Hello There, Guest!

23-08-2010, 11:12 PM | Post: #1
RoastPork  Go to next important person...
I find myself in a dilema.

Ive spend Around £20 on this game, and purchased myself some uber weapons, and some a few addons, The uber weapons, at my level do not tend to give me an advantage, as 90% of people own them.

Yet, im finding it hard to belive, that Apparently BF's do not give any advantage.

Recently im finding myself getting very frustrated, because of the amount of Widget spammers im playing against, which is clearly funded by BF, and not VP.

I agree, that EA need to turn a profit, but to give "power" or "Strength" to a player in return for a donation to the game is frustrating, even for myself as a paying customer.

I dont have $5 a day, to plunder into widgets, to make sure i win every fight. Im not rich enought to have everything i would like.

EA, their are games out their which offer tons of cash shop items, without giving the player a combat advantage, But im wondering why you insist that your cash shop items, and BF's do not offer ingame advantages, when they clearly do.

Why oh why do i hate widget spammers...

Whats your views on widget spammers, and do you feel EA is lieing when they say BF offer no ingame advantage.

/End Hate rant of widget spammers who spend $5 a day just to own ingame.

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2010, 11:17 PM | Post: #2
1captainprice1 
i hate widget spam. the only advantage is the fact that the weapons are unlimited. those people that run 'round with default clothes and stolen BC2 weapons because they thought it would give them an advantage make me lol.

[Image: d1cf21d6614112db5dccf35a4550521466ce8f0d_full.jpg]

Erreip199 Wrote:Everyone knows we dont want Peacocks
We want Ponies
23-08-2010, 11:20 PM | Post: #3
Hisc0 
the bigest problem is supply drops. guys with ~3000 (or more) tonics and fireproof pants

I report |cool| people.
And |ccc| also.
23-08-2010, 11:21 PM | Post: #4
Gigatitan 
Well of course it offers some advantage. Widgets from BF is a huge advantage but since it can be bought with VP, many say that everyone can use it, not just BF buyers. However, it's near impossible to sustain excessive widget use without BF, so realistically yes, it's an advantage (and that goes for Ubers/Supers as well).

I don't mind widget spammers; it's their money wasted, not mine.

[Image: newsigk.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2010, 11:22 PM | Post: #5
DarkoL 
I'm a widget spammer

when I'm a mando

, hate me Angel

Btw, your title is kinda misleading..

[Image: 16979_s.gif]

Signatures by Andyx7 and Gorjay. <3

23-08-2010, 11:23 PM | Post: #6
T3hdude 
The only disadvantage from BF is

-Smg and Sniper rifle
-Can have an uber and super of the same type of weapon (such as if they have uber/super of close range smg/mg/rifle)

[Image: signatureamf.png]
23-08-2010, 11:23 PM | Post: #7
Nemo456 
Tonic spammers usally suck and can be killed with a little strategy but when you take a player who normally destroys and give him tonics, chances are your not gonna kill him

[Image: 4]
23-08-2010, 11:27 PM | Post: #8
Anth8(D)estroy 
Unfortuanely due to the VP system change it has become very hard to keep renting weapons with VP.
With the widget spammers, I agree with Giga, it's their money they wasted.

[Image: anth8.png]
23-08-2010, 11:29 PM | Post: #9
emmie357 
I was against widget spamming... got my first lvl 30 (a soldier) without ever buying any widgets. (not even with VP)

Then I started playing the "supply drop lottery" and have been up to my elbows in tonics and bandages since...

But I don't spam them, even with so many I'm still kind of cheap.

[Image: halloween.png]
23-08-2010, 11:37 PM | Post: #10
BadBurrito 
Ah, I see you hate my widget spamming techniques!^^

PKM for 280BFs FTW!
Awesome Suggestion for BF and P4FF Buyers, Actual Rewards from paying REAL money
23-08-2010, 11:39 PM | Post: #11
spuggy 
I tend to hate anyone who uses bandaids that are not the good ole crude bandages. If only I could transfer those 50 crude ones you get with a new hero to my main heroes.
23-08-2010, 11:46 PM | Post: #12
StackHP 
Wasting real money on widgets is stupid. I only buy widgets on my commando and thats with VP, I don't exceed more than 200-300 vp a day so my bandages/tonics are sustainable.

and no, i don't think uber/super weps give an advantage at all. Maybe the smg+pistol where the crit is high and more often and the knife with more range+damage.

uber snipers only offers more bullets. idk if it crits, but with ps 5/5 it doesnt matter. MG the crit damage is such a little bonus(+extra 10 bullets) it's best just to stick with the normal ones.

23-08-2010, 11:47 PM | Post: #13
ghostmurder 
(23-08-2010 11:23 PM)T3hdude Wrote:  The only disadvantage from BF is

-Smg and Sniper rifle
-Can have an uber and super of the same type of weapon (such as if they have uber/super of close range smg/mg/rifle)

i agree on smg, but the default sniper is not as bad as people say.. biggest BF advantage is the super knife though, which is the only thing i bought. (while it was offered for half of the price of 30% off or something.)

[Image: th_Skull_black.jpg]

(24-12-2012 02:04 AM)EddyKawabata Wrote:  Ghost sums it up quite nice here.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 11:49 PM by ghostmurder.)
23-08-2010, 11:49 PM | Post: #14
~Bryan
I find myself with kinda an advantage because the ubers have 5 more bullets,even small changes like that make a difference.
23-08-2010, 11:54 PM | Post: #15
McCheetah 
What a suprise... another Battlefund hating post. Here's the deal, everything you can buy that would give you an advantage can also be baught with VP. Stop complaining about people with Battlefunds. Buy them or not. but if you dont (i will say again) stop complaining.

[Image: 3]
24-08-2010, 12:01 AM | Post: #16
XBrzk3rzX 
i bought battlefunds and now i have an advantage on the battlefield.

[Image: 2ltqcnc.png]

-Words of wisdom since 2009-
24-08-2010, 12:04 AM | Post: #17
RoastPork 
(23-08-2010 11:54 PM)McCheetah Wrote:  What a suprise... another Battlefund hating post. Here's the deal, everything you can buy that would give you an advantage can also be baught with VP. Stop complaining about people with Battlefunds. Buy them or not. but if you dont (i will say again) stop complaining.

Did you not read, i personally spend battlefunds myself ?

Im not a battlefund hater, im a widget spammer hater, Please at least read my post befor you comment, it shows just how stupid you really are.

I support the game, by buying outfits and one or two uber weapons.
I dont spend $10 a day on this game, to be able to spam 50 healing widgets per game, that is just sad, and its annoying.

Its also suprising how people say Ubers dont give an advantage, even though, +5 bullets in a clip, and +crit rate, is Small, its still an "Advantage".

Yes you can buy everything with VP, but their is a flat limit, its unsustainable, and thus, BF does give the advantage in weapon sustainability.

If you buy a weapon for 1 day with VP, even with 24 hours gameplay, the chances are you will never even be able to recover the costs of that 1 day weapon bought with VP, Let alone any widgets to go with it.

BF does give advantages, no matter how small some people might say it is, its still an advantage, and EA claim that its not.
If you put a lv 30, vs a Lv30, both gunners, both with the same skill level, but one has 10,000BF, and the other has nothing, whos gonna win the fight.. The person with the BF, plain and simple !

(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 12:09 AM by RoastPork.)
24-08-2010, 12:10 AM | Post: #18
Erreip199 
if i could buy a cheeser nerf id totally do it D:

[Image: pierrekoolaidsig-1.png]

I'm Invisible! Your Argument Is Now Invalid!
24-08-2010, 12:10 AM | Post: #19
McCheetah 
(24-08-2010 12:04 AM)RoastPork Wrote:  
(23-08-2010 11:54 PM)McCheetah Wrote:  What a suprise... another Battlefund hating post. Here's the deal, everything you can buy that would give you an advantage can also be baught with VP. Stop complaining about people with Battlefunds. Buy them or not. but if you dont (i will say again) stop complaining.

Did you not read, i personally spend battlefunds myself ?

Im not a battlefund hater, im a widget spammer hater, Please at least read my post befor you comment, it shows just how stupid you really are.

I support the game, by buying outfits and one or two uber weapons.
I dont spend $10 a day on this game, to be able to spam 50 healing widgets per game, that is just sad, and its annoying.

I havent spent more that 40USD on this game. And i wasnt talking about you. I was talking about the ones who complain about battlefunds giving an advantage. It doesnt matter what you or anyone else says, EA will do what they want, and you, me, or anyone else cant do anything about it.

[Image: 3]
24-08-2010, 12:19 AM | Post: #20
RoastPork 
(24-08-2010 12:10 AM)McCheetah Wrote:  It doesnt matter what you or anyone else says, EA will do what they want, and you, me, or anyone else cant do anything about it.

Only small minded people think this.

If everyone come together, i mean 100% of the player base, stopped spending money, and demanded some changes, EA has a choice of 2.

Listen to the playerbase, change the game, and resume to make money.
Close the game and loose income.

Things can be changed if everyone works together.