Hallo, Gast!

23-12-2009, 03:37 AM | Beitrag #1
Fofree 
I'm currently an amateur knife user wondering how I'm supposed to fight another knifer? I've read the extensive knifing guide, but I'm still confused. 1-on-1 fights seem like they could go each way. My next question is how do I kill with Elixir? Once I get a back stab on my opponent they enter a frantic state, and it's hard for me to stick in knifing range with them. I'm planning on using the standard knife too since I'm a cheapskate.
-Thanks
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
23-12-2009, 03:47 AM | Beitrag #2
jwgod 
u will have to sneak up to him and stab him until he is trying to attack u, then when he attacks u u immediately activate elixir and counter fight him with knife

[Bild: attachment.php?attachhash=a6f06f32ae3c84...1ab46e1cf1]
23-12-2009, 03:53 AM | Beitrag #3
Elmachete 
You learn it with time and experience. I've played for a while and I win 4/5 knife fights because I've just about mastered the timing of the strikes whouaa! *makes a wiered martial arts move* I rox with knife...

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 321px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[ig]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab187/Kallen2121/Elmachete.png[/ig]
[Bild: 96hov6.png]

(16-04-2010 02:14 AM)Mc4 schrieb:  u kidding me? only 8.7 for elmachete? noob/10
[Bild: spcopy.png]
23-12-2009, 04:02 AM | Beitrag #4
Shuunu 
You cant really win against uber knifers.Either way , almost all the players steal moves and builds.Now if you go into a knife fight , everyone keeps using elixir.Cuz of the morons making guides over the forums.This things should be learned with time and experience not reading the goddamn forum.Oh well got a bit carried away...

[Bild: thisismyrifle.png]
23-12-2009, 04:04 AM | Beitrag #5
zotx 
USE ELIXIR TO CONFUSE THE ENAMY BY RUNNY STAB TURN STAB RUN STAP THIS WILL ALSO MAKE DIRT FLY EVERY WERE AND THATS HOW I DO IT.

(30-08-2010 03:08 PM)Kakarot91 schrieb:  its not camping..its tactical waiting
23-12-2009, 06:11 AM | Beitrag #6
Fofree 
What about pro gunners? This one gunner that I've played against was able to detect my presence before I was able to get a back stab off. I currently have 4/5 stealth, and he told me that he just listened for a specific sound. If I popped Elixir, he popped leg it, so is it impossible to beat a good gunner with a knife?
23-12-2009, 09:36 AM | Beitrag #7
StupidusX 
(23-12-2009 06:11 AM)Fofree schrieb:  What about pro gunners? This one gunner that I've played against was able to detect my presence before I was able to get a back stab off. I currently have 4/5 stealth, and he told me that he just listened for a specific sound. If I popped Elixir, he popped leg it, so is it impossible to beat a good gunner with a knife?

If they've got leg it, are good with keg and have level 5 shield pretty much yeah. No chance in hell you can take out 210 HP before they can kill you. It's best to wait until they've run out of leg it and then go in or pick them off when they're weak.

@OP: I only use elixir when the other commando starts using it or they try to run, or you're weak on hp and need the shield/speed boost for an edge. If they've got too much of a lead on you trying to flee and you're out in the open pop out your pistol/rifle and have at them.

23-12-2009, 10:33 AM | Beitrag #8
Eburoon 
Take your elixir bottle, smash it on a counter and stab the remains in their face. Should work.

[Bild: 5]

| Soldier Guide | Discovery of /me | Creative Spelling Ideas |
23-12-2009, 10:43 AM | Beitrag #9
HollowJuan 
(23-12-2009 10:33 AM)Eburoon schrieb:  Take your elixir bottle, smash it on a counter and stab the remains in their face. Should work.

Im always left with just the tip v_v.

[Bild: 3]
23-12-2009, 11:04 AM | Beitrag #10
jurnerman 
(23-12-2009 04:04 AM)zotx schrieb:  USE ELIXIR TO CONFUSE THE ENAMY BY RUNNY STAB TURN STAB RUN STAP THIS WILL ALSO MAKE DIRT FLY EVERY WERE AND THATS HOW I DO IT.

that is what i do

Signature edited by U-238
Please do not use other users signatures in/as your own.
23-12-2009, 12:38 PM | Beitrag #11
Solid Snail 
Ill think ill make a video tut on this, comming up the next week or something

BRO DO YOU EVEN HAMMER?

I have a space in my name

25-12-2009, 09:41 PM | Beitrag #12
RaveWoodblade 
(23-12-2009 04:02 AM)Shuunu schrieb:  You cant really win against uber knifers.Either way , almost all the players steal moves and builds.Now if you go into a knife fight , everyone keeps using elixir.Cuz of the morons making guides over the forums.This things should be learned with time and experience not reading the goddamn forum.Oh well got a bit carried away...

I don't like stupid elitist behavior that is set on personal experience, keeping the others low while staying high on the top yourself. If you really are a good player you help other knifers become better. this way you help the community forward and with more elitist minds, more evolutions of an idea can form. This way you help knifing in general to evolve into more. What you are doing now is keeping everything for yourselve and stagnating the community.
IF you are a good knifer of course...

I am making an exstensive part in my guide about knife vs knife fights, but it is still under construction. Now that I read Solid Snails post above mine, I hope I can hyjack his movie and post it in my guide to make things more clear to you. Tongue

Also if you invite me as a friend I whould love to folow you into a game sometimes and help you with your problems there.

Edit: thanks to you I added a basics section to my knife guide, to help beginning players out in the field of knifing. I hope you will find it usefull. Wink

[Bild: 7]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 26-12-2009 08:37 PM von RaveWoodblade.)
26-12-2009, 01:54 AM | Beitrag #13
Fofree 
Right on Ravenkill, I'm adding you atm. Hope to see you on soon.
26-12-2009, 08:54 AM | Beitrag #14
ArseenVinct 
(25-12-2009 09:41 PM)RaveWoodblade schrieb:  
(23-12-2009 04:02 AM)Shuunu schrieb:  You cant really win against uber knifers.Either way , almost all the players steal moves and builds.Now if you go into a knife fight , everyone keeps using elixir.Cuz of the morons making guides over the forums.This things should be learned with time and experience not reading the goddamn forum.Oh well got a bit carried away...

I don't like stupid elitist behavior that is set on personal experience, keeping the others low while staying high on the top yourself. If you really are a good player you help other knifers become better. this way you help the community forward and with more elitist minds, more evolutions of an idea can form. This way you help knifing in general to evolve into more. What you are doing now is keeping everyyhing for yourselve and stagnating the community.

Nice speech Rave =P
No really I don't like the "find it out yourself without any help"-attitude as well. IF you are a great knifer and discovered all the knifing tricks by yourself respect but don't attack others because they don't.

I personally think that learn to time your stabs is the most important part of knife vs knife. This can only be learned with experience so you'll have to work on it. I'm not saying I'm a great knifer but I win most knife fights I get in thanks to timing and my tactic which is described in Rave's guide

[Bild: 8364_s.gif]
26-12-2009, 11:12 AM | Beitrag #15
Shuunu 
(25-12-2009 09:41 PM)RaveWoodblade schrieb:  

I don't like stupid elitist behavior that is set on personal experience, keeping the others low while staying high on the top yourself. If you really are a good player you help other knifers become better. this way you help the community forward and with more elitist minds, more evolutions of an idea can form. This way you help knifing in general to evolve into more. What you are doing now is keeping everyyhing for yourselve and stagnating the community.

I am making an exstensive part in my guide about knife vs knife fights, but it is still under construction. Now that I read Solid Snails post above mine, I hope I can hyjack his movie and post it in my guide to make things more clear to you. Tongue

Also if you invite me as a friend I whould love to folow you into a game sometimes and help you with your problems there.

Edit: thanks to you I added a basics section to my knife guide, to help beginning players out in the field of knifing. I hope you will find it usefull. Wink

Yea I've seen more and more of these "experienced" players in-game , they kill you , then brag on chat about how looser the other team is when they win.WoW no big deal yet , I search hes player profile , only to find out that hes level 12-13.But he knows to look for the sound , they atack using elixir , they spam tonics when they fight you etc , etc.Keep up the good work , that would only be the decline of the mando class , and when you'll choose to play it , it will be triple hard.

[Bild: thisismyrifle.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 26-12-2009 11:19 AM von Shuunu.)
26-12-2009, 12:44 PM | Beitrag #16
Boombaastical 
(26-12-2009 11:12 AM)Shuunu schrieb:  Yea I've seen more and more of these "experienced" players in-game , they kill you , then brag on chat about how looser the other team is when they win.WoW no big deal yet , I search hes player profile , only to find out that hes level 12-13.But he knows to look for the sound , they atack using elixir , they spam tonics when they fight you etc , etc.Keep up the good work , that would only be the decline of the mando class , and when you'll choose to play it , it will be triple hard.

What's wrong with these guys (I'm not talking about the bragging part) actually? Yeah maybe they've learned to use their PB - Elixir in this order but what if it's the best strategy to kill? I can understand that you're upset that maybe some of your tricks you personnally found out were revealed, but is that so bad? You should be proud that a lot of others start to use your tricks Smile

[Bild: 2czob2r.png]
[Bild: 173hgn.png]
[Bild: 1zz5215.png]
[Bild: 10sdgmc.png]
[Bild: t821yg.png]
[Bild: wa3k2v.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 26-12-2009 12:45 PM von Boombaastical.)
26-12-2009, 03:25 PM | Beitrag #17
strikermodel 
only use elixir if they get out of knife range. otherwise just use poison blade and stab normally.

[Bild: 3]
sig by: .gunner:
26-12-2009, 11:56 PM | Beitrag #18
Kartoffelmos 
(26-12-2009 12:44 PM)Boombaastical schrieb:  
(26-12-2009 11:12 AM)Shuunu schrieb:  Yea I've seen more and more of these "experienced" players in-game , they kill you , then brag on chat about how looser the other team is when they win.WoW no big deal yet , I search hes player profile , only to find out that hes level 12-13.But he knows to look for the sound , they atack using elixir , they spam tonics when they fight you etc , etc.Keep up the good work , that would only be the decline of the mando class , and when you'll choose to play it , it will be triple hard.

What's wrong with these guys (I'm not talking about the bragging part) actually? Yeah maybe they've learned to use their PB - Elixir in this order but what if it's the best strategy to kill? I can understand that you're upset that maybe some of your tricks you personnally found out were revealed, but is that so bad? You should be proud that a lot of others start to use your tricks Smile

Indeed.

Besides, does it really matter? A newbie that uses tips from a tutorial is still a newbie. Until he gets pretty good at using the tips from the tutorial, that is Big Grin.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 26-12-2009 11:57 PM von Kartoffelmos.)
27-12-2009, 10:08 AM | Beitrag #19
RaveWoodblade 
Well Fofree, I hope you found the tips I gave you in-game a bit usefull, unfortunatly my internet died at 12 o'clock (set time here) and I couldn't help you any further Sad

[Bild: 7]
27-12-2009, 11:05 AM | Beitrag #20
Emperor Penguin 
Hey, I learnt this tactic recently:
When he tries to knife you, run! I repeat, run! Run like Forrest! I try not to get into knife fights unless I'm sure I will win, because first you'll be unstealthed, second you'll lose some health. Then you have two choices:
1. Run like mad
You run and run. Use the F button to look behind. If he uses Elixir, use yours two! Don't let him close the distance! Run till he is tired out! I tried this before...
2. The EVIL way
Run all the way to your base! Run for help from gunners! Then turn back and lead the whole team to roundhouse him! Woohoo!

[Bild: 2]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend