Battlefield Heroes

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Listen up Heroes!

The Moon has been deemed safe for exploration by the scientific community after the discovery of valuable resources that may turn the tide in this war. It is not without its risks though, and so the scientists are using the robot forces equipped with excavation tools to do the heavy lifting in the mines. However, the robots are unsatisfied with their current tool sets and working conditions and have since unionised in an effort to gain the upgrades they need to get their jobs done.

And so it was that the robotic upgrade program began on location within the excavation sites aiming to upgrade and re-equip the robot workforce with the tools they require. However, these upgrades have pushed the robots far beyond the capabilities their intended duties demand. It was then decided that these robots would be removed from their mining duties and sent to the front lines to confront the enemy on the battlefield.

That’s right Heroes! A new generation of the mechanical war machines are on their way to battlefield, and they've had some serious upgrades.

Stay tuned for more information.

[Direct link]

New National Robot - Primus

Grab the bundle from our Hot Deals section or use the web store links below to get the individual pieces.

[Image: National-Robot2-Set-Hot-Deal_en.jpg]

-

[Direct link]

New Royal Robot - Maximus

Grab the bundle from our Hot Deals section or use the web store links below to get the individual pieces.

[Image: royal-Robot2-Set_hotdeal_en.jpg]

-

[Direct link]

[Image: Commando-Railgun_en.jpg]

A new series of powerful weaponry has left the labs of the National and Royal armies. The weapons were created using the resources found on the Moon providing them with an incredibly destructive energy base projectiles. You won't find a scope on these rifles either and instead you have an incredibly accurate laser sight. This may be a rifle for those Commandos out there who don't like to be too far away from the fight.

Grab yours in the in-game store today or use the icons below!

Royal

National

[Direct link]

[Image: Soldier-Shock-Rifle_en.jpg]

Grab one of these babies and burn your enemies to a crisp or zap them out of existence. These SMGs pack a nasty punch and when you want to deal the final blow let the secondary fire loose and launch a slow moving yet powerful ball of pure energy.

Grab yours in the in-game store today or use the icons below!

Royal

National

[Direct link]

Mech Supplies (Royal Supply Drop)

[Image: Robot2-Royal-Supply-Drop-hot-deal_en.jpg]

After completion of the Maximus unit and its outstanding success and potential this unit possessed, Scientists carried on working on the unit to create what they called "Super Mech". Unfortunately this robot was even more prone to getting distracted by the thrill of fighting on the Battlefield, and production was discontinued. These robots are not gone however and they can be found hidden away in old Mech Supply crates.

Can you find all of the pieces?

Permanent Customization Items

Maximus' Super Mech Head
Maximus' Super Mech Body
Maximus' Super Mech Hands
Maximus' Super Mech Legs
Maximus' Super Mech Feet

Widgets

VP Booster - 1 Day
Bandages - 270 Uses
Wrenches - 270 Uses
Terrific Health Tonics - 150 Uses
Well. That's good. No serious bugs fixed, none of the game's major issues resolved, just more crap being peddled to get us to spend money.

Keep tightening that noose, guys.
Full of errors and sets ever more ..
First page.

Anyway, looking to weapons!

EDIT: They removed that Uber big post. No longer bugged!

(the signature was removed because it was too big)
looks decent tbf
oh i didnt know you could post Tongue
i hope for new guns no reskins

EDIT:Look at the end of the trailer ALIENS!
New OP weapons?
flippin awesome
Great. Im waiting for an update and i get robots that look like Zero from Borderlands and a Gorilla, paired with a story about my least favourite map.
God damn it.

No throwing knives, no 40s stuff, nothing original, just god damn robots. Why?

You folks realize that this game is based around beautifully set maps on the Italian coast with brave soldiers in classic uniforms and weapons that dont ****** look like Staple Guns. Whoever is making the decisions up there should be demoted to mopping the floor.
Aweshum Smile
(16-01-2013 11:03 AM)HA-64Apache Wrote: [ -> ]oh i didnt know you could post Tongue

Guns aren't reskins, check Col_Jul's post in the GC.
This is stupid to bring out more sets that are like 5000 years ahead of us this game is getting to futuristic what about the good old days when everything was good in BFH world.
What about most of the people whose parents wont take the risk of giving out there bank account details so that we the community can upgrade or make our players better.
EA should stop looking for more opportunities to make money and start working on the programming.
They should start giving out founds in the daily claw to people who haven't bought funds before or start putting funds in treasure. Chests and isn't there supposed to be money in treasure chest anyway.
This game is about paying to win it should be fair and sadly it isn't.
PS. The only people can get stuff is if they get it in the claw and its normally only for only one day

EA PICK UP YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(16-01-2013 11:08 AM)-Scheetje! Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-01-2013 11:03 AM)HA-64Apache Wrote: [ -> ]oh i didnt know you could post Tongue

Guns aren't reskins, check Col_Jul's post in the GC.

Indeed, I just hope they wont unbalance the game.
y dont u guys just fix all the major bugs, and dont release anything new ..
i would be happy with that rather than all these new cr4p ..
Nice more robots :DDDDDDD
More bugged stuff... *facepalm*
EPIC CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE TRAILER
1 PAGE Big Grin
(16-01-2013 10:58 AM)Dr. Rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Well. That's good. No serious bugs fixed, none of the game's major issues resolved, just more crap being peddled to get us to spend money.

Keep tightening that noose, guys.
Nice Big Grin (y)
Finally a National set is released first! Big Grin And their looking better too! xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Reference URL's
  • Battlefield Heroes: /forum/index.php
  • :
X
Add this person to your friends list
Remove this person from your friends list
/en/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/en/ajax/friend