BS is more balanced, they only need to :"
I must to have missed this quote.
Chances of instant kills? Low. (now = N/A)
Chances of letting enemy escape? High.
Chances of dealing dmg? Low.
Chances of soldier dying on cool down, HIGH.
Chances of avoiding BS(jumping, running back/dodging range/hiding behind walls), high(assuming the player isn't a complete noob).
blah blah.

Tell me again, what was not balanced about this?
Assuming moon map would make the chances of instant kills moderate, isn't it time for soldiers to have their own map? Gunners rule infantry and vehicle maps, mandos can go stealth and avoid all risks, and soldiers have a little that just pushes things out of their way, for example, tanks. Does this mean the soldier is safe? NO, tanks will come back and attack. Solution, use torch? Please, I am off to work.

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 09:40 PM by 2DayULive.)
20-04-2012, 09:33 PM | Post: #117
Notyou 
Seriously guys, I think you're just whining about the BS fix. I played quite a few rounds with it today and BS works as it used to, I even got a "insta" kill on a ~70HP gunner. With level 3 BS.
But then again, I can play..

20-04-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #118
Zwegaphant 
You are soo right...I mean there was nothing more fun than running into a group of 3 peeps and just insta blast them into a wall ;D
That happened rarely and you propably had to die a few times for it but when it works it was epic.

And now?
Im running into a group of 3 guys, blast them and getting killed by them always.

GJ EAsy.

I am only playing Soldier atm because of the exp boost I got -.-
EAsy is ruining the fun as a soldier.

Edit: @NotYou - The problem isnt just that it got nerfed. The problem is that a nerf wasnt needed and they still did it. While gunners and mando are superior in this game.

Especially Gunners imo since Mandos are often blocked out (thanks to AA) I mean I fight them they kill me in a few seconds and still got full HP....that doesnt seem to be right.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 09:39 PM by Zwegaphant.)
20-04-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #119
Crowley69 
(20-04-2012 09:35 PM)PeterZwegat^^ Wrote:  Im running into a group of 3 guys, blast them and getting killed by them always.

You can just push them away and use weapons to kill them instead of hoping for a quick and easy kill.

Running into a group of 3 and expecting to win is foolish, against any class with any class.

Gunner does need a tweak, although if I can kill a gunner with crippled abilities, while hes using Keg 5 / FF 5 then with common knowledge anyone with BS5 and so on should realize that its time to stop blasting people into walls and adapt to what just happened.

In other words, use it for what its intentional for being to push people away.

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 09:53 PM by Crowley69.)
20-04-2012, 09:50 PM | Post: #120
Notyou 
Oh the nerf was indeed needed. Being able to kill someone at full health with a single press of a button, with no aiming needed - is OP.
It didn't happen many times but it did happen. Now, hopefully it won't happen anymore.
And that's it, that's the only change to BS.
It can still deal some powerful damage, it can still blast an enemy far away, it can still save your ass, it's still effective.
But I definitely agree, all classes need some changes. Changes that would balance out the differences between classes (by this I don't mean to make them all as one class) and breathe some fresh air in the lungs of us BFH veterans. Wink

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 09:56 PM by Notyou.)