Battlefield Heroes
Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Heroes (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins (/showthread.php?tid=88636)

Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - csoldier777 - 30-11-2009 01:59 PM

What EA/DICE promised us and what they are doing to us now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVq5HLHgCzA

Listen carefully from 1:00 to 2:30

Please comment.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - RoterPanda - 30-11-2009 02:04 PM

Maybe he has to do some serious tax refunds and now needs the money for it?

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Xavygravy - 30-11-2009 02:04 PM

yeah... i think they should rewatch that. I really hope they realize what they've done to the community. Greed gets you nowhere.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - luckyaces - 30-11-2009 02:04 PM

lmao 1:19 to 1:24 nice straight out lie.
To behonest i am not surprised.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Skatch13 - 30-11-2009 02:06 PM

"Are they going to be buying guns? Are they going to be buying weapons? Well this absolutely isnt the case. You wont be able to buy guns or weapons."

Also we have no big stupid mustache.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - ARCAND88 - 30-11-2009 02:08 PM

EA =SCUMBAGS SINCE MOHAA

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Nameless Sniper - 30-11-2009 02:09 PM

I was looking for this, thanks for finding it Big Grin

DICE: I'm not very happy about this, I recommend you remedy the situation quickly Wink

Quote from U-238
Quote:How do you get your hands on these babies?

You can get them in the store NOW - for either Valor Points OR Battlefunds.
And guess what: they are CHEAPER than the previous weapons.

So maybe we are overreacting and they are in the store for VP

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - -SoleSurvivor- - 30-11-2009 02:10 PM

Im not suprised since they are idiots an so are the people that bought battle funds an have spent them on shiz that is cheaper now. BF edge has begun.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Mr.Zero - 30-11-2009 02:10 PM

You can buy the new weapons with VP too, but you have to buy a VP boost to get enough VP for using a uber weaopn for a week

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Nameless Sniper - 30-11-2009 02:15 PM

How much do they cost for VP?

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - csoldier777 - 30-11-2009 02:16 PM

Does any GM CARE to give an explanation??

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Freeheek - 30-11-2009 02:17 PM

its lame what they have done. now the payers have an advantage wich was never the intention before.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Miguel_Orozco - 30-11-2009 02:17 PM

They will be monitoring the main thread, and will be reporting to higher ups with information.
So I suggest you voice your opinion in the main thread.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - kaelan253 - 30-11-2009 02:18 PM

If they need money, it's too late. They should just let the game as it was before the famous udapte, without new content.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Frozenfirez7 - 30-11-2009 02:19 PM

Yes, you should not can buy weapons with Bf's, but now they have ruined their own words.
This is the best protest topic. And now the VP prices have gone grazy high too Confused

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - TheFatNerd - 30-11-2009 02:19 PM

The only question is: Forgetting or ignoring?

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - csoldier777 - 30-11-2009 02:20 PM

Isnt this the main thread?

I also fear, they may ban me for posting this interview thread. They may accuse me as a hacker ingame, and ban!!! ( never accused so far)

lols

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Mdog73 - 30-11-2009 02:23 PM

People who don't pay for stuff will quit, who wants to be slaughtered all day and those that will pay bf will have a hell of a time finding a game with enough people and then they will begin to quit and it will be harder and harder to find a game.

I think this might be the biggest blunder I have ever seen in game making.

How to kill a game off quickly.

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Freeheek - 30-11-2009 02:23 PM

(30-11-2009 02:19 PM)TheFatNerd Wrote:  The only question is: Forgetting or ignoring?

lets kick all the tier weapon users from our server. they will go whine on the forum and dice has an extra task to deal with them. sooner or later things will get normal Big Grin

RE: Proof that EA/DICE is forgetting their promise: Interview wit SrProducer Ben Cousins - Funk001 - 30-11-2009 02:24 PM

GODDAMNIT GRRRRR I'm pissed now too.
They broke their most sacred promise that BF users will never have a REAL advantage over non-BF users...

LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm REALLy shocked that they actually have the nerve to break a promise like this.
Really...... NO REALLY..... You guys really overstepped the line now!

LISTEN TO THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVq5HLHgCzA
Listen carefully from 1:00 to 2:30