Hallo, Gast!

22-10-2009, 11:15 PM | Beitrag #41
(22-10-2009 11:01 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 10:57 PM)1234567890 schrieb:  -also, it would help to not place the videos fast. it's to hard to see whats going on. Undecided

To busy trying to match the song with the movie^^

song? movie? Huh? part of telling what's what is
1-playing the actual sounds, it'll tell me what gun you have or if you're using leg it.
2-you used youtube, a fatal combination of to fast and to blurry.
3-because it's fast, there were many colors. I swear, if I had watched that movie any longer I was going to have a seisure. Sad
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22-10-2009, 11:20 PM | Beitrag #42
Bubbelz 
(22-10-2009 09:22 PM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 09:04 PM)Armadillo schrieb:  Yeah, I agree FF is overpowered now, but it's only bringing it up to the levels of the other classes.

Soldier has blasting strike, the answer to just about everything, has a ridiculous range and can be stacked, commando still has piercing shot and now gunner has ff.

Everyone has a lovely overpowered ability.

Yea, but the main thing with BS is he will be far away, therefore inaccurate...

With frenzy that doesnt apply, so gunners will still do more damage even after getting BSed..

Though i agree, PS still kicks frenzys ass anyday.

Sure if PS hits. With PS you got about 5 or 6 chances with fast rifle.. 3 with long rifle. With FF.. you got like 100 chances to do your thing, not to mention that when you land 4 you get healed. FF absolutely owns right now. I took out a fresh gunner who popped shield and a soldier who popped heal last night SOLO. All I got to say is that I will be leveling my gunner until they nerf this thing.
22-10-2009, 11:34 PM | Beitrag #43
Doojoo 
Frenzy Fire is fine but they should rather make the class again what it is supposed to be: the slowest.

The gunner can have high dmg output on low range but NOT if he can set the range to close whenever he wants to (using legit). Gunner should not be the fastest class of the game so:

Keep Frenzy Fire! Nerf Legit!

[Bild: royaldojo2.gif]
23-10-2009, 12:05 AM | Beitrag #44
MassiveImpulsa
(22-10-2009 11:34 PM)Doojoo schrieb:  Frenzy Fire is fine but they should rather make the class again what it is supposed to be: the slowest.

The gunner can have high dmg output on low range but NOT if he can set the range to close whenever he wants to (using legit). Gunner should not be the fastest class of the game so:

Rather have it the opposite...

Beeing good in close combat ONLY, but he has the ability to move fast to the close range THAN

OP in all ranges, and doesnt need Leg it to get closer..

About the movie, first of all i noticed when i was DONE with the movie that sound was missing...Tongue

Secoound of all I was really bored so i just piffed it up a bit, but i understand its hard to see whats going onTongue

Anyways you should try it out urself^^
23-10-2009, 12:11 AM | Beitrag #45
SeaJay 
I feel like it's actually worth something now, but the Keg is still much more fun and more useful.

23-10-2009, 12:34 AM | Beitrag #46
Trekkman 
(22-10-2009 10:09 PM)strikermodel schrieb:  the problems with the gunner change really comes down to the mid range machine gun, which was made ridiculously over powered. it needs a serious nerf. it has the long range MG's damage values, a higher ROF, hits more often, and is better against groups.

they need to nerf it so that the long range MG is better than it at long range. currently the close MG and long MG are balanced, it's the mid range one that is over powered.

even with the new FF, if you use the long range MG, you will find that it is far less effective than you once thought.

The new MR MG is the gunner version of SR SMG now: good at all ranges.

I would like to test something like this on PTE:

Medium range MG old / new / my idea
- Damage (0-13m) 5-13 / 4-8 / 4-8
- Damage (13-20m) 4-8 / 7-15 / 7-13 (14?)
- Damage (20-...m) 3-8 / 3-14 / 3-11 (12?)

It should be the strongest MG at medium range, but still deal good damage at long range.

Long range MG old / new / my idea
- Damage (0-13m) 3-5 / 3-7 / 3-7
- Damage (13-20m) 7-15 / 7-15 / 5-14
- Damage (20-...m) 3-12 / 5-14 / 7-15

Switch damage from medium and long distance, so it gets the best MG at long range.

(22-10-2009 11:14 PM)Ademo schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 10:09 PM)strikermodel schrieb:  it has the long range MG's damage values
They should fix this.
It should not do ~10 dmg in long range.

(22-10-2009 10:37 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  Also amadeo your post is interesting... Remove the HP Given back...Smile

Sounds kinda decent actually you away your surviving abilities for an insane power buff Smile
I love my new nick. Heart lolz
After the MG buff Gunners dont need to regain HP.
Try FF with LR MG and a little bit healing now and then will just feel fine. Wink

(22-10-2009 11:34 PM)Doojoo schrieb:  Frenzy Fire is fine but they should rather make the class again what it is supposed to be: the slowest.

So you want a class that is best at close range without the possibility to get into that range?

Error (0815): You don't have enough BF for a $ignature.
23-10-2009, 12:50 AM | Beitrag #47
Brasi 
Weird I always seem to kill Gunners that use Frenzy Fire easily.

[Bild: brasisupersig.png]
23-10-2009, 01:48 AM | Beitrag #48
Homerklez 
(22-10-2009 09:03 PM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  I haven't tried FF myself after the update. But it would suck if gunners could kill soldiers easily 1 on 1.

They can already kill tank's more effectively than soldiers can.

You use the same build as me, and have a similar KDR to me, and you dont already find it easy to kill a soldier 1 vs 1?

I think killing a soldier 1 vs 1 is the easiest matchup for the gunner... The commando from long range if they're really good, they have an advantage, and a gunner as good as you has the same advantage. The soldier however is pretty much a sitting duck for a good gunner, cant run away from us, not as effective from really close range as us, the only thing the soldier has that can counter a good leg it gunner is blasting strike... but when you get knocked away, you have the option to run back or run away.
23-10-2009, 02:03 AM | Beitrag #49
Mountain_Goat 
really, i dont get this community sometimes. everyone has been complaining that the MG is a pea shoot since forever (especially compared to the close range SMG), and when they finally buff it.. it's overpowered now? what exactly do you guys want?

[Bild: huehuehuehuehueheuheu.jpg]
23-10-2009, 02:10 AM | Beitrag #50
TheKilltech 
i think the critical hit chance on FF level 5 is a bit too high for short range mg. due to this it becomes a bit too effective at longer ranges. but despite that FF seems ok.

what might be a greater concern is a group of 3 gunners: because you than can have a 60 health shield + leg it speed and FF with short range MG at the same time.

[Bild: 2]
23-10-2009, 02:13 AM | Beitrag #51
luckyaces 
um level 20 solider 1st 3 games back i had no problems against FF gunners lol, soon as they use i BS them away. Its at least a challenge fighting gunners, as before i would run into groups of 2 maybe 3 gunners rarely and win lol.

for people who say BS wont work its because you use it all wrong. It's not overpowered. This game is easy and i'm still using solider. Yet to test Gunner out but i did use before update and it was not very good at all.

[Bild: vietnamsig.png]
23-10-2009, 02:17 AM | Beitrag #52
Devasator 
MG damage Inc+Higher crit rate+high fire rate+Healing= Gunners are now the new gods of BFH
23-10-2009, 02:19 AM | Beitrag #53
Ademo 
(23-10-2009 02:03 AM)Mountain_Goat schrieb:  really, i dont get this community sometimes. everyone has been complaining that the MG is a pea shoot since forever (especially compared to the close range SMG), and when they finally buff it.. it's overpowered now? what exactly do you guys want?

MGs are not OP.
Frenzy is.

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP.
23-10-2009, 02:23 AM | Beitrag #54
luckyaces 
Frenzy is not OP, you lot must be playing against new players or something try playing your own level for once.

You hate a challenge, and when a challenge occurs you whine/complain that the ability is OP
Gunners use to be target practice for everyone. Now they pose a real challenge and you don't go blindly running at them.

When people learn how the skill is working they will change their tactics. Gunners have been the weaker class for so long and are now just about even with others and i'm glad even though i don't really like playing with my gunner very often.

You can't call something OP which has only been out for hardly anytime and you obviously all still blindly run at gunners.

[Bild: vietnamsig.png]
23-10-2009, 02:30 AM | Beitrag #55
Steamroll 
I still think a good soldier / gunner can easly own another. Soldier just DOT you with 5/5 BB and while you pop-up FF he goes Out of Sight while it expires. Then your as good as dead.

[Bild: sigcopye.png]

Sig made by Astro
23-10-2009, 02:33 AM | Beitrag #56
Ademo 
(23-10-2009 02:23 AM)luckyaces schrieb:  you obviously all still blindly run at gunners.

k, if you say so.

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP.
23-10-2009, 02:38 AM | Beitrag #57
ziggyz 
strongly believe it is OP

[Bild: 1]
23-10-2009, 03:48 AM | Beitrag #58
CrazyFlyGuy 
(22-10-2009 11:20 PM)Bubbelz schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 09:04 PM)Armadillo schrieb:  Yeah, I agree FF is overpowered now, but it's only bringing it up to the levels of the other classes.

Soldier has blasting strike, the answer to just about everything, has a ridiculous range and can be stacked, commando still has piercing shot and now gunner has ff.

With frenzy that doesnt apply, so gunners will still do more damage even after getting BSed..

Sure if PS hits. With PS you got about 5 or 6 chances with fast rifle.. 3 with long rifle. With FF.. you got like 100 chances to do your thing, not to mention that when you land 4 you get healed. FF absolutely owns right now. I took out a fresh gunner who popped shield and a soldier who popped heal last night SOLO. All I got to say is that I will be leveling my gunner until they nerf this thing.

With PS you kill gunners in 3 shots. They will be spinning around trying to find you, and then they will be dead.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

23-10-2009, 03:50 AM | Beitrag #59
golf1052 
:50 to :53 i think is the best example. you were around 45 health. a gunner comes after you. you turn on frenzy fire and take down the gunner and you still end with 45 health >.>

[Bild: 2]

23-10-2009, 04:27 AM | Beitrag #60
Bubbelz 
(23-10-2009 03:48 AM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 11:20 PM)Bubbelz schrieb:  

With PS you kill gunners in 3 shots. They will be spinning around trying to find you, and then they will be dead.

If I don't see the commando, I don't spin. I hit legit and find cover. I then come back around the corner to find the exposed commando to finish the job.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend