16-05-2012, 06:09 PM
(16-05-2012 03:56 PM)NL-Biggar Wrote: [ -> ](16-05-2012 11:19 AM)APELINCOLN Wrote: [ -> ]He said that the acc. name didn't matter. (yeah, he was a scumbag friend)
Considering only 2% of the players ever checks the forums, it's not very important indeed (for the other 98%).
It is to the people that count