Hallo, Gast!

27-10-2009, 12:07 PM | Beitrag #161
MassiveImpulsa
You cant deny that FF is some serious easy mode, even worse than sniping -.-''

Its just to use 1 ability and hold ur button at the same guy all the time... No kiting or any other abilities needed..
Alle Beitr├Ąge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
27-10-2009, 01:00 PM | Beitrag #162
Boombaastical 
(27-10-2009 08:05 AM)facelessone86 schrieb:  I did try it before the patch fully maxed didn't like it then don't like it now. Especially when there are more gunners on nationals side I come across that use the skill. It's annoying and drives me nuts when I put HS on and someone turns on FF my shield gets popped off in a second and die. The skill is a waste to me like it better when I can run around kill 4 or 5 people in a row and get called a hacker then use FF.
I don't think that messing with FF because you don't like it and consider it an useless skill that it has to be on your focus list under the column "things that need to be nerfed".

I personnally like it, because it's kinda uncommon to "leech health" from opponents, and it requires skill to be used effectively: just consider the fact that you can heal yourself up while teamplaying with another gunner, or create situations where you aren't being shot at (doing some 1v2 against skilled soldiers and activating FF simply doesn't work: FF heals 45 HP/s considering all bullets land on the opponent, DpS when all hits land for the SMG is approx. 93)

(27-10-2009 12:07 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  You cant deny that FF is some serious easy mode, even worse than sniping -.-''

Its just to use 1 ability and hold ur button at the same guy all the time... No kiting or any other abilities needed..

Same works with shield, IEG.

I know what you're trying to say, it's simply that if you consider it as an offensive ability, it's cheap. Still, it doesn't mean that it doesn't require skill to use, simply because even if you have to hold down your left mouse button and aim at the opponent, it's basically the same for every other offensive ability: PS, PB, BB, BS, GS, EK, Leg It. So yes, Leg It, GS and the Keg require some skill to be used, because you need to have a better aim, predict or make it explode.
Take the BB example: activate it, shoot at someone, set him on fire, profit. Same deal with FF.

I personnally like it, because it's kinda uncommon to "leech health" from opponents, and it requires skill to be used effectively: just consider the fact that you can heal yourself up while teamplaying with another gunner, or create situations where you aren't being shot at (doing some 1v2 against skilled soldiers and activating FF simply doesn't work: FF heals 45 HP/s considering all bullets land on the opponent, DpS when all hits land for the SMG is approx. 93)

[Bild: 2czob2r.png]
[Bild: 173hgn.png]
[Bild: 1zz5215.png]
[Bild: 10sdgmc.png]
[Bild: t821yg.png]
[Bild: wa3k2v.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27-10-2009 01:01 PM von Boombaastical.)
27-10-2009, 01:17 PM | Beitrag #163
MassiveImpulsa
(27-10-2009 01:00 PM)Boombaastical schrieb:  
(27-10-2009 12:07 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  You cant deny that FF is some serious easy mode, even worse than sniping -.-''

Same works with shield, IEG.

I know what you're trying to say, it's simply that if you consider it as an offensive ability, it's cheap. Still, it doesn't mean that it doesn't require skill to use, simply because even if you have to hold down your left mouse button and aim at the opponent, it's basically the same for every other offensive ability: PS, PB, BB, BS, GS, EK, Leg It. So yes, Leg It, GS and the Keg require some skill to be used, because you need to have a better aim, predict or make it explode.
Take the BB example: activate it, shoot at someone, set him on fire, profit. Same deal with FF.

First of all, just to make it clear - were taking about GUNNERS here, please dont draw any other class into this... But you can actually say that now with FF, gunners has become soldiers. (Aim and fire).

Also, FF doesnt need any special skill to be used effectively, seriosly man... Aim at someone and use FF, add low sense and win.

Also I've won EVERY 1v2 soldiers in mid-close range... (Except when i've gotten BS'ed 5miles away.) Precast keg, their snared, and just do ur magic and their dead in secounds... Also activating FF is simply enough, the only thing is that you need to use shield when it ends, but at that time everyone is dead anyways..

(Im also getting overrun and raped when me and another friend teams up as soldiers.If we face a GOOD gunner and our BS's are recharging then we might have a micro chance if his not to close. But if he Kegzooka's us first then were as good as dead (Close-Midrange)
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27-10-2009 01:20 PM von MassiveImpulsa.)
27-10-2009, 04:04 PM | Beitrag #164
Daemonium 
FF is ridiculous, gunner beats soldier in all ranges now. I never had a problem with soldiers even before the update, now they're like ants.
27-10-2009, 05:20 PM | Beitrag #165
facelessone86 
(27-10-2009 01:00 PM)Boombaastical schrieb:  
(27-10-2009 08:05 AM)facelessone86 schrieb:  I did try it before the patch fully maxed didn't like it then don't like it now. Especially when there are more gunners on nationals side I come across that use the skill. It's annoying and drives me nuts when I put HS on and someone turns on FF my shield gets popped off in a second and die. The skill is a waste to me like it better when I can run around kill 4 or 5 people in a row and get called a hacker then use FF.
I don't think that messing with FF because you don't like it and consider it an useless skill that it has to be on your focus list under the column "things that need to be nerfed".

I'm not saying nerf it cause I don't like it, I'm saying nerf it cause it's annoying to deal with it. Leaching part is probably most disliked part not by me but others.

[Bild: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
27-10-2009, 08:46 PM | Beitrag #166
22ezarc 
I think FF is just stupid I won't really use it. Likely leave it locked.

Using FF makes the MG as accurate as an SMG(someeeewhat), but heres the dowisde of FF, it takes up points. SMGs already have their accuracyMaxing it only wastes points. It's better to put points into things that makes a gunner A gunner, like keg shield etc.

A gunner shouldn't do long distance, it's just not right. idc what happens to FF, its jsut that gunners are not OP, we can't skill stack blahblah shtsht not getting into this OP disscussion because it's simply getting repetive. Nutshell: my sig quote.

27-10-2009, 08:50 PM | Beitrag #167
facelessone86 
(27-10-2009 08:46 PM)22ezarc schrieb:  I think FF is just stupid I won't really use it. Likely leave it locked.

Using FF makes the MG as accurate as an SMG(someeeewhat), but heres the dowisde of FF, it takes up points. SMGs already have their accuracyMaxing it only wastes points. It's better to put points into things that makes a gunner A gunner, like keg shield etc.

A gunner shouldn't do long distance, it's just not right. idc what happens to FF, its jsut that gunners are not OP, we can't skill stack blahblah shtsht not getting into this OP disscussion because it's simply getting repetive. Nutshell: my sig quote.

+1

[Bild: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
27-10-2009, 11:37 PM | Beitrag #168
strikermodel 
(27-10-2009 08:46 PM)22ezarc schrieb:  I think FF is just stupid I won't really use it. Likely leave it locked.

the fact a gunner can kill up to three people by himself with FF alone is why it's OP. I've done it alot vs multiple people.

in fact, it's more powerful when there are more enemies, even though the skill was originally designed to give gunner more efficiency in 1 v 1 combat. (as shown by it's original description).

all it needs is the removal of the crit chance buff, then it wouldn't feel as ridiculous.

[Bild: 3]
sig by: .gunner:
27-10-2009, 11:48 PM | Beitrag #169
Phalaenopsis 
i was always a keg-gunner. but think, i have really try out the ff now.

[Bild: apbbanner1.png]

28-10-2009, 03:15 AM | Beitrag #170
CrazyFlyGuy 

So what if you need 5/5 FF for it to be overpowered.

Soldiers need 5/5 CM to be effective, Commandos need 5/5 stealth to be effective. Its just for gunners its not there default ability.

Only 5/5 FF gunner kicks 5/5 CM soldiers ass.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28-10-2009 03:16 AM von CrazyFlyGuy.)
28-10-2009, 06:25 AM | Beitrag #171
Daemonium 
(28-10-2009 03:15 AM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  

Soldiers need 5/5 CM to be effective, Commandos need 5/5 stealth to be effective. Its just for gunners its not there default ability.

That depends, before the update i did fine with LG MG and my shotty :b
But nothing besides 5/5 FF gunner can beat a 5/5 FF gunner, well, besides the sneaky little commando on the hill.
28-10-2009, 02:53 PM | Beitrag #172
Boombaastical 
(28-10-2009 06:25 AM)Daemonium schrieb:  

But nothing besides 5/5 FF gunner can beat a 5/5 FF gunner, well, besides the sneaky little commando on the hill.

Or the knifer...

sometimes...

28-10-2009, 04:00 PM | Beitrag #173
Daemonium 
(28-10-2009 02:53 PM)Boombaastical schrieb:  
(28-10-2009 06:25 AM)Daemonium schrieb:  

Or the knifer...

sometimes...

1/200. I kinda feel sad for the knifers, it's has always been a pain in the ass to knife soldiers with BS and gunners in general, but now, it's free HP for the gunner if his FF isn't re-charging (if you dont have full hp already).
28-10-2009, 05:04 PM | Beitrag #174
DevilsBlood 
i know, its a really good ability, sure Wink (maybe its a litte bit op Tongue)
but i'm able now, to go over the smg's dps
before the update i often get killed by soldiers
now i kill them often with much hp left

the second thing is, that the cooldown of keg was increased, thats why i started using frenzy fire
before update keg was nice ability on lvl 1 with 15 sec (i think) cooldown, now it has 20? 0o
i eats grenades has 25 seconds, which is a long time too...

before the update it was really hard to kill a soldier, and every gunner crys and started flaming this op threads
the roles of soldier and gunner just changed, now every soldier crys that gunner is op

in my opinion its still unbalanced, but even more balanced than before the update

______
splitter

28-10-2009, 05:51 PM | Beitrag #175
Bett0 
(23-10-2009 11:27 AM)ForShow schrieb:  Yesterday i played more than 4 servers that had full team of gunners in royal site, and guess which side have won?... I think that says everythink... gunner is the new commamdo. Ok now an example. Was fighting gunner 1v1 as usually, when about 60hp left prepared to heal and bam i'm dead that dude own about 40~50 of my hp in sec btw it were a mid range battle (don't even want to know that would happen in close range).Undecided

There is a skill called blasting strike, mr lvl 5 BB!

(30-03-2010 12:10 AM)0x5b;MFCPU0x5d; likeOMG schrieb:  lolicannon?
(23-04-2010 03:00 AM)b00sted schrieb:  i am afraid to touch it lol
(03-08-2010 09:08 AM)arbelyjon schrieb:  unlicky!

Yep, I'm Italian
28-10-2009, 06:35 PM | Beitrag #176
Ozomatli 
Sorry but as stupid as PTR is starting people on level 1, you can simply use common sense to tell that these abilitys have very little thought put into balancing them. Even looking at the classes on paper says that gunner is a joke. How DICE can have developers competent enough to make such a cracking game, but also developers idiot enough to make changes like this is beyond me. Have all the real devs gone to work on another project and left trained monkeys in charge?

Edit: It's so nice to see players who actually play gunner as their main class have the balls to stand up and say when their class is overpowered. Not cry like frightened children saying that 'all is well', in the pathetic hope that they can keep their overpowered abilities.

[Bild: eafailed.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28-10-2009 06:37 PM von Ozomatli.)
28-10-2009, 07:11 PM | Beitrag #177
MassiveImpulsa
(28-10-2009 06:35 PM)Ozomatli schrieb:  Sorry but as stupid as PTR is starting people on level 1, you can simply use common sense to tell that these abilitys have very little thought put into balancing them. Even looking at the classes on paper says that gunner is a joke. How DICE can have developers competent enough to make such a cracking game, but also developers idiot enough to make changes like this is beyond me. Have all the real devs gone to work on another project and left trained monkeys in charge?

Edit: It's so nice to see players who actually play gunner as their main class have the balls to stand up and say when their class is overpowered. Not cry like frightened children saying that 'all is well', in the pathetic hope that they can keep their overpowered abilities.

The sad thing is that we even have an ENTIRE COMMUNITY (PTE) to test out the changes, so it doesnt develope into this OP feast.

I still wonder how DICE can add the buff to MG's (insane buff to cheeser) + add accuracy in the same update... Human errors are possible, but that's just way to silly.
28-10-2009, 08:34 PM | Beitrag #178
Boombaastical 
(28-10-2009 07:11 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  The sad thing is that we even have an ENTIRE COMMUNITY (PTE) to test out the changes, so it doesnt develope into this OP feast.

I still wonder how DICE can add the buff to MG's (insane buff to cheeser) + add accuracy in the same update... Human errors are possible, but that's just way to silly.

Today I started playing with friends, usually we play as 2 soldiers 1 gunner, me being the gunner. We tried out another setup: 3 gunners, one level 24 (me), another level 14 with FF 5, Keg 1, IEG 1 and another one, 8 with FF 4. Now what actually happened is that we destroyed entirely every part of the opposing resistance. Now I don't know if FF is really the ability that's OP, or if it's MG buffs that got a big increase, or if gunner teamwork now works even better than soldier-gunner teamwork Sad

I'm still stuck on the MG buff increase, I really do like FF and I'm not sure that it's the real problem.

I was just thinking about 1 thing: MG damage is too high, but their precision makes it quite balanced compared to SMGs when it comes to the SR MG. The big deal is the MR MG, which is really amazingly OP. Now what if FF decreased damage of the MGs while being used? It could still CC more, but with less damage, making it more a choice to pick up FF instead of SR Shotty with the classical cookie-cutter build with the shotty (5 LI, 5 HS, 5 EK, 1 IEG)
Addition to the idea: decrease it by a percentage, as not to favor any of the MGs, like 20%, maybe 10% (20% means MR MG does nearly the same damage as theoretical DpS as the SR SMG at close range, SR MG is still favored in closer ranges)

The big problem is that I really like FF, and I'm aware what potential it could have if it wasn't too OP paired with SR MG and MR MG: it adds the ability to go out solo without having to rely too much on teamplay, that's exactly what I'm looking for, even if I like teamplaying too. I just hate being in a mob killing one guy after another, it's just plain stupid (well, no, let's say it that way: you enjoy it at first, but it becomes boring really fast).

(27-10-2009 01:17 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  Also, FF doesnt need any special skill to be used effectively, seriosly man... Aim at someone and use FF, add low sense and win.
This is where I say no. There is some great potential for FF to be used correctly to serve its goal: finish off wounded foes, or simply heal yourself by creating situations where you aren't targetted (or something else), this last part plays a vast role, if used correctly, FF would add a lot of creativity to gunner vs gunner duels (or gunner vs soldier). There is something behind the OPness that really is something interesting, look past it and you'll understand what I mean.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 28-10-2009 08:47 PM von Boombaastical.)
28-10-2009, 08:39 PM | Beitrag #179
rowley_hun 
Im totally agree with MassiveImpulsa.. FF is easymodeSmile

28-10-2009, 08:44 PM | Beitrag #180
Ozomatli 
Well the main contributor to me stopping playing this game following recent changes involves zergs of gunners with a couple soldiers running about mowing everything down spamming 'lol noobs'. The only way to counter it being getting your own gunner / healer zerg. This could be mildly entertaining for a short while, but really its just down to poor class balance. Team with bigger gunner zerg tends to win. I refuse to play such a mentally slower than "average" easymode class [I actually found it quite fun back when it was challenging]. And as such, this game has totally lost its shine for me.

[Bild: eafailed.png]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzuf├╝gen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend