Hello There, Guest!
Forum Announcement: Trading Rules
31-10-2011, 10:55 AM |ShadeShooter
Trading on the forums is allowed, but there are certain rules to take into account when trading.
1. You trade entirely at your own risk.
2. When trading on the forums you must only trade for other EA redeemable codes, there must be no trading that involves any real money (This includes Wallie Cards, SMS Payments, etc.), personal possessions, CD Keys, premium accounts for any website, Steam/Direct2Drive accounts or any game accounts (Battlefield Heroes, EA Accounts, etc.).
3. You must only post in threads or create your own, that are solely for trading purposes only, requesting to trade in a random thread that has nothing to do with trading will be classed as spam and you will risk actions being taken against your forum account.
4. There must be no begging for others to trade with you or for others to give you any of their items. Threads or posts from users begging will be closed or removed, and you will risk actions being taken against your forum account.
5. Trading topics must be posted in the Players Helping Players section.
Due to the nature of trading on a public forum it is possible that scams or attempts to scam may take place.
We do not take any responsibility for any losses you may have as the result of trading on our forums, and as mentioned in the trading rules, you trade entirely at your own risk.
If you notice a thread that is obviously a scam or does not adhere to the trading rules we have put in place, please use the report button on the respective posts. Blatant scams or attempts to scam others will not be overlooked so easily and will be met with severe consequences.