Hello There, Guest!

23-05-2010, 09:31 AM | Post: #41
QargZer 
Come on kicked/banned 12 times for "hacking" and if each time is a different server something is up. If you really do not hack your a god in this game that is all I can say.

[Image: angelraguelsignature.png]

Our recruitment thread * Click on server banner below to bookmark our server

[Image: steam50px.gif]
  [Image: bookmark.png]
  [Image: xfire50px.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 09:31 AM by QargZer.)
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2010, 09:31 AM | Post: #42
Dimicus 
(23-05-2010 09:09 AM)PinkSecToR Wrote:  Some1 likes their control. I've yet to see proof that I hack, yet there is LOTS of proof that I don't.

Lots you say? Well in that case give me a link to video evidence from your end of the gun fighting people of your level and still getting such high scores. No clipping of the video and i want to see the ending score.

[Image: Tyr.png]
23-05-2010, 09:31 AM | Post: #43
PinkSecToR 
(23-05-2010 09:30 AM)diehardd25 Wrote:  Inserting topic, love to see where it goes.

ikr There are quite a few people loving this thread right now...

(23-05-2010 09:31 AM)Dimicus Wrote:  
(23-05-2010 09:09 AM)PinkSecToR Wrote:  Some1 likes their control. I've yet to see proof that I hack, yet there is LOTS of proof that I don't.

Lots you say? Well in that case give me a link to video evidence from your end of the gun fighting people of your level and still getting such high scores. No clipping of the video and i want to see the ending score.

I have nothing to prove to you.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 09:32 AM by PinkSecToR.)
23-05-2010, 09:35 AM | Post: #44
Dimicus 
Then you have nothing to worry about and should never have made this topic or the other one.

23-05-2010, 09:39 AM | Post: #45
diehardd25 
(23-05-2010 09:35 AM)Dimicus Wrote:  Then you have nothing to worry about and should never have made this topic or the other one.
When a man's getting accused of murder do you think he's just gonna sit back and cross his fingers he doesn't get the chair?

[Image: 1]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter
23-05-2010, 09:39 AM | Post: #46
QargZer 
PinkSecToR your volley shots and ballistic kills is just beyond odd.. I am assuming your using your dapper tank buster to launch people in the air and kill them. and rocket sniping. You are trying to say you are not a hacker and yet you will not try to prove your self?

(23-05-2010 09:39 AM)diehardd25 Wrote:  
(23-05-2010 09:35 AM)Dimicus Wrote:  Then you have nothing to worry about and should never have made this topic or the other one.
When a man's getting accused of murder do you think he's just gonna sit back and cross his fingers he doesn't get the chair?

I agree when someone is being accused they will not just sit around. I was accused, banned, so I made a topic asking what happened and the outcome was the only proof the guy had was a photoshopped PBSS and it got him banned from the forums. But I was not doing anything suspicious such as 64ballistic kills and 175 volleyshots to get me banned I was just ranking high on the scoreboards constantly and using LR SMG to out snipe snipers.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 09:45 AM by QargZer.)
23-05-2010, 09:40 AM | Post: #47
rawrtastico 
Obvious attention seeking troll.
Just look at his stats. I clicked his soldier earlier. Several hundred kills and no deaths and won every game he played.
You wonder why you are kicked/banned? REALLY?
no, you are a troll that wants to be famous in BF Heroes. Gtfo.
23-05-2010, 09:40 AM | Post: #48
Vahvetti 
Yep, those Blind Fires + Ballistics + Volley Shots + Airborne assaults are just impossible.

[Image: 11rgfwm.png]

Montage: Five minutes of starlight - VOTW #152 | Team Finland - Nations Cup Winner 2010 & 2011

23-05-2010, 09:43 AM | Post: #49
PinkSecToR 
Aimbots don't do rockets. Wonder where all them volleys and ballistics come from?

Since it's clear many of you have not even played against me. Watch this video and listen. I don't snap, ALL my blind fires can be explained by what you'll see, and you'll notice that I do miss.

23-05-2010, 09:45 AM | Post: #50
Dimicus 
(23-05-2010 09:39 AM)diehardd25 Wrote:  

You seriously just compared murder to hacking a video game?

i don't think the stakes are that high in this sort of thing.

23-05-2010, 09:46 AM | Post: #51
rawrtastico 
dude don't matter. You can post all the youtube clips you want. You're not legit with those stats. No way you are godly pro with two classes.
Those clips could be when you turn off hacks..lmao.
23-05-2010, 09:46 AM | Post: #52
QargZer 
(23-05-2010 09:43 AM)PinkSecToR Wrote:  Aimbots don't do rockets. Wonder where all them volleys and ballistics come from?

Since it's clear many of you have not even played against me. Watch this video and listen. I don't snap, ALL my blind fires can be explained by what you'll see, and you'll notice that I do miss.

Ok this video shows you spam fire constantly but its pretty short. I would like to watch you play and see how you do. The first rocket is legit you used MT which makes a sound that he shot towards. The second one could be random shot but is slightly suspicious and the 3rd time he got you you marked him. Nothing suspicious except that one rocket that flew right at your face.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 10:03 AM by QargZer.)
23-05-2010, 09:48 AM | Post: #53
Dimicus 
that isnt his profile. it is another commando following him around while he fires a bazooka in his general direction to cover his wall hack.

23-05-2010, 09:52 AM | Post: #54
tastegw
may i ask what other accounts you have had in the past pinksector?

its odd that somebody who created an account 5 days ago calls me "taste" in-game. (while im on a hero called royalseeker)
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 09:53 AM by tastegw.)
23-05-2010, 09:54 AM | Post: #55
PinkSecToR 
(23-05-2010 09:48 AM)Dimicus Wrote:  that isnt his profile. it is another commando following him around while he fires a bazooka in his general direction to cover his wall hack.

I gave you your evidence and now it's not to your standards? Any objective individual would watch that video and come to the conclusion that I don't hack.

(23-05-2010 09:52 AM)tastegw Wrote:  may i ask what other accounts you have had in the past pinksector?

its odd that somebody who created an account 5 days ago calls me "taste" in-game. (while im on a hero called royalseeker)

I looked you up when I noticed you were targeting me. I have no other profiles, but I've played the game for a while on another players account who will remain anonymous.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 09:56 AM by PinkSecToR.)
23-05-2010, 09:56 AM | Post: #56
tastegw
(23-05-2010 09:54 AM)PinkSecToR Wrote:  
(23-05-2010 09:48 AM)Dimicus Wrote:  that isnt his profile. it is another commando following him around while he fires a bazooka in his general direction to cover his wall hack.

I gave you your evidence and now it's not to your standards? Any objective individual would watch that video and come to the conclusion that I don't hack.

why dont you record the game, and show it. that would be best.
23-05-2010, 09:57 AM | Post: #57
PinkSecToR 
(23-05-2010 09:56 AM)tastegw Wrote:  

why dont you record the game, and show it. that would be best.

Because that sir, is a waste of my time. Also, this cpu doesn't permit it.
23-05-2010, 09:57 AM | Post: #58
QargZer 

(23-05-2010 09:52 AM)tastegw Wrote:  may i ask what other accounts you have had in the past pinksector?

I looked you up when I noticed you were targeting me. I have no other profiles, but I've played the game for a while on another players account who will remain anonymous.

He is talking about a comment I made that I changed. I changed my comment and after watching it 5times I came to the conclusion the Commando was using Mark Target and I would have done exactly what pink did... if the Commando was NOT using mark target it would have been suspicious but the sound it makes and the fact he got marked lets him know your near.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 10:05 AM by QargZer.)
23-05-2010, 10:09 AM | Post: #59
PinkSecToR 
(23-05-2010 09:46 AM)QargZer Wrote:  Nothing suspicious except that one rocket that flew right at your face.

A rocket aimed at the respawn, not him.
23-05-2010, 10:10 AM | Post: #60
QargZer 
Pink I am going to add you as a friend and I would like to watch you play. If you do not mind add me and let me play with you some I would like to see for my self. Just going to throw this out there though.. If you can not beat my scores constantly it will look beyond suspicious because I have spent months trying to hit level 20 on 3 accounts and you did it in 5days time. I almsot always rank top 3 doesn't matter what account I use.. even using my level 11 nat gunner in a level 15-24server I rank top 3 and that specific gunner uses ONLY default weapons which for gunner suck.

(23-05-2010 10:09 AM)PinkSecToR Wrote:  
(23-05-2010 09:46 AM)QargZer Wrote:  Nothing suspicious except that one rocket that flew right at your face.

A rocket aimed at the respawn, not him.

and that is why I said it is the only suspicious thing. What you did in that clip is the EXACT same thing I would do except I would not have shot a random rocket towards a respawn when there are clear targets to shoot already. Also I watched the clip two more times and are you sure you were not aiming at him? there was a gunner right next to him and If i was you I would of tried to hit the gunner not an empty space :-\

Edit: watched it yet another time and heard a commando stealth behind him and saw his dead body. and from the angle it looks like you would of saw him stealth which seems legit to me.. so now nothing in the clip is really suspicious if you watch it over and over and think about how a gunner would play.

Now the only real suspicious things is the fact you have a level 21 within 1day of PLAY TIME that means 24hours your gunner is 5days old but only has around 24hours of play time. and some of the ballistic kills etc are kinda suspicious.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 10:21 AM by QargZer.)